Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Homestuck // Sign-Up, Yes.
Lars Neil
post Mar 9 2013, 09:15 PM
Post #1

gay? i'm?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 157 414

yeah babey

YEAAAAH BOY

-----

The Roleplay Topic is here! Go here to start!
-----

It is 2013. Trolls and Humans have the same, single session of SBURB/SGRUB. They don't exactly live in harmony, but they aren't in an all-out war either.

-----
God Tier Aspects/Classes

USE THIS FOR ASPECTS AND THIS, THIS AND THIS FOR CLASSES!

There must be at least one of each aspect+class before duplicates are made. Meaning, NEVER MAKE THE SAME GOD TIER AS SOMEONE ELSE. [As in, there can't be two Heirs of Breath.]

-----
Lands

As an example, Land of Mist and Trees. Each word of the two SHOULD be one-syllable but there can be more than one syllable in each.

-----
Characters

[b]NO CANON CHARACTERS!!

For Humans...
-First name should have one syllable
-Derse dreamers have 6-letter surnames
-Prospit dreamers have 7-letter surnames
-Have a shirt with a picture on it [no symbols, that's for Trolls]
-Should be a teen
-One and only ONE Guardian
-At least one Strife Specibi [Example, Hammerkind, a weapon that is a hammer]
-Put in the word DAVESPRITE in bold in Other or get rejected

For Trolls...
-Both names should have 6 letters
-Can be either Derse or Prospit
-Have a shirt with a symbol on it [no pictures, that's for Humans]
-At least 6 Alternian Sweeps [13 Human years]
-One and only ONE Lusus
-At least one Strife Specibi [Example, Hammerkind, a weapon that is a hammer]
-Put in the words HoNk HoNk in italics in Other or get rejected

-----
Forms

Name-
Gender-
Age-
Race- Human or Troll.
Appearance- Use an image if needed. Include Blood Color for trolls [refer HERE]
Icon- Image for Humans, Symbol for Trolls
God Tier- Example, Heir of Breath
Land- Example, Land of Mist and Trees
Guardian/Lusus- Completely white with [guardians] no face / [lusii] the same blood color.
Typing Quirk/Personality- Put in the quirk in their typing color. Not restricted to their blood color if a troll, but needs to be close.
Other- Height, extras, code word

-----
Characters

-Nitrus Pestas // Witch of Storm
-Dare Sayhber // Rogue of Mind
-Kyle Teresel // Monk of Shade
-Zoe Goodman // Mage of Breath
-Gale Raptis // Thief of Time
-Nate Specta // Mute of Space
-Lee Goldman // Knight of Blaze (Skeet, can you make it a few shades darker? I can't see this color on Water)
-Quarys Sueren // Page of Sound
-Aketic Clotic // Maid of Light
-Cinaed Phevul // Heir of Rage
-Anguis Kompra // Beast of Smog

This post has been edited by StarNova: Apr 17 2013, 05:37 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lars Neil
post Mar 9 2013, 09:15 PM
Post #2

gay? i'm?
Group Icon

yeah babey

Name- Nitrus Pestas
Gender- Female
Age- 9 Sweeps [20]
Race- Troll
Appearance- She has darkish blue blood [Think Vriska]. Looks like this but with no goggles and horns that are shaped like short lightning bolts if you look at her profile-view. Of course, the blood color is also darker [Credit to Eemoth on dA for pic]
Icon- A jagged line, like a lightning bolt.
God Tier- Witch of Storm
Land- Land of Cliffs and Thunder
Guardian/Lusus- A thunderbird.
Typing Quirk/Personality- She is hyper and unpredictable, often going into short fits of rage. ZHE TYPEZ IN ALL CAPZ AND REPLACEZ S AND TH WITH Z. ZHE ALSO OFTEN SAYS 'HEH, YEZ.'. [color is #2C5197]
Other- HoNk HoNk Nitrus has weak control of static. She is 5 1/2 feet tall. Her weapon is the Tazerkind- a staff tipped with a 2in. long metal rod charged with electricity.

This post has been edited by StarNova: Apr 10 2013, 05:42 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

SilverCrystal
post Mar 10 2013, 07:45 PM
Post #3

Mage of Mind
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 737

SoulSilver Attackers

Name- Dare Sayhber (prospitan)
Gender- Male
Age- 14
Race- Human or Troll.
Appearance- Blonde/dirty blonde hair, rectangular glasses, sneakers, jeans, long sleeved t-shirt/black blazer jacket
Icon- The greek PS letter
God Tier- Rogue of Mind
Land- Land of Thought and Crystal
Guardian/Lusus- his elder brother, age 23. Intense programmer, and booby-trapper.
Typing Quirk/Personality- Very proper in speech and at first glance, but when he just completely melts down emotionally, he jsut flaals apatr at hte saems.
Other- DAVESPRITE He has an attraction towards puzzles of many types, often solving them within seconds. His sprite is a combination of his "Professor Layton and the Curious Village" game, and a plushdoll of a small bird. He has a strife specibus of Yoyokind, and gains PSIkind after getting about 4/5 up the Echeladder. 5'4".

This post has been edited by SilverCrystal: Mar 11 2013, 07:50 PM

--------------------
You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you since I know everything you're going to do! STRANGE, ISN'T IT?
+Quote Post

Kohana
post Mar 10 2013, 10:47 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 187 862

Active Squad

Name- Kyle Teresel
Gender- Male
Age- 16
Race- Human
Appearance- Black hair, blue eyes, sweatpants, red T-shirt.
Icon- Black spiral
God tier- Monk of Shade
Land- Land of Snow and Stone
Guardian- Dad who's ussually working
Typing quirk/personality: He's quiet and thoughtful, but acts separately from the group. types without capitals or punctuation
Other: DAVESPRITE Uses staff-kind, though originally uses it as a blunt instrument.

This post has been edited by Kohana: Mar 10 2013, 10:48 PM
+Quote Post

Lars Neil
post Mar 10 2013, 11:13 PM
Post #5

gay? i'm?
Group Icon

yeah babey

IDK. Maybe Rogue? Stealing someone's mind... mind control? Accepted.

---MY KID---

Name- Zoe Goodman
Gender- Female
Age- 13
Race- Human
Appearance- She has very slightly tanned skin and brown hair that brushed her shoulders. She had brown eyes and black thin-rimmed glasses. Usually, she wears varying shades of denim jeans and tees with a light green aeropostale jacket. Black Nikes with a blue swish and a few small accents that are greenish white.
Icon-
Image (click to show)
This but completely white or black depending on the current tee.
God Tier- Mage of Breath
Land- Land of Trees and Wind
Guardian/Lusus- A wolf.
Typing Quirk/Personality- Since she's me, my personality. Has perfect syntax and occasionally types in all lowercase with no punctuation. Sometimes just says 'Uhm...' when wondering what to say. [color is #20BF9F] Already has the 'Gift of Gab'
Other- DAVESPRITE Polekind- A wooden pole. 5'4" // Able to manipulate wind to attack from a distance or to fly.

-----

I'll make the RP topic when there's at least 5 different people RPing besides me. [3 to go]

This post has been edited by StarNova: Mar 10 2013, 11:17 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Mar 15 2013, 02:44 PM
Post #6

Pocky King
Group Icon

Member No.: 182 037

ZASZAS

I would very much like to join up. I am currently in the process of creating my character, with both worded and drawn portions. However, I shall place what I have thus far:

Name-Lee Goldman
Gender- Female
Age- 17
Race- Human
Appearance- Approximately 5" shorter than her guide, Lee stands at 5'4". As silly as it might be, Lee hopes she is still rising in height, for she hopes to at least be as tall as her guide, if not taller. However, part of her doubts this. At least she has her other traits, though, like her natural red hair and freckled skin. Lee doesn't even mind her pale skin, despite it burning easily when outside during the summer. Perhaps the only trait that is odd to her, aside from her shortness, is her steal blue eyes, which remind her of wolf eyes. Her eyes are not slight, though, which she probably would have found rather interesting if they had been.

With her clothing style, Lee likes to wear a similar style to her Guides, such as black clothing and baggy pants. However, she rarely wears sweaters in hopes her guide will take a hint and reveal their face. One day she was going see that face; one day. Though, aside from mimicking her Guide's style of clothing, Lee does have her 'mystic self-character' outfit which she tends to wear from time to time. Pointed ear pieces, which can be difficult to get on, and a belt with a detachable red tail are her character's main traits. Aside from those, the clothing styles matter's little to her.

There is one she does favour more than the others, though. She's unsure why she favours the outfit so much, though, perhaps it was because it was the first. In any case, her outfit is thus: on top, Lee wears black shirt, mid-sleeved with slit shoulders, in which is not so well hidden under a green hooded short cape with blue lining. Bellow she has long blue shorts, slowly widening downward, and brown hiking boots, the sock barely visible. There once was a green hat that went with it, but it had become lost in the clutter of what used to be known as a bedroom.

Icon- The icon Lee has is that of a glowing wolf skull with Red Wolf ears.
God Tier- Knight of Blaze
Land- Skulls and Candles [LOSAC]
Guardian/Lusus- Genderless Guide whom loves wearing raver pants and baggy hoodies. It is unclear as to their appearance, since they've never let the hood down. Ever. It is suspected that they wear a hoodie to sleep as well.
Typing Quirk/Personality- Open-minded, Lee does her best to treat everyone with the same respect. However, this does not mean she trusts anyone, at least, not fully. Even when it comes to needing assistance, she won't trust a person unless they figure out on their own that Lee wishes for help. She is, after all, not the type to ask much of anything from her friends, and even little to seriously inform them of issue. Joking about a problem, without asking for help, is her only hint to others, even though it barely even gets seen. This thinker, deep down, wishes to be of use to others, thus believing it's her right to fight her own battles. At the same time, however, she also yearns for assistance.

Lee's text speech us'lly p'rtrays random accen's, replacin' random letterin' with apostrophes and changing some le''ers with other letters, like 'to' would become 'ta' and 'you' would be 'ya'. Her quirk isn't known for its 'straight path' ways, and is rather random with letter switch outs.[Air Force Blue/#72A0C1]

Other- Lives in a decent two bedroom apartment in Canada. Lee has a suspicion that the place might be haunted, but it could also be the fact that her guide likes to collect very fascinating spooky looking objects. The place seems to give off a Hollows Eve feel. It's cool, spooky, and rather difficult to see with the black lights, but sometimes Lee would like a bit less spooky atmosphere from time to time.

With all the objects around her home, Lee chose the only weapon she, herself, owned: A dagger. [Dark, red oak handle with two strings, each woven with beads and with a few feathers dangling from the strings bottom.]

Fetch Modus: Spin-Stop Modus- Allows any item to be picked without the cost of other items to be flung out. However, it has a fast scroll which slows to a stop, drawing out whatever item it lands on. If one doesn't work it properly the wrong item may be drawn.

Amet is her username, as well as the name of her 'self-character', on the web. The only exception is on Chumhandle, where she goes by: blazingEnthusiasm.

Dreamer: Prospit

DAVESPRITE

[Image of Apartment and Land to be created... When I have enough referances.]

This post has been edited by Skeetix: Apr 28 2013, 01:02 AM

--------------------
Call me Skix, the Skix Mix.
[Warning,-Skix-Mix-is-not-liable-to-the-end-of-day-if-baked-incorrectly.If-you-see-signs-of-raining-frogs-or-dark-portals-throughout-your-home,-you-are-doomed.]

Skix' Posting Availability: [August 8th, 2013] Blarg. {Working on stuff. ... Thus... Perhaps able?}

Randomness (click to show)

Roleplay Banners...ish (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lars Neil
post Mar 15 2013, 02:50 PM
Post #7

gay? i'm?
Group Icon

yeah babey

So far you're accepted.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Mar 30 2013, 07:39 PM
Post #8

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

Finally edited it. owo
Images are still to be placed... eventually. I do promise they will be there at some point, since most pixel sprites are completed. Wasn't sure about what kind of kernelsprite Lee'd have, so I'll leave it up to whomever is in command of Lee's server... if they so wish it. Kinda thought about a 'DeavooSprite' as the first tier, but unsure. :P
So, yep, I'm proud of getting my character done. Not in the time I wanted, but still. kamina.gif

--------------------
[Warning,-Skix-Mix-is-not-liable-to-the-end-of-day-if-baked-incorrectly.If-you-see-signs-of-raining-frogs-or-dark-portals-throughout-your-home,-you-are-doomed.]

Skix' Posting Availability: [August 8th, 2013] Blarg. {Working on stuff. ... Thus... Perhaps able?}

+Quote Post

Lars Neil
post Mar 31 2013, 01:14 PM
Post #9

gay? i'm?
Group Icon

yeah babey

Acceptimundooo.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Mar 31 2013, 02:18 PM
Post #10

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

Sweet. owo
Man, I can't wait for this to start. ^w^

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lars Neil
post Mar 31 2013, 02:25 PM
Post #11

gay? i'm?
Group Icon

yeah babey

2 more people need to join besides me first ^^'

So there'll be 6 when it starts

--------------------
+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Mar 31 2013, 03:52 PM
Post #12

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

Man, somemore people join soon. ^w^ Heck, I‘ll link this in my sig (when I get home) to increase the speed of the games start. :P

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Apr 7 2013, 12:14 PM
Post #13

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

hello there, Starnova and others!
I feel bad that I had only just noticed this (thanks to Skeetix's sig! woot!)
But might this RP still be alive and accepting people? I know I'm not two people but at least I'm one !
If so, I can get a profile up quick. If not, sorry ;w;

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Apr 7 2013, 12:49 PM
Post #14

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

Man, I hope it's still ongoing. Been waitin' for so long. XD
Also, sweet, my signature helped! Whoo! owo

Psst, StarNova... it's still alive here, right?

By the way, can I pixel everyone's character's? Ya know, to almost feastings on tumblr style pixeling? ... I'm asking now, dispite nearly finishing StarNova's. ovo; I needed the practise... I can't finish it, though, 'cause I'm unsure if the horns strike up or down. ovo
Yeah.
<.< >.>
kamina.gif ;

--------------------

+Quote Post

SilverCrystal
post Apr 7 2013, 05:50 PM
Post #15

Mage of Mind
Group Icon

SoulSilver Attackers

Please do, Skeetix! That'd be SO COOL.

--------------------
You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you since I know everything you're going to do! STRANGE, ISN'T IT?
+Quote Post

Lars Neil
post Apr 7 2013, 07:17 PM
Post #16

gay? i'm?
Group Icon

yeah babey

they go up

THIS WAS A TRIUMPH

--------------------
+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Apr 8 2013, 10:30 AM
Post #17

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

I shall. ^w^
By the way, SilverCrystal, what's his hairstyle and colour scheme?

StarNova: So... Similar to Eridan's? ^^; Sorry, just a perfectionist. :P

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lars Neil
post Apr 8 2013, 03:33 PM
Post #18

gay? i'm?
Group Icon

yeah babey

Mmyezz

YKNOW WHAT

THAT TROLL THING WILL NOW REPLACE S (and s sounds) WITH Z

"Heh, yez. You are a nerd. Glad you notized that zo zoon."

--------------------
+Quote Post

Skeetix
post Apr 8 2013, 04:55 PM
Post #19

Pocky King
Group Icon

ZASZAS

Awesome. Makes it all the more easier.
By the way, do we technically have 6 people now that Silver has come to join us, or are you wanting more players still?
So far we've got Nitrus Pestas [Witch of Storm], Dare Sayhber [Rogue of Mind], Kyle Teresel [Monk of Shade], Zoe Goodman [Mage of Breath] (Wow, last name is nearlu identical to Lee's. Just noticed. XD Ha ha.), Lee Goldman [Knight of Blaze], and... Whatever character Silver has.
I'm reeeeaaaally eager to play this. :P
By the way, shall have your charcter completed asap, Star. owo Just need to get the sign and horn there.

--------------------

+Quote Post

SilverCrystal
post Apr 8 2013, 05:22 PM
Post #20

Mage of Mind
Group Icon

SoulSilver Attackers

QUOTE(Skeetix @ Apr 8 2013, 11:30 AM) *
I shall. ^w^
By the way, SilverCrystal, what's his hairstyle and colour scheme?

StarNova: So... Similar to Eridan's? ^^; Sorry, just a perfectionist. :P

His hairstyle is, to put it comparatively, a smaller Karkat hair. He has a more-or-less Jake English color scheme.

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:07 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.