Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hazelwood Academy (OOC - Chat Only), Brought to you by Arcyena and Runi
Darkrow
post Aug 18 2011, 09:28 PM
Post #41

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

She'd be interested since he seems to be having so much fun. XD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Aug 19 2011, 05:06 AM
Post #42

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 518

Active Squad

Chaos - Sorry I didn't address this in the OOC, but as far as the Academy's location, I was actually going to suggest that it's location not really be brought up in the RP itself. Just helps to bring up an air of mystery, you know?

Anyways, accepted. Welcome aboard~ grin.gif

Oh yes, and I've noticed Sam stalking (as I'm sure we all have). She tends to do that XD

Runi - "Nuuuuu Jer! Not the Chilli, I really like that!" *Life is now incomplete* /saywhaaaaat

Depends on how much he's had to drink, really. If he's had nothing, he'll probably think it'll be a strange suggestion at first, but still do it anyway. If he's had three or four pints though, he most certainly won't hesitate. Hehe, well, maybe when things start to go that way, perhaps he will feel a little awkward (oh God, will spending time with Shae break up the bromance?!?! oh.gif). That's a point actually, I wonder what Shelia will make of it all...

Oh, and the floor is now officially stone. That is all.
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Aug 19 2011, 02:23 PM
Post #43

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 37 954

Favourite Pokemon

@Runi~ I'm sorrryyyy! I always had a habit of making fifteen-lined sentences... I apologize deeply in advance ;~;
Shush-up... I heard "nocturnaphobia" on a movie (specifically "Darkness Falls"), so don't blame up for the illegality of the word, blame the movie producers.

HE NO EVOLVEDED, HE CUTE AS BUIZEL D<
/angerface is angry

@Arcyena~ Aye-aye, cap'n! Since Alek was originally from Russia, and America seemed a suitable choice for him to move to, I just kinda, like, had to improvise. Not meaning to smash rules or anything.
PLEASE DON'T DESTROY ME D=
/is shot

Now, just so I know ahead of time, I suppose I'ma gonna like, creep on your guys' characters just so I know their... shit... and stuff... /is shot again

This post has been edited by Chaos Eternity: Aug 19 2011, 02:33 PM

--------------------
I'm so tired headache.gif
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Aug 20 2011, 06:12 AM
Post #44

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Chaos - No worries, I was just clearing some stuff up that's all. I wasn't going to go on some kind of genocidal rampage, don't worry grin.gif

Everyone - Just thought I'd give you guys a bit of a status update on the character I've got in the works. His personality and appearance are done, I just need to work out a bio for him and shove his 'wonderful leadership qualities' in the extras section. However, since I'm absolutely knackered right now, he's not going to have his profile posted for quite a while I know, I suck right?. I'll try and get him finished off by tonight, but sadly, I can't make any promises sad.gif

Oh, and Runi, he's suddenly morphed himself from a Skarmory Gijinka to something else. Don't worry though, I'll make sure he still parades his upper body around for you grin.gif
+Quote Post

Runi
post Aug 21 2011, 12:10 AM
Post #45

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

@Chaos - Tee hee it's not a big deal anyways C:

@Arc - Truthfully, as long as he has no shirt, i'm good.

Urk i'm not entirely happy with Shae's profile but it's done and please excuse me if parts don't make sense. Tell me and i'll fix them >-<
Yes, she has glittery skin. Shush you.

Name: Shaeree ‘Shae’ Merrick [ Known as “The Queen” ]
Alignment: Girls.
Gijinka Sub-Species: Vaporeon.
School Year: 7.

Appearance: —x—
Shae isn’t the tallest girl around seeing as she’s only about 5’5, nor is she bulky in any sense. In all actuality, she has a slender frame, weighing in at 115 pounds with rounded shoulders and thin limbs. As a result, she’s not exactly what you would call ‘curvy’, although she still has a nice swell around her chest and hips. There is a little bit of muscle on her body, but more often than not, others will notice her lean physique more than the slight toning that she has.

Her skin has a ‘barely-touched’ quality, seeing as it’s a pale peach in colour and even glitters when the sun hits it just right. Any notable markings are covered up by Shae’s clothing, such as the thin blue line that follows her spine all the way down her tailbone. Occasionally, the large claw like scar on her left shoulder blade peeks out, but Shae does her best to hide it. The Vaporeon Gijinka has a pretty heart shaped face and an acute nose, which tends to make up for her lack of abundant ‘lady parts’.

Shae has wide dark blue eyes with thick lashes, though they tend to blend in with her tresses that are of a similar shade. Her hair falls to her mid back like a waterfall, what with choppy locks that flare outward near the ends. Though the predominant colour is a light blue, the strands near the crown of her head are navy in colour. Shae’s bangs are always trimmed so that they never fall past her eyes, resting in messy parts on her forehead. Above each ear are two flyaways that never seem to stay down and strangely enough, half of the strands that stick out near her ears are grey in colour. Additionally, Shae also has an agohe ( read: a few strands of hair that stick up near the top of her head) that is made of dark blue and grey hair. Strangely enough, even if Shae is swimming, this portion of her hair will never stay down.

As for Shae’s Pokémon features, her tail is the most predominant one. It’s about a foot and a half long and the same colour as the bottom half of her hair. The mermaid like appendage extends from the base of her spine, but isn’t as thick as a normal Vaporeon’s tail. Shae has some control over her extra limb and can even use it to help while swimming, but has yet to master fine motor skills with it. Most of the time, the blue limb hangs limply unless Shae is moving it, but it does have the tendency to move on its own from time to time. Aside from that though, the water type Gijinka seems to lack any other defining characteristics, seeing that her ears have yet to morph into the side fins that Vaporeons are known for. Nevetheless, she isn’t too worried about it seeing as she’s sure that it’ll happen sometime in the year. Her frill has yet to develop as well, but that’s not a big deal either.

Shae’s wardrobe certainly isn’t spectacular and doesn’t really stand out in a crowd. In the colder months, she’ll tend to stick to simple jeans and maybe the occasional pair of tights for lower wear, while her tops will be a myriad of knit sweaters, long sleeve shirts, hoodies or even a T-shirt if she’s feeling brave. She only has one pair of boots on her, but they're both durable and waterproof so that she can wear them through rain and snow. When it warms up, she swaps her footwear sneakers, flats or flip flops depending on how hot it is. Shae has a few denim shorts of varying lengths that she can sport when the sun decides to shine and every now and then, she’ll throw on some khaki shorts too. Her tops are nothing fancy; a few drapey shirts, plain T-shirts and even the occasionally strapless top, but what she loves to wear is a nice tank top. No matter the style, Shae’ll probably find some way to wear it, even in the mid of winter. One trademark piece of Shae's wardrobe is a blue zip up T-shirt sweater with large pockets, a pale blue hood and a 'V' embroidered on the right brest. However, it should be noted that she isn’t a fan of jewellery, purfume or accessories, so seeing her with a necklace or even a belt is very rare.

Since Shae is also a swimmer, she also has an array of swimsuits with her. When preparing for a swim, she’ll either slip into a pair of shorts and a towel or grab one of the few dresses that she has to make changing an easier process. One part of Shae’s wardrobe that she wishes would never see the light of day, though, is this uniform. Seeing as she works part time as a barmaid in the Village, she has to slip into this little number quite a few times a week. While it is very pretty, it’s also form fitting, short on the bottom and when she raises her arms, bares her midrift. No one, save for her, seems to complain about it though.

Personality: Shae is, pretty much, your average teenage Gijinka seeing as she has no major problems with her personality or tear-jerking past. She comes off as a sweet girl, always making sure to treat others nicely seeing as she is a firm believer in ‘doing onto others as you would wish others to do onto you’. She also does her best to do things fairly and not pick favourites so as to keep everybody on the same level and stay away from bias. Shae’s also fairly outgoing and if presented a new opportunity, she’ll only have slight hesitations before forging onwards. She’ll be one of the first to greet the new kid and will always flash a smile to those that she knows. The Vaporeon Gijinka is also very responsible and can always be trusted to carry out any task given to her.

Shae has a strong maternal side that she often has to keep in check, lest she baby everybody around her. Sometimes she slips up and smothers the closest person in motherly love, but most of the time, she refrains from doing this by making an effort to care about everybody equally. She still dotes on the first years a lot, but that’s the extent of it. Though some may find this habit of her fairly annoying, Shae never really notices; mainly because she’s not all that adept at picking up subtle cues. She’ll prefer for people to tell things straight to her face due to the fact that otherwise, she probably won’t understand what they’re saying.

For the record, Shae isn’t the smartest Gijinka in the school and this quality certainly shows from time to time. Through and through, she’s a simple girl and has a rather direct way of thinking; complex ideas will confuse her and it takes a while for her to pick up on theories and algorithms. However, she’ll persevere through it all, never giving up until she gets it. Additionally, because of her background, she can be a little out of it when it comes to recent events and slang. Shae isn’t the type, though, to hesitate when asking for clarification or help.

Unfortunately, Shae can be a bit of a prude, though she doesn’t intend to be. She’s not keen on sexual situations, her concern for others can often dampen their plans and sometimes, when she just doesn’t get what you’re talking about, it can really kill the mood. Additionally, she’s easily flustered by the slightest of embarrassments, but will be quick to recover. Shae also has the tendency to overreact over the slightest of things, but she manages to keep any fretting pent up inside.

If it isn’t obvious already, Shae has the bad habit of keeping a lot of her emotions to herself. Whenever she has any doubts, she’ll never divulge any second thoughts that she may have. Furthermore, she doesn’t really understand her own worth and won’t react well to any compliments directed her way, especially if it’s true. Despite all of this, Shae is definitely a people person and won’t hesitate to help out others if they need her assistance.

Something else that Shae hides from the majority of the student body is her crippling weakness to all things cute, adorable and fluffy. This normally applies to clothing, stuffed toys, pictures and occasionally, boys (of course, the ‘fluffy’ party does not apply to the latter subject). Should anything even remotely endearing enter Shae’s general vicinity, she’ll have to smother the urge to hug and or buy said object. However, a light dusting of pink will always grace the Gijinka’s face in this case; it’s also quite easy to get Shae to do whatever you want if you offer something cute in return, though she’s trying to steel herself against this. To try and channel her urges, she is also a guilty reader of teen, gossip, beauty and fasion magazines.

For some reason, Shae isn't all that big on rules. She'll never look down on someone who goes against what another tells them to do, unless they have no regard for others. Maybe it stems from her own days where she could do whatever she wanted; the more probable cause, though, is most likely the fact that in her household, she was the one to set the rules. Somehow, she got it in her at the time that since she wasn't obliged to follow the rules that she herself had made. As a result, Shae feels no need to enforce 'proper' behaviour and will even look over fellow students breaking the code of conduct, even if she is slightly more inclined to follow it because of her new position.

Though one may think that Shae is incapable of anger, that is far from the truth. She can still get aggravated just like every other Gijinka, but as with her other emotions, she tends to keep it hidden. However, she does hold a nasty grudge should someone wrong her, it’s hard to convince the Vaporeon to let go of her negative feelings. Moreover, though it’s a rare occurrence, one does not want Shae as their enemy. Even if Shae is holding a grudge over another’s head, it won’t turn into hatred or pure dislike unless they show no regard for other around them. At that point, you’ve made an enemy that you’ll wish you never made. It’s here that they saying ‘you don’t know what you have until it’s gone’ applies, seeing as Shae’s care for others extends past just being nice. She always keeps an eye out for opportunities to help them and will defend them from any nasty rumours that circulate in the school. By evoking her wrath though, you’ve lost this boon and will quickly learn to regret it.

Moving on, Shae has a few more interesting qualities that need to be highlighted. Firstly, the Vaporeon Gijinka is, in almost all senses, unable to use technology. Maybe it’s because she grew up in a rural town or maybe it’s because any electrical appliance seems to have it out for her; either way, even leaving Shae in the same room as a telephone, of all things, isn’t the smartest idea. Secondly, ever since she evolved, Shae has had a strange obsession with liquids that is almost unparalleled . Not only does she love to swim, if given the chance, she’ll spend as much time as possible in the water. If she could, the blue haired girl would drink only liquids for her whole life and she will be the one to cry over spilled milk.

Bio: Shae grew up in a town not too far away from Hazelwood with her two loving Leafeon parents and even though she was an only child, she had anything but a dull childhood. The village where Shae lived was a small rural one whose main income came from farming and running trade shops; it just so happened that her family was the exception. Her mother and father ran the region’s Daycare center, and Shae often found herself helping out when she wasn’t running errands for the townsfolk. Within her hometown, everybody knew each other and though she had no siblings, the other children felt like her sisters and brothers.

Her childhood was one that often left her in pants instead of skirts, gave her jobs instead of sweets and had her running instead of playing with dolls. As a result, Shae had very little feminine influences in her early life, nor did she have a lot of time to herself seeing as she was given responsibilities from both her parents and the other villagers. The best way to describe her younger years would be to give the then Eevee girl the lable of a ‘tomboy’ seeing as she wasn’t afraid to get dirty raising eggs and even hated the idea of wearing a dress at the time.

However, it was when Shae and her family went to visit her family in Hazelwood Village that she was exposed to the more feminine side of life. Here, she discovered her love for all things adorable and though she still continued to help around in the Daycare back at home, she quickly shed her ‘tomboy’ persona for one that was more nurturing and definitely more female. Her aunt would often take her around the village, introducing her to the townsfolk here and showing her cute displays of miscellaneous items.

Shae’s family was never rich from the start and rarely had any luxuries in their life. Though they were hard workers, it became apparent early on that it would be hard enough raising a family, nevertheless a large one; this likely contributed to Shae’s lack of siblings. And though her parents were loving and good at what they did, they did have very strong beliefs and ditzy demeanours. Expanding on the former point, both mother and father firmly believed that it was Shae’s responsibility to keep the Eevee line pure, and they’d even try to set the young girl up with other Eeveelution Gijinka every now and then. Moreover, because of their rather airheaded personas, Shae was often the responsible one in their modest household and had to be the one regulating her parents instead of it being the other way around.

Despite the lack of wealth within her family, they still found time every now and then to visit relatives; namely, Shae’s favourite aunt and uncle who ran a bar in Hazelwood Village. Even though it took nearly a half a day of walking to visit them, the family of three continued to make the trip as often as they could, mainly because whenever they swung by, Shae’s aunt would pass a cute hair clip or a nice magazine to the girl. Through the recommendation of their family members, Shae was enrolled in the prestigious Hazelwood Academy when she came of age.

Shae, at first, didn’t enjoy the ‘Gender War’ between the students in any way, though she reluctantly sided with the girls. However, when some of the boys aggravated her and further demonstrated how they had no regard for both friends and females, the Gijinka girl found herself supporting the Girls every year. Nevertheless, even if the contests gave her more opportunities to make friends, when 3rd year came around, Shae quickly found herself occupied within the village. Between visiting her family and hanging out with companions, Shae managed to land a job waiting tables at her aunt’s bar. Well, if ‘landing a job’ meant begging both her aunt and the headmaster as well as guaranteeing that the only reason she needed the job was to send the money back to her parents, then yes, that would be an accurate description of what happened.

If it wasn’t obvious already, Shae’s school life quickly took a turn to the hectic side. Between juggling her evolution into a Vaporeon in 4th year, her extracurricular activities, classes and job, she didn’t really have a lot of time to help out in spirit rallies or competitions. Nevertheless, she would always do her best to be of any assistance should anyone ask for it. When the time came around to elect the next ‘Queen’ of the school, Shae’s name was quickly put up for nomination. After all, she was nice, well known, outgoing and more importantly, had connections within Hazelwood Village that the other girls deemed useful. Not wanting to disappoint them, Shae decided to accept the position of next year’s Queen.

Extra: Shae is a fairly good singer, but has never done a solo before. As a mezzo-soprano, she mainly does back up or helps others learn how to better project their voice. Shae's claw scar came from a rather temperamental new born Sneasel that she had been weaning; it hadn't liked the food, frightened the young girl and then attacked her whilst she ran to get her parents. Though there are no emotional scars from that incident, the mark has yet to heal and Shae suspects that it'll stay with her until old age.

As one would expect, Shae is rather adept at controlling water, able to shoot small jets of water or bubbles on demand. She can also manipulate the liquids around her, which is what she tends to do seeing as it's easier than producing water from nothing. In order to execute more powerful attacks such as Hydro Pump or Surf, she needs to be near a water source or else she will be unable to perform the move perfectly. After her evolution into a Vaporeon, Shae has gained the ability to breath underwater, though only for a short period of time. When she swims competitively though, she refrains from doing so, seeing as it would give her an unfair advantage; otherwise, she'd be able to stay under for at least 20 minutes, on par with even the most extreme of humans. Whilst in the water, Shae appears to 'melt' at times, becoming almost invisible when she submerges herself. Due to her Water Absorb ability, water type moves have no effect on her whatsoever when she fights and often leave her feeling refreshed and energized instead of damaged. However, she is unable to predict the coming of rain like other Vaporeon.

This post has been edited by Runi: Aug 24 2011, 11:09 AM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Aug 21 2011, 08:49 AM
Post #46

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Right then, fairly large OOC post is ago.

Dark - Don't suppose you have any ideas as to your second character's identity yet, do you?

Chaos - Are you just going to have the one character, or are you going to have another?

Runi - Well, about that... he doesn't appear to be shirtless in his profile, but I can assure, manly dominance in the form of putting muscles on display will occur on a semi-frequent basis. However, please take note that this will not be in any attemptively sexy fashion, it will merely be in the form of a primitive, brutish Gijinka trying to establish himself as the Alpha Male. Thank-you for your time.

Yay, it's Shae~

Hehe, that outfit... Dray's going to have a field day when he sees her in that XD Don't worry though Shae, even though he may well make his comments when he sees you in it, Dray most certainly won't be spilling the beans about it. He'll also try his best to deter Jer and Shelia from following him to the bar while being totally incospicuous about it, obviously when he drops in for his little visits :P

AND OH SHIT I FOROT ABOUT THE CODENAMES LEMME EXPLAIN

Everyone - As you will have probably noticed, Runi has been including various "known as" sections in her character's profiles. Essentially, if a student has earned some kind of renown around the school, then they are gifted with a codename by the student body. The leaders of each the males and the females are instantly known as either "King" or "Queen" respectively, though the names others that earn themselves these codenames have their names deduced by whatever acts grant them their codenames. For example, my Male Leader character was quite the brute before he obtained his position, as such, his nickname could have been 'Brute', though lets try and be a little bit more imaginative that that, allright? wink.gif

Anyway, here's someone a few of you may recognise. Oh God, he has leadership powers now as well. IT'S ALL GOING TO GO TO HELL

Oh, and if something doesn't make sense, someone please let me know. I kinda semi-rushed this -_-2.gif

Name: Fenrir Kurai
Alignment: Male (Leader)
Gijinka Sub-Species: Mightyena
School Year 7
Appearance:

Reference Image

Being a creature designed primarily for hunting, Fenrir has a understandably intimidating structural figure, standing at about 5'10'' and weighing around 136 pounds, a large amount of this mass being contributed to muscle while he possess very little body fat. Due to this insanely high muscle to fat ratio, Fenrir has quite the muscular frame, one that many would only expect from the likes of fighting-type Gijinka. Combining this with the various feral characteristics of a Mightyena, such as two toned, black and grey fur (though in Fenrir’s case, hair), fangs which can quite easily rip through pretty much anything, even sheets of certain metals, and jet black nails which are capable of turning each of his fingers into a dagger, you have quite the intimidating (and dangerous) creature before you.

Fenrir's ears stick out of the top of his head through this hair long, untamed, two toned hair, and generally lie in a lightly relaxed position, only standing fully upright when he is either alerted by something, or is intently listening for something. He possess eyes with red iris’ and yellow sclera, while his face is marked with two black, inverted triangular marks directly under his eyes, which often mistaken for something such as war paint, despite the fact that they are a part of his skin tone as natural as the birth mark of any Human. Due to having relatively large teeth when compared to other Human-Pokémon hybrids, he has a slightly elongated jaw to compensate, though truth be told, it’s not really something which is readily noticed, due to the extension being rather negligible.

Rather fitting for a Mightyena Gijinka, Fenrir wears pretty much entirely black and grey clothing. On his upper body you’ll find a relatively simple grey jacket, the sleeves of which begin grey, but about midway down the bicep section of the sleeves, one will notice that after a series of irregular jagged patterns, the sleeves become a black colour as opposed to their previous light grey, ending in a grey cuff at the bottom of the sleeve which is the same shade of grey as the majority of the rest of the jacket. Around the neck and base of the jacket, one will find that there is a black trim, identically shaded to the black sleeves of his jacket. Underneath this jacket lies a tank-top like appendage, which is really just a T-shirt with the sleeves ripped off, creating two rather tattered ‘arm-holes’ as a result. Again, this top is of the same grey colour as the teen’s hair and jacket.

Covering Fenrir’ lower body are a pair of simple black pants, fastened around his waist by an equally simple black leather belt with a steel buckle, his shirt normally loosely hanging over this belt and covering it completely. These pants have a hole positioned just at the top of Fenrir's rear end, which his long, black tail (identical to a Mightyena's) passes through comfortably. His footwear is nothing fancy either, just a simple pair of black boots, which are in fact actually a pair of standard issue military boots.

All of the aforementioned clothing fits relatively snugly, but not to the extent where it shows off the relatively defined muscular nature of Fenrir’s body, that’d just be a plain uncomfortable fit anyway. However, there is one exception to this in the form of the male’s jacket, since as it is hardly ever fastened; the main body of it can sway around just a little bit, allowing it to be caught on scenery if Fenrir’s not careful. This fact as often left the feral Gijinka wondering if possessing a jacket in the first place is even worth the inconvenience, however, once the winter months hit, he begins to wonder why he even doubted the importance of his jacket.

As for the actual weapons that are at Fenrir's disposal, there is a rather elaborate dagger which he has learnt to use rather well since inheriting it from his father. Obviously, weapons such as this aren’t permitted on the school grounds, meaning that the Mightyena Gijinka has to go out of his way to conceal it. His jet black finger and toe nails are also more like claws when they are left to grow naturally, but Fenrir tends to make an effort of keeping them trimmed like normal nails, albeit a little rough as he tends to use his father's dagger to do that.

Upon first glance, one may notice a small, red piece of plastic over the bridge of Fenrir’s nose, seemingly as some form of strange decoration. To be honest, nothing could be further from the truth. Being the practical person he is, the Mightyena Gijinka would never allow himself to wear something simply for fashion purposes. Sure, if something looks good he doesn’t mind, but he won’t wear anything unless it’s for a purpose, the purpose of this plastic being rather logical when thought about. Basically, the plastic narrows his nostrils, reducing the air which may flow through them. The point of this? To work against his phenomenal sense of smell. If he were to catch the scent of a rather pungent odour, such as that of the gaseous excrement of a Skunky or Skuntank, or the smell of a passing Grimer, with his immensely sensitive nose then, well, one can imagine the consequences.

Personality: Despite being a Mightyena Gijinka, Fenrir is usually rather calm and collective, though even when he is in this relatively mellow state of mind, it is hardly rare for his choice of words to lead him to come across as an overly-aggressive creature. While he doesn’t normally tend to use the more extreme profanities, using the likes of “hell”, “crap” and “damn” so loosely is far from rare. Really, he doesn’t see why people get so wound up over a person’s choice of vocabulary, what difference does someone’s choice of words make anyway? Sure, other’s may perceive you differently than someone with a “less aggressive” vocabulary, but last time he checked, the Mightyena-Gijinka was pretty sure that choice of vocabulary wasn’t the only defining feature of someone’s personality, not that he cares too much about how others perceive him anyway.

He can, however, suddenly turn violent due to the aggressive nature of the Pokémon whose DNA he is fused with, though in order for his personality to change so drastically, a trigger is needed. While Fenrir's rather violent mood swings can normally be contained be constantly making attempts to calm him down, if he gets a taste for blood, the only way to prevent him ripping someone’s head off (quite literally, if he can get his way. Fortunately though, he hasn’t quite managed to do that yet…) is to find some method of rendering him unconscious, then hoping that he is somewhat-sane again once he wakes up. Admittedly, this is quite the problematic personality quirk, though Fenrir himself doesn’t really see it as that much of a problem. In fact, rather than seeing this ‘little quirk’ as a problem, he sees it as more of a defining feature of his personality, just as much as defining as someone’s likes and dislikes.

It is worth noting that the Mightyena doesn't simply jump from one extreme to the other, there is a form of "middle-ground", so to speak, which is arrived upon when the Gijinka is just a little ticked off at someone. This is usually the point where the more extreme profanities come into play much more often, and as the hybrid creature's anger rises, words themselves become long forgotten as he begins to resort to mere growls, barks and howls, essentially creating all the noises available to a Mightyena incapable of pronouncing it's own species name.

Normally, if this middle ground is met, then full blown fit of rage is usually sure to follow, as it is fairly difficult to aggravate Fenrir only a little. However, should a person who Fenrir knows aggravate him, the first stage of the middle ground becomes that bit more common. Essentially, Fenrir's temperament towards a person depends on how well he knows them, which is fair enough really.

Since Fenrir has spent a lot of his life alone, his mother having died while giving birth while his father died during his infancy through ten long years of grief, he is relatively used to being alone, and has learnt to appreciate solitude. This does not mean that he despises company however; in fact he more than welcomes it, being a Gijinka with his kind of temperament however doesn’t exactly make this such a simple matter. More often than not, people only seem to act friendly around him in order to save the skin on their own backs.

Being very much of the competitive type, Fenrir will do literally everything in his power to win. There are no limits as far as he is concerned, everything that isn’t mentioned in the rules of a challenge is still fair game, and sometimes even those that are in fact mentioned as ‘illegal’. Sometimes though, as he has learnt from a certain ‘tutor’ of his, it is actually better to get rid of any potential competition altogether, one way or another…

Bio: As mentioned earlier, Fenrir finds himself in the rather undesirable position of being a child without parents. Given the fact that his parents had no siblings as well, this left the young Poochyena Gijinka with no family to call on to fill the void, leaving him to be very much the definition of an orphan. As such, he has spent the vast majority of his life living in an orphanage, not one of the greatest quality either.

Due to the place getting very little in terms of government grants when related to the amount of children there, there wasn’t really much to go around, even in terms of bare essentials. One set of clothes had to last at least two years, otherwise you simply wouldn’t have any. Meals were not served in portions, but rather one tray of food was placed before the children and they were left to fend for themselves as they fought between each other for food. The stronger kids who could defend themselves got the bigger portions of food, and if the smaller children wanted more, then they would have to take it from them. Truly, meal times more often than not ended up being every man for themselves brawls.

Honestly, the not even teenage Fenrir probably would’ve been more at home if he had simply been released into the wild, left to fend for himself on the various Pokémon roaming in a forest, but he just couldn’t bring himself to leave the comfort of a home. As powerful as his primal instincts may be, he still has a somewhat human side to him.

Fortunately for Fenrir, not long after he had arrived at the orphanage word. was beginning to get out about how the children were being treated, thus, he didn’t have to spend anywhere near as long in that despicable place as some the kids who had been there. This resulted in the orphanage going under an inspection, in which it failed drastically, resulting in all of the Children either being moved to other orphanages, or if they were old enough, such as in Fenrir’s case, shipped off to boarding schools.

Despite the fact that he may well have not been at this orphanage as long as some of the other children, he had been there long enough to gain his own perspective on life. Contrary to the belief many have about these democratic laws which made everything ‘fair’, ‘the strong feed on the weak’ was still very much the way the world worked. If Fenrir was going to gain anything from this life, he’d have to work his way up to the top. Or in other words, he had to reach some kind of ‘Alpha Male’ status.

This perspective is essentially the sole reason that Fenrir finds himself in the position he finds himself in today, well, that and his ‘glistening’ personality. He was quick to the mark as he tried to assert himself as the strongest of his year when he first started his studies at the Academy, however, he very often found himself on the wrong end of a group of Fighting-type Gijinka as a result, the consequences of which being numerous battle scars, the vast majority which being beneath the surface of his skin, in the form of a few weakened bones. However, these losses only served as more fuel to the young Poochyena Gijinka, reminding him that there were indeed people he needed to surpass.

By the end of his second year, Fenrir already had quite the reputation as a scrapper, willing to pick a fight with pretty much anything that moved. He would often go missing for hours at a time after classes, the odd student catching a glimpse of him wandering off into the Dead Woods, only to come back to his room covered in cuts and bruises and reveal in a rather irritated manner to anyone that asked that his business was not anyone else’s. Eventually, it became clear just what the Poochyena had been up to however, when he came back from one of his little ‘ventures’ not just covered in bruises, but also with a completely different morphological design.

No more was his tail it’s previous light grey, fluff-ball like self, instead it was much more straight, leaner, longer and black. His hair was now black, with a grey separation running through the middle of his head instead of simply being that very same shade of grey entirely. And as for his personality, well… that was something no-one was prepared for.

Deciding to poke a little fun at his premature evolution, a group of third year males approached the 12 year old Mightyena Gijinka while he was in one of his training session, informing him that it looked someone had poured oil on his head and that he finally had the sense to sort out his ‘wimpy ass tail’. All three of these third years were soon greeted with a set of broken ribs, and two broken arms by the time Fenrir was done with them, all three of whom stated they had simply fallen off of the schools cliff when they finally made their own way to the infirmary.

As the years passed, Fenrir continued to train his body, becoming one the physically strongest Gijinka not just in his year, but in the academy itself, by the time he reached his fourth year. It was at this point that the newly appointed male leader, a Skarmory Gijinka, actually approached Fenrir in person and began to inquire the Mightyena Gijinka’s motives. Finding himself feeling the kind of respect he had only felt towards the academy’s teachers before now, people who had indeed gotten somewhere in their life, the Mightyena Gijinka actually answered the towering figure before him truthfully. He began explaining his goal of climbing to the top, without going into any further details.

Once he had this bit of information, the steel-winged male simply nodded in affirmation as he offered a hand to the Mightyena Gijinka, promising that he would take the Dark-type ‘under his wing’, so to speak, and offer him some advice in how to reach this goal. Considering his position as quite literally the ‘Alpha Male’ of the students, the man before would have been speaking from experience, so Fenrir felt obliged to take him up on his offer, which is where he learnt to be the kind of leader he serves to be today.

“In order to reach a position of power, or even be an efficient leader, trust isn’t necessary. People just have to do what you say. Whether that be because they share an enemy with you, fear what you would do if they don’t follow you, or otherwise, doesn’t matter. All you have to do is ensure their loyalty to your cause.”

Those were the words the Skarmory-Gijinka left Fenrir, and they are very much words that he lives by as a leader. Rather than performing rallies to promote his own image, he instead demotes the female side of the school, stating ‘facts’ which declare male superiority over females, labelling them as inferior in any aspect he can and stating that losing to them simply isn’t an option. Those that aren’t psyched up by his words, are instead reminded of the sheer brutality the Gijinka was capable of.

The way which Fenrir actually gained his position as leader of the males in quite simple, and the most expected of ways really. That way being fear-mongering. By the time he had reached his sixth year, he was well and truly classed as brute around the campus, and not a single person would willingly oppose any of his opinions. If he asked you to do something, you did it, and you never asked for anything in return. If he looked like he wanted your seat in the cafeteria, you offered it to him before he even asked. You didn’t ask him to queue jump ahead of you, you simply let him take his rightful place at the front. And when he stated his interest in taking the leader role, you said we were already following you.

Extra: Despite the general consensus that he is nothing more than a meat headed, fear mongering brute that has obtained much more than physical power, Fenrir also has quite the sharp mind. His analytical skills are simply extraordinary, which is one of the things that makes him such a great threat in a battle. On top of this, these skills also help in academic subjects were analysis is key. As such, he actually finds himself averaging B-grades, despite all the time he spends maintaining his physique.

Contrary to what you may believe, Fenrir does actually hold the challenges of the school in high regard. Anything he can do to show his dominance he will take a shot at, but performing in these contests over the years has actually resulted in his feeling of rivalrly towards the females growing to the extent that everything he says in his little 'rallies', more often than not is actually his true viewpoint. As with many others who study here, his viewpoint of the opposite gender has been swayed drastically by the academy's antics, resulting in his current behavioural patterns.

As one may expect, despite being the leader of the males, Fenrir isn’t exactly the person to go to for advice for social problems. Tips on fighting, however, is a completely different story. Providing you can showcase some kind of potential for fighting, the Mightyena would be more than happy to demonstrate a trick or two, both for his own benefit and to repay the debt he feels he owes his old tutor. That Skarmory Gijinka is one of the key reasons Fenrir finds himself in the position now, the least he could do is take someone he deems ‘worthy’ under his own wing and carry on the tradition.

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Aug 21 2011, 02:49 PM
+Quote Post

Runi
post Aug 21 2011, 06:42 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

Arcy, i edited Shae a bit; nothing major, just an extra paragraph or so in personality, took care of some types, etc. Jussayin (:

And Fenrir and Shae are going to have a fun time together...

EDIT;; Arc, when do you want to sort out weekly schedules/classes?

This post has been edited by Runi: Aug 21 2011, 07:53 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!

+Quote Post

Atalya
post Aug 21 2011, 08:25 PM
Post #48

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

@Arcy~ I dunno, perhaps. I have yet to decide whether I want a second character; I might make another person, but I haven't made up my mind and even if I wanted to, I'm much too lazy to hunt down another RP sample in order to reserve another character. IFIFIF, I do, I'd like to reserve another male character... Which I just might make the school's official manwhore, but eh, this is a big if. I'd need to seek out another sample, and then begin to find out what Pokemon would look nice as a whorish dude. Oh yes. I can already begin to fantasize... *drools*

@Runi~ Good. Because Buizel are cute. Heh heh... it's funny. I told my gay friend the hairstyle I gave Alek and he was all like "OHMYGOSH, THAT SOUNDS AMAZING I'MA DO THAT NOW". I just kinda stared at him and shrugged. I'ma have to find him another proper counselor... or find that pretty white jacket that he lost.

So, remember, Arcy, that's a big, fat IF on whehter I'll reserve another character, so don't hold your breath or be fretting on if you should be expecting another character... Now that I've talked so much about it, you know what? It's going to be a definite "yes" on that character. But I'll have to reserve it now, and perhaps get that sample to you tomorrow.

And by the way, my timezone is Central Standard Time, meaning it's like, eight-thirty here.
So, I'll be on online tomorrow at like, noon or so (since that's when I'll be awoken and be ready by).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Aug 22 2011, 09:31 AM
Post #49

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Chaos - So... that's a yes? Don't worry about the sample, you've given me one already, which is all I'll need.

Runi - I gave Shae's profile another read through, but the only thing I recognise as new is the explanation to her scar, rather than anything in her personality. Care to point anything out to a clearly blind-as-a-Zubat Arcy? Oh, abd by the way, Shae's sexy outfit link is still broken. The [/u] at the end needs to be a [/url].

Oh I can imagine, I can imagine. Just wait until you find out how Fenrir decides he's going to 'otherwise engage' female competitors to prevent them from taking part in the challenges...

Well, we may as well take care of that now actually. I think deciding the actual lessons should come first really. I'll make a quick list of the obvious ones, anyone else can feel free to add to it happy.gif
  • English
  • Maths
  • Science
  • History
  • Geography
  • Music
  • Art
  • P.E.
  • French
  • Media (Photography, Film Studies, Advertisement, etc)
  • Dance & Drama
  • Sparring

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Aug 23 2011, 04:02 AM
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 22 2011, 01:21 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

I may change my reserve to Male allied with Females because I'm hesitating currently. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Aug 22 2011, 02:32 PM
Post #51

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

@Arcy~ Truly? Oh, well, that's a relief. Because I found out that I was too lazy to even look for a sample.
Also, you might want to add in foreign languages, if you so choose it. It'd be nice to teach the students a variety of other dialects. Would, like, photography classes fit somewhere in there, like, in the arts? Er... what?

Oh yes, my character shall be huge manwhore :>
/ispleased
Oh yeah, flirting with everything that has two legs and a heartbeat. I find he might be to Ru's liking (perhaps). Since she has a weakness for hot, topless guys. Don't worry Nini, I do too (as does my gay friend).

I might go make that charrie now since I'm bored and have nothing of too much importance as of now. <3

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Aug 22 2011, 04:01 PM
Post #52

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Dark - Dark making a male character? REALLY?! OH MY GOD WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHKJSFASNFDK

/freakoutasplosion

Go ahead and let me know when you decide, however, I think it would be nice to have another female character just for the purpose of keeping things balanced on the gender side of things.

Chaos - Right, foreign languages. Knew I forgot something else painfully obvious. Since most schools usually pick one main language to focus in, two at most, I'll go ahead and randomly say everyone shall study French. No, that's not just because I'm aware of a few certain people here being from Canada, ou parceque j'etudie ca. Non.

Right, moving on from a language I haven't spoken in three years...

Just keep in mind Chaos, your character won't exactly be the most popular of students for being a manwhore. Not literally just for the fact that he is a manwhore, but also due to the whole "women are the enemy raaaaaa" view the vast majority of males have on females in the academy. Unless, of course, your character works under the cover of a manwhore to get information, but really enjoys the manwhore side of things? hmm.gif

Runi - Yes, I am working on a GIFTed post. Sorry but it won't be done tonight. I know, I suck.
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Aug 22 2011, 04:40 PM
Post #53

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

I've decided to take back my choice. I guess he won't be THAT bad... Well, maybe. I dunno. I'm very stuck and I'm juggling a few different ideas. Like, I would want him to be, but I was stuck on what his gijinka should be and all that shit. Then, I was worrying about whether or not the whole sluttasticalness would be a plot for something deeper and darker, but I'm unsure. I was actually thinking of making a more emo-ish kind of dude, but I wasn't sure on THAT either.
JEEBUSCHRISTI'MTOOINDECISIVE.

Darkrow... making a boy? I think I just swallowed my gum... I'm a little shocked and appalled. I would like to know why Darkie is intent upon making a male this time... o.o

--------------------
+Quote Post

Runi
post Aug 22 2011, 05:24 PM
Post #54

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

@Chaos – tee hee, that sounds like something my friends would do x3

And I do appreciate them shirtless men. I’m also sure that Shae will like them too…maybe. I also like Arc’s idea for your manwhore, though I’m sure that I the student body will thoroughly enjoy him anyways /shot

@Arc – Oh, I added in a paragraph in the personality about her opinion on rules (7th paragraph in), added in a T-shirt vest thing in appearance (5th paragraph). Also, I fixed up a few typos here and there and added in a sentence in the history about the townsfolk knowing her.
Fixed the sexy outfit too. I wondered why Dray you had yet to comment on it…
And as a forewarning, I’ll add in stuff about Shae’s powers after dinner/when bulbapedia works ):

Oh and I believe I overlooked a comment that you made, so I might as well respond to it now:
So Dray’s going to want to keep Shae all to himself? I’m loving this boy very much. Very very much. And I’m sure Shae will too…eventually.

Oh my god Fenrir’s not a rapist is he I kid. Maybe he’ll try to do that (not the rape) to Shae too?

As for the classes, Dance & Drama plz. Jer demands it >:
I thought you wanted Sparring too though?

/don’t worry about GIFTed Arc; take your time ~

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Atalya
post Aug 22 2011, 05:36 PM
Post #55

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Oh, I will enjoy him muchly too. I'm unsure what his Gijinka should be, though. I was thinking something clearly whorish, like Ditto, but then I want something that you'd expect to be the sexiest guy in existence. GAH!
GIMMEOPINIONSCHILDREN
/is shot

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 22 2011, 05:51 PM
Post #56

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Basically, I'm torn between a bitch and a tormented soul. XD

The bitch has a special quirk while the tormented soul could potentially create lots of drama.

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Aug 22 2011, 05:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Aug 22 2011, 06:15 PM
Post #57

A Defensive, Protective, Fair, Happy and Playful Lion~
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 034

Roster in Diamond

Sample, that both Runi and Blackie have seen before in Gifted. (click to show)

I'm a reserve two females please and thank you. They are going to be opposites in a way because one will have OCD and the other will have ADHD. XD

--------------------
If any of my old friends want to contact me, please email me!
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Aug 22 2011, 06:23 PM
Post #58

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

FUCK. Sam's joining <3
/huggle

This should be fun having her in here, very fun indeed. I am still in need in finishing that other character. UGHI'LLDESTROYTHEWORLD D<

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Aug 23 2011, 04:22 AM
Post #59

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Dark - I vote bitch, whether it be in the literal sense, or whether she's just a total pain in the ass. Why? Since 'special quirk' has me very intruiged. That's why :P

Chaos - In my opinion, I don't think that it matters what kind of Gijinka the guy is. Just give him Attract and let him worm his way through as many relationships as he can. Personally, I think it'd be hilarious if he was butt-ugly and the only reasons he got into relationships was because of Attract, but maybe that's just me. However, if I was going to pick one Gijinka inparticular, perhaps something like Luvdisc? Or perhaps Nidorino?

Sam - Welcome to the fray~

Runi - Ah I see, it's all clear now... bleh, my memory must suck more than I thought it did -_-2.gif

Well, I did comment that Dray would have a field day teasing Shae when he saw her in it. As for Dray himself, he's too busy picking his jaw up off of the floor after fantasising about Shae wearing it practising his guitar and vocal abilities, off in his own little world.

Oh crap, I forgot to do that with Dray's Volt Absorb. Ah well, I'll add that in his profile later.

Nah, he's not a rapist, though I guess his actions could be very loosely linked to that. Yes, I can quite easily doing it to Shae, but I can assure you there'd be no involuntary smexy timez involved, or smexy timez in general for that matter. Just a little bit of involuntarily being somewhere... possibly while being tied up and gagged at the same time...

Lessons added, I'll go ahead and try to work out a few timetables today, then get back to my GIFTed reply.
  • English
  • Maths
  • Science
  • History
  • Geography
  • Music
  • Art
  • P.E.
  • French
  • Media (Photography, Film Studies, Advertisement, etc)
  • Dance & Drama
  • Sparring
EDIT: Right then, here's an example timetable I came up with. Days start at 9 O'clock, unless you have a free period in the morning, the morning break and afternoon breaks are 20 minutes long, and evreryone gets an hour and 20 minutes for lunch. Lessons are an hour long (as are the free periods). Since there are six lessons a day, the days lasts from 09:00 to 17:00. Extra Cirriculum classes/clubs run from any time between 17:00 and 19:30. Those are another thing yet to be decided.

Since English Maths and Science are seen as core subjects, everyone gets four lessons of those a week. Fours lessons a week of either Sparring or P.E are also mandatory. On top of this, everyone has two lessons of French a week, a long with History and Geography. The remaining spots are filled by the student’s choice of subjects based upon the arts (Music, Media, Drama, etc). They are given the option to pick two choices, though if they really wish, they can opt to double up on one subject in particular.

Example Timetable (click to show)

Hopefully, that made sense to at least one person -_-2.gif

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Aug 23 2011, 01:38 PM
+Quote Post

Runi
post Aug 23 2011, 02:00 PM
Post #60

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

@Chaos - Not Ditto. Ditto's kind of...gross...
Arc's idea is rather interesting; that way, if whoring himself out doesn't work, he can just use Attract on them an WHABAM down for the count.
But the Gijinka choice is totally up to you C:

SAMMYYYYYYYYYYYY <3
/coughignoreme

@Arc - Well, glad to know that Shae's dressing up will be appreciated by somebody ;D

And oh dear. I don't want to imagine what Fenrir might be doing. OAO

Oh, i kind of get that Arcy! Would that mean breakfast runs from 8:00 to 9:00 and dinner goes from um 19:30 to um 20:30?
I know you stated before in our PM's that every year would have a different schedule, but for simplicity's sake, may i suggest everybody having the same schedule? I dunno, the idea just kind of popped into my head and whatnot.

Should we also encourage people to make Gijinka in different years?
/Also added in Shae's powers (:

This post has been edited by Runi: Aug 23 2011, 02:04 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 10:32 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.