Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Honor [SU/OOC]
SketchQueen
post Feb 16 2013, 10:31 PM
Post #1

20% Cooler
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 175 794

Sophia McCoy's Squad

Honor
A SketchQueen RP
PG-13
Forever will we stand, and we will not be moved.

The year is 2033. Each pokemon game (not including Gen 6) events have taken place in the years they were released.

In past years, evil organizations have always been present, trying to overthrow balance and take over in their region. And with every organization, there is a trainer who won't stand for it. That trainer rises through the ranks, fighting battle after battle until they find their way to the top. In an epic battle, that one trainer rises above his opponent, disbanding the evil organization and saving the day.

But what if that trainer failed?

In the year 2015, a Team Shadow was born. They worked in secret underground bases in each region. They started to appear in each region early 2016. The one trainer from each region who had defeated the evil in their own region decided together to take Shadow on like they took their other teams. The 5 trainers started their war against Shadow, and in the beginning, it looked as if the 5 trainers had the upper hand and were to defeat Team Shadow. But in late 2016, the war was still going, and Team Shadow started to rise. One by one, each trainer fell. And one by one, each region fell to Shadow. First fell Unova, then Hoenn, then Johto, then Kanto, then lastly Sinnoh.

Team Shadow had control over every city in each region, and they made quite a few changes. There were guards constantly patrolling the streets, factories making supplies for the Shadow, and a curfew was set up- no one could be out after 9:00 without proper permission.

And there was no natural light- the sun never rose anymore.

In the dimensional plane of the Legendary Pokemon, a meeting was to be held to decide what to do. Being the crisis Team Shadow was, Dialga started to think if one of the other legendaries had started it. Knowing that Darkrai had attempted to destroy the world once, Dialga pinpointed her blame onto him.

During this one fateful meeting, Dialga started she knew the culprit. She stated it was Darkrai, and he was going to attempt to destroy the world again. Many of the other legends, including Arceus, agreed with Dialga, ignoring Darkrai's protest.

Dialga proposed that as a punishment, Darkrai would be sent to the Earthly Plane to live in the world he had created. Arceus thought it over for a minute, but then agreed that Darkrai's punishment was fair. However, 7 of the legendaries- Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Deoxys, Genesect, Regice, and Entei- stood up for Darkrai, saying no one had any proof that Darkrai was at fault.

This sent Arceus into a rage. No one had ever questioned Arceus's rule until now. As punishment for speaking out of turn and against the final judgement, the 7 pokemon would be sent down as humans with Darkrai. He also added on to the original punishment, adding that they will be separated out across the Sinnoh region, and that their memories will be wiped out. They will be born as a human children, all on the same day.

Cresselia was horrified. She knew Team Shadow wasn't Darkrai's doing, but she was too afraid to speak out against Arceus. The day the 8 pokemon were to be banished, Cresselia was able to talk to the eight. The told them that on their 17th birthday, she would be able to restore their memories of who they were, and could give them a dream on where to meet with each other. Cresselia told them that they are the only ones who can take Team Shadow down, and they have to prove their innocence and bring each region to peace.

You are one of these seven pokemon. Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Deoxys, Genesect, Regice, or Entei. You were born in a different city in the Sinnoh region, to a nice family (rare for the times, but Cresselia was able to make it happen). You have no idea you are a legendary pokemon.

Rules
1. Follow GPX+ Forum rules (duh).
2. This is PG-13, people, let's keep it that way.
3. A reserve will be held for a week.
4. At the beginning, only one pokemon is allowed with the character, preferably the type the character representing the legendary is, and it can't be a psudo-legendary.
5. NO FLAMING/TROLLING. Ever.
6. No godmodding, or making your character insanely-powerful, or making a Mary-Sue.
7. Please attempt to be active...

Sign-Up Sheet
Part One: Human
Name:
Legendary:

Appearance: (Think Gijinka... sort of..)
Personality:
History:
Other:

Part Two: Pokemon
Name:
Species:
Other:

Part Three: RP Sample
I'd like to see your work. This can either be something you wrote up on-the-spot, or you can link to rp's you've been in.

Cast
Darkrai: Jarreth Mann - Canalave City - TheSketchQueen
Mewtwo: Conrad "Grey" Atoli - Celestic Town - Cinto
Jirachi: Wendy Marvell - Snowpoint City - The Shadow
Giratina: Madarao Konpaktu - Solaceon Town - SliverPuppy9
Deoxys: Denzel Bellerose - Veilstone City - Shadow Dragon
Genesect: Kimiko "Kimi" Genesis - Hearthome City - Giratinaa
Regice: Alexis Jasmine McDaniel - Snowpoint City - Quomimi
Entei: Enyah Steel - Survival Area/Stark Mountain/yeah, that island - Aura
Kyurem: Garamonde "Gar" De Glace - Sunyshore City - Kamaitachi. Officially.

Have fun! The RP starts the day before your 17th birthday, so don't worry about age. My Sign-Up will be up soon is up! This page took hours of writing and revising...!

This post has been edited by TheSketchQueen: Feb 20 2013, 07:00 PM

--------------------
So, um, I kinda got busy and took a much needed hiatus from forums. But fear not- TheSketchQueen is back!

Golden Hearts Graphics - a newborn shop, ready to serve your signature needs! x3.gif

Banner made by me. Click on it to go to my shop, Golden Hearts Graphics!

DeviantART . FanFiction . Serebii Forums Profile

Random Quizzies~ (Careful, it's pretty long...) (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Feb 16 2013, 10:50 PM
Post #2

Nerd
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 034

Babys <3

Hi! Just a quick reservation for Jirachi, please! I'll make my SU soon! ^^
+Quote Post

SketchQueen
post Feb 16 2013, 10:52 PM
Post #3

20% Cooler
Group Icon

Sophia McCoy's Squad

And you are... reserved!

--------------------
So, um, I kinda got busy and took a much needed hiatus from forums. But fear not- TheSketchQueen is back!

Golden Hearts Graphics - a newborn shop, ready to serve your signature needs! x3.gif

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Feb 16 2013, 10:53 PM
Post #4

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

Thankies! I'll get on that SU like a -insert metaphor here- after I finish this show I'm watching. cat.gif
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Feb 16 2013, 11:03 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 425

My Dream Team

Well, his looks interesting.

Name: Wendy Marvell
Legendary: Jirachi
Hometown: Snowpoint City

Appearance:

Wendy is rather short, standing only 5'3". She wishes she was taller however, but her appearence usually puts people off about her height.

Wendy is a very beautiful girl, she wears a heavy white coat and a long white skirt, which streches just past her knees. For some reason, she has an immunity to the cold. She wears a small yellow hat with blue tags on it, but doesn't quite know why she likes it so much.

Her face is called beautiful, and she doesn't entirely disagree on account of the love of being praised. Her eyes are black, mostly void of any color. They still shine very brightly though. She has long blonde hair which flows to the small of her back.
Personality:

Wendy is a very outgoing and happy girl, but holds a lot of pressure because of other's actions. She constantly worries about their actions and tries to help people stay out of trouble as best she can. She is very worrysome at times, and mostly wishes that she could have someone there to make her feel better. She gets great joy when Magnet is around, mostly because he cheers her up.
History: Wendy grew up in Snowpoint, and has gone no other places in her life. She loves it there and loves the constant snow, on account of her strange immunity to it. She feels completely at home here, and doesn't really wish to go anywhere else. This is her home and she loves it. The recent events though have made her feel unsafe, and she constantly clings to Magnet just in case they come for her.

Pokemon

Name: Magnet
Species: Metang
Personality: Loving and protective of Wendy, he will do anything for her. He tries to keep warm in Snowpoint, but quite despises the town on account of how quickly metal gets cold. He will stick with Wendy wherever she goes though, and loves being with her.

I'll edit in some RP samples... Don't even get me started on personality... I generally never follow it so please don't judge me there... Also, I may make a sprite for her ;D

Edit!

I will put the RP samples here...

Numero Uno (click to show)

Number Dos! (click to show)

You know... That number after two... (click to show)

This post has been edited by The Shadow: Feb 16 2013, 11:12 PM

--------------------

Wanna dance? (click to show)
+Quote Post

SketchQueen
post Feb 16 2013, 11:07 PM
Post #6

20% Cooler
Group Icon

Sophia McCoy's Squad

Dang it, Shadow, Quiomimi already has a reserve for Jirachi. I'm really sorry, but I have to decline it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Feb 16 2013, 11:08 PM
Post #7

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

Ah crap.... facepalm.gif
I had a baaaad feeling this would happen.
Don't worry, I can change my reservation Regice, and you can have Jirachi!
If that's alright.
+Quote Post

SketchQueen
post Feb 16 2013, 11:12 PM
Post #8

20% Cooler
Group Icon

Sophia McCoy's Squad

Well, Quiomimi, if that's fine with you. Switched reserve to Regice!

The Shadow, you are now Accepted!

--------------------

+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Feb 16 2013, 11:13 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Thanks Quo! I am forever in your debt

*bows head and gets on one knee, taking off his hat and putting it across his chest*

I am not worthy of your kindness...

Anyway! The samples have been edited in!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Feb 16 2013, 11:16 PM
Post #10

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

That's fine. Regice was my 2nd choice, if Jirachi didn't work. :P

*stares at Shadow* What kindness? I have a heart of stone. *BUH BUH BUHHH*

Also #3 in Spanish is tres.

This post has been edited by Quomimi: Feb 16 2013, 11:17 PM
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Feb 16 2013, 11:32 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Oh I know my spanish numbers... You just gotta make some adjustments so they all aren't

'Number 1'

'Number 2'

'Number 3'

That's boring cat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Feb 16 2013, 11:55 PM
Post #12

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

But making it look like you don't know makes it look like your an idiot soooo... XDDDD But, I guess that makes sense either way... x3
You should do Hawaiian numbers (like I will).

'E kahi

'E lua

'E kolu

This post has been edited by Quomimi: Feb 16 2013, 11:56 PM
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Feb 17 2013, 12:03 AM
Post #13

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

If you wouldn't mind, can I reserve Deoxys?
Its a late now, but I'll get a profile up soon. The RP looks wonderful, SketchQueen!

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

SilverPuppy9
post Feb 17 2013, 02:27 AM
Post #14

There's a she-wolf in the closet. >_<
Group Icon

Member No.: 177 049

Nuzlocke Team #2

I would like to reserve Giratina, if that's fine. He doesn't seem to be taken, but I can't make the form right now. It's late, and I'm on my phone. I will get it up within the week, though, I promise!

--------------------
Quizzes (click to show)

Art Done For Me! (click to show)

Poker, anyone? *credit to Shads* (click to show)
+Quote Post

Judool
post Feb 17 2013, 02:34 AM
Post #15

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 30 429

Oh hello there. I have crawled back from the dead and I saw this interesting rp. May I reserve Giratina? nwn
oh whoopsies, ninja'd. May I reserve Genesect instead? nwn
Ok no reserve, I decided to get it done tonight before bed. B)
Name: Kimiko (Kimi) Genesis (Original last name hhh)
Legendary: Genesect
Hometown: Hearthome City

Appearance: The first notable attribute to Kimi's appearance is her striking red eyes. For reasons still unknown to this day, they even seem to glow in the darkness. Over her eyes, she wears a pair of red goggles. Despite her striking eyes, her stature isn't as intimidating. She stands at a solid 5'. Her hair is purple in color and cascades down to mid-back length. Her bangs are cut straight across her forehead, and they often brush against the tops of her goggles.

For her clothes, she wears a purple hoodie; the hood is often up. She then sports a pair of purple pants as well. Kimi is always seen carrying a laser gun. The laser itself can be manipulated depending on which data piece is in the cartridge.

Personality: The first notable attribute to Kimi's personality is how much of a loner she is. She rarely interacts with other people and prefers to lock herself away in her room, often building machines and doing other various experiments. When she does interact with others, she is very awkward and usually says stupid things without realizing it. The only interaction she usually has is with her pokemon, Larvesta, in which she talks to about everything. She doesn't even pay much mind to her own parents.

Other than being completely awful at any kind of social interaction, she also has minor problems trusting people. It's nothing too big, but she's usually a bit sceptical about what people say to her.

History: Kimi has lived a pretty good life. Her parents had to move a lot due to their jobs, and she never really got the chance to make friends as a child or do the things a normal kid would do. Many of the kids that she did meet thought she was weird due to her appearance and interests.

At a young age, she took great interest in taking things apart. She would take apart various mechanisms to see how exactly they worked. As she grew older, she began to build things out of different parts. The creation she is most proud of to this day is her laser canon. She carries it with her wherever she goes, along with the different data drives that manipulate the laser itself. Her parents often worried about her for locking herself up in her room for prolonged hours. She loves creating things in her 'lab' and carrying out experiments, and she hopes to be a lab scientist when she gets older.

Other: N/A

Pokemon
Name: N/A
Species: Larvesta
Personality: Larvesta is a caring and thoughtful partner to Kimi. She knows everything about her master; what makes her sad, happy, angry, etc. She is also very protective over her as well, not hesitating to attack anyone who would endanger her.
Other: N/A

Sample One (click to show)

Sample Two (click to show)

Sample Three (click to show)

This post has been edited by Giratinaa: Feb 17 2013, 03:58 AM

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

Cinto
post Feb 17 2013, 03:10 AM
Post #16

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 185 285

Who Am I?

Hello there, may I reserve Entei? Actually, on second thought- is Mewtwo okay?

This post has been edited by Cinto: Feb 17 2013, 03:11 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Feb 17 2013, 08:24 AM
Post #17

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 168 546

Jill Cortoma

Then I'd like to reserve Entei xp

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated.
Not once have I retreated,
Nor once have I been understood.
Always alone....
On the hill of swords...
intoxicated by victory...

Thus, this life has no meaning...
This body...surely was...
Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

SketchQueen
post Feb 17 2013, 09:37 AM
Post #18

20% Cooler
Group Icon

Sophia McCoy's Squad

Let's see... I never knew spots would fill up so fast! Let's go person by person then..

Shadow Dragon: Deoxys reserved!

SliverPuppy9: Also reserved (but for Giratina)!

Giratinaa: Accepted! Nice SU, by the way.

Cinto: You have a reserve for Mewtwo!

Aura: Reserved for Entei!

This post has been edited by TheSketchQueen: Feb 17 2013, 09:40 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Feb 17 2013, 09:42 AM
Post #19

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

Popularity, this thread is gaining.
I've gotta hurry up and finish my SU!!

Ah, quick question about the appearance,
What would you intend it to look like?
You had put in the first post something Gijinka-like
Would we just build off that?
Or something?
>~<

This post has been edited by Quomimi: Feb 17 2013, 09:45 AM
+Quote Post

SketchQueen
post Feb 17 2013, 09:50 AM
Post #20

20% Cooler
Group Icon

Sophia McCoy's Squad

QUOTE(Quomimi @ Feb 17 2013, 10:42 AM) *
Popularity, this thread is gaining.
I've gotta hurry up and finish my SU!!

Ah, quick question about the appearance,
What would you intend it to look like?
You had put in the first post something Gijinka-like
Would we just build off that?
Or something?
>~<

Haha, this RP is in two places (I wanna see where they go, heheheh), and I had this same question over there.

Hair should resemble, eyes probably resemble, but everything else is optional, but recommended.

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:09 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.