Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
The MIA, Retrieval behind enemy lines
knil1
post Jun 13 2009, 05:12 PM
Post #1

also known as Duzzel. ^_^
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3 392

Dream Party

Introduction (click to show)

The sound of houndoom running after him was almost to frightnening. He came cornered in an alleyway. he knocked over a few of some nearby crates and climbed over the fence to save some time. After many long hours of being chased in the night, he found the sanctuary. He still heard houndoom howls in the nght. So he ran in and flashed his Rebellion badge to the Nurse Joy at the counter. She pressed a switch under the counter and the man ran down a hidden tunnel. Joy watched as the Magma grunts and their pokemon ran past, exclaming false directons provoked by paranoia and anticipation, searching for the man with a grey notebook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jened woke in his Uncle's house with his Growlithe Ardaine and his Shellder Caile. Ardaine woke up bright eyed and ran around the room barking cheerfully. Caile merely sighed and waited for Jened to pick him up.

"Sol" Tenkuu walked outside in the suburbs for a while and came across a magalithe of a pokemon center. He noticed a man in a trenchcoat staring at people occasionally. He seemed troubled. He was holding a briefcase close to him, making Sol all the more interested as to what was inside of it. He set Caile down next to Ardaine who was enjoying the shade from the tree above them.
Sol wasn't all that social of a person, but when it came to secretive objects, his secretive rebellion uncle knew could teach secret retrieval very well.

Sol casually walked toward the man, listening to the talk of the people, the sound of whining pokemon, and the ringing of a Magma cruiser. Magma wasn't all to secretive about their machines and some were seen quite often. Magma cruisers were seen often, sounding their sirens and speeding around, which were used specifically for Team Magma business. They were also very hazardous, not caring for anything in their way. The best chance for survival was to jump out of the way.

Sol walked closer to the man, still seeming undiscovered and heard the siren getting louder. The man looked up and in Sol's direction, but not at him, behind him. A trail began forming through the plaza and the Cruiser came at an exhilerating speed. Sol nearly fainted when he saw Ardaine chasing after him, right in the path of the cruiser. Sol ran as fast as he could and jumped, landing in the middle of the path, grabbing Ardaine. He looked up and saw an opening. He ran and jumped again. He began rolling before hitting the ground, pereventing injury from himself and his Growlithe.

The man on the bench stood up and walked toward Jened as the people began going about their business again. He held out his hand to help him up, "Are you interested in a mission, Tenkuu?"
Sol gasped at the man knowing his name. He stood up and remembered that his uncle was high class in the Rebellion, and this man must have known it.
"Why not," he shrugged.

This post has been edited by knil1: Jun 13 2009, 05:37 PM

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Jun 13 2009, 07:06 PM
Post #2

Winged Psycho Juggler Vamp Kimono Mismagius Ninja Moon Etc RPer
Group Icon

From: Zooming through cyberspace, and often getting distracted by shiny, pixelated objects.
Member No.: 25 766

The Phantom Parade!

OOCness (click to show)

Serenity awoke to the sound of a speeding Magma cruiser, its siren's wail filling her with a bitterness she felt would never release its grip from her heart. Even if she could undo the damage that Team Magma had done to her reputation, she would never have any reason to forgive them. It was their fault she was a pariah, considered a crazy woman by the people of the city, and now her late father's attempts to shelter her throughout her childhood were all in vain.

Gathering together the makeshift pallet she had made from her backpack and a threadbare blanket she had managed to scavenge, she put on her Japanese-style "geta" sandals and brushed some dirt from her purple kimono. Then she took the pokeball containing her Taillow from her backpack, put it into her pocket, and waited for her Misdreavus to return from his nightly hauntings.

As she waited, she scanned the alleyway where she had spent the night. It had been a good place to sleep. The layout of the buildings were just so that the spot she picked was well-sheltered from the wind, and their eaves hung out far over-head, providing good protection from the rain. Her travels as a pokemon trainer after leaving Ecruteak Gym had gotten her accustomed to sleeping and living outdoors, and it was just as well. After being released from jail, she had yet to meet anyone in Noverus willing to open their home or business to "the crazy kimono-wearing woman who sees ghosts".

A low murmuring wail behind her caused her to turn around, nearly bumping into her Misdreavus.

"Did you have fun last night, Spook?"

"Vus! Misvus drea!"

"What's that? You saw something interesting?"

"Mis, mis!"

"Well, don't be shy. I know you're just itching to tell me."

"Drea vusmis vuuus misdrea dreaa mismiiis MISVUS vusdreavus DREAMIS vus!"

"What? You saw a guy being chased by Team Magma last night?

"Mis, MIS!"

"You say it as if that's something new, Spook."

"Misvuuus! Vus dreamisvus! Drea vusdrea vus dreadrea misvusvuus!"

"He escaped and you followed him to a pokemon center?"

Serenity's eyes widened in shock as Spook continued on, revealing information she knew her ears were not meant to hear.

"Oh... my... Spook, what have you gotten us into?!"

Reaching into her backpack, she pulled out Spook's pokeball.

"It's time for us to move on, Spook. From now on,you tell no one about what you saw. If anyone asks us, human or pokemon, you didn't even go out last night. You decided to stay in and were watching guard over me all night."

"Misvuuus!"

"No buts! I don't want to end up in jail again, and I know you didn't like it either. Now please get in your pokeball."

"Vuuuu...."

Spook pulled a dejected face, but went into his pokeball. Taking one last look around to make sure nobody was watching her, she shouldered her backpack and headed in a random direction, hoping it would be a safe one.

--------------------

First-time novelist seeks dedicated, literate RPers for help with her work. Click this link if interested.

Scrubs RP is looking for RPers to join up! If you're a fan of Scrubs, or are otherwise interested, click the link in the previous sentence. (The RP has started, but we could always use someone to play Elliot or Carla... OC interns and long term patients also accepted.)
Party Link, RPs, & Other Stuff (click to show)
Groups I Am In (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mclena45
post Jun 13 2009, 07:31 PM
Post #3

The Pokémon SAVIOR
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 934

Allen's Team

Allen awoke from yet another dream. This was the ninth dream this month, and they were all the same. He was always running, well being chased by a strange Pokémon. A big blue one. He figured it was due to the new mission he was assigned. He was told to spy on Team Aqua for any hints on the project that they were working on. Nothing was known about it so he was assigned. Allen started to doubt there was any project at all...

Allen and his teammates were riding in a cruiser, riding around the Poor District, looking for any rebels while passing through. They were trying to find a secret entrance that their leader, Tyson, placed a few days ago, just for them. "I guess this is the place," stated one of Allen's teammates. "Guess so," Replied Allen. He jumped out while throwing a Poké Ball containing his Bulbasaur. "Saur!" "Shh! We can't be seen!" Allen whispered. After that they walked around the outer gate and found the secret entrance and were whacked in the back of the head by a passing rebel...

Allen was running.... But this time in a different place. He looked behind him and found the Pokémon. He stopped and turned around. The Pokémon stopped about three feet away from him. Allen looked up, and found out that the Pokémon was standing on two legs instead of floating in midair. It looked down on Allen, it had a angry look on its face. He also then realized that the Pokémon was red, not blue. He thought back to a older dream, the blue one seemed happier then the red one. Allen then knew he was doing the wrong thing...

--------------------
+Quote Post

knil1
post Jun 13 2009, 10:35 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Dream Party

OOC (click to show)

Sol sat down with the man on the bench and watched as the crowd shuffled around the pokemon center. Many older men and women seemed to enter and come out after a long while. Sol had no idea how Magma couldn't find out about the refuge with so many people going in and coming back out after a longer than average time... Just one thing to keep to himself.

The man next to him seemed very intellectual on the Rebellion side. He opened his briefcase and pulled out a red notebook. It was full of pictures of people and information on each. He looked down at his notebook and looked up incessantly. It took an hour for him to spark interest in one particular person. She was coming out of an alleyway, wearing a purple kimono. The man turned toward Sol, "Go get that girl over there. Her name should be Serenity"

Sol got up and walked, casually. With Magma everywhere, he knew he would have to be careful about his actions. "Excuse me, Serenity, can you come with me?"

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

martymcfly
post Jun 15 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 272

Active Squad

OOC (click to show)

Alfie woke up from another long night spent on a Pokemon Center lobby bench. Sure, she could go home and all, and there wouldn't be too many lectures from her parentals, but she much preferred the free food and lodge provided by the Sanctuary.

She got up slowly, wincing when numerous back cracks sounded. She had a block of text imprinted on her face from sleeping face down on a Pokemon Center pamphlet.

She was feeling hungry. She dragged her bum off the couch and kicked a convenient snack machine. A breakfast bar rolled out, and she stuffed the first third of the bar in her mouth.

After consuming her free breakfast, she straightened up, set her cap on her head, and sauntered over to the door of the Sanctuary, looking out to check if the lobby was clear. She only saw Nurse Joy, so she exited the Sanctuary. She tipped her hat to Nurse Joy, then walked through the double doors.

As soon as she exited, she was greeted by the sight of a boy near her age flying through the air, clutching a Growlithe. The guy was approched by a man in a trenchcoat. Alfie assumed that he was checking to see if the teen was okay.

She started to run up to the two, but she caught a short, singular phrase: "Are you interested in a mission, Tenkuu?"

Alfie froze. The man didn't look like Aqua or Magma, and neither did the boy. If they were Rebellion, this would be her chance.

Jogging up discreetly behind the two, she had intended to stop by the man in the trench, but the boy went off to talk to a girl in a purple kimono. She then decided to shadow the group, observing them while trying to decide whether to make them notice her.

She didn't observe for long, however. The trenchcoat man approached her. He took one look at her, and said, "Ah. Alfie. What a coincidence. I was going to look for you myself, but here you are now. How fortuitous. "

She was taken aback. "Wh... How do you... never mind," she trailed off when the man showed her his Rebellion badge discreetly under his coat sleeve. That answered her unspoken question.

"Let's go in," Alfie said, nodding in the direction of the Center. They could talk inside of the Sanctuary, and if the two others were with the man, they'd come along.

Or they could get the two to come along, as the man had already decided, striding over. Alfie started, and rushed to keep up.

This post has been edited by Keshi: Jun 15 2009, 11:53 AM
+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Jun 15 2009, 11:22 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

From: Zooming through cyberspace, and often getting distracted by shiny, pixelated objects.

The Phantom Parade!

"Excuse me, Serenity, can you come with me?"

Upon hearing an unfamiliar voice call her name, Serenity froze. Then, the nearly-forgotten training taught to her by her father in her childhood surfaced to her mind, along with the urge to give in to the fight-or-flight instinct naturally present in all living things.

Seeing that she and the stranger were on the edge of a somewhat bustling square with a pokemon center on the other side, she knew that giving into that urge to shove the boy to the ground, shout "Stranger Danger!", and run, would just cause a scene and attract undue attention to herself. This was exactly what she didn't want to do, especially when she was expecting Team Magma to be looking for her, or at least her Misdreavus.

She was at an impasse and feeling trapped out in the open, so she took a moment to further rationalize. She could not do the first thing that had popped into her mind since it was a very unwise decision. Nor could she run back the way she came, because she would simply be chased and might end up trapped in a dead end alley. She did not know who this person was or what he wanted with her, but his actions so far had varied quite differently from the crude, menacing, and even vicious mannerisms of the members of Team Magma. So, with her body still rigid and tense, she decided to do the only thing she felt she could do in this situation.

"You're going to have to prove that I can trust you, stranger," she hissed, softly enough that nobody but the boy before her could hear her, "and you can start by telling me how you know my name."

--------------------

First-time novelist seeks dedicated, literate RPers for help with her work. Click this link if interested.

Scrubs RP is looking for RPers to join up! If you're a fan of Scrubs, or are otherwise interested, click the link in the previous sentence. (The RP has started, but we could always use someone to play Elliot or Carla... OC interns and long term patients also accepted.)
+Quote Post

martymcfly
post Jun 15 2009, 11:57 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

The young woman, or "Serenity" as the man had informed her while walking over, seemed very suspicious of the boy, or "Sol" (again, the man had told her.) She seemed to be analyzing everything about him, and seemed to be slightly hostile.

"Excuse me young Miss Serenity," said the man, patting her on the shoulder from behind as he came to the pair.. Again, the man flashed his Rebellion badge. "I hope this will answer your inquiry, Miss Serenity."

God. The guy acted like a grandpa, or a butler. Alfie snickered, but wasn't noticed.

"Go into the Pokemon Center, you all. I will be waiting outside, for one reason or another of my own," the trench coat man requested. "I'm not sure if you two are familiar with it, but the Sanctuary is inside the Center. Miss Alfie here can lead you to it. When I come back, I'll give you the information you'll need for your assignment."

Alfie, youngest of the three, felt quite important all of a sudden. She beckoned to the two to follow her into the Center.

The Center had five people in its lobby. Alfie whispered that they would have to wait for the patrons to leave, and sat down quite nonchalantly and pretended to read a Pokemon Gear magazine advertisement.

This post has been edited by Keshi: Jun 15 2009, 12:05 PM
+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Jun 15 2009, 03:02 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

The Phantom Parade!

When the elderly man man came up to her and put his hand on her shoulder, it had made Serenity so uncomfortable that she had been quite sure that her unconscious desire to shed her skin like a Seviper and shrink down to a size of four inches tall had been somehow broadcast to everyone within a two-mile radius.

But when he flashed the badge which was definitely not Magma-related in any way, and the words "Pokemon Center" and "sanctuary" had been spoken, she immediately relaxed, having had the sudden epiphany that she had been searching for but had been unable to find ever since she had been released from jail.

Could it be that fate was smiling on her it its own roundabout way? She wasn't ignorant by any means; she had heard of the Rebellion, even if it had been through false accusations while under imprisonment. Perhaps what Spook had seen last night had been the beginning of an opportunity to undo the wrongs done to her by Team Magma- to exact a brief revenge on them, repair the damage they'd done to her reputation, and then further strengthen her reputation by continuing to work as a freedom fighter for the people of Noverus. In other words, she was being recruited, she full well knew it, and it was the best thing to happen to her in a very long time.

So she followed the young girl when she beckoned, and walked into the Pokemon Center, grabbing Spook's pokeball from her pocket as she went. Once they were inside, the young girl mentioned that they would have to wait for the patrons to leave, then picked up a magazine and started flipping through it as if she didn't care where she was.

Deciding to take the same casual attitude, Serenity simply stated "Spook probably would like some time outside the ball," and released him from his pokeball. She didn't even have to ask the Misdreavus if this was the Pokemon center he had followed the escaping man into the night before, since she could see it on his face.

"Shush, Spook," she said quietly. "Sick pokemon are trying to sleep."

Fortunately, Spook managed to notice her rub the shell of her ear with her index finger, a long-standing "high sign" between them from their days back in the gym. Back then it had been used when something had happened or was going to happen that she didn't want Father to know about, and now it was just a general signal for "put a lid on it" or "keep it under your hat". But it was and always had been only ever used in situations where silence was more than just golden, it was necessary.

And so she sat there and he floated there in silence, as she waited in hushed anticipation for whatever was to come next.

--------------------

+Quote Post

knil1
post Jun 15 2009, 03:15 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Dream Party

Sol watched as Serenity began giving him questioning glances until she finally asked how he knew her name. Jened wasn't an expert at confrontations with strangers, or even people he knew well, and really just wanted to grab her and pull her alongside him, no matter how much older she was to him. He was busy glaring at her until the man came behind him, "Excuse me young Miss Serenity, I hope this will answer your inquiry, Miss Serenity." He showed his badge to her and she seemed to be ok with it.

Jened hadn't noticed right then, but soon enough he saw a younger girl with the man. The agent then motioned for the girl, apparently named Alfie, to take them inside the pokemon center. Sol wondered how long this would go on for the man to finish finding people, but he figured a party isn't that easy to pull together. He picked up Caile and followed the girl with Ardaine right behind him.

When they walked inside the center, he noticed that some other people were inside. Alfie whispered that they would have to wait. Sol sat next to Alfie and checked Ardaine for any injuries that may have happened during the little scenario. She whimpered softly, but Sol ignored it, knowing well enough that she was fine, she just knew she might be getting in trouble soon. He grabbed a pokemon treat and fed it to her, and fed one to Caile, just so he wouldn't feel left out. He patted Ardaine and looked outside. He noticed the man staring at a boy about Sol's age, with red hair, baggy jeans, and gold shoe-laces. Sol couldn't think of a flashier clothing style than what he was wearing... No wonder the man spurred interest in him.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

martymcfly
post Jun 15 2009, 04:17 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

It was taking forever for the Center to clear. Alfie finished reading, rereading and rerereading the magazine and yawned. She got her pack and took out Ree, her Riolu.

Alfie told Ree to go entertain himself, so he leaped away from her to go pester Nurse Joy. Sol was looking at something outside, and Serenity had taken out her Misdreavus, Spook. There were still two patrons, and the man was nowhere to be seen. She sighed, and out of boredom and curiosity, sat next to Sol to find out what he looking at.
+Quote Post

Mclena45
post Jun 15 2009, 04:40 PM
Post #11

The Pokémon SAVIOR
Group Icon

Allen's Team

OOC (click to show)

Allen awoke in a strange place, with many different people. "Rio!" "He's coming to..." "Ree? Don't bother him! ... Hey Sol can I see that?..." "W-What's going on?" Allen asked. "You're at a Pokémon Center. We found you by the Aqua base. We thought you were a Aqua member trying to patch up that hole on the wall," The Nurse Joy explained. "Aqua? I'm not... Wait... Uh yeah... I was trying to fix up the hole... Stupid Magma's, always trying to get inside our base..." Allen lied. "Hm... Well, you were in pretty bad shape, oh and you're Bulbasaur is ok, he's just resting with your Pichu over there," Nurse Joy said while pointing to a cushion near a Riolu. "Sparky! Bulbasaur! Come here." Allen said peacefully, he figured he shouldn't be too harsh while he was there. Both Sparky, Allen's Pichu, and Allen's Bulbasaur walked over to him. "Uh... Thanks Nurse Joy, I'll be sure to come again." Allen said while getting up. He walked toward the doors while another trainer gave him a curious glance. The trainers Riolu walked up to Allen and gave Bulbasaur a Cherry Berry and walked away. Bulbasaur said "Bulba!" and the Riolu returned with a "Ri!". After that Allen sat back down on a near by chair while Sparky jumped on his shoulder and Bulbasaur continued to talk with the Riolu. Allen asked, "So, is there any place for me to sleep?"

This post has been edited by Mclena45: Jun 15 2009, 04:43 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

knil1
post Jun 15 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Dream Party

While Sol was looking outside he felt the prescence of Alfie getting closer. She seemed interested in what Sol was looking at, so he turned toward her and mentioned that the man seemed to have found another recruit. While saying this, he overheard a conversation of another trainer and the Nurse Joy. The trainer mentioned he was a member of Team Aqua. Sol figured it didn't matter who could or couldn't join, as long as they weren't with Magma. And besides, an Aqua member would join a party against Magma, which, in this case, the mission was most likely against.

The boy with a blue jacket and hat sat down with his bulbasaur and pichu in a chair fairly close to where the group was. The boy asked if there was a place to sleep, not being directed toward anybody. Sol leaned over his chair and replied, "Sure, you can sleep here or there's an inn nearby. But there are more exciting things to do before you get some sleep...

Care to join in a mission?"

This post has been edited by knil1: Jun 15 2009, 05:00 PM

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mclena45
post Jun 15 2009, 05:10 PM
Post #13

The Pokémon SAVIOR
Group Icon

Allen's Team

The boy asked him a question that would probably change everything in his life. I mission against Magma? That's betrayal... But, Allen might just be able to get some info off of them too. He patted Bulbasaur on the head and said "I'll get back to you." The boy said, "That's fine, I'll give you my number," He said. Allen passed over his Pokétch and the boy entered the number. The boy gave Allen his watch back and said "Be back by tomorrow morning. Oh and my name is Sol." "Alright, thanks Sol. My name is Allen. This is Bulbasaur and Sparky." Allen explained. "I'll be back in a bit." Allen walked out of the center and called Tyson. "Tyson, I have found some rebels who think I'm a Aqua member. They have offered me a job against Magma. Should I accept?" Asked Allen. "Of course! We need all the info we need." Tyson responded and then he hung up. Allen re-entered the Center and said while deleting Tyson and all of his Magma team mates number's and said, "I'm in."

--------------------
+Quote Post

knil1
post Jun 15 2009, 05:23 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Dream Party

Sol was glad to hear that he invited someone to join a group. This was his first mission, and he wanted things to go well. He entered the person's number in his poketech while he told him his name was Allen. Sol had no trouble believing he was with Aqua, with his blue wardrobe. Allen walked outside and talked on his poketech. While Allen was outside, he told everyone about Allen. "Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself. I am Jened Tenkuu, but I go by Sol. Here's my nuber if you need it." Allen walked back inside, "I'm in."

"Great," Sol relaxed back in the chair. He wasn't usually this social with people. He was just excited that it was his first mission against Magma. Caile woke up from his nap and noticed Allen. He glared at him for a long time, causing Ardaine to notice him. Ardaine, being the friendly pokemon that she is, jumped up on Allen's lap and sat there for a while. Sol sighed. "And know we just need to wait for that agent..."

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

martymcfly
post Jun 15 2009, 05:38 PM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

OOC (click to show)

Alfie had zoned out. The man was still nowhere, the boy outside had gotten boring, and Sol had gotten up to talk to Mister-Unconscious-I'm-Not-Aqua-Oh-Wait-Yes-I-Am. Sol seemed to be inviting him to their group, but something about the way he had tripped up his words when talking to Nurse Joy rubbed her the wrong way. She was probably thinking too much into it, so she shoved the thought aside.

Serenity was still with Spook, so she got up to claim Ree, who was playing with the mystery boy's Pokemon. The two guys were exchanging Poketch numbers, so Sol gave her the number and his name (Allen) along with his own to enter into her own red Poketch.

"I'm going to check on Trenchie - er, that guy in the trench coat. Be right back," she said after adding the numbers. She heard Nurse Joy say faintly in the background "okay". She exited the building with Ree right behind her.

Trenchie (as she had come to call him in her mind) was standing right by the same bench. He was talking to the boy that she had seen with Sol earlier, and had apparently not reached any conclusion to a discussion with him. The boy said something about 'thinking the idea over', and coming back in a few days. Trenchie nodded, and saw Alfie. He extended his arm like a gentlemen, but Alfie ignored it and waved him over into the Pokemon Center. He followed suit, with Ree.

"Okay! I found... erm... him," she started, and stopped apologetically. "What's your name anyway? I don't want to have to call you Trenchie all the time."

"Trenchie? Hmm," was the calculating response.

+Quote Post

Mclena45
post Jun 15 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #16

The Pokémon SAVIOR
Group Icon

Allen's Team

Allen patted the Growlithe on the head. Bulbasaur was running around the place introducing itself to the other Pokémon. Sparky just couldn't resist, he jumped down and joined Bulbasaur. Allen's Pokétch started to ring. "Sorry, I have to take this," Allen said. The Growlithe jumped off of Allen's lap and ran toward Sol.

The call was from Tyson. Allen answered it. "Yes?" "Allen, I'm sorry to say but if you continue this mission you will be hunted down and killed. This is your first and only warning." "Tyson, I am continuing on with this. I don't care if you dismiss me them hunt me down. That just means that I am now a rebel. Bring it on Tyson. Bring it on." He hung up on Tyson after that. Allen returned to the Center to find the others in a small group waiting for him. "Hurry up Allen! He's about to tell us what's happening next!" Yelled Sol. Allen nodded and returned his Pokémon to their balls. Before anyone could say anything Allen explained that he is a Magma agent that just recently got fired. He said that he was hired to spy on Aqua to find out any info, but decided to lie to them to find infomation. He apologized to the group. The others accepted him with a quick nod. After everyone said their names and stuff the agent said, "If you have any info on Magma that we could use it would be much appreciated. Right now, the only thing we need is a cruiser."

--------------------
+Quote Post

martymcfly
post Jun 15 2009, 05:43 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

As soon as Trenchie came in, Allen's Poketch rang. He ran outside while Trenchie browbeated Alfie in his gentlemanly manner about his nickname.

Allen came back, and suddenly launched into a short, intense explanation about how he was actually a Magma member who was spying on Aqua, but had been fired. It was a lot to take in, and Alfie certainly did not want to believe it at first, but the others seemed to forgive him, so she did as well.

After this, she turned to Serenity to get her Poketch number, as long as they were on the subject of Poketch calls.
+Quote Post

Mclena45
post Jun 15 2009, 06:00 PM
Post #18

The Pokémon SAVIOR
Group Icon

Allen's Team

Allen accepted the fact that he needed to steal a cruiser from Magma. The agent had sat back down. Allen guessed that he should go and get the cruiser. He hesitated when he saw a few Magma Grunts coming into the Center. "Halt! You there!" Cried one of the grunts. "Oh shi-!" Allen yelled. "Bulbasaur go!" "Hey let me help! Go! Spook!" Cried Alfie. "Magby! Take them out!" Yelled the grunt. "Bulbasaur use Grass Knot!" "Spook! While it's down scare it!" The Pokémon did what they were told and KO'ed the Magby. "You'll pay for this McLean! Tyson sent tons of people to look for you! We are only the beginning!" Yelled the grunt. After that the grunts turned around and fled the Center. "Look's like the situation is getting serious... Ok everyone, first thing we all must do is help Allen find the cruiser!" Yelled the Agent. Allen turned around and nodded. The whole team left the Center and walked in the direction of the nearest Magma facility...
OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Mclena45: Jun 15 2009, 06:04 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Jun 15 2009, 06:55 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

The Phantom Parade!

OOC (click to show)

Serenity's thoughts and feelings kept spiraling 'round within her in a dizzying maelstrom. It was as if both her mind and the center of her emotions had been caught dead center by a pokemon's Whirlwind attack. She struggled to keep up with the rest of the group and in all the commotion she had even forgotten to give the young girl who she now knew was called Alfie her Pokegear number and thank her for taking charge in the midst of the battle and commanding Spook when she had frozen due to being overwhelmed by all that was going on.

And so now, they were on the move and she moved with them, feeling like she was no longer in control of her fate, her life, or even her own body at the moment. Spook followed the group closely, never letting them leave his sight.

Serenity knew that rebellions were about upheaval, but in such a short time the one she had just gotten herself involved in had done a very good job of shaking up her most recent set of beliefs. Trying not to stumble as they continue to hurry to a destination she didn't know, she kept sneaking what she hoped were unnoticed glances at the boy in blue.

The Magma member who had been spying on another team called Aqua and then just up and quit being a Magma member to join the Rebellion and had willingly made himself an enemy of Team Magma because of it. Everything about it, about him, went completely against what her knowledge and opinions were of the members of Team Magma. Where was the viciousness? The menacing air? He didn't even look like he was capable of crudeness. None of it matched with her views, and it just didn't make sense to her.

Of course it's different, you idiot, she thought to herself. He's ex-Magma, not Magma. This guy's one of the good guys now. I suppose... he's going to have to work hard to undo the damage done to his own reputation now.

Feeling a pang of sympathy in her heart, Serenity began to silently curse her foolishness. How stupid could she have been, to let herself be blinded by bias? People have natures just like pokemon, and here she had gone and automatically lumped all Team Magma members under the same nature by default. She would have never done that with a species of pokemon, but she had done it with a group of people.

Trying her hardest to keep from crying, she picked up the hem of her kimono and hurried to catch up with the rest of the group; in her musings she had fallen slightly behind.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mclena45
post Jun 15 2009, 07:11 PM
Post #20

The Pokémon SAVIOR
Group Icon

Allen's Team

Allen was leading the way to the hide out. He had no clue why they needed a cruiser but didn't ask. Bulbasaur was still talking with the other Pokémon. The battle against the grunts gave it some exp but not enough to level up. "Are we there yet?" Asked Sol. "Almost. Just up that hill. There should be a small hole that we can use to enter. We might need to blow it open a bit more." Allen explained.

They walked for a little bit longer and found the base. Luckily there were a few unguarded cruisers just down the hill. "Why do we need the cruiser?" Allen asked. "We're going to rig it so it will leave a trail which we can follow." Said the agent. Allen still didn't know his name, he didn't bother to ask. The agent ran down the hill and placed something in the cruiser and ran back up the hill. "Alright, we camp here for the night."

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:27 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.