Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
15 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Power of Friendship, Will you be good or misguided? Sign up now :)
NeonEspeon
post Jul 20 2012, 12:07 PM
Post #1

:D
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 117 681

Beautiful Pokemon

I never thought I would roleplay with people but it looks fun, so I wanted to give it a try. konata.gif

Plot (click to show)

Alt. Plot (click to show)

There are rules to this, however.
The first rule is, of course...follow all Gpx rules.
In the form, you can choose to be a legendary or a shiny, but if you're going to be two pokemon, you can't be a legendary and a shiny. It's one or the other.
If you're going to be a "bad" pokemon, note that you can be converted to the friendship side just like a good pokemon can become bad. (Just note this when you do).
Be somewhat active to this.
You can curse while roleplaying, but try not to do it so much (there might be kids reading wink.gif )
I'd like it if there's no humans around here (backstory doesn't count).
This is my first roleplaying attempt, so if you have any ideas/suggestions...feel free to tell me.
And anyone can join.
Also, I actually won't start this until there's at least 5 people signed up?
Have fun omgyay.gif
Remember "THE REAL SUPER POWER OF TEAMWORK...friendship." is the password.

Due to popular demand, you can be three pokemon now. But that is it XD

Accepted Members (click to show)

This post has been edited by Nikki101709: Aug 26 2012, 08:34 PM

--------------------
Ribbons (click to show)

Credit to Quiver Dance/Samoo

Groups (click to show)

Shiny(s)/Click Meh Partey (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

jayrachi
post Jul 20 2012, 09:23 PM
Post #2

Janitor
Group Icon

Member No.: 133 427

wat

Username: Mister Blah

Nickname: Syn

Pokemon: Mightyena

Backstory: Before Syn had a nickname, he was a simple Poochyena that wandered the wilderness. He was the weakest in his clan, and eventually was disowned by them. Left to walk alone in the world, the Poochyena had nothing but scorn for his clan for abandoning him. After he was ditched, he began to train by himself in an attempt to make himself stronger. During this training, he had angered a Scyther and got into a battle with it unintentionally. This battle ended up putting the Poochyena in critical condition.

A certain trainer found him, a trainer that Poochyena considered the greatest hero ever. He captured the weakened Poochyena on instinct, and ran him as quick as he could to the nearest Pokemon Center. After this event, The trainer and Poochyena bonded better than that trainer's starter Pokemon most of the time. His trainer, whose name he learnt was Dave. At this point he was given the nickname Syn. Syn felt like he had found himself a new home.

After travelling for a few years with Dave, Syn had evolved into a much tougher Mightyena. The two of them were inseparable, essentially. Unfortunately, that had to come to a tragic end. Dave was traversing a rugged mountain trail, sure that it was a shortcut to their next destination. This was a very unfortunate mistake, and Dave slipped on the path, tumbling down the mountain. His Pokemon were all safe inside their Poke Balls, but his Pokemon all found Dave dead. With crushed hope and heavy hearts, they held their own sort of burial and went their separate ways. This tragedy had blackened Syn's heart. Now he merely wishes to take his profound anger out on other Pokemon.

Which is your plot?: Plot 2

Password: THE REAL SUPERPOWER OF FRIENDSHIP.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Jul 20 2012, 09:37 PM
Post #3

Nerd
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 034

Babys <3

Woot woot! Good job on an RP idea Nikki!

Username: quomimi
Nickname (optional): Quo
Pokemon (you can be 2 pokemon if you wish): Shiny Glaceon (Noel, female) Vaporeon (Cyan, female)
Backstory- Noel and Cyan are sisters who have been traveling through the area for a rightful home. They're kind of like nomads, they don't stay in one place for very long. But this area, caught their liking. In this area, they will try and become friends with the others here, and become like a neibor to everyone. Someone you can borrow a cup of sugar or an egg from! cat.gif Naw jk but they will want to be like neighbors. XD
Which is your plot?: Plot 1 please!
Password: (Is this optional? XD) THE REAL SUPERPOWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!!
+Quote Post

NeonEspeon
post Jul 21 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Beautiful Pokemon

Mister Blah and Quomimi you guys are both accepted cat.gif
It's great that both plots are balanced.
Great background stories, you guys. I'm actually going to keep a list of users that are accepted. I like being organized like that grin.gif
Good job on an RP idea Nikki!
Thank you Quomimi happy.gif
While I'm writing this, maybe you guys can get a feel of my character.

My pokemon I'm going to be using is a female, shiny Espeon (wow...what a shocker right?) and is going to be apart of Plot 1. Nikki the Espeon has come from a pretty wealthy family. She was a spoiled, rotton pokemon that got whatever she wanted. She ate only the finest quality food, anything less...she'll just simply refuse to eat. She even had her own butler. It's quite obvious that most pokemon (even trainers) were jealous of her fancy lifestyle. Nikki thought she was too good for anyone so she spent most of her time in solitude. Her trainer simply kept Nikki for contest reasons. Naturally, being a beautiful shiny, she always won first place. She felt lonely, but convinced herself that only materials can make one truely happy. But this all changed one day when she took her daily stroll in a park, usually to scoff at others horrible fashion choices and their obvious lack of money, and met a male Butterfree. Nikki started making fun of him because his home was a tree. "Well that's okay," he told her happily, his mate and his two young caterpies all huddled by, "as long as my family is with me, I feel like I'm the richest Butterfree in the world."
Nikki didn't understand him. Being surrounded by her unloving trainer and her robot-like butler and maids, it's no wonder she didn't really understand what he meant. But she wants to understand. So she ran away from her snobby lifestyle and went on a quest based on friendship (maybe love?).

And that is Nikki the Espeon happy.gif
And about the password thing, it's totally required (just to see if you read my rules or not) XD

--------------------
Ribbons (click to show)

Groups (click to show)

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Jul 21 2012, 02:11 PM
Post #5

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

Well that Espeon seems to be reeeeal snotty :P XD
And the password thing was ment to be a joke as in saying, "Is it optional for me to breathe?" or something.
+Quote Post

NeonEspeon
post Jul 21 2012, 02:34 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Beautiful Pokemon

Yes she she, but she's going to try to change that. So she might act like a snob at times grin.gif

--------------------
Ribbons (click to show)

Groups (click to show)

+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post Jul 21 2012, 03:49 PM
Post #7

Don't touch my Doritos!!!
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 90 053

My Team of Awesumness

Username: Dorito Ninja

Nickname: Koji

Pokemon: Sandslash

Backstory: Koji was merely a regular Sandshrew content to live his life peacefully before he was captured by a trainer. The Trainer was called Dave, and he brought Koji into a world of battling which he grew to love. Koji began to excel in the battlefield and loved the rush from battling other Pokemon. However, when elsewhere he was calm and laid back, nearly always relaxing, content with his lot.

One day, Dave found an injured Poochyena that was severely injured and brought it to a Pokemon Center for healing. Koji saw how much the two had bonded, and was pleased to have someone new on the team, as well as proud of Dave's kindness. He welcomed the Poochyena, now named Syn, into the group and saw him as a little brother of sorts. He would look out for him and help him when it was needed.

A few years pased, and Koji evolved into a strong Snadslash, and was undyingly loyal to both his master and his friends. However tragedy struck a few years later, as Dave died in an accident on a mountain trail. After his burial, the Pokemon went their separate ways. However, Koji felt that something was off with the way Syn was acting, and decided to follow to make sure he was okay.

Which is your plot?: Plot 1

((I hope Blah is okay with what I did here, I just thought his back story was really good, and I wanted to find a way to help him explore it more))

Username: Dorito Ninja

Nickname: Kara

Pokemon: Marowak

Backstory: Remember the story of how Team Rocket had killed a Marowak and stolen it's baby cubone when they took over the Lavender Tower? Remember the baby Cubone they left behind to fend for itself in the world without anyone to love? Yeah, that was Kara.

Growing up knowing what happened to her mother, Kara has grown to resent and mistrust all humans, even the ones who rescued her. She eventually ran away and roamed the world, hoping to find friends in the Pokemon world. However, she found even they were not to be trusted, as she wound up being attacked by a swarm of Pinsir and Beedrills. Growing even more resentful of the world that lashed out at her, she resolved to lash out first.

For the last few years, Kara has been travelling the world, attacking anything that comes anywhere near her, be it Trainer or Pokemon. She shows little mercy, usually leaving her opponents with at least one broken bone, or letting them flee if she knows she wouldn't catch them. She eventually evolved into a Marowak, which has only made her stronger and more fierce. She continues forward, trying to find something. What this something is she cannot say, but she needs to find out before the world slings anymore grief her way.

Which is your plot?: Plot 2

--------------------
DON'T TOUCH MY DORITOS (click to show)

Current Active RPs:
Hope's Peak Academy (Not started yet, needs 3 more characters.)
Moths to a Flame...(Active)

You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
60% would silently call the police for help.
25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
Copy this into your sig if you are in that 15%

Quizzes and Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

NeonEspeon
post Jul 21 2012, 07:25 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Beautiful Pokemon

Dorito Ninja you're accepted as well happy.gif
Nice backstory. Hopefully Koji can reach out to Syn grin.gif

Does anybody have an idea of how the plot 1 pokemon can somehow interact with the plot 2 pokemon? I've been going over this in my head and seem to have an idea, but I would like to hear yours?

--------------------
Ribbons (click to show)

Groups (click to show)

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Jul 21 2012, 08:16 PM
Post #9

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

QUOTE(Nikki101709 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:25 PM) *
Dorito Ninja you're accepted as well happy.gif
Nice backstory. Hopefully Koji can reach out to Syn grin.gif

Does anybody have an idea of how the plot 1 pokemon can somehow interact with the plot 2 pokemon? I've been going over this in my head and seem to have an idea, but I would like to hear yours?

Hmmmmm... Maybe, for the Plot 2 peoplese, maybe an old stranger (controled by you) could lead them to one of the Plot 1 peoplese to teach them about love and friendship or something. Like, train them in the way of looooooooooove XD

(yeah I said peoplese! cat.gif )
+Quote Post

NeonEspeon
post Jul 21 2012, 08:24 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Beautiful Pokemon

That's a good idea. grin.gif

Peoplese? XD
Oh, and if we don't get around five people in a reasonable amount of time, then I'll just automatically make the RP thread. Sound good?

This post has been edited by Nikki101709: Jul 21 2012, 08:25 PM

--------------------
Ribbons (click to show)

Groups (click to show)

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Jul 21 2012, 08:28 PM
Post #11

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

QUOTE(Nikki101709 @ Jul 21 2012, 08:24 PM) *
That's a good idea. grin.gif

Peoplese? XD
Oh, and if we don't get around five people in a reasonable amount of time, then I'll just automatically make the RP thread. Sound good?

I'll be ok with that! happy.gif I hope more people come!~~
+Quote Post

NeonEspeon
post Jul 21 2012, 08:36 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Beautiful Pokemon

I do too grin.gif
I love reading everyone's backstories...it's all so creative. I'm eager to actually start happy.gif

--------------------
Ribbons (click to show)

Groups (click to show)

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Jul 21 2012, 10:18 PM
Post #13

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

Maybe I should make a more detailed back story... hmm.gif
+Quote Post

jayrachi
post Jul 21 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #14

Janitor
Group Icon

Member No.: 133 427

wat

The interaction with Syn and Koji is perfectly fine, Dorito. cat.gif I really like it, actually.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Jul 22 2012, 05:38 AM
Post #15

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

Heehee! It's like 5am and I'm posting my backstory here. Wonder why~~

Noel and Cyan were little Eevees that lived in the forest together. Noel knew she was different from all of the other Eevees, she had a different hue to her fur. There were a few evolutions in their little Eevee colony, but most were Umbreons and Espeons, and a few Leafeons here and there. But Noel and Cyan wanted to be different from everyone else. That's what started Noel's journey up north, where she had found the huge ice stone that was rumored to chill an Eevee into a new evolution. Noel had trained very hard to become a Glaceon. Although, she ran into a problem when her first thought of this working was to sit on it for a very long time, and go to sleep. She ended up freezing her paws to the top and getting frostbite momentarily until she actually evolved into a Glaceon.

When her sister Noel had gone up north, Cyan went south. She had the hope of becoming a Vaporeon, so she searched the cities for a Water Stone. No other Eevee she knew had tried this, considering that the humans used them and could only be bought in some stores. She had to search some trainer's bags in hope of finding one, in the gutters and in the streets of bit cities. After a week of searching, she finally found one hidden in a local foundtain, but she was holding the stone in her mouth when the transformation began, so it went very slowly from the head and her fin took forever to form, but it went pretty cleanly after that.

When they had returned home, they had the problem of being captured. Pokemon Trainers were depicted as evil to them, by taking them away from their home, their family. And with Noel being a shiny Pokemon, their problem was greater. She would have to be constantly moving to avoid capture. The sisters decided to become nomads, and travel around the country to stay away from anyone wanting to take them away. Cyan got used to having a watchful eye around her, and got used to being the "older sibling" in a way. With Noel having her care-free nature, Cyan has to constantly watch their surroundings in case a trainer would be sneaky enough to not already be heard by them. You could say that their greatest fear is being captured, and the other left to fend for herself.

With close to 9 years of travel, the two sisters found this area, and decided to settle here. It was quite and secluded, and populated with very nice Pokemon. After a year of living here, the girls have forgotten what it was like to be constantly on guard. They've gone soft, you could say. They need something new in their life, something exciting.

This post has been edited by quomimi: Jul 22 2012, 05:39 AM
+Quote Post

NeonEspeon
post Jul 22 2012, 09:02 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Beautiful Pokemon

Oh, nice backstory Quomimi! I was actually going to make my Espeon a nomad-like character too (and much nicer ;p) but another idea popped into my head XD
Hmm...I want to change my characters name now (everybody has cool sounding names). So my Espeon is now named Jade grin.gif

--------------------
Ribbons (click to show)

Groups (click to show)

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Jul 22 2012, 09:04 AM
Post #17

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

OMG I love the name Jade for an Espeon! grin.gif But I also really liked the name "Nikki'' for an Espeon too
+Quote Post

NeonEspeon
post Jul 22 2012, 09:20 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Beautiful Pokemon

Thank you grin.gif
I felt like it needed to be changed though happy.gif

--------------------
Ribbons (click to show)

Groups (click to show)

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Jul 22 2012, 09:50 AM
Post #19

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

Well, it's your decision! happy.gif
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 22 2012, 11:10 AM
Post #20

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Heeeey can I reserve a spot please? <:3
I cant make profiles now, and Idk what to expect?
I kinda wannabe be a legend but I don't wanna be the only one either ;w;

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:06 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.