Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Allowing Cherrim to change forms
Bobdapeach
post Sep 2 2011, 07:26 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 28 526

Active Squad

Upon making this thread and getting my answer, I think it's kind of stupid now allowing a Cherrim in it's heat/damp form to change forms. If I would have known this previously. I would have waited until I got an Icy Rock and changed it into its Frost Form.

so what I am suggesting is pretty much to allow all Cherrim in it's Novelty Forms to change into it's other forms, instead of being stuck. When you view Sunny/Bud Cherrim, it's dex info says "Forms" not "Evolves to" So since it's only changing forms it should be allowed to do go into it's other forms, above meeting the requirments, as Giritina/Shaymin change forms as well, and they can be put back to their other forms, as well as Deoxys. I think it not being able to change is kind of stupid and I hope other users see this also.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Big Papi
post Sep 2 2011, 07:31 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 134 427

Active Squad

It was cleraly labeled in the event thread that you could not change forms back, so you must have missed it.

I do not support. I think the current system is fine.

--------------------

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Sep 2 2011, 07:56 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

Just as a note, you cited Shaymin and Giratina as at-will form-changers, but to play devil's advocate, plenty of Pokemon (Shellos/Gastrodon, Deerling/Sawsbuck, for example) don't form change even though they have other forms.

I think the best analogy here is that it's kind of like Burmy/Wormadam, but with the new form locked in immediately instead of after evolution. There, I just made it make sense within a canon context for you.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Sep 2 2011, 07:58 PM
Post #4

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

No, you can't, simply for for logical reasons - the Cherrim is frozen solid, completely dried out, or completely water-logged, so it's impossible for it to assume another form, yup yup.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:28 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.