Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
- Artificial Lifeline -, A corrupt leader makes a corrupted world {{OOC/Sign Ups OPEN}}
Shadow Dragon
post Jun 3 2012, 09:34 PM
Post #21

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Well that was spoiler-ific Dorito
At least you hide it because I cant be the only one who hasn't played KH -o-
But accepted! Im a bit iffy on the forms, but you should be able to keep them in check

Good luck Zapi, and reserved!
Im trying not to use much Homestuck for that reason, but there are so many good characters
sawtooth why must you be a rapper I cant rap PM why are you so hard to be spoiler free *sobs*

TOOOOOOOUHOOOOOOOU
Crimson, this is a stretch, but I suppose Ill accept.and put it in.
Haha teams what are they and how do they work
*flops around*

MY RPS BRING THE RPERS TO THE YARD AND THEIR LIKE, ITS BETTET THAN YOURS

Edit;;;;; guise stop ninjaing me
DEEEEEADPOOOOL is accepted
Gorgon would agree

FINALLY MAY
Now we just need Gorgon :T

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jun 3 2012, 09:36 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mr Fish
post Jun 3 2012, 09:39 PM
Post #22

Wants a gyarados group icon
Group Icon

Member No.: 163 866

Active Squad

aw... want me to nerf her a bit? I knew it would be hard since she's already a crazy hard boss, so I'm willing.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 3 2012, 09:42 PM
Post #23

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

That might be better
I honestly see all her powers combined might be a bit too much.
you don't have to do much, really, just a trim here and there would be nice
Sorry for making you do this ;w;

JESUS I JUST REALIZED THERE IS TWO PAGES WHAT

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jun 3 2012, 09:43 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mr Fish
post Jun 3 2012, 09:48 PM
Post #24

Wants a gyarados group icon
Group Icon

Member No.: 163 866

Active Squad

No worries. I knew it would be a strech, since she's an extra boss, but I HAD to do it. Couldn't pass up the chance. Anyway, I Nerfed her powers a bit:

No Cranberry trap
Maze of Love is only a beam made of spiraling flames
And Then Will There Be None? fireballs move randomly instead of directidly
Ripples of 495 Years doesn't leave behind residual flames

Remember, she can only use 1 card at a time.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post Jun 3 2012, 09:59 PM
Post #25

Don't touch my Doritos!!!
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 90 053

My Team of Awesumness

wait, i wanna clear somthin up, Are there any other people besides Shadow who haven't played Kingdom Hearts? If so I sugesst you head to the wiki page to get the full story, I've kinda condensed it on my form.

--------------------
DON'T TOUCH MY DORITOS (click to show)

Current Active RPs:
Hope's Peak Academy (Not started yet, needs 3 more characters.)
Moths to a Flame...(Active)

You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
60% would silently call the police for help.
25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
Copy this into your sig if you are in that 15%

Quizzes and Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Jun 4 2012, 07:41 AM
Post #26

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 119 699

The Ultimate

My friend more or.... well, she forced me to play KH because she LOVES Sora. Now I'm hooked on him and that's why I freaked out when I saw Sora up there. >.<

--------------------
Promise me you'll return!

Ignore If You Dare (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post Jun 4 2012, 08:09 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

My Team of Awesumness

Yeh Sora's cool but I prefer Axel's levels of awesome.

--------------------

Current Active RPs:

25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.

+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Jun 4 2012, 09:25 AM
Post #28

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

The Ultimate

Yeah, William is an Axel fan, but I'm not that much. Still cool, though.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gorgon
post Jun 4 2012, 04:08 PM
Post #29

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 638

Dropping the Band

Gosh, I blink and we've got the merc with a mouth joining! I considered him, but, I preferred my three. I'll get forms up ASAP SD. BTW. JSYK.
I'll stop now...

--------------------

Clickables (click to show)

About/Random derp (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 4 2012, 06:10 PM
Post #30

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

Username: Wishful Jirachi
Name: Loki (God of Lies and Mischief)
Universe: Marvel Universe
After Loki attempts to take over Earth but before he is captured.

Appearance: Loki is a fit, prime example of a male and of that the Frost Giants. However, in comparison to a Asgardian, he lacks. He has the height of a well built male but lacks the physical strength of such a male. Therefore, he has the appearance of almost gangly. Do not misunderstand his lack of physical strength for weakness though. Being what he is he has increased endurance and longevity. Despite his lesser stature in compared to an Asgardian such as his 'brother' Thor, in comparison to the average human, he is stronger.

His skin is lively and in the prime of a male in his mid-thirties, despite his far many more years. Being what he is his actual age is hard to distinguish, regardless of his appearance. Never the less, that only increases his intelligence and in what respects a human would give to their elders, he is wiser than his years portray. In terms of build, as previously noted, he is of average strength and therefore is rather skinny. In some manners, he is actually quite snake like. Furthermore, he has no sideburns, an average shaped nose, and a more rounded chin than would be expected.

His hair, although longer than most males, is typical for a male Asgardian and is dark black in color. It is neatly combed back and reaches to just below his shoulders. Due to its nature of remaining in place one might suggest that some form of jell is used to create such an effect. Otherwise, his hair is of varying lengths and so as the tips curl upward, a sort of spiked effect is created throughout his hair. Primarily this curl is seen near the base of his hair where is sort of curls over and lies upon his shoulders.

Blue is the primary color of his eyes but their color is not the most striking feature about them. On most occasions his eyes are (as most would say) the gateway to his heart. Due to his crafty nature physical emotion is hard to come by and so his eyes are the betraying link to his thoughts, yet, even he has learned to keep this in check in most regards. Typically a calmed expression adorns them but a flicker of pleasure is present during one of his many smirks.

As for apparel, his upper wear is far more complex than his lower. The upper consists primarily of an undershirt, a robe like piece of clothing, and a jacket over the lower two. The undershirt is dark green, as is the remainder of his apparel, and has a small collar that fans out around his neck and trims into a small V shape. The sleeves of this undershirt are cut short and do not show. The complexity of his clothes arise from the connection of the robe like piece of clothing and the over jacket as a belt connected to a shoulder piece on the jacket connects to the back his robe.

The robe has a swoop neck that trims one inch below the V of the under shirt. It is slightly duller in color in comparison to the under shirt and is highlighted by a golden swoop in the front that runs across his chest. This swoop dips approximately to half way down his chest and quickly curves upward to his shoulders, almost as if it were a piece of jewelry on top. This piece is roughly an inch and a half thick and matches the numerous plates located on the right side of his torso. Beneath the golden swoop are layers of leather straps which criss-cross down the robe slightly to the left. There are two of these leather straps before the right is adorned with the numerous golden plates which probably serve a defensive purpose but overall appear to only serve an aesthetic purpose. From this point the robe cuts into an upside down V shape, with the fold lying beneath the numerous golden plates. The trim of this robe is gold and stretches to about knee length with the two folds not connecting in the back.

The arms of the robe are similar in that a green cloth adorns the upper portion of his arms up until just above the elbows. From that point until his gauntlets are varying crosses of leather straps similar to the straps on his torso. These straps are darker in color like the straps of his torso and above them are a pair of gauntlets, one for each arm, that are made of a golden metal like the shoulder piece of his jacket. They are adorned with an ornate design and are both defensive and aesthetic. The jacket which covers both layers has a collar which cups beneath his chin. It is also adorned with a gold trim like the robe, however; it has a one inch trim around the portion of the jacket which lies over his shoulders. This portion of the jacket fans over the top of his shoulders one inch and stretches to half way down his chest. It is oddly shaped with a dipped in portion and then an exposed outer portion before it tappers into a V shape.

The collar of the robe is left open and curves over on itself near the chest, leaving about two inches of inner cloth exposed, before it too tappers back over. The jacket has no sleeves and reaches to about his ankles. A small slit adorns the bottom but otherwise it is one piece, unlike the robe. The shoulder piece is golden much like the other portions of his attire and consists of two pieces, a larger one underneath and a slightly smaller one on top. Cut into the top layer is a slit through which a belt passes through. The belt is extremely long and is adorned with a golden section in the front that too is ornately designed. It buckles around the front and connects to a slit on the back of his robes before coming out the other side and connecting behind his back to the shoulder piece.

His lower wear, being far less complex in comparison to his upper wear consists of a pair of simply pants and boots. Naturally the color scheme of green is continued in these pants which are hardly seen underneath the upper layers. For the most part it is loose and tucks inside of his earthy colored boots. Both portions contain a similar belted pattern to his upper wear and so complete a look which all together is Asgardian.

Personality: Loki's personality is confusing and hard to establish, yet, it boils down to a few key qualities. Having gained the title The God of Lies and Mischief it's quite clear what two qualities highlight him. Loki in all truth is a trickster and he always has been but the cause of his crafty ways, at least in his mind, the blame belongs to Thor. Thor was always better and loved by Odin more than Loki was, at least in his mind, and so h became jealous.

Naturally, he moved to nasty tricks (such as cutting of Sif's golden hair) with the intent to get his revenge against Thor and gain control over Asgard. He was jealous, although he had always been jealous, and he would stop at nothing to gain his revenge. He'd grown a passion for that revenge and a lust to conquer. These qualities, although being the qualities that drive Loki to success, are the qualities that drive him to his downfalls. He becomes cocky in his cunning, causing even his greatest plans to go wrong. Yet, Loki's heart was not always dark.

There was a time when he and Thor were younger where he was happy but quickly Thor took the spotlight and after learning of his true heritage, he came to believe that Odin had never loved him. In the end he wants to cause paint to Thor but he also wants to gain his love. (In the comics when the time comes and he attempts to do right, that is when he loses all that he has gained).

One should be warned of his crafty ways. More often than not he has a plan forming in his mind which is played out by those around him with little effort from himself. Even when it seems that he is bested he secretly is only workign his plans ad playing his enemies. His demeanor is cocky an often portrays the effects of insanity, hinted by his smirks which are often only expressed in private as he succeeds. He is devious and will stop at nothing to gain what he deems his right and so will go to any measures to require it.

History: (additional and remaining details not included to refrain from spoilers)
Loki was born the small child of Laufey, a Frost Giant of Jotunheim. When he was only a child Odin and his force of Asgardians attacked Laufey, killing him. After Odin's victory he found the abandoned Loki, his father having been ashamed of his meager size, hidden in the castle. Odin took he child back to Asgard and raised him along side Thor as his son. The purpose to why Odin had done such an act is confusing but Loki, when he learns of his heritage, believes that he was taken only as a tool to be used to unite Asgard and Jotunheim.

The two brothers grew up together but Loki was always in Thor's shadow. Thor was the ideal leader of the Asgardians: physically strong and talented in war. These were qualities which Loki lacked and so he began to feel that he was less than Thor. In addition, Thor became the God of Thunder while Loki became the God of Lies and Mischief. Loki was in all ways lesser than Thor and with Thor's arrogant desire to take the thrown, Loki grew to dislike him.

Loki saw that Thor, although wise, was rash and too eager for war. This was the 'cause' for his actions or at least it was his cover-up. He secretly was always jealous of Thor and turned to magic in an attempt to best him. Loki began to believe that he was not loved as much as Thor and when he learned of his true heritage he flet that he had never had the love of Odin either.

Enflamed, Loki no longer simply played the pranks of a child. His heart had grown dark and he yearned for revenge. With this in mind he attempted to take over Asgard numerous times but each time failed and eventually turned to Earth, believing humans to be inferior to a God such as himself. He saw them as an easy target and a target he could use against Thor.

Equipment: Loki's armor, like his normal apparel is complex and due to his magical abilities can be 'summoned' to his body whenever he has need of it. The most noticeable piece is that of his helmet which is golden in color, much like the remainder of his armor, and contains two rather large horns. These horns sprout from the front of the helmet and curve backwards. The remainder of the helmet appears to be made of two parts. The first part contains the horns and cuts into a V shape on his forehead. The second part contains the remainder of the helmet which curves around his face and then extends slightly around his jaw bone, creating depth. In addition his hair is tied in a pony tail which now extends out the back of the helmet and appears to be longer than it does when allowed to lie against his shoulders.

His chest plate has a high collar, to protect the space between his shoulder and jaw. It tappers around his shoulders, cutting across the collar bone and connecting to the main piece of the chest plate. In a similar V shape beneath his armor is a golden and green clothing which fills the gaps that the armor does not. It is made of an equally strong material. At the top of his chest is a line of golden chainmail that runs from one side of his chest to the other, later being seen on his upper arms. Beneath this line of chain mail is a curved V shape that serves as a guard for his most important internal organs. Connected to the bottom of the V is a piece of metal which connects this upper portion of the armor to the main piece of the chest plate. On either side of this piece of armor is the green cloth.

The main portion of the chest plate is made of numerous smaller pieces of armor which wrap around his back and meet in the front. Each is forged to lie next to each other as to leave no openings. The green cloth which serves as the filler extends from above the golden line of chain mail and lies over his shoulder armor, acting as a cape which reaches to about knee length. The armor which adorns his upper arm is made of two parts, one that is smaller and wraps around his arm and one that is larger which simply sets on top. It is in the middle of this armor that the chain mail is once again visible. This piece too has an odd shape to it that it comes to a triangle on the side. The gauntlets which now adorn his lower arms are made of three pieces of armor that strap around his arm. Each piece is slightly smaller than the one below it so that it creates a layered effect. Each is skinny and serves as protection for his upper arms.

The armor which protects his lower body is just as complex as his upper body, consisting of numerous smaller pieces overlaying each other. A larger piece of armor, all of which is golden, covers his upper legs and is connected to the back of his legs by a slightly smaller piece of metal. The armor which protects his knees is made of three smaller pieces, one on top and one on the bottom with a central piece of armor in the middle. This is to allow movement while protecting such an important portion of his leg. Beneath this is a layout of metal similar to that of the gauntlets in that they are meant to protect the outside of his legs while simply allowing minimal defense for the back of his legs. In addition a pair of metal boots adorn his feet.

In terms of weapons, Loki has two forms of attack beyond magical. One is the rather large staff or spear like weapon he carries and the small throwing knives he occasionally uses. These knives are no larger than a few inches and are easily concealed within his armor. The staff or spear like weapon however is three pronged and is just as golden as the remainder of his appearance. When setting on the ground, his hand can easily hold the upper portion of the staff, being that it is almost the same in length as he is in height. Typically he will walk with this staff held in his right hand at his side.

Powers: (all powers are weakened or left out for RP'ing purposes)
Loki, although not the stature of a giant, is a member of the race of Jotunheim's Frost Giants and so has the physical strength of one of his race's average members. This lineage grants him increased levels of physical stamina and durability against attack and disease. This is not to say that he cannot die although he will typically weasel is way out of this untimely demise.

On another level, Loki is an experienced sorcerer, granting him some resistance to magical attacks, and so can perform various magical actions such as projection and teleportation. Although it is believed that Loki can astral project, this requires a great deal of strength and leaves him sustainable to attack, therefore, he does neither confirm nor deny this claim. His projections are exactly what they sound, physical projections of himself. These projections however are somewhat weak. The main purpose of using such a maneuver is to confuse his opponent as not all projections remain 'solid' but instead 'flicker'. Despite their minimal ability to harm, they cannot be harmed but simply 'break' when attacked.

His other primary magical ability, teleportation, is minor and limited to twenty feet. Despite this great length and no need to wait or remain still to use it, teleporting frequently is not recommended as it draws a great deal of energy from him. Although his magical abilities vary from minor to extraordinary, these abilities represent a counter balance to the physical strength he lacks (that is in comparison to another Norse God whom would be stronger than him). Compared to a human or a lesser being he would be of equal physical strength but would have a higher tolerance and endurance.

Theme Song:
Human kind - the race is weak
Nothing is their worth
I bet that within a week
I shall rule the Earth

Everyone will bow to me -
silent, frightened, awed
I’ll be what I've aimed to be -
leader, ruler, god.

Other: You chose the team obviously.

Reason?: Who doesn't love Loki? lol Um...I first started liking Loki because of mythology mythology and then grew to like Marvel mythology Loki after Thor came out. After that I read up on Loki and read the four comic miniseries about him ruling Asgard. Coupling that with the Avengers, which was awesome, Loki naturally became my favorite.

Sorry it's not as glorious as it could be. With my attempt to refrain from spoilers I didn't have much I could justify his personality with nor did I have that much content that I deemed safe to put in his history. As you can tell I included minor facts from Thor since it's been out a great deal of time so I'm not worried about spoilers there but I refrained from including hardly any detail from Avengers, being that it has only been out for a short period of time. I'm obviously not satisfied with the length of either personality or history but that's the best I can manage without repeating and giving away spoilers. So sorry for that. Otherwise, I hope that appearance makes up for the lack of detail in those two categories.

Furthermore, I've moved onto Connor. He will not be done today. Perhaps tomorrow, however; I'm going to a friends tomorrow so I may not have as much time to work on it so don't be expecting Connor until Wednesday. Sadly as you know he'll be slightly lacking in history due to the lack of known history from his non released game. I'll fluff that up as much as I can.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Jun 4 2012, 06:16 PM

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 4 2012, 06:31 PM
Post #31

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Why do you mean it is not as glorious as it should be
Why you make such good profiles please give me your skills :T
reminds me I need to work on my persona thing tehe

He is completly accepted too!
Cant wait for the other one

Thanks, Crimson
She's perfect now <3

I wonder how many spots we've filled already I think like half of each team is taken already fff

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 4 2012, 06:46 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

~HELLO~

You've seen my lengthier profiles SD, lol. That history does not add up.
And oddly enough despite how many times you've asked me that I've never been able to come up with an answer. I simply guess I've programmed myself, literally taking length and quality as a challenge, so it dissatisfies me if my profile doesn't live up to what I believe it could be. I'm weird, lol. Just go with it. =p
oooo....you're joining that one too. nice.

Thank you for the acceptance and I'm working on it right now. =)

This RP has had a lot of activity. I wouldn't be surprised if we have filled that many slots.

Edit: I told one of my friends who absolutely loves Marvel about this RP too. She's very interested with Deadpool in here too, lol.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Jun 4 2012, 06:47 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 4 2012, 06:50 PM
Post #33

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Ive counted four in Legions and five in the other two, making 14 - just one under half of all the slots filled
yaaaaaaay

Yes I have and sometimes I get scared
Its all "Rawr Im a big profile" and Im all "Nooooo words ;A;"
Maybe I should do that sometime too
yeeeesss I am. After I figure out what to pick

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 4 2012, 06:56 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

~HELLO~

So close to half! =o

lol, profiles go rawr. =p
It's helpful.
Awesome. Hope you didn't want Hermit cause I took it. =p

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 4 2012, 07:01 PM
Post #35

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Soooo close
*shakes fourm*
fiiiiilllllll the spoooootssss

Yes your profiles are now dangerous monsters
Glorious perfect monsters
I was considering the Hanged Man but Idk Ill see what others pick and pick from whats left

bby #2 (click to show)

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jun 4 2012, 07:34 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post Jun 4 2012, 08:14 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

My Team of Awesumness

I hope a few more people come in with classic characters. I would to see someone like Mario or Sonic, or even Bender from Futurama

--------------------

Current Active RPs:

25% would let them go.

+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Jun 4 2012, 08:21 PM
Post #37

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

The Ultimate

QUOTE(Shadow Dragon @ Jun 4 2012, 07:50 PM) *
Yes I have and sometimes I get scared
Its all "Rawr Im a big profile" and Im all "Nooooo words ;A;"

Sorry, but I have to say it. I COULD NOT STOP laughing at that one. I'm still laughing...... Did I ever tell you I love you guys? *tries to breathe*

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eryth
post Jun 4 2012, 09:06 PM
Post #38

Even if I can't see the future, I'll keep walking.
Group Icon

Member No.: 26 202

GHOSTIES

I have to let you guys know that I really won't be able to get my SU up until Friday at the earliest.

I have rehearsal for a play I'm in from 4:30ish - 9:45ish every day this week - I basically have to eat right when I get home from school, and leave immediately afterward. And then I have like 15-30 minutes at night when I get home before I have to take a shower and go to bed (and by that time, judging by how I feel right now, I'll be far too exhausted to write anything of decent quality).

I'm off school on Friday, though, so I should have quite a bit of time before I go to rehearsal to finish my SU.

I'm really sorry...

edit; so many typos soajdkfhlf

This post has been edited by Zapi: Jun 4 2012, 09:09 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 4 2012, 09:52 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Username: Wishful Jirachi
Name: Connor Kenway
Universe: Assassins Creed III Universe

Appearance: Standing six foot with brown eyes and dark black hair, Connor represents a foe to be reckoned with. He is physically fit and filled with the knowledge of the tribe he grew up in: knowledge of the land, the animals, and the kill. After five years of Assassin's training he is a force to fear.

His apparel is much like that of the assassins of old, consisting primarily of the distinctive assassin robes and hood. His upper body, being the more complex portion of his robes, consists of a vest and overcoat, both of which are white with blue trim, representing the revolutionists.

The vest is naturally sleeveless and has a collar which fans across the top of his chest just slightly, trimming into a V shape. It is buttoned with simple metal buttons in the center tied with a cord attached to each side of it. There are four in total visible with the fifth tied under his sash. The bottom of the vest divides into two V's like most vests.

Over the vest is the overcoat which contains the iconic hood. The hood is almost always pulled over his face, creating a shadow which hides the upper portion of his face, including his eyes. It meets in a triangle shape in the center and contains a small eagle embroidery. The hood attaches to the shoulders of the overcoat with a buckled strap on each side which clips to the top of his shoulders.

The overcoat does not close in the front despite the numerous blue buttons around the trim. The bottom of the coat reaches to just below his knees and is long sleeved. The inner portion of the coat as well as the inside are trimmed with blue. The strip on the front is roughly three to four inches wide and runs the full length of the coat. From there it wraps to the back and covers a larger portion. In addition to another portion of blue, the back creates the assassin's insignia.

The sleeves of the coat on the left arm tucks into a brown leather gauntlet that also has the assassin's insignia in the form of a small metal piece. A fingerless glove dons both hands. The sleeve on his right hand folds over into a rather large cuff which reaches to half way up his lower arm. Wrapped around each sleeve on the upper portion of his arm is a blue beaded band from his tribe. In addition he wears a beaded necklace adorned with three eagle claws.

Over his upper body is a leather holster which serves the purpose of holding his quiver to his back. It consists of two pieces of leather, one larger and one shorter. The larger of the two resembles a thick belt and wraps from his right shoulder to just above his left hip. Attached from midway up his chest, over his left shoulder and to the back is a thinner strap of leather which helps to stabilize the quiver.

Wrapped around his waist and over his vest is the classic assassin sash and insignia. His sash is smaller in comparison to past assassins and is only the size of the small metal insignia attached in the center by a small belt. The sash is red in color and has two strands of left over cloth which hang on the right side to his knee.

His lower half although still traditional to the assassin garb is by far nowhere near as extravagant as his upper wear. It consists of a blue pair of most likely denim breeches. Over the top of these are a pair of brown moccasin like boots and over these are a pair of leather leggings. These leggings reach from a third of the way up his upper leg to the top of his foot and are tied by simple strands of leather.

Attached to the belt wrapped around him from the sides of his cloak are his flintlock pistol holsters as well as a rather large pouch in the center, all of which are tied to his back. The right side of the belt also has a holster for his tomahawk while his hidden blade is safely attached to his left gauntlet.

Personality: Connor is a man who sees everything in black in white. There is what is good and what is bad, leaving no room for gray. He is willing to go to ends to defend what he distinguishes as that white and black. With this comes a thoughtful and intense appearance, meaning that those words which he doesn't speak are just as important as those which he does. Yet, this does not mean that he speaks often. In a way he is somewhat a loner and due to his situation it is clear why. Being a Native American during the revolutionary war doesn't provide a lot of socializing after all.

He is quick and calculated, moving more like a predator. He sticks low to ground and often attacks in a manner which resembles that of a wolf. In all truth he avoids enemy fire whenever possible and instead dispatches his foes with ease but it what he deems a foe that defines him. Having been caught in a war between those who would one day make up America and those that represented England, he was forced to decide who was the enemy but truthfully he never did.

Being Native American he has an extreme loyalty to his people and so will fight to protect them. This makes the outsiders invading his lands the enemy and so he will kill whoever represents a threat, regardless of their allegiance. This gives a level of uncertainty to him in that if one of his own becomes the enemy he will dispatch them. However, due to this lack of gray this makes him a great ally, especially due to his ability to withstand cold winters and his ability to track and kill silently.

Having joined the order and vowed to uphold the creed he does understand loyalty and the importance of comrades, however; his ability to speak with one another is limited. Naturally he understands english, having been living with white men for many years but he does not care for the cruel ways of the white men. These white men invaded his land and destroyed his tribes spiritual grounds. These were intolerable acts and acts which he joined the order in an attempt to repel and avenge.

His fighting style, not only being quick, calculated and downright sneaky, is something to rival with. Having grown up in his tribe, he is a natural born free-runner, in that he can navigate atop tree branches and cliffs with ease. In addition to this fluid like battle style, he can wield a wide variety of weapons, including duel wielding various combinations of them. These vary from fire arms to a deadly tomahawk.

History: (shorter due to lack of information due to non-released game)
Connor was born in Valley Forge, British America the child of a British man and a Mohawk woman. He was raised in his mother's tribe under the name Ratonhnhaké:ton, taking the name Connor later in his life. Throughout his life he was faced with challenges when his tribe and European colonists came into conflict but the worst blow came when his village was destroyed by a colonial force.

This was the event which yearned him to seek the justice of his people and avenge their mistreatment. In 1770 he joined the Assassin Order and that was when he adopted a new name so that he might be able to transverse colonial circles easier. And perhaps on some occasions keep his true identity secret although a robed Native American isn't that easy to hide in the first place.

When the American Revolution erupted five years later he sided with the would be Americans, finding their ideals similar to his own and so he set out to further complete his mission. However, he found himself conflicted. His goal is to repel the outsiders that threaten his homeland, yet, due to his lineage, he himself is in some regards an outsider as well.

Equipment:
Tomahawk- A traditional styled Native American weapon, typically used for close range attacks. The hilt is made of a dark wood and is roughly fifteen to sixteen inches in length. It is primarily a one handed weapon and so the hilt is bottom of the hilt is wrapped with a layer of dark leather to provide a better grip. Tied around the middle of the handle is a simple rope which contains two feathers, most likely feathers of an eagle. Directly below the blade of the axe are many layers of ornate beading. These layers consist of primarily red beads while various layers consists of black beads. The blade of the axe is shaped like the distinctive assassin's logo and forged from a highly durable metal. The top of the axe has a triangle shaped spike while the bottom has the made portion of the logo. Connecting the two pieces is a strip of meal that wraps around the wood. Typically Connor wields this weapon in his right hand along with another weapon.

Bow- A traditional hunting weapon of the Native Americans, Connor uses this weapon not only for hunting but for his assassinations. The bow typically is slung over his shoulder with the string running across the front of his chest. It is a rather large bow in most circumstances but he can use it with ease. The wood is made from a very strong tree near his tribe along with the shafts of his arrows. The feathers on each arrow are similar to those on his tomahawk and are carefully crafted to enhance flight rather than to hinder it. His skill with the bow is exceptional and allows him to make silent kills with ease.

Flintlock Pistols- A set of pistols made of a dark wood with silver accents adorn the back of his hips. Each gun is loaded like that of the average pistol of the time and serve as both a long range and short range weapon, however; due to his skill with a bow they are used more often for close range as a last resort or for a flashy kill, which do not occur often. Typically they are duel wielded with the tomahawk and so are used as a sort of final blow to an enemy in that Connor strikes them in the back with his axe, forcing the enemy down, and then shoots them in the face or chest. Due to his ability to wield his axe in either hand, he can use either pistol, regardless of hand.

Hidden Blade- The hidden blade has long been the iconic weapon of the order and so an assassin without one would almost be incomplete, therefore; it's only natural that Connor have one. The only different being that unlike past assassins, he only wields one hidden blade on his left arm. The hidden blade itself is a small blade which is attached to a mechanism on the bottom of a gauntlet. This mechanism allows him to silently retract and release the blade for up close silent kills.

Powers: He's human. What can I say? =/

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAby__lfF64...ture=plpp_video

Other: You chose the team.

Reason?: I've always loved Assassins Creed but particularly I chose Connor because I've been researching him since I plan to make a cosplay for DragCon.

I actually really got into the groove of this one so I finished it. Hope you like it SD.

Connor in Action

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Jun 6 2012, 10:42 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Jun 4 2012, 10:28 PM
Post #40

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

The Ultimate

History: (shorter due to lack of information due to non-released game)

Really? It's longer than mine for Russia and all I had to do was find the history of a COUNTRY. Do you know how easy that's supposed to be? It's simple. Russian Empire, Soviet Union, Russia. That's it. Then throw in the fluffy stuff and relations to other countries and YOU SURPASSED ME!
I could have done better on Russia, but time frame + attention span of a squirrel = me REALLY wanting this RP to start.

--------------------

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:45 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.