Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Heat-Haze {SU/OOC}, A Summer's Daze {Closed}
Shadow Dragon
post Sep 9 2013, 05:02 PM
Post #1

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Heat-Haze

In this kind of clichéd story,
There must only be one ending.
Beyond this repeating summer day, it has to exist.

Built centuries ago, a city stood grand on the western shore of a small continent. It overlooked the raging oceans down beneath while strong walls stood around the city to protect it from the dangers lurking within the forest and plains. The Jewel of the Coast became known as Highwick, a technologically advanced city that promised a perfect lifestyle that only a utopia could match. Once, years ago, Highwick was the city everyone wanted to be in. They were diverse in their people. There were people who worked on farms to supply Highwick with produce, those who hunted and fish, those that would craft beautiful jewelry and cloth. Once, almost a century ago, there used to be small groups of people that could perform the most wonderful displays of magic.

Those small groups of people were new to Highwick. Years before, they had traveled on boat and were in dire need of a place to settle after being exiled from their previous homes. Seeing nothing wrong with these people, Highwick allowed them into the city and gave them small grants of land. The people were happy. Soon, the group became known as magic blooded people, the mages. The magic blooded were content with their lifestyle at first. But they soon learned of Highwick’s strict laws and regulations, and harshly learned of the brutal police force. The magic blooded, from wherever they hailed, were used to more freedoms before their exile. But they did not speak out. This was their home now. They would grow used to it.

Life was hard for the mages in Highwick. Magic was uncommon in their world, and the mages were the first in Highwick. Many people simply didn’t trust them. Shop owners refused to give them jobs, thinking that the mages would turn on them. Working alongside hunters and farmers was uncommon, as many believed that those with magic blood could just use their skills and abilities and fend for themselves. Several began to try and get help, to try and make everyone change their minds, yet nothing would work. The older mages simply gave up and did whatever they could do to make money. The younger ones, the ones with fire still in their souls, refused to give up. Soon they went against the government of Highwick. They refused to back down without a fight.

Yet in their attacks, many of the magic blooded population lost their lives. They were young and foolish without any idea of what they were up against. Try as their might, the sheer force of cannons and bullets caught many off guard, and their force of only a handful wasn’t much against a trained military. When they seemed to be defeated, Highwick created a new law. All those that were magic blooded, or those associated with such, were ordered to leave Highwick. Those that did not and were found could and would be punished by death.

Those that were still young and healthy left through the forest, traveling up to the Mountain Eriedge to find a new place to settle. Those that could not make the trip – the old, the sick, the handicapped – were forced to stay. While they left Highwick, they formed a small village on the eastern edge of Highwick’s walls. They called this village Hythe. They wanted to make it as grand as Highwick, but that dream was never accomplished. Those that left towards the mountains, however, formed their own city on the eastern edge of the small continent. They dubbed their city Rosebay.

While Rosebay flourished, Hythe did not. It became ugly in both appearance and life. The buildings were in terrible condition, always threatening to fall. The houses were small, yet two or three families would live in one at any given moment. Highwick, once, considered sending the guard to destroy Hythe. But they saw it as a new opportunity. They seized control of Hythe.

Citizens of Highwick took the exile of the magic blooded people as a reminder. They were not to question and they were not to rebel against the government of Highwick. Rebelling meant imprisonment, exile, or death. Soon, they’d learn of something worse than death. Now with Hythe under Highwick control, they could easily send people to Hythe.

In the current day, Hythe became home to three types of people; those unfortunate enough to have been born in Hythe, those that had been exiled from Highwick and the few magic users that wouldn’t dare to risk their lives to get to Rosebay. Ever since the rebellion, magic had been banned in Highwick. Those caught using magic would be put to death on the spot. Hythe itself was a death penalty. They had no luxuries of the Highwick people. Their only heat came from candles and, if lucky, a poorly made fireplace. Their only water was from the occasional pump, and more often than not most of the pumps would be broken. At times, Highwick guards would be patrolling Hythe. However, they were lowly guards and cared not for Hythe and preferred to drink and use Hythe citizens as target practice.

Hythe received no help from Highwick. If one is in Hythe, they are on their own. Death is common, as is theft, prostitution, and illegal trading. People are lead into killing over food and water, and those know to be of magic blood are targets for black mail and deadly assaults.

Life in Hythe, in the present day, is as normal as it could be. Life in Highwick was not. After almost half a century of planning and gaining forced of exiled mages and other folk, Rosebay had declared war on Highwick. Highwick did not believe their forces would be enough now that they were no longer facing a small group of mages but rather a city filled with them. They considered their options carefully and, soon, turned to what Hythe had to offer.

In Hythe, the normal day was of adults struggling to make money and kids wandering the streets. But today, the royal guard entered Hythe. Royal guards were never sent to Hythe. They were not armed with dangerous weapons, but rather handguns and clip boards. The people in Hythe were scared. What was happening? What was being planned?

The date was August 5th. The guards began to watch the children from afar; other times stopping children at random to ask series of questions. They were never the same questions and they never made much sense. Adults warn the children to stay far away from the guards. Don’t let them see you. They’re planning something. For days the royal guards did this, jotting down notes each time, until one day they stopped coming.

The day was, then, August 10th. August 10th, early in the morning, eleven children mysteriously died. There were few witnesses and no bodies. The people of Hythe were outraged, believing the guards had killed the children and hidden the bodies. Yet all they search, not one body was recovered. The date is now August 14th. It has been four days since eleven families have been left without their child, without a body to bury. Four days since Highwick brought eleven children to their labs and began to experiment. Only four days and the children have had their run, given steroids and drugs, their old broken body parts replaced with new robotic ones, small black snakes embedded into the chests of each child. Snakes of magical origin, brought by the old mages. Most were dead, several kept in labs. Small black snakes no bigger than a pin head, born dead and brought to life at the taste of blood to embed themselves into their hosts and supplement magic for blood. They shape themselves to their hosts; giving them such abilities that only the most powerful of mages could reproduce.

The date is now August 15th. Five days since their deaths, eleven children reawaken. Eleven children of twisted experiments had reawaken to fight for a war that they never started.

Snakes & Their Powers (click to show)

~Rules~ (click to show)

~Guide of the Cities & the In-Between~ (click to show)

~Census (Character Skeleton)~ (click to show)

{Character Example/My Character} (click to show)

~Subject Data~
[ 11/11 Cases Located, [start] ]
I – [Longing] Yui Captor (Flamefiends)
II – [Captivating] Fai Captor (Flamefiends)
III – [Concealing] Saoirse Kanem (Inosyc)
IV – [Spying] Regulus Deleo (Aura Dynasty)
V – [Deluding] Elluka Chronre (Asphoxi/Water1997)
VI – [Mending] Ebisu Kiruko (RexG124)
VII – [Prying] Irina Chronre (Asphoxi/Water1997)
VIII – [Piercing] Rhea Kokinos (Shadow Dragon)
IX – [Replicating] May Lazarus (Kill Me)
X – [Aligning] Ernest Janvier (Shadow Dragon)
XI – [Awakening] Faith Crody (Huntress Wizard)

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Sep 20 2013, 10:32 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jett Ryu
post Sep 9 2013, 05:30 PM
Post #2

The Black Dragon/Ghost
Group Icon

Member No.: 202 427

The Dream Team

Username: RexG124 "Rex"
Name: Ebisu Kiruko
Snake: VI (Mending)
Appearance: Ebisu has black hair and bright green eyes (for some reason, when he was implanted with his Snake, his pupils changed to more resemble a snake's). Although not very tall (at 5'7", he doesn't think he's very tall), his shoulders are broad. His complexion is rather pale, and he has several scars: one on his right cheek, from the base of his right ear to under his eye; another on his left cheek in the shape of a crescent with three slashes through it; and a long one stretching from his left shoulder to his right hip. He tends to wear dark colors, usually black, as well as armor plates on his shins, upper arms (these resemble Hayabusa shoulders from Halo 3), and his forearms.
Personality: Quiet, preferring to keep to himself. Ebisu loves to read and write, and he has a strong sense of right and wrong. Ever since the Snake was implanted, he has more empathy for those in pain, and anyone who causes pain when Ebisu is nearby is swiftly dealt with. However, deep down, he's a hopeless romantic, as well as a little girl-crazy, but he keeps those facts hidden. If called anything along the lines of "shorty," "squirt," or "small fry," he tends to lose his temper.
History: Ebisu's family has never been a perfect one. His father was abusive, which resulted in his parents' eventual divorce. Despite this, he has forgiven his father for that. He has one older sister, and his mother worked hard to for her children. He always felt that he was different from others, so Ebisu distanced himself from people. Eventually, his parents married other people and moved on, while his sister went on to be a scholar. Ebisu himself trained to fight, intent on joining the military when he became old enough. He never had too many friends, which he was okay with, but he was often the subject of bullying, another reason why he began training to fight.
At first, he practiced on his own, but he was found out by an old swordslinger who lived in town. He saw Ebisu's drive to fight and win, and began training him. But despite what he learned, he became a little headstrong, and jumped into fights without another thought. But once, he picked a fight with the wrong people, members of a gang. In retaliation, they carved the crossed crescent into his face, but not without a fight; Ebiru managed to get a few good hits in, but was stopped when he was slashed across the back with a sword. They would have went farther, but his master found Ebiru and drove the thugs away. After some time resting in bed, Ebiru got back to training, this time more careful than before.
Other: Is a proficient swordsman, and knows how to utilize numerous types of swords and styles.

This post has been edited by RexG124: Sep 11 2013, 09:30 AM

--------------------
This will be the day we've waited for
This will be the day we open up the door
I don't wanna hear your absolution
Hope your ready for a revolution
Welcome to a world of new solutions
Welcome to a world of bloody evolution
In time your heart will open minds
A story will be told
And victory is in a simple soul

Highschool of the Dead: Sin City | Character artist(s) wanted!
+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Sep 9 2013, 06:22 PM
Post #3

C'mon, grab your friends!
Group Icon

Member No.: 102 033

PANE: Roxxy Mauden

Yo, could you reserve the Awakening Snake for me? I'm still trying to think of a character, but that's the one I want.

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Sep 9 2013, 07:03 PM
Post #4

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Huntress;;
I'll gladly reserve the Awakening Snake for you! Take all the time you need for your character!

Rex;;
Your profile is pretty good, however I'd like you to bump up Ebisu's backstory to add another paragraph to reach the required minimum. He seems pretty well off for living in Hythe - perhaps, just to throw some ideas out there, you could tell more about his life, maybe describing his social life outside of home, how he'd train, how his childhood was, maybe if he worked or not, or perhaps how he earned his scars? In the meantime, I'll hold onto Mending for you while you fix Ebisu up.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jett Ryu
post Sep 9 2013, 07:18 PM
Post #5

The Black Dragon/Ghost
Group Icon

The Dream Team

Edited.

--------------------
A story will be told

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Sep 9 2013, 07:34 PM
Post #6

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Rex;;
Alright, Ebisu is looking a lot better. Accepted!

Woo, first character!!

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jett Ryu
post Sep 9 2013, 07:57 PM
Post #7

The Black Dragon/Ghost
Group Icon

The Dream Team

Alright! I'm not gonna take a second though. I don't juggle characters too well. One gets all the love, but the other sits on the back burner, and I don't like that.

--------------------
A story will be told

+Quote Post

water1997
post Sep 9 2013, 09:49 PM
Post #8

I-I'm Canada...
Group Icon

Member No.: 200 685

Team Denali 7-2

I would like to reserve V. Deluding please, I shall make my form ASAP.

EDIT: Done.

Username: Asphoxi
Name: Elluka Chronre

Snake: V. Deluding

Appearance: Elluka has blond hair that’s usually dyed pink, and blue eyes. She’s about 5’ 7”, and she is slim but not noticeably skinny. She usually wears a black cape and dress with Celtic designs (like the ones on this page), and is never seen without a gear-shaped watch that uses Roman numerals.

Personality: Elluka is quiet, rarely speaking when not spoken to, and she often insults herself or others, although for others, it’s just her strange way of showing she cares about them. She’s moody, rarely smiling, but she is playful to any friends she makes. She usually makes decisions on a whim, and may undertake difficult tasks to amuse her, if she’s bored. If confronted with a difficult problem, she would prefer to run away rather than face it, but she can face it if needed.

History: Elluka was born in Hythe because of a crime her father committed before she was born, and was usually bullied by other kids, especially her sister, who had sadistic tendencies. As a result, she shut herself off from the world, preferring to write fantastical stories in her head or explore than play with others.

When Elluka was exploring, before the warning to stay away from and not make eye contact with the soldiers, she was approached by one. Confused about their strange questions, she answered them as best she could. The day the guards stopped coming, Elluka was exploring an alley while evading her sister, who had somehow gotten hold of a knife. She hadn’t seen her sister for about an hour, when a sharp jab struck her back. Vision already fading, Elluka said, with her dying breath, “I suppose you’ve won…Irina.” She assumed the culprit was her sister. She was wrong.

Other: Elluka has a strange fascination with octopi.

This post has been edited by water1997: Sep 10 2013, 08:18 PM

--------------------
Please tell me, my father, this is the correct choice, am I right? How is the heartless me supposed to understand?
(~Director Doll, in the song Master of the Court)

My GPX party (click to show)

Personality Quiz Results (click to show)

My (Current) Roleplays (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Sep 10 2013, 03:08 PM
Post #9

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Rex;;
That's perfectly fine! I didn't think everyone was going to have two characters. Personally I plan to make another, however I'm unsure what power to give her.

Water;;
I like Elluka, however would you mind expanding her appearance? Since I'm not really understanding what style "Celtic" clothing is and google is confusing me ,,, welp ,,,

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Sep 10 2013, 03:22 PM
Post #10

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 168 546

Jill Cortoma

Since as I am equally impressed as bothered by the fact I cannot choose a snake of my desire, I wish to ask one thing.
Are we allowed to 'develop' our magic in such a way that, eg. you are able to make small energy-orbs and such as a way of offense and defense? Something all of us could learn?

Either way, you may be expecting a bio of the Spying Snake soon :p

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Sep 10 2013, 04:43 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated.
Not once have I retreated,
Nor once have I been understood.
Always alone....
On the hill of swords...
intoxicated by victory...

Thus, this life has no meaning...
This body...surely was...
Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Sep 10 2013, 03:34 PM
Post #11

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Aura;;

Spying Snake will be reserved! And I've honestly haven't thought of the possibility. Considering the nature of the magic itself, as is the nature of the Spying Snake, I'll allow small attacks for offense/defense such as those energy orbs. That'd be basically just pure magic, and it's small and won't take much to handle. Huzzah! Orbs for everyone!

Also note:
I'll most likely start the RP once we get one or two more profiles, since as much as I'd like all the spots to be filled I don't want to wait around until they all do (or /if/ they do) so. Yes. Profiles. RP Opening.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jett Ryu
post Sep 10 2013, 03:36 PM
Post #12

The Black Dragon/Ghost
Group Icon

The Dream Team

Dibs on using black fire. XD

--------------------
A story will be told

+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Sep 10 2013, 04:11 PM
Post #13

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 425

My Dream Team

Could I reserve replicating?

For once the one I actually like is there... Yes...

--------------------

Wanna dance? (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Sep 10 2013, 04:12 PM
Post #14

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Rex;;
Haha, we'll see. So far it'll just be orbs! ...I should add that in to the first post.

Shadow;;
Of course I'll reserve it! Glad you got one you wanted C:

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Sep 10 2013, 04:44 PM
Post #15

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

Alright dropping in an almost-finished bio grin.gif

I'll finish the history tomorrow happy.gif

Username: Aura Dynasty
Name: Regulus Deleo

Snake:
IV – Spying
With the Spying gift, the child is given the gift of scrying with their mind. As if having a bird’s eye view of the world, the user can see anything and everything. They can choose to spy on certain person. They can choose to spy on an object to find its location. With the Spying ability the child can see and learn whatever they desire.

Appearance: Regulus is 5"98' tall and has a slim body, which is slightly-growing muscular built. Although he has some muscle-development, he still seems to have the body of a child, average yet fragile. A softly tanned, smooth skin and clear, heavenly-blue eyes with feline-like pupils are his key attributes, together with his everlasting grin, giving him a tomboyish look. His hair is unruly, of shoulder length and has a soft brown colour that, depending on the light, may rather look like it is vermilion-coloured.

He wears an orange, squared shirt with a dark-blue jeans and black boots, which have the almost identical look of military combat-boots. Above this he wears a thick dark-green jacket, with a small part of fur at the edge of the hood. On the little bags that are sewn into the sleeves the silhouette of a roaring lion's head is depicted.

Personality: Regulus is a guy that always walks around with a smile on his face, no matter the circumstances, giving his friends a better mood when seeing him. Polite and respectful to everyone, as he was taught so by his father, he will not be rude against someone, even if this person turns out to be his enemy, unless this person has done something that isn't to his liking, which doesn't happen very often. Ever since he saw his father's death by one of the magic-haters he's been holding a grudge, rather to defeat this person single-handed than to kill him. As son as he is challenged or needs to fight, Regulus shows his everlasting determination, stamina and fighting spirit, as he will never give in and fight until the end.

He has a kind and forgiving nature, but doesn't know what it is to put strength out of true friendship and compassion, as he never understood what those feelings really were. Thinking strength to surpass others only came by developing yourself and not by feeling the need to protect your beloved ones. The only feeling he really understands is friendship as comrades, not the compassionate part, that is why he can act rash and do things he'll regret later. This may also lead in him doing things like breaking important objects. Others would make a fuss about it and even if they were to explain why, he would only look at it and say he understands, though he doesn't get why they have an emotional link with that object. Furthermore he is an adventurous type and is able to see everything with a critical eye, being able to adapt and even surpass anyone he ever met when it comes it fighting techniques, as he can analyze them perfectly and if necessary, copy and improve it. Thus reaches his inborn intelligence and keen eyesight.

History: Regulus wasn't what you could call the average kind of kid. His mother dying during childbirth and his father being a leading officer of the City Guard, he first got raised by a nanny. As all kids he grew on to become a steady toddler, healthy and bursting with a ridiculous amount of energy to spare. He was still small when his father got arrested for magic-use, even though he saved a dozen of people with it, they didn't care. His father, Ilias, escaped from his cell the night before his death-sentence and fled towards the only city they'd be safe in. Rosenbay. Stories were told about how the magic flourished there, and how all lived in peace. Ilias wanted nothing more then his son to live on in peace, so he would bring him there.

So they traveled across the lands, mountains and fields. Over rivers, through dark forests until they reached the river Shade. Regulus had grown since then, more than expected, since three years had passed after they'd left. His father however was feeling the toll of traveling like this as well, and knew they wouldn't make it in one piece of they'd continue like this. He therefor decided that they'd stay in Fowey. Ilias taught Regulus what he knew about magic, but knew that Regulus himself hadn't inherited magic like he had. But knowledge was might as well, and Ilias didn't want his son to believe magic was a bad thing. Because it wasn't, not at all.

Years passed and Regulus too grew as a young lad, playing around the forest. He never understood his father, why he always sat on an extending rock, meditating. His father had told him that he could communicate with nature itself, talk to the earth, listen to the wind and hear what they had to say. The young boy just never got what was so fun about it anyway, talking to water, earth or the animals. He wanted to learn how to fight, to get strong so he could become someone that could protect the suppressed. His father only nodded, knowing that Regulus was a prodigy as well, be it on an entirely different level.

Regulus trained when Ilias meditated, he fought with the animals in the woods, who only saw him as a meddling brat. One day Ilias had decided to watch Regulus without him knowing and was pleased to see what happened. Hunters had been hunting some deers and Regulus had watched them, cautiously he'd snuck up to them and took a look at their bows for only a brief moment before dashing off. Two hours later he came back with a replica of the bow. Ilias told Regulus to cherish this gift, to train and enhance it as much as he could.

So again several years passed and Regulus now proved to be a smart boy, able to construct everything he saw. Ilias was impressed and worried as well, as he noticed that his own health was faltering quickly. Above that the forest had warned him for an incoming danger, one he could not avoid. A detachment of the Royal Guard had been sent to deal with Ilias and amongst them was one of the most cruelest soldiers Highwick was rich. For a last time Ilias had taken up his arms and donned his armor one last time, for this final fight. He sent Regulus away with the message not to return before the next dawn, which Regulus silently did. An hour later the detachment arrived to deal with Ilias.

He fought as a lion, honoring his nickname as 'The Strongest Lion', able to deal a large amount of damage before falling. Then he noticed how a familiar presence came closer to his broken body. Regulus had seen everything happen, and while tears rolled across his cheeks he begged his father to live, to forgive him for not being able to move and come to his aid. Ilias only smiled as he took off his harnessed gloves and gave them to Regulus, telling him to only use them in his time of need. With his dying breath he said that he 'would now become one with nature' and that Regulus should learn to understand the meaning of bonding with something. After that Ilias passed away in his young son's arms.

All on his own Regulus had no idea what to do. He didn't want to leave his father's grave, and thus decided to guard it together with his armor. His armor had been formed by the magic to take on the form of a golden lion's statue, which Regulus protected with his life. Months passed and those who came looking for it were beaten by Regulus, who had kept his promise of no-one being ever able to touch it. Until one day, that man appeared. As his father, he was a guard that possessed magic, a friend of his father. Being truthful, Regulus entrusted this man with his father's armor and tagged along in going back to a safer haven. But there was that fated day, the day when they crossed through Hythe, everything changed.

Walking around the streets of Hythe he was watched by some men in odd uniforms, they asked him questions and left without saying another word. Following them, he recognized one of the men's superiors to be his father's murderer and prepared himself to get ready for a show-down. That moment never came however, as a quick crackling sound accompanied a terrible pain in his chest before his body started to feel warm again. Then the light faded from his eyes, and thus his life. The last thing he felt was the cold floor he fell upon and a deep voice saying that they'd found number four.

Other: Regulus' weapons are two golden gauntlets that, when worn, transform into a protective arm-gear. The arm-gear is topnotch, being a prototype of an energy-based weapon. It makes Regulus able to enhance his magic orbs, which can be used as projectiles, or summon a large two-handed which he can use to fight others with. The gauntlets make it able for him to use the sword as if it weighs nothing.

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Sep 12 2013, 05:45 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Sep 10 2013, 04:48 PM
Post #16

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Regulus is looking good so far Aura! I can't wait for him to be done. Although, the link for his appearance isn't working ! At least for me. Maybe because it's a zerochan link? I'm unsure.

Also, note, I'll be taking the Longing Snake for my second. I hope we might get some secondary characters as well! Characters!

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Sep 10 2013, 04:56 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Sep 10 2013, 05:12 PM
Post #17

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

Hurray! I'm actually quite pleased with Regulus myself too happy.gif

I'll do my best, but for now I'll be using one character. Since I'll be able to post frequently, but I might be gone for an amount of time due to the fact that I'm still grounded rolleyes.gif

EDIT: How about now? I've uploaded the image again, but with Randimg, so you should be able to see it now :p

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Sep 10 2013, 05:15 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Sep 10 2013, 05:24 PM
Post #18

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

The image works now! I must say. Regulus actually looks adorable.

That's all alright, as long as you can keep up Aura! I wouldn't want you falling behind or anything.

Happily now we only have four slots left! Huzzah! Can't wait for everyone to be done. c:

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Sep 10 2013, 05:27 PM
Post #19

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Jill Cortoma

Adorable? Then my mission is completed here XD

No problem, I'll be able to check it every day, but the posting is something else. But where's a will, there's a way, isn't there? happy.gif

This post has been edited by Aura Dynasty: Sep 10 2013, 05:28 PM

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

Always alone....
On the hill of swords...

Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

dragonowl21
post Sep 10 2013, 07:51 PM
Post #20

wordswordswords
Group Icon

Member No.: 170 541

Active Squad

Might I please reserve the Concealing Snake? I'd do the form now, but... Tablets. Just... Tablets.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:13 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.