Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
23 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wishful Adventure OOC & SU, A Hoenn Journey
Arkinine
post May 12 2012, 08:05 PM
Post #1

The only person I know that liked Hoenn
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 28 147

Wolfe

I'm back!

Plot (click to show)

Rules (click to show)

Signup sheet (click to show)

Things of importance** (click to show)

Due to plot things, Professor Birch has been kidnapped. Professor Denzel, a random lab assistant, is now the guy in charge until we rescue Birch.

This post has been edited by Arkinine: Oct 27 2012, 11:36 AM

--------------------
My Party

75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature.

Spoiler (click to showhide)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Arkinine
post May 12 2012, 08:08 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Wolfe

Characters shall be put here as they are accepted.

1. Arkinine - Wolf Montague
Wolf Montague (click to show)

Krale Himmel (click to show)

2. Dan Magnus - Violette De'capario
Violette De'capario (click to show)

Asin Cleaver (click to show)

3. Lonra - Deo
Deo (click to show)

4. Villain - Capo
Capo (click to show)

7. quomimi - Emera Siberia
Emera Siberia (click to show)

Ky Furrow (click to show)

Lillian 'Lily' Vivian (click to show)

9. Aura Dynasty - Ayra Ortega
Ayra Ortega (click to show)

Ryuho Ortega (click to show)

10. Myufi - Enya
Enya (click to show)

12. erichumshadow - Shadow Hume
Shadow Hume (click to show)

Aimi Amarante (click to show)

More spots will be added as people join.

MIA:
These guys disappeared. They're here as profile examples, and just in case they reappear.

4. RobinEmily - Lily Crystal
Lily Crystal (click to show)

5. Lapras177 - Sky Venaro
Sky Venaro (click to show)

6. Trainer Sarah - Sarah Zelder
Sarah Zelder (click to show)

8. Senela - Senela Brien
Senela Brien (click to show)

11. NegaPoke - Aradia Rhapsody
Aradia Rhapsody (click to show)

This post has been edited by Arkinine: Oct 28 2012, 10:47 AM

--------------------
My Party

75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature.

+Quote Post

Dan Magnus
post May 13 2012, 11:58 AM
Post #3

The Danest Magnusiest.
Group Icon

Member No.: 89 899

Soon to have team.

I'd like to reserve a character, if I can.

--------------------
PANE Character (click to show)

Clickables and others (click to show)
+Quote Post

Arkinine
post May 13 2012, 12:28 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Wolfe

Okay, Dan Magnus, You are now Reserved.

--------------------
My Party

+Quote Post

Raziel
post May 14 2012, 07:39 AM
Post #5

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 798

Name: Capo
Hometown: Nimbasa City

Bio: Capo grew up in Nimbasa City, as the daughter of an actress and a professional gambler. Since her mother rarely had time, her father took more care of her and she learned to read people's faces easily. However, her father got involved into a scam unintentionally and when it was discovered, he spoke against the head of operation in court, which earned him a death threat from the gang of said criminal.
The family entered a witness protection program and had to leave the region entirely, moving to Littleroot Town in Hoenn. While her mother is greatly frustrated by this, Coda's father doesn't mind much and Coda herself is happy to be allowed to leave on her journey.
Capo has the useful ability to communicate with every Pokémon vie Telepathy and use a force similar to Telekinesis. She doesn't know or understand yet that her powers connect to the aura of things and work similar to psychic powers.

Appearance: Capo doesn't look very exceptional. She is on the tall side, reaching a bit above other girls' heads, but she is small enough yet to wear high heeled shoes. Her body shape is regular, but a bit boyish, with broader shoulders than normally and a few muscles more than necessary. She isn't chubby, but she is not a stick figure either. Her female curves are enough, but not oversized. She's well in the middle with that one.
Capo has black hair which is parted in the middle and falls down in waves to the middle of her back. Her eyes are turquoise, a light turquoise which reminds of water. She wears square glasses without rims.

For clothes, Capo wears a white, wide, sleeveless shirt which slides down her right shoulder and below said thin shirt a black, tight shirt with sleeves reaching down just below her elbows. The black shirt reached her hips, while the white one is fastened just above the black one.
Her legs are covered by tight jeans and she wears black gauntlets on her feet. The soles are silver and very rough to allow climbing. Capo wears jewelry, a silver ring on her right hand and a silver necklace with a blue heart pendant the most obvious. On her left wrist, there is a silver watch.
Her ears are pierced, and she wears small silver rings with Unknown letters on them in them. The letters spell out 'music' on one ear and 'art' on the other.

Personality: With fifteen years, Capo is among the older people to go on a journey in Hoenn, but would have been one of the youngest in Unova. She has always liked to point that out, but now she cannot anymore, which riles her up a bit.
Capo isn't a hot-headed person. She can stay remarkably calm in most situations, and absolutely despises people who do things head over heels. At some times, she might seem too calm and almost cold-hearted, but she isn't really, just rational. Her more sentimental side surfaces in her music.
She play the alto-saxophone and has a silver one at home, thus she plays and listens to jazz music. Classic music is also a favourite of hers, but as a heavy contrast, she also enjoys metal music. That is a kind of music she doesn't play though. Aside from the Saxophone, she is also studying piano, or was when she still lived in Unova.
When in contact with other people, Capo is sane and level headed, and she trusts easily, sometimes too easily. but once her trust is broken just once, it is very, very difficult to regain. She is open to all kinds of people and an easy person to get along with as long as one is not too hot-headed or wastes resources a lot.
Her motto might as well be "Always be prepared". She carries a small knife and quite a few kinds of berries for all kinds of situations.

1st Pokémon: Riolu
Nickname: Coda
Personality: Coda is very, very grown up for his actual age. Though only of a low level, he knows a lot about other Pokémon and their feelings, as well as when to run from a fight instead of being stubborn and staying. He cares for Capo a whole lot, sensing that she is a worthy human to be considered a friend. He is cautious and very loyal.
He has a fondness for dark chocolate.
Bio: Coda was given to Capo on her seventh birthday, her father considering that the best age for starting to have a partner. The two have been together ever since, and are very close.
Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Blaze Kick (EM)

rayquaza.gif

So, do the characters, travel together? Cause that would be fun~
And why is there no Sableye? Q_Q Kidding, she'll just have to catch one.
+Quote Post

Arkinine
post May 14 2012, 09:35 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Wolfe

You are accepted! They can travel together, but they don't have to if somebody doesn't want to. Traveling together is just more fun.

--------------------
My Party

+Quote Post

Raziel
post May 14 2012, 12:22 PM
Post #7

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Yay~ ^^

I like the traveling together option, as long as nobody runs ahead.
Quick question... Are we only allowed to have six Pokémon max or can we have more and store them in the PC? Because I'm considering giving Capo a cheerleading Pokémon kinda like Misty's Togetic which doesn't fight and is just, well, a mascot. I still want six fighting Pokémon though so I'd have seven in total, one stored in the PC/with the Prof.

Or well, more than six in general. IF I even get my six cause I don't know which ones to catch yet...
+Quote Post

Dan Magnus
post May 14 2012, 03:31 PM
Post #8

The Danest Magnusiest.
Group Icon

Soon to have team.

Name: Violette De'capario.
Hometown: Virdian City.

Bio: Violette lived all her life in Virdian City with her father, the safari zone warden of that time. She always looked up to her dad, but as she wanted to know about her mother, she couldn't get any information from her father. He knew that it was for her own good.
At around twelve years old, Violette went out from her home on her own, for the first time in her life, and went into the safari zone once. Her father let her in, and even taught her everything he knew about Pokemon. That was when Violette was old enough to receive her first Pokemon, from her father's own stash. When she took it out, she saw that it was a Mareep, that seemed to be very weak, but was still strong like a wolf. She liked looking for it, and she trained it, with the help of her dad.
After recently turning sixteen, she and her father moved to Littleroot Town, in Hoenn, due to unknown reasons. Her father says it's because his job was moved to that region, but it could be as if they ran away from something.

Personality: Violette is know to be caring, but can still be called annoying. She tends to lie to some people, but to others she can't even say anything wrong. If you ask her something, she can answer with a question. Actually, she can even be considered as a wrong person to talk to. When she hears a conversation about her, she gets a little mad, and gets right in that conversation. When angry, she tries switching the subject, like nothing happened. When serious or happy, she tends to be a little overconfident, and will not listen to you as much. Aside from that, she seems to tend and forget names quickly, saying it's not really important. She can remember them, sure, but sometimes when she doesn't want to, she doesn't.

Appearance: At a height of 5' 6'', Violette is considered to be tall, but she thinks it is alright for her. While her face is normal, her sharp cyan colored eyes, her very short elf like ears, smallish triangle nose, and her mouth is very small. Her hair is white with a tidy pattern that is not very short. Aside from the usual body features, she wears a long blue overcoat with nothing special about it, that covers her entire body, besides the head. Under the overcoat, she wears a white shirt, that fits on her quite nicely, and a black skirt, that almost reaches her knees in a few inches. Also, she wears a belt which doesn't seem to be very necessary. She also wears small, black shoes, that seem to have a unique pattern on them. She can put up to 7 Pokeballs in the pockets on her overcoat, and only one on her belt. She also has a red scarf, with a black symbol on it, that covers up her mouth sometimes. She has a tattoo of a white jet engine on her left palm, which she manages to hide away by wearing a glove in it, which seems like an ordinary working glove, and she doesn't seem to have a glove for her other hand.

Team:

Pokemon: Mareep.
Nickname: Sheepy.
Personality: Acts like she is very cute, and to admit it, she is. She is very playful, and she just loves getting the attention from all around her, especially from Violette. She may attack if she sees something not right.
Bio: Violette got her from her father when she was twelve years old. She was never in any battle, but was still happy that Violette lets her play around.
Moves: Tackle, Growl.

Edit: Finished! groudon.gif

This post has been edited by Dan Magnus: May 15 2012, 10:23 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Arkinine
post May 14 2012, 05:38 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Wolfe

@Villian: Yes, you may catch more than six. It's terribly inconvenient to have just six.

@Dan: It's fine, as long as you filled it out correctly. Take as long as you need.

I just got banned from the computer until school is over, which is in five or six weeks. I'll get on when I can.

This post has been edited by Arkinine: May 15 2012, 08:46 AM

--------------------
My Party

+Quote Post

Dan Magnus
post May 15 2012, 10:24 AM
Post #10

The Danest Magnusiest.
Group Icon

Soon to have team.

Finished it. Oh, and I agree to that idea, since you can never have too many Pokemon, just laying there inside a computer... Without being picked up and... Oh, got carried away.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Arkinine
post May 15 2012, 05:35 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Wolfe

Accepted, Dan. And since the few pokemon anime episodes/movies I watched had the professor taking care of Ash's pokemon, so I assume that's where they are most of the time when you shove them into a PC. It makes me feel better to think that, at least.

--------------------
My Party

+Quote Post

Raziel
post May 16 2012, 11:05 AM
Post #12

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Same here, 100% better. I mean, just leaving them there to rot would be awful.
But do Pokémon even have a sense of time inside those things? How do they feel in general? I like to think they have some sort of nice room in there (or at least imagine it to be so, like in a dream?)...
Ah well. Moving on, I'm just sentimental right now.

So, Arkinine, when are we starting?
+Quote Post

Dan Magnus
post May 16 2012, 11:45 AM
Post #13

The Danest Magnusiest.
Group Icon

Soon to have team.

Well, that's a great way to make them 'still alive'.
I was also wondering what the hell was going on inside one of those 'Pokeballs'... There might be a small waiting room inside there, with food and everything. Not sure if that's even possible, or how can anything fit inside them, but since it's not about logic, I'll let that slip by. I don't really want to go that deep...

About opening, when are we gonna start? Whenever is fine, currently.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Arkinine
post May 16 2012, 05:47 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Wolfe

Maybe they're sent to Arceus's house to party with him or something.

About opening... Either when someone else joins, or on Friday. I have no time today and tomorrow, since I'm supposed to be banned from the computer. But Friday I think I'll be allowed on.

This post has been edited by Arkinine: May 16 2012, 05:48 PM

--------------------
My Party

+Quote Post

Dan Magnus
post May 17 2012, 09:36 AM
Post #15

The Danest Magnusiest.
Group Icon

Soon to have team.

Probably, weird... Arceus's house party. I wanna be there. Hope you'll be back soon. And also I find something else to do... Don't worry, I can stay focused on almost ever... Ooooh, shiiiiny... *Walks slowly towards the shiny thing, like a zombie*

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raziel
post May 17 2012, 10:32 AM
Post #16

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Uh, Dan? Dan?!
*pulls away from shiny object in fear that it could be dangerous*

Well, we can wait. See you soon, Arkinine~

... Is there anything shorter to call you? And is Dan okay?
You can just call me Raz btw, that's shorter.

And the house party thing cracked me up.
+Quote Post

Dan Magnus
post May 18 2012, 08:18 AM
Post #17

The Danest Magnusiest.
Group Icon

Soon to have team.

Ugh, huh? *snaps out of his own confusion* Oh, did I go after a shiny thing, again? I know I should stop it, but they are so shiiiiiiiiny...

As for nicknames, I usually call people by almost half of their names if it's too long. So, I'm sure Ark will be here soon and possibly open the RP as well, Vill. Or, as requested, Raz.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Robin Emily
post May 18 2012, 03:15 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

From: In your dreams...jk! you really wanna know where i am right now?...just ask me
Member No.: 163 780

Active Squad

Hey! can you reserve me a place too??

--------------------

Sometimes I pretend to be normal...
But it gets boring
So I go back to being me
+Quote Post

Arkinine
post May 18 2012, 07:25 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Wolfe

Reserved you a place, RobinEmily.

The post is almost finished being typed up. And Ark is fine with me.

How do you think pokemon from other regions would be available? My thoughts are along the lines of random breeders or one heck of a Safari zone.

This post has been edited by Arkinine: May 18 2012, 08:59 PM

--------------------
My Party

+Quote Post

Dan Magnus
post May 19 2012, 02:03 AM
Post #20

The Danest Magnusiest.
Group Icon

Soon to have team.

Yay, it's up! And also the person.

Oh, and about other region Pokemon. I was thinking about common Pokemon from a certain region appearing in the wilds during certain times of day, less common Pokemon appearing only on a certain day, while rare Pokemon from a region appearing only on a certain day at certain times. And Safari Zone supports the same setting as that.

Just an opinion, though... Not sure which region from where or what kind of Pokemon...

Anyway, off to post!

--------------------

+Quote Post

23 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 10:44 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.