Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
15 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Mystical Marvels, The group for psychic pokemon ~ Contest deadline extended!
BrainpanSonata
post Jun 15 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #1

Winged Psycho Juggler Vamp Kimono Mismagius Ninja Moon Etc RPer
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Zooming through cyberspace, and often getting distracted by shiny, pixelated objects.
Member No.: 25 766

The Phantom Parade!

Throughout the course of history, human beings have been fascinated by the realm of the supernatural. From the ancient practices of augury and telling portents to the astounding magicians and mentalists of today, all that is considered "psychic" awes and astonishes us. And it is no different in the world of Pokemon and in GPX+.

This group is for the psychic-type pokemon and their devoted fans. Welcome to Mystical Marvels.

Who Is Eligible To Join?: Do you have a psychic pokemon of any evolution stage in your party, your PC, or your daycare? Is there an egg in your party that you know will hatch into a psychic pokemon? If you have one or more pokemon and/or eggs that has psychic as its type or as one of its two types, then you're eligible to join Mystical Marvels. This includes legendary psychic pokemon and eggs. For a full list of eligible pokemon, see below.

Are There Any Restrictions?: There are very few restrictions. We will not bar you from joining for any reason other than currently not meeting eligibility. And you can always fix that by getting yourself an egg which will hatch into a psychic pokemon. As for eligible pokemon, we are not excluding any kind of psychic pokemon from our group, not even those that are eligible in other groups due to having two types. Even Arceus is accepted, because he can be psychic-type as well as all other types. However, the pokemon you submit must actually be owned by you. Pokemon that have been or are to be abandoned for The Savior Project or any other reason will not be added into the roster, because they disrupt the roster's total numbers and make it that much more difficult to discern how many pokemon a member has added into the roster.

What Do You Have to Do To Join?: Simply create a post stating that you want to join. In that post, use this handy dandy form:
CODE
[b]Username:[/b] Your username
   [b]Link To Party Page:[/b] Like this- http://gpxplus.net/user/yourusername
   [b]The BB Codes Of Your Psychic Type Pokemon:[/b] You can use either regular or badge codes, it's up to you. Check the spoiler below marked "Eligible Pokemon/Our Group's Roster" if you are unsure about which of your pokemon are psychic types.

When you obtain new psychic eggs and pokemon you will need to make additional posts which include the BB codes of your new eggs and pokemon because I'll be using these BB codes to keep track of our group's roster of psychic pokemon. Also, it is important that you use the sign up form found above in your registering post (and please be sure to fill it out completely). If you do not provide it in that post or provide an incomplete sign up form, you will be asked to provide it or complete it before you and your pokemon are accepted into the group.

Are There Badges? (click to show)

What About Banners?: Yes, we have banners! We now have userbars, too!

Our Group's Banners (click to show)

Do You Do Contests?: We're just starting out with contests. Hopefully they'll become a regular thing here.

August 15th August 17th kicks off the start of a do-over of our original, failed contest. Like the first contest, it will be a themed creative writing contest. However, the theme will be much less nonsensical. Members will also have until the end of that month (August 31st) Saturday September 5th to write, submit, and edit their entries.

ATTENTION! CONTEST DEADLINE EXTENSION! The deadline of our contest has been extended to Friday September 25th. This is the last day that members entering the contest can write, submit, and edit their entries. Due to the RL schedule of the group leader/contest judge, this is the only possible date that the contest can be extended to, and the only possible extension that can be made.

Our first contest has begun! (Yeah, it started later than it should have... computer troubles. Eh.) It's a themed writing contest and the theme is... My favorite psychic-type pokemon! Participants in the contest will write a piece where their favorite psychic-type pokemon is the central focus of the story. If you're a member of Mystical Marvels and are interested in participating in the contest, check This Post for the contest's rules.

Since this is a contest that requires creative output, the winner of the contest will receive the Deoxys Badge as their prize if they have not already earned that badge. If the winner has already earned the Deoxys Badge, another trophy prize shall be awarded to them.

Ally Groups: The Ralts Army, Alphabet Soup, Pork Army, The Slowpoke Army

One last thing: We're proud to say that on August 3rd, 2008 our roster totals officially broke the 200 mark! Congratulations to all our members for their hard work and love of psychic-type pokemon!

"Mystical Marvels- Behold the power of the psychic world!"

Our Members (click to show)
Eligible Pokemon/Our Group's Roster (click to show)
The Mystical Marvels Badge System (What They Look Like, What They're Called, What They're For, How To Get Them) (click to show)

This post has been edited by BrainpanSonata: Aug 27 2009, 12:27 PM

--------------------

First-time novelist seeks dedicated, literate RPers for help with her work. Click this link if interested.

Scrubs RP is looking for RPers to join up! If you're a fan of Scrubs, or are otherwise interested, click the link in the previous sentence. (The RP has started, but we could always use someone to play Elliot or Carla... OC interns and long term patients also accepted.)
Party Link, RPs, & Other Stuff (click to show)
Groups I Am In (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Genidoxian
post Jun 22 2009, 12:19 AM
Post #2

Writer
Group Icon

Member No.: 26 320

Pwnage

Psychics, ftw! I'm definitely in.

http://gpxplus.net/user/Booklover323

...plus a Staryu that will evolve into a psychic once I get a water stone. Woot!

Edit: Got another Ralts. @@ I should name them all and join Ralts Army...

Plus a Smoochum:

--------------------
+Quote Post

aeronea
post Jun 22 2009, 05:48 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 107

Active Squad

Can I join?

http://gpxplus.net/user/aeronea
c:

This post has been edited by Aeronea: Jun 22 2009, 05:48 AM

--------------------

:'D

+Quote Post

Elliot Alderson
post Jun 22 2009, 06:46 AM
Post #4

Our democracy has been hacked.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 349

Oreo~

I'm in

http://gpxplus.net/user/Enigmatic+Relic

This post has been edited by Enigmatic Relic: Jun 22 2009, 06:48 AM
+Quote Post

Bachuru
post Jun 22 2009, 11:04 AM
Post #5

Don't trip, chicken strip!
Group Icon

Member No.: 330

Active Squad

I'd be happy to join. :3 I would also like to make a banner that I could make later. I will edit this post with the banner and it's image code when I do.

http://gpxplus.net/user/BrokenLatias

Lunatone, Mime Jr. egg, and an Abra egg I just snatched from the shelter. :3 I'm going to make a separate box for Psychics for this group. ^^ And eventually, if this group is still going, stick them all in my party so they can reach Lv. 100. :D

Edit: Banners done! :D

CODE
[url="http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=13031"][img]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7594/mmbanner.png[/img][/url]

CODE
[url="http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=13031"][img]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4978/mmbannershiny.png[/img][/url]

Sorry these banners kinda suck...I'm not the best at making banners, either. ^^; Having photoshop helps, though. :D

This post has been edited by BrokenLatias: Jun 24 2009, 09:25 PM

--------------------

<Cube> "Optimus Prime held Bella in his arms, sparkling in the sunlight. Pulling her closer to his massive robotic lips, he whispered "Does my chrome chassis dazzle you?""

+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Jun 22 2009, 11:43 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

From: Zooming through cyberspace, and often getting distracted by shiny, pixelated objects.

The Phantom Parade!

NOTE: Editing this because I was so busy multitasking I overlooked a lot of things, including another member. blush.gif

Okay, then! Welcome to the group, Booklover323, because I said so, Enigmatic Relic, and BrokenLatias! It's nice to have you with us! You'll be added into the members lists as soon as I finish posting this.

As for your pokemon being added into the roster:

Booklover323 - I've made a note about your Staryu. You can either PM me when you get your water Stone and evolve it, or post that information here. I'll be sure to add it into the roster then.

However, there was something wrong with your Natu's BB code, making the image connect with the link to your second Kirlia's page. Until you fix your Natu's broken BB code, I'm afraid I can't accept it into the roster at this time. I'm sorry.

because I said so - Of course you can join. Looking at your party page, I also found a Lunatone egg. Since psychic-type eggs are also eligible entries, I'm going to also enter it into the roster. So technically you'll have four psychic-types in the roster once I enter all the new data.

Enigmatic Relic - Impressive. Six right at the start. When I learn how to make badges and finally get around to cranking some out, there's a good chance you'll be the first in line for a few.

BrokenLatias - I think your banners look great! They're definitely going to be going into the OP. I've also decided that one of the group's badges will be specifically for members who make contributions to the group (banners, badges, RP scenarios, etc), so you've got that badge coming your way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And speaking of banners, I've finally dusted off my copy of Paintshop Pro X and- using Pokii's trainer cards tutorial as a guideline- am currently working on a 300x80 pixel banner for the group as well. I'll edit it into the thread's OP, with due credit given to Pokii, when I've finished it.

I'm also currently hashing out the planning stages of a badge system- what certain badges would be called, what they are in recognition of, and when they would be given out.

At this point I'd also like to mention that everyone who has joined so far has already earned one of the badges from the planning stages of the badge system:

The Abra Badge - Given to members who have at least two psychic-type pokemon or eggs listed in the group's roster.

This post has been edited by BrainpanSonata: Jun 22 2009, 01:10 PM

--------------------

First-time novelist seeks dedicated, literate RPers for help with her work. Click this link if interested.

Scrubs RP is looking for RPers to join up! If you're a fan of Scrubs, or are otherwise interested, click the link in the previous sentence. (The RP has started, but we could always use someone to play Elliot or Carla... OC interns and long term patients also accepted.)
+Quote Post

Bachuru
post Jun 22 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Active Squad

Am I added as a member, too? I just made some banners, too. :3

--------------------

<Cube> "Optimus Prime held Bella in his arms, sparkling in the sunlight. Pulling her closer to his massive robotic lips, he whispered "Does my chrome chassis dazzle you?""

+Quote Post

aeronea
post Jun 22 2009, 01:22 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 107

Active Squad

Okay great!
Can I be put down as Aeronea though?
That's what I was until I stupidly changed it and I can't change it back for 72 hours..../fail

--------------------

:'D

+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Jun 22 2009, 05:41 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

The Phantom Parade!

Aeronea- I saw your new post while I was editing the OP. Done and done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEWS UPDATE!

The planning stage of the badges system is... well, it's basically done! (Gee, that wasn't too hard at all...)

Anyway, before I have to go back and edit this into the OP, here's a breakdown of what the badges system- what they're called, what they're for, and how you get them.

The badges, like the roster, are broken down into three categories. There are twelve badges in all, with four badges in each category. These categories are: The Roster Badges, The Breeding Badges, and The Special Badges.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Roster Badges- awarded for having certain numbers of eggs/pokemon in the roster. I'm keeping track of this myself, with a list and tally on paper, but feel free to keep your own notes as well.

Abra Badge- Denotes that this member has at least two psychic-type pokemon or eggs in the group's roster. Awarded Upon: Having your second pokemon/egg entered into the roster.

Wobbuffet Badge- Denotes that this member has ten or more psychic-type pokemon or eggs in the group's roster. Awarded Upon: Having your tenth pokemon/egg entered into the roster.

Grumpig Badge- Denotes that this member has twenty-five or more psychic-type pokemon or eggs in the group's roster. Awarded Upon: Having your twenty-fifth pokemon/egg entered into the roster.

Gallade Badge- Denotes that this member has fifty or more psychic-type pokemon or eggs in the group's roster. Awarded Upon: Having your fiftieth pokemon/egg entered into the roster.

The Breeder Badges- Earlier I mentioned a badge for creative contributors.That's listed under the Special Badges category. But soon after that I realized that members might also want to contribute by breeding psychic-type pokemon. So I made a special trio of badges, along with a fourth badge that gives special consideration to The Ralts Army and those who may be members of both our group and theirs. Who knows, maybe an alliance with The Ralts Army could happen sometime in the future...

Uxie Badge- Given to any member who breeds two psychic-type pokemon and produces at least one egg from the union.

To Obtain This Badge: The breeder must post the BB codes of the paired pokemon or otherwise show that those pokemon are in the Daycare together. The BB code of one egg produced by the pairing must be posted.

Mesprit Badge- Given to any member who breeds two psychic-type pokemon and produces at least fifteen eggs from the union.

To Obtain This Badge: Unless the breeder states otherwise, it will be assumed that the pairing used to obtain the Uxie Badge is the same pairing used to obtain the Mesprit Badge. The BB codes of eggs produced by the pairing are not required, but the breeder should keep a tally, since it is not the responsibility of the group to do so for the breeder. Upon reaching fifteen in your tally, simply PM BrainpanSonata with the information to receive your badge.

Azelf Badge- Given to any member who breeds two or more pairings of two psychic-type pokemon and produces at least ten eggs from each union.

To Obtain This Badge: Since more than one pairing is being bred, the breeder does not have to use a pairing that was used to obtain either the Uxie or Mesprit badge, if he or she so chooses. Breeding two psychic-types, then leaving one in the Daycare and switching the other out and breeding the new pokemon with the one who was in the first pairing still counts as two pairings. Tallies for each pairing should be kept by the breeder, since it is not the responsibility of the group to do so for the breeder. Upon reaching ten in each tally, PM BrainpanSonata with the information to receive your badge.

Gardevoir Badge- Given to any member who consistently or inconsistently breeds either two pokemon from the Ralts family or a pokemon from the Ralts family with a pokemon from the roster which matches the egg group of the Ralts family, either for Mystical Marvels or for The Ralts Army.

To Obtain This Badge: Simply make a post in the group's thread stating that you have been breeding or are going to try to breed an eligible pokemon pair (two members of the Ralts family or one member of the Ralts family and a pokemon from the roster that's in the same egg group) to receive this badge. Please include the BB codes of your Ralts family-related pairing or otherwise show that they are in the Daycare together in your post. The Ralts family means Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, or Gallade. No tallies need to be kept on the number of eggs produced, and you do not need to post the BB codes of any eggs produced by the pairing. Being a member of The Ralts Army is not a requirement for obtaining this badge. If you are a member of The Ralts Army, however, including that you are a member of that group and are a breeder within that group will help your chances of receiving this badge once your claim has been verified.

The Special Badges- These badges are for particularly special honors. As such, not as many members will have them. In fact, one of them might end up being owned by just one member for the entire duration of the group. I'll explain all about that below.

Arceus Badge- Denotes that this member is (one of) the leader(s) of Mystical Marvels.

Special Notes: I created this badge not with the intention to make everyone else jealous, but with the intention that this would be the only badge I would ever have. By having this badge, I take myself out of the running for being awarded all other badges. Also, the words in parentheses are there because at some point I may decide to choose someone to co-lead the group with me. I may even step down and choose a successor for whatever reason. There simply there so I can cover all the "just in case" bases in light of whatever the future may bring.

Mew Badge- Denotes that this member has any number of legendary psychic-type pokemon or eggs in the group's roster. Awarded Upon: Having a legendary pokemon/egg entered into the roster.

Special Note: I felt that this badge should be kept separate from the regular Roster badges since getting a legendary pokemon is a big deal and therefore should have more of a fuss made about it. Bragging rights, anyone?

Deoxys Badge- Given to any member who contributes to the group creatively by making a banner, set of badges, RP scenario, etc., either by request or of their own desire. Awarded Upon: Posting something you've made for the group in this thread. No matter how many things you contribute, you can only be awarded this badge once. However, continuing to submit creative contributions after having earned a Deoxys Badge will look favorably upon those who are trying for or are close to earning a Celebi Badge.

Special Notes: The previous mentioned "creative contributions" badge. This was originally going to be called the Chimecho Badge before I decided to incorporate legendary pokemon into the special badges. I chose Deoxys because it can take many forms, just like what you contribute can.

Celebi Badge: Denotes that this person is a high-ranking member of Mystical marvels who has contributed a vast amount of time and effort to the group.

How To Obtain: This is the non-leadership counterpart to the Arceus badge, so it's not easy to get. Here's a breakdown of the requirements.

1) You must have earned all four of the Roster badges (Abra, Wobbuffet, Grumpig, and Gallade).
2) You must have earned the Mew Badge.
3) You must have earned the first Breeders badge, the Uxie badge.

These are the minimum requirements, and are all that is needed to qualify you for the Celebi Badge. However, if you go above and beyond the call of duty by doing such things as:

*Earning any number of badges other than the six badges listed in the minimum requirement
*Continuing to submit creative contributions after having earned a Deoxys Badge
*Continuing to breed your psychic-type pairings after having earned the Mesprit, Azelf, or Gardevoir Badges

- it will look very favorably upon you and can improve your chances of earning the Celebi Badge that much sooner, perhaps even before you meet the minimum requirements.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I know I talk a lot. Or as Zerxer once replied to a bug report of mine that was 1/4 this size, " walloftext.gif walloftext.gif walloftext.gif walloftext.gif walloftext.gif walloftext.gif ". Still, I believe in sharing important information with the group, no matter how TL;DR it is.

That being said, so far everyone here who's not me (I've opted out of badges via the Arceus badge) has earned the Abra badge. BrokenLatias has also earned the Deoxys badge for creating those awesome banners.

And speaking of the Deoxys Badge, anyone who creates the actual badges to go along with the badge system will earn themselves the Deoxys Badge. Unless BrokenLatias steps up to the plate again, having already earned that badge.

EDIT: I was going to add this information two days ago, but my ISP cut out and I didn't get it back until last night. I finally finished the banner I was talking about and it's now been added to the OP. There's some special instructions regarding the credit line. The instructions and the credit line are there out of courtesy since I told Pokii about how I used the trainer cards tutorial as a guideline for making the banner and promised that due credit would be given. If you don't feel like having to use a pre-made credit line or a banner that large, you can always stick with the awesome banners BrokenLatias made.

EDIT2: Afterthought Syndrome strikes again! I just thought of another badge we need!

Mewtwo Badge- Denotes that this member has any number of shiny psychic-type pokemon in the group's roster. Awarded Upon: Having a shiny pokemon entered into the roster or having an egg already in the roster hatch into a shiny pokemon.

Special Notes: Basically, this is the counterpart to the Mew Badge, which is why it's called the Mewtwo Badge. If whoever creates the actual visual badges decides to use the images/sprites/icons of the related pokemon, it'd only make sense if a shiny Mewtwo was used with this badge. Also, I hope nobody here has triskadecaphobia (fear of the number thirteen). If you do, just don't count the Arceus Badge as an actual badge, since it's basically just my way of opting out being eligible for badges.

This post has been edited by BrainpanSonata: Jun 24 2009, 01:20 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Bachuru
post Jun 24 2009, 03:58 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Active Squad

Keeping the topic alive. :3 Good news, my Mime Jr. hatched! :D And my Abra's almost there!

Come on, people, join us! we need members~ :3

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lightningstreak
post Jun 24 2009, 04:59 PM
Post #11

Level Something-or-Other
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 928

Active Squad

May I join the group? ^^ Badges below:

Silvere Flyte is being leveled up to 100, and most likely after the event I'll take out Cress to evolve her up as well. ^^

--------------------

Personality Tests (click to show)
+Quote Post

DoggyEars
post Jun 24 2009, 05:13 PM
Post #12

Fire and Flames~
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 414

~<3

Joining~~ ( PLease? )

List (click to show)

Gallade and Gardevoir have had babies grin.gif All of my Ralts ( excluding the very last one ) are their children awesome.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Jun 24 2009, 06:27 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

The Phantom Parade!

Alright! Let's welcome our two new members, Lightningstreak and Lady Entei. My notes for the new members:

Lightningstreak: Congratulations on being the first member to earn the Mew Badge for having any number of legendary psychic pokemon in the roster! Wait... level 100? There's another potential badge I forgot about! I'd better get to planning out a "has at least one level 100 pokemon in the roster" badge, since that would put the number of badges we'll have at fourteen, and fourteen is one of my favorite numbers. konata.gif

Lady Entei: I knew you'd have a lot of psychic pokemon because you're the leader of The Ralts Army, but omgyay.gif ! You've already earned the Wobbuffet Badge as well as the Abra Badge; enter just one more psychic-type pokemon into the roster and you'll earn the Grumpig Badge as well! Also, you've already definitely earned the Gardevoir Badge, which I mentioned in that PM I sent you where I was discussing an alliance between Mystical Marvels and The Ralts Army. Actually, along those lines, you've already met the requirements for earning the Uxie and Mesprit badges as well. And you're off to a great start for getting the Celebi Badge. Your chances of getting it before metting the minimum requirements are looking quite favorable, even.

Speaking of badges, I thought up the fourteenth badge while I was typing up this post. I figured that since Lightningstreak's post inspired me to think it up, his pokemon should have the spot of honor.

Lugia Badge- Denotes that this member has one or more pokemon in the group's roster that has reached level 100. Awarded Upon: Posting in the thread or PMing BrainpanSonata the first time one of your pokemon in the roster reaches level 100.

Also, I've just gone and joined The Ralts Army.

Now to add a massive amount of new information into the OP!

--------------------

+Quote Post

DoggyEars
post Jun 24 2009, 06:29 PM
Post #14

Fire and Flames~
Group Icon

~<3

I have one suggestion for the fist post. So that it's not such a huge wall of text, maybe put information such as badges and banners in spoilers? just a suggestion, don't shoot me

--------------------
+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Jun 24 2009, 06:54 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

The Phantom Parade!

No, that's not such a bad idea. We've already got the members list, the roster, and the info about the badge system in spoilers. I'll do that right away.

Also, I haven't entered it into the roster just yet, but since we also accept eggs that will hatch into psychic-type pokemon, the Meditite egg in your party is also eligible to be entered into the roster. That would qualify you for the Grumpig Badge.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Bachuru
post Jun 24 2009, 07:18 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Active Squad

...Hooray, my call for new members worked! XD Or I just had epic timing...

And Lady Entei! :D Hai thar! I know you from the Savior Project. :3 Welcome to this group.

--------------------

+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Jun 24 2009, 07:48 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

The Phantom Parade!

Oh, BTW, still haven't entered your Meditite egg into the roster yet, Lady Entei. Didn't know if you'd want me to ask permission or not.

Also, I was right about Enigmatic Relic being first in line for some badges. With the addition of the Lugia Badge, Enigma and Relic already being at level 100 means that Enigmatic Relic already qualifies for that badge.

As for who's getting which badge, don't worry guys. I'm keeping notes on paper on who's earned which badge, as well as notes on paper on who's entered how many pokemon and eggs into the roster. Writing things down has always been a tried and true method for me of keeping track of things. coffee.gif nod.gif

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to playing "ClickerFlood ClickBack Catch-up"

This post has been edited by BrainpanSonata: Jun 24 2009, 07:51 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Bachuru
post Jun 24 2009, 09:18 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Active Squad

My abra egg hatched into a SHINY ABRA! <3 I'm so happy. ^^

EDIT: For my own reference, I will post my badges and such.

Abra Badge- Denotes that this member has at least two psychic-type pokemon or eggs in the group's roster. Awarded Upon: Having your second pokemon/egg entered into the roster.

Mewtwo Badge- Denotes that this member has any number of shiny psychic-type pokemon in the group's roster. Awarded Upon: Having a shiny pokemon entered into the roster or having an egg already in the roster hatch into a shiny pokemon.

Deoxys Badge- Given to any member who contributes to the group creatively by making a banner, set of badges, RP scenario, etc., either by request or of their own desire. Awarded Upon: Posting something you've made for the group in this thread. No matter how many things you contribute, you can only be awarded this badge once.

Aiming for that Celebi badge...it's a long shot, but I'm dedicated to win that badge! HURRAH! :O

This post has been edited by BrokenLatias: Jun 24 2009, 09:46 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Jun 24 2009, 09:44 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

The Phantom Parade!

Awesome, BrokenLatias! You just qualified for the Mewtwo Badge!

--------------------

+Quote Post

DoggyEars
post Jun 24 2009, 09:46 PM
Post #20

Fire and Flames~
Group Icon

~<3

QUOTE(BrainpanSonata @ Jun 24 2009, 06:54 PM) *
No, that's not such a bad idea. We've already got the members list, the roster, and the info about the badge system in spoilers. I'll do that right away.

Also, I haven't entered it into the roster just yet, but since we also accept eggs that will hatch into psychic-type pokemon, the Meditite egg in your party is also eligible to be entered into the roster. That would qualify you for the Grumpig Badge.

Oh, that. Ahaha. That's going to the Savior Project. Meaning, as soon as it hatches, I'm abandoning it XD

Sorry I wasn't responding. I was busy ;p

--------------------
+Quote Post

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:44 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.