Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kubari Mikael Darkeye, Water is life.
Kubari Darkeye
post Apr 25 2009, 12:12 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 13 897

PANE Team

Name: Kubari Mikael Darkeye
Hometown: Originally born in Lavender Town, moved to the Island of Fidona not longer after his mother divorced his father.

Appearance:

Visual (click to show)

Kubari is the mixture of two complete opposite people, His Violet hair came from his mother, a Mistress of Psychic Pokemon from Sapphiron City, and his Father a Pale Ghost master from Lavender town, His pale skin comes from his father. His eyes are a cool bright blue, almost like the sea when the waves are gently lapping at the shore, but just like the sea they can change to a dark and furious color when angered. His favorite Color is blue and prefers to dress in it. Around his neck hangs a Used Water Stone that his mother used to evolve her Eevee into a Vaporeon. He has a birthmark on his back of his neck that looks to be the Shape of a Squirtle's paw Print. Standing at 6'3" and weighing a Normal 160 LB.

Personality: Kubari is most of the time a calm and intellectual Person, he would rather use his mind to solve a problem instead of his body, Beside being timid alot he does have a small Heroic side, he will help any Human Or Pokemon, his personality changes like the waves, he can be peaceful and calm one moment, but the next...he can be a great storm ready to wipe out all that stands in his way.

Biography:

The story of Kubari's life starts long before his birth, Two years before infact... far from Lavender Town Or Sapphiron City, Past Pewter and inside a great coliseum, The Indigo Plateau, The Kanto Pokemon League.

~Indigo Plateau~

They were both down to their last Pokemon, Amara Tomas with Alakazam and Jarod Darkeye with Gengar, it was a hard battle, nether were sure over who would win the fight and who would loose.

"Annie use Psybeam!" Amara cried out to her Alakazam. The Psychic Pokemon held its spoons together and sent out the blast of Colors towards Jarod and His Gengar.

"Shadow use Shadow Ball!" Jarod cried out, he wouldn't loose this battle to the Sapphiron Brat, his rival. The Ghost pokemon understood and moment later the blast was sent flying from between his spectral paws, it collided with the Psybeam and seemed to stay there, not moving an inch but struggling to get past, but then it exploded. Dust filled the battle field and nether Jarod nor Amara could see their Pokemon.

Five minuets past before the Dust parted and it was revealed.

"Alakazam and Gengar are Unable to battle, Draw both participants are Eliminated!" The Referee yelled out, holding up both a Yellow and red flag....

~On the Road Home to Sapphiron~

"Amara I'm sorry, I shoulda let you win the battle....now we are both Failures." Jarod muttered and blushed, though Amara Tomas was his rival he had deep feelings for her which he had revealed before the battle, when he had first proposed to the girl.

"Posh Jarod! You tried your best as did I...maybe we are just equally powerful...or well our Pokemon are...and the answer to your question before....Is yes." Amara muttered her face flushed over in embarrassment.

____

Thats how the family was started and two years after that moment Kubari was born to the world, They lived in a small house in Lavender Town, there because Jarod was caring for his sick mother and wanted to be close to the Pokemon Tower, Kubari grew quickly over the years when he was 4 he started exploring the City. Several times he was caught outside in the Dark by Ghost Pokemon, Ghastlys Haunters and Gengars they were mean to him and pulled Cruel Pranks. He was terrified of Ghost Pokemon thanks to them, he tended to play with his Mothers Alakazam, Kirlia, and her Psyduck, Mainly the Psyduck something about the water Pokemon made him feel safe, while Kirlia and Alakazam would use their powers to 'play' with him, Lifting him into the air and making him fly all around. He Hated it, hated it with a cold heartless Passion Never again would the boy trust Psychic Pokemon.

He was Six when he first discovered a passage through Lavender Town's vast mountains that lead to the sea, there he would lie in the sand and play with the Krabby, Staryu and the Occasional Shellder. Here is where his parents discovered him, they found that Kubari prefered the Water Pokemon to the Ghost and Psychic Pokemon they had raised, Things were already bad between the Mother and Father, Amara and Jarod had been fighting over letting Kubari become a Pokemon trainer, Amara was all for it while Jarod said that Kubari needed to stay with his family, it was more important then caring for Pokemon....it was Kubari's Grandmother talking through his father.

The Divorce happened the Next year...Kubari was at the Secret Beach playing with the Pokemon when his mother appeared, she had tears in her eyes and told Kubari to follow her, they walked out into the water and sat down so that she would talk to him, "Kubari....Mommy and Daddy are going to be spending time away from each other....do you want to come with Mommy to someplace new? Its surrounded by water and beaches..and no Icky Ghost Pokemon." She told him, his eyes lit up and he hugged his mother. A place without the mean Ghosts? He was 100% In for it.

~Fidona Beach 3 Years Later~

"Mom, Why is he coming here? I don't want to see him." Kubari said to his mother, his head turned to the now dark skinned woman lying on the beach in a bikini, "He has no place here and he will bring that Stupid Gengar!" he said and growled, he could see the boat heading this way, and was almost wishing a Gyrados would pop from the sea and sink the ship, or a Group of Lapras would find some reason to attack it.

Amara sat up and sighed, "I Know your not all that fond of your father and his Pokemon Kubari, but he is your father and its his right to see you. Even if he does only come to see you once a year. He don't want you to live with him in Lavender Town with his new wife so what can ya do." she said gently, Alakazam was next to her and her Kirlia was on the other side both lying in sand.

Kubari frowned, "GolDuck lets go swimming" He said to the Blue Pokemon standing at his side, they both took off running and jumped deep into the sea, with Golducks held the boy was helped to reach the lower depts, here he could see the Beautiful Corsila, Seel, A Milotic, and even a Dragonair swimming amoung the reef. A Shiny blue stone caught his eye and he took it rising from the sea with GolDuck. "Momma I found something!" He yelled out, the boat was still far off. He was able to make it back to shore and shook his hair to get some of the sea water out, he held out the stone to his mother whose eyes sparkled.

"Kubari this is a Water Stone, Its used to Evolve certain types of Pokemon..." Amara said and smiled, she walked back to where she lew and picked up a pokeball, "Come out Eva!" she yelled tossing the sphere into the air and watching the small Eevee explode out, "Now touch the stone to Eva." she said, he did so and they watched in Amazement as The small brown Eevee grew out into a Beautiful Blue Vaporeon. "I don't think it will work on any other pokemon now, but it is beautiful and matches your eyes." she said she pulled a small silver chain from her neck and had Alakazam make a tiny hole in the stone, it then became a Necklace for Kubari.

~Sixteen Years Old~

"Mother..." Kubari muttered, he was watching the woman lying in her bed coughing gently, old age had taken her, Her Beautiful Violet hair had turned into a Milky grew and her skin wrinkled like the back of a Snorlax. "Mother...what do you mean you want me to leave?" he asked, and to his side a small Female Squirtle looked up, Kida was confused, what was happening to her trainers mother, why was they being told to leave...

"You should start your Journey....Nina is with you....and your newly Hatched Piplup...you shouldn't stay cooped up in the house...explore....learn to master your gifts as a Pokemon trainer....and become stronger then your father and me." she whispered and told him to go....he obayed after some argument.

Amara sat up and chuckled, "As much as I love my son, he cannot stay caged up....my little ploy will get him out into the world. He will learn to love Pokemon more then he ever thought and maybe he will battle his father." She said to Alakazam.

~The Beach~

"Well..Prince Nina I guess we are starting now...Lets hope we can really make our way in this world, and get you two Stronger." Kubari said, he gazed out into the beach and then arose, "I will do it. And if I grow strong enough...I will be a Water Pokemon Champion"

Starting Pokemon:
Nina:

Female. Level 8. Shy Nature.

Prince:

Male. Level 1. Curious Nature.

Items:

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is... The Biscuit's name is Bertha.
Other Notes: Kubari is afraid of Ghost Pokemon, and has a hatred for Psychic excluding Golduck and Psyduck

--------------------

Water means life, This is my Pokemon Type of Choice.

Currently Hunting For the eggs of

Water Pokemon Collected (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Apr 25 2009, 01:33 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Approved.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:07 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.