Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Winged (OOC/SU), Please join! :)
Nimalda
post Aug 28 2013, 09:41 AM
Post #1

The awesomeness
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 204 596

Active Squad

Please read everything! happy.gif
Also, contact me, if you need any help/have any questions!

The RP

Rules (click to show)

Background (click to show)

Time setting and Geography of Endarha (click to show)

Wind Keep and everyday life (click to show)

Please fill this form, if you want to join! happy.gif

Accepted Characters (click to show)

This post has been edited by Nimalda: Sep 1 2013, 10:32 PM

--------------------
Formerly Kayrinda.
Tumblr: siniristi Please follow, if you like my blog! heybaby.gif

RPs (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Nimalda
post Aug 28 2013, 10:23 AM
Post #2

The awesomeness
Group Icon

Active Squad

Who is playing as this character: Nimalda
Name: Rena Dervalt

Description: Rena is quite tall, about 5 feet 6"/176cm. Her eyes are a mixture of blue and green; green in the middle and blue on the rims. Rena cut her hair short and shaggy, after she noticed it was really hard to fly with long hair. She has blond hair with lighter stripes. Her skin has tanned from being outside a lot, but it was paler than others from living close to the Icy Plains.
Rena's clothing is made of soft, warm boots, light brown pants, a warm, white shirt with holes in the back for her wings, a pale-blue jacket with holes. When not flying, the holes can be closed with zippers the Winged have brought with their human clothing. Over her jacket, she sometimes wears a white-grey cape when she's not flying. Rena also has a necklace made of silver.

Wings: Japanese sparrowhawk wings
Wingspan: 3m 11 cm/10 feet 2"

Personality: Rena is mostly calm and calculative. This makes her a good healer and even greater teacher. She hates doing anything without thinking first, and fighting is not her thing. However, she can be quite a wildcat if she is offended or threatened. Earning her trust and friendship might first feel hard, but after you have earned it, she will be a great friend.
Rena loves flying during the nights, when she can feel the night winds and watch the stars. Her favorite colors are white, blue, and grey.

Background: When Rena was a child, she lived in a town called Sadr. It was, and is still, located on the edge of Green Sea and Icy Fields. She was a quiet student in school, but had a few great friends. Rena was about fourteen, when she discovered her wings. It was a shock to her, since she had always loved the sight of soaring birds. Her wings were discovered, when she had tried to make a spiral-dive, and landed to the pool on her family's backyard. Dripping wet, she had barely made her escape. After flying a few nights, she was found by the Scouters and taken to Wind Keep. There she discovered a new life and a new family. Ever since, she has been a Flyer, but ever fearing, what would happen, if the village would be discovered...
Other: Rena carries a dagger, and sometimes she uses a bow.
Job: Flyer

--------------------
Formerly Kayrinda.

RPs (click to show)
+Quote Post

SilverPuppy9
post Aug 28 2013, 01:15 PM
Post #3

There's a she-wolf in the closet. >_<
Group Icon

Member No.: 177 049

Nuzlocke Team #2

Ooh, ooh, pick me!

Who is playing as this character: SilverPuppy9
Name: Faith Averywood

Description: Faith is a short girl, only coming in at about 5' 1" in height and about eighty five pounds in weight. She's small and scrawny, but fast and graceful in the air. Every time she flies, she eats so much, but she seems to use all of the energy in order to fly again. She is beautifully tanned due to where she came from originally, and her hair is gently curled and black. Her eyes shine gold in the sunlight, but under the shadows they turn into a sickly yellow, almost as if she has to be in the sun.

Her clothes consist of an arrangement of blue and white. She loves wearing blue overshirts with a collar atop white tank tops, but not the other way around. Sometimes her shirts are long-sleeved, sometimes short-sleeved, but always collared. She wears blue jeans that slightly sag below her waist, but she keeps it up with a black leather belt. Her shoes are simply tennis shoes, nothing fancy. The only thing she wears that is unique is a silver necklace with a pendant around her neck in the shape of a shale heart.

Wings:
Blue Heron pic (click to show)

The wings of a blue heron, one of the native birds of my home!

Wingspan is 8' 4"

Personality: Faith loves to fly She can be seen constantly swooping through the air with ease and wonder, glad she came to have wings, despite the troubles it had brought her in the past. She tends to be very carefree and happy, and she tries not to let anything get her down. She loves trying to cheer others up, and she can make most anyone smile unless they really resist her charm. She's accidentally funny and sometimes sarcastic.

Her telling quality is her loyalty to her friends and her new family. She will do anything to protect them and keep them safe and happy. She's not shy and she speaks her mind, which can be both entertaining and annoying to others. She still keeps smiling and laughing, trying to make others around her as happy as she is. After all, life has so many wonderful things to offer!

She hates fighting and will avoid it if it can be helped.

Background: Faith hails from a small town off the coast of the Deshe Sea . It's not a very big place, more of like an oilville, podunk, hillbilly kind of place where everyone knew everyone else and their cousin. The town's name was Burre, probably for the large burrbushes people would step into on accident because there were so many of them. Becuse of the brambles and the burrs, many animals made their shelters within the sticky, prickly plants so as to avoid humans.

She was born as the second child of a couple of young, able-bodied people. Her mother worked at home, doing most of the cooking and cleaning while her father worked out at the fishery and brought in many fresh fish to cart out to the other cities farther off. The only school in the town was a run-down building in which whole classes with children ranging in age were taught. Faith was a bit too smart for her own good, though, and she would insult the teacher whenever she corrected her, often being threatened to be thrown out. It was a few years later she decided to help her father with the fishing.

She was always captivated by the great blue herons that would fly towards the marshlands and she would follow the birds until she couldn't anymore. She wishedshe could fly likethat, with many people and so carefree. She hadn't realized her wish would come true much later. When she was about twelve or thirteen years of age, she found her new wings, which had grown in almost overnight. They weren't fully developed, so she would struggle when she went out to practice at night. She had to run and flap her wings at the same time in order to get airborn.

As fate would have it, there was one night she was spotted. Her next door neighbor was out on the front porch, sipping on a beer, when he saw Faith run towards the ocean. He was about to greet her before he saw the huge, blue wings that spread out from her back and began to catch the wind. He screamed like a woman before dialling the police and explaining the situation. Faith had heard the scream and knew she was in trouble. She flapped her wings as hard as she could, trying to become airlost, but to no avail. She had no choice: she was to run into the swamps.

All the while she was running, she was flapping, trying to catch the current that would carry her to safety, away from this place. Red and white and blue lights flashed and she could hear voices. It seemed as though they would catch her until a slight draft lifted her into the air. She was able to escape the police. She couldn't go home, though... and this saddened her.

She flew for a week until she reached the peaks of a pair of snowy mountains. She was hungry, thirsty, and exhausted from her journey. If the scouts hadn't picked her up, she would have fallen and died in the snow.

Other: She uses a pair of twin knives and a strong longbow with feather arrows as her weapons and means of defense. If she's not armed, she's also trained in hand-to-hnd combat, though she only uses it in self defense.

Job: Scout

This post has been edited by SilverPuppy9: Aug 29 2013, 12:55 AM

--------------------
Quizzes (click to show)

Art Done For Me! (click to show)

Poker, anyone? *credit to Shads* (click to show)
+Quote Post

water1997
post Aug 28 2013, 01:37 PM
Post #4

I-I'm Canada...
Group Icon

Member No.: 200 685

Team Denali 7-2

I'll join, and add the form to the end of this post when it's ready.

--------------------
Please tell me, my father, this is the correct choice, am I right? How is the heartless me supposed to understand?
(~Director Doll, in the song Master of the Court)

My GPX party (click to show)

Personality Quiz Results (click to show)

My (Current) Roleplays (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dark Way
post Aug 28 2013, 03:15 PM
Post #5

Villain of this story.
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 396

Under the fullmoon...

I'll join too. And I'll finish this tomorrow, too tired to do it now.

Who is playing as this character: Dark Way
Name: Chayse "Chas or Raven" Bloodworth

Description: Chas is pretty tall 177 cm and she has slightly muscles. Her hair is black as night and its long and it reach her knees. So since her hair is that long it's always tied up to braid. But surely the most significant thing in Chas is her different colored eyes. Her left eye is ice blue and her right eye is bright green. Also her right arm is covered by purple rose wine tattoo. Her skin is normal pale colored and her black hair makes it look ever paler than it really is.
Chas outfit it's pretty simply she has black jacket with hood and white fur on its sleeves, hem and hood. Her pants dark blue and they are flexible, so it's easy to Chas move and her boots are pure white with a black-haired edge and they are warm.

Wings: Chas has black raven's wings
Wings (click to show)

Wingspan: 2m 70cm

Personality: Chas is little bit impish and playfully, but whatever she does or say she never mean anything bad. And sometimes it's hard to Chas to keep her mouth shut so she may say something wrong, but she usually regrets it quickly.
Also it's pretty easy to get along with her since she doesn’t care others appearance because she knew that it doesn’t matter. So thing she cares about it’s what is inside others. She doesn’t care who you are or where you are from only what she cares is what kind of human you are. Chas is also very loyal to her friends and is ready to help them with any problem and she could never leave her friends in trouble. But little minus in Chas is that she is little bit sensitive and she can be very unforgiving sometimes. She also has pretty bad claustrophobia.

Background: Chas was born to second child to her family. She had loving parents but sadly her big brother loved to tease his sister whenever he got a change. And it wasn’t unusual that Chas fight with her brother many times in day. But biggest fight where always from the same matter, Chas dream to fly, that her brother kept insane dream, since if humans were meant to fly they would have wings. But that didn’t stop Chas to dream her dream. No she didn’t give a damn for what her brother thought about her dreams.

So when Chas found her wings she was 11 and happier than ever. Her dream was come true after all, but still there was little worry in her mind that her brother would find out her little secret. But soon Chas forget her stupid brother and kept training at nights.
But with time Chas become careless, too careless. After half year she was learned to use her wings pretty well and she was happier than normal and of course her brother noticed that. So one day he scared Chas so bad that Chas accidentally spread her wings. And once her brother had saw her wings Chas rushed out of the house fight away. She just knew too well that she couldn’t stay at home not after that her brother knew the truth about her.

So Chas just flight as long as her wings were able to carry her. After that she walked just farther and farther from her home and home town. There was no place for her, not anymore and it was hard to her live with that fact. But after few weeks after her “escape” few hunters find her and bring her to Wind keep. It toke few weeks from her to get better condition, but when she was fine again she started her new life in village that was her new home.

Other: Since she is hunter she carries bow and arrows with her, no matter where she goes. Chas has also pretty good singing voice she just doesn't use it much.
Job: Hunter

This post has been edited by Dark Way: Sep 1 2013, 04:28 PM

--------------------

Name: Shiki
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My Littel Umbreon Minions (click to show)

Look what there is. (click to show)
+Quote Post

BlueLink9001
post Aug 28 2013, 08:31 PM
Post #6

*You feel like you're gonna have a bad time.
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 786

Broken

Don't start without me! noes.gif
Who is playing as this character: BlueLink9001
Name: Soyokaze

Description: Peach like skin, Aqua green and Forest Green eyes, 5'8, weighs 120 lbs, has allot of arm strength, but cant run too fast, Blondish brownish Link like hair, Wears a Black Tunic like clothing and Black Link hat
Wings: Rock pidgeon cat.gif
wingspan: 119.48 inches
Personality: Really self defenceive, but pretty Honest and trys to work his hardest for others, Hardly trusts anyone though.
Background: was the best in school for physical activitys such as "Dodge ball" or "basket ball" Did allot of farm work because he lived on a Farm, when he grew his wings he tried to figure out HOW he got them in the first place.
He hid them from everyone, Untill he let his guard down and spreaded out his wings, His little brother saw him, His little brother told everyone of his family members, he decided he had to flee he found two birdmen almost like him, He crashed into a nearby mountainside, the two birdmen took him into the village after that, he didn't trust anyone, but he did favors to keep his Psysical strength.

Other: He used to trust anyone
Job: scout

This post has been edited by BlueLink9001: Aug 28 2013, 08:33 PM

--------------------
I am pure Undertale Trash.

<-Sokka is one of the many reasons why I love Avatar: The Last Air Bender [The Series]
Well lookie what i got here! grin.gif (click to show)
+Quote Post

Nimalda
post Aug 28 2013, 11:19 PM
Post #7

The awesomeness
Group Icon

Active Squad

All accepted, but of course, finish them, when you can ;D
After your character has appeared on the "Characters so far"- list, you can start RPing! 8D

--------------------
Formerly Kayrinda.

RPs (click to show)
+Quote Post

dragonowl21
post Aug 29 2013, 01:41 AM
Post #8

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Member No.: 170 541

Active Squad

*rubs hands together* This is gonna be a fun one, I can tell. I actually have always wanted to fly...

That code tag is huge, you know that? (click to show)

If 11 is too young an age for this RP (I don't really know of a good age range for this), I can change it whenever. Just say the word!

This post has been edited by Inosyc: Sep 1 2013, 03:19 PM

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

Nimalda
post Aug 29 2013, 06:42 AM
Post #9

The awesomeness
Group Icon

Active Squad

Accepted! ^^
No, 11 is fine, but it might limit her warrior jobs a bit (she won't get the bloodiest jobs and so :P)
There is no specific age-limit happy.gif

Also, made the code shorter and easier ^^'

And anyone got a idea how I can prevent this mess:

<div class='quotetop' align="center" onmouseover="style.cursor='pointer';" onclick="$(this).next().toggle();$('span.spoiler_top', this).toggle();">Rena Dervalt (click to <span class='spoiler_top'>show</span><span class='spoiler_top' style='display:none;'>hide</span>)

with the many spoilers that are inside each other?
It looks good, but then when I edit it again, it goes like
BLARGHGARLBARBPARB!!!!

--------------------
Formerly Kayrinda.

RPs (click to show)
+Quote Post

dragonowl21
post Aug 29 2013, 07:43 AM
Post #10

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Member No.: 170 541

Active Squad

Yaay, 11 isn't too young! I don't play mature people well.

That coding looks very complicated. As in, too complicated. Just use typed spoiler tag BB code, like this.

,spoiler=Name Here.
,spoiler=Name.
Text
,/spoiler.

,/spoiler.

And add another

,spoiler=Name.
Text
,/spoiler.

In the gap you made above the end of the Name Here spoiler when another person is accepted, but leaving the previous Name's alone. Of course, you have to replace , with [ and . with ] to make it work, it was so it wouldn't become spoiler tag.

Also, you have to type it, not use the spoiler tag tool in the bar, or it'll be at the beginning of the post instead of where you said it should be.

... Spriting is a lot more BB code oriented than you'd think.

--------------------

Credits
+Quote Post

Nimalda
post Aug 29 2013, 07:54 AM
Post #11

The awesomeness
Group Icon

Active Squad

Thank you so much! ^^
I will go and hand-write all the codes now, so it won't become a mess! 8D

--------------------
Formerly Kayrinda.

RPs (click to show)
+Quote Post

water1997
post Aug 29 2013, 08:05 AM
Post #12

I-I'm Canada...
Group Icon

Team Denali 7-2

Who is playing as this character: Water1997
Name: Skyler

Description: She has black hair with light blue and acid green streaks that she dyed in. Her eyes are green and look almost like a cat's, except that her pupils aren't slits. She has pale skin, and is 5 feet but weighs 97 pounds. She's on the skinny side for her age, but she's not noticeably skinny. She always wears dark clothes, but almost never dresses.

Wings: Peregrine Falcon wings
Wingspan: 6 ft. 3 in.

Personality: Skyler is shy at first, but once you get to know her, she's a great friend. She prefers not to fight, but can and will fight if needed. She loves drawing, singing, and writing, and she is a loyal friend.

Background: She was always teased for being the nerdy kid, and as a result shut herself off from the world a little. When someone was finally brave enough to talk to her, she revealed herself to be nice, despite what she was interested in. She then became kind of popular, but still felt like none of her friends could truly understand her.

Other: She knows C++ and Java.

Job Flyer, but she can take Warrior jobs if needed.

--------------------
Please tell me, my father, this is the correct choice, am I right? How is the heartless me supposed to understand?

+Quote Post

Nimalda
post Aug 29 2013, 08:15 AM
Post #13

The awesomeness
Group Icon

Active Squad

Hey guys, it happened again with the coding! noes.gif
Now I left it like it is, I didn't fix anything.
I wrote everything by hand, and it looked perfect.
Then, when I clicked "Full edit"...
BALBJRAOBIAEOBAJBOABJ

IT WAS BACK! DDD:

@Water, accepted ^^

--------------------
Formerly Kayrinda.

RPs (click to show)
+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Aug 29 2013, 08:29 AM
Post #14

C'mon, grab your friends!
Group Icon

Member No.: 102 033

PANE: Roxxy Mauden

Nimalda: Yeah, this happens to me as well, and I have no idea why. What you should do is fix it all up again (so sorry, but that's the only way) then, before you hit "submit modified post," copy everything into a Google Doc or Word document and save it. That way you can just edit it and copy it back into the main post, without all the stupid stuff happening.

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

Nimalda
post Aug 29 2013, 08:36 AM
Post #15

The awesomeness
Group Icon

Active Squad

Thank you, Wizard ^^
It has been happening to me with every single RP I have had ;/
Guess that would be the only proofed way happy.gif

EDIT:
Now it's saved! grin.gif

This post has been edited by Nimalda: Aug 29 2013, 08:41 AM

--------------------
Formerly Kayrinda.

RPs (click to show)
+Quote Post

water1997
post Aug 29 2013, 09:27 AM
Post #16

I-I'm Canada...
Group Icon

Team Denali 7-2

When are we going to start?

--------------------

+Quote Post

BlueLink9001
post Aug 29 2013, 10:26 AM
Post #17

*You feel like you're gonna have a bad time.
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 786

Broken

I chose a Pidgeon wings because pidgeons are annoying and they in my mind reminded me of ArchAngel wings :P

--------------------
I am pure Undertale Trash.

<-Sokka is one of the many reasons why I love Avatar: The Last Air Bender [The Series]
Well lookie what i got here! grin.gif (click to show)
+Quote Post

Nimalda
post Aug 29 2013, 12:50 PM
Post #18

The awesomeness
Group Icon

Active Squad

@Water: You can start immediately after your character has been approved; so you could start already! ^^

This post has been edited by Nimalda: Aug 29 2013, 12:52 PM

--------------------
Formerly Kayrinda.

RPs (click to show)
+Quote Post

water1997
post Aug 29 2013, 08:44 PM
Post #19

I-I'm Canada...
Group Icon

Team Denali 7-2

Ok! One thing before I start, though, can my character just be escaping?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Nimalda
post Aug 29 2013, 10:51 PM
Post #20

The awesomeness
Group Icon

Active Squad

Of course! happy.gif
I just made the plot as a general idea, how you could start the RP! XD

--------------------
Formerly Kayrinda.

RPs (click to show)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th May 2024 - 08:15 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.