Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Haruko "Fox" Saizuki, The Ever Passionate Fighter
Anko
post Apr 28 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #1

Why am I here again?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13 629

I Feel Pretty

Hope I remembered everything. ^^; I have this feeling i forgot something...

Name: Haruko "Fox" Saizuki
Hometown: Saffron City

Appearance: With fire-red, wild, short hair (Earning Haruko her nickname) and deep green eyes, this not so little lady easily stands out in a crowd. She stands at around five feet and nine inches in height with a lean, toned build from hours upon hours of extreme physical training. Said training has also earned her a wicked cool tan as well! Bonus!

Haruko's choice of clothing tends to lean in frayed denim fabric clothing worn in ways that won't restrict her movement at all. She also wears more lucky charms than you can shake a stick at, not the least of which is the lucky headband always found tied around her head. If you see her without it, chances are she's not wearing anything else and you're about to get a severe beating.

Oh! A very distinguishing feature is the somewhat long, X-shaped scar a few inches below her left eye. Haruko has a tendency to get a little dangerous with her training...

Personality: Haruko is the epitome of a passionate fighter, ready to leap into battle with her fists or her pokemon at a moment's notice. She honors all standard martial arts codes and practices with discipline and skill, while still remaining a cheerful, happy-go-lucky yet at the same time ill-tempered girl. Haruko is far from one-sided and when she feels something, she generally feels it strongly to an almost exaggerated level.

She believes in cutting loose and having fun in everything she does. Its not often you don't see her wearing a bright smile.

Biography: Raised from the start to be the next successor of the fighting pokemon dojo in Saffron, Haruko gladly accepted and embraced her predetermined fate with great aptitude and excelled in several forms of hand to hand combat. As she grew older and her training regimen became more extreme her strength began to expand nearly out of control, easily championing the title of 'World's Strongest Woman' at the age of sixteen, winning every year thereafter as well.

As time went by, Haruko began to get a little stir crazy, training day in and day out in the exact same setting with her future of mastering the dojo still remaining far in the future. This led to her decision to take off on her own for a time, practically running away from home as she set off to find adventure and even better training methods.

Her two fighting pokemon were passed on to her simply for being the fighting dojo successor. She used them to capture the Onix, which she uses in her training.

Starting Pokemon:

Machop - Level 7

Tyrogue - Level 5

Onix - Level 3

Items:

Potion x 3

Pokeball x 5

Pokegear, food, med supplies and other such random travel necessities

What is the biscuit's name? I don't know... possibly Bertha. Are we speaking American or English?

Other Notes: Haruko's extreme training methods have deceptively given her the strength of an ox on steroids, able to forcefully shove boulders up to five times her weight or break them with a single, focused punch (Only an amusing story element). She abhors weapons of all kinds and refuses to use them. She also has a distaste for psychic type pokemon due to her dojo's longstanding rivalry with Sabrina's gym.

--------------------
LAB/EVENT POKEMON ONLY!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Apr 28 2009, 02:32 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Profile approved.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:58 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.