Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
13 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hazelwood Academy (OOC - Chat Only), Brought to you by Arcyena and Runi
Runi
post Aug 30 2011, 07:36 PM
Post #161

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

@Sam - Beth and Mitchie will be spending a lot of time with Madam Centis then ...HOPE THEY HAVE FUN C:

@Arc - Y-you have 12 exams per semester ?! Runi just died a little inside. I mean i tend to only have 2-3 exams per semester and that alone is enough to make me freak out. Though i'm ok with making Jer and Shae suffer through that of course |D

And i'd say start it right after the address, so that students can meander around and socialize/catch up with friends for a while before being forcibly sent to bed so that the RP moves along. And then next day will be for the teachers to be all "WELCOME TO MY CLASS YAY".
That's my opinion though. I'm also fine with starting a few days into the RP when the lessons really start.

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 30 2011, 07:38 PM
Post #162

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

QUOTE(Runi @ Aug 30 2011, 03:19 PM) *

7. Students shall not eat in class. Any student caught eating in class shall sit their lunch out in the French room.

Poor Vivi. noes.gif

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Aug 30 2011, 07:38 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Aug 30 2011, 08:50 PM
Post #163

A Defensive, Protective, Fair, Happy and Playful Lion~
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 034

Roster in Diamond

Mitchie honestly won't care about having to sign a late slip and having to help out, she loves helping people. If you asked her what her favourite activities were, they would be swimming, playing, and helping others. Though if she saw a certain Girafarig outside trying to get rid of a Bug Pokemon...then she would obviously prioritise saving the poor Pokemon first and dealing with her punishment of helping out second. Though I think Madam Centis would understand if she has known her for even two minutes why she would do that and if not well, then she'd have to learn to understand. XD

Beth also wouldn't really mind because she likes things to be neatly ordered so she would gladly help.

Though if she had the nerve to tell them off too, then that would be an entirely different story. XD

--------------------
If any of my old friends want to contact me, please email me!
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Aug 31 2011, 04:13 AM
Post #164

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 518

Active Squad

Right, the RP is going to start just after the address with everyone filing out of the theater (fifth floor of the main institute), which is where the first assembly always takes place.

I'll probably end up having minimal activity over here while I get the post sorted out (though I'll still be responding to PMs), so please keep that in mind. Oh, and Dark, Runi, if you don't mind, I'll probably end up dictating where Dray and Shelia are in my post. They'll just be with Dray in a courtyard or something, don't worry.

EDIT: Hmm, just realised that the first day is in fact also Dray's birthday. Wonder if Jer and Shelia have any 'surprises' in store for him... or whether they forgot XD

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Aug 31 2011, 10:23 AM
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 31 2011, 09:41 AM
Post #165

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

I think you meant Jer, not Dray.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Aug 31 2011, 01:12 PM
Post #166

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 37 954

Favourite Pokemon

THISTOOKMEFOREVER (click to show)

He took a really long time for me to finish up, but goddammit it, here he is. Yey me <3
Now that I've finished this guy up, Noxi can post Anemone! Yeyyy! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Chaos Eternity: Aug 31 2011, 04:44 PM

--------------------
I'm so tired headache.gif
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Aug 31 2011, 03:59 PM
Post #167

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

Member No.: 96 035

The Ribbon Elite

Now that Tytus is up it's time to reveal little Nemo XD

Name: Anemone “Nemo” Atmos
Alignment: Female
Gijinka Sub-Species: Oshawott
School Year: Fourth

Appearance: Nemo is definitely a cutie in appearance. She is a little on the short side, barely reaching five feet tall. She weighs anywhere from 100 to maybe 110 pounds give or take. She lacks any muscle and looks tiny enough to snap into two. Yikes! Not only that but she looks pretty inadequate for most physical activities. Her chest size does compensate for the lack of overall size. She is silently proud of her B-cup.

Her face is well rounded with pale skin. Oodles and oodles of tiny freckles line her plump cheek bones, giving her this extremely childish appearance. Nemo always appears embarrassed or enamoured due to the natural blush that tries to conceal itself beneath the army of freckles. To complete her childish face she has large, circular eyes that are onyx in colour. The iris contains ocean blue speckles that seem to make her eyes glitter like stars reflecting on the surface of water.

Her hair-do is very simple. Her hair is cut above the neck, curving inward to shape her rounded face. Her fringe is also curled, resting above her eyebrows. Its polar white in colour minus the fringe and front ends which have been dyed ocean blue along the tips. Despite having such a perfectionist attitude about her hair (making sure not a single strand is led astray) she felt like being rebellious and dyed them as such.

Peeking out from her hair are two navy-blue pointed ears. They may be tiny but they definitely stick out amongst the polar white strands. They rarely move even when affected by a harsh sound. They are probably better described as horns since they do very little. To match her ears is a navy-blue otter tail. This may be her redeeming quality when it comes to the sport she is meant to be pro at, swimming. Acting as a third leg, it beats the water to sent her zooming forward at a speed that puts her in the same league with other water type gijinkas.

Moving onto the wardrobe, Anemone is still practically a child and therefore wears childish clothing. She is also a girly girl so it only adds onto her cute appeal. Starting with the hair she is often wearing a scallop hairclip, replacing the one commonly found on the chest or stomach of other Oshawott gijinkas. She is very protective over this scallop and will make an extremely big fuss about others wanting to try it on or touching it.

For casual wear she wears a sky blue and navy blue, alternating striped hoodie. The sleeves are short and the hood is actually white to match the white draw strings that tighten the hood when necessary. Either she will wear dark denim skinny jeans or a dark denim mini-skirt to compliment the lower half of her frame. White knee high stockings and navy blue dress shoes hug her feet.

On every occasion she loves to wear a frilly white dress with the same shoes and stockings. Fingerless white lace gloves cover her hands while a ocean blue ribbon remains tied around her neck. The dress is tied up by a matching ribbon in the back, the large bow resting above her tail. It’s surprisingly lightweight and formal, making her an absolute cutie! It makes up for the lack of curvaceous hips.

For swim wear Nemo lets her girly side bleed through more. She wears a one-piece polar white swim suit. The straps are two fingers in length with frill on the outer sides of the straps. A frilly skirt covers the lower half of her body to prevent perverted boys from catching any embarrassing views. There is a tiny hole to poke her tail out beneath the skirt. When out of the water she prefers to be bare foot, enjoying the feeling of cement or sand beneath her.

For nightwear Nemo is preferably to wearing her favourite sky-blue nightgown with a Seel on the chest. She has the matching pair of Seel fuzzy slippers and Seel headband.

No matter what outfit she is always carrying around her Seel plush which doubles as a backpack. She freaks out when she finds even the slightest bit of dirt on it since she received this plush from her older brother. She usually carries her books in it and empties it at night so she may sleep with it. She does have a minor obsession with the Pokemon Seel.

Personality: Anemone is young and surprisingly has been naive about the world. Her brother has done an excellent job protecting her from all the cruelty they could have endured, allowing her to blossom into an innocent little gal.

Nemo is far from shy. She loves to make friends with others. Helping them with their homework or simply having a nice chat are her specialities. She’s an okay listener but there are moments where she’ll give you the adorable blank stare of ‘I don’t understand’ or let her mind wander off. She tries to be polite and listen as hard as she can but a girl her age only has so much of attention span before she wants to tune you out with someone.

Nemo is usually a sweetheart. She tries extremely hard to make sure people are happy and often feels defeated if they aren’t. She’s actually easily defeated due to her sensitivity. While she does prefer to stay on the bright side of things she can be a bit of a cry baby. Romantic movies, death (especially) and other sad occurrences easily makes her cry. Hiding her face in her plush, her brother’s chest or even in her sleeves while she is crying is quite common. She loathes herself when she cries; it makes her weak.

Even for a social butterfly she does have moments where she becomes anti-social. Usually all she would like to do is cuddle in her bed with a good book and her Seel plush. Other times, especially when she is upset, she will demand to see her older brother. Confiding in her older brother could be considered one of her regular activities. When people pick on her they should beware because she will call upon Tytus to kick them down a knotch for messing with her.

While she can be playful she can also be quite serious. She takes learning very seriously. Making sure her homework is complete and all her tasks are accomplished. She usually keeps a to-do list tucked away in her bag. Being well organized and coordinated also makes her happy. Especially when it concerns colour. When she is given a bunch of coloured objects she always organizes them according to the rainbow.

There is an activity that she does alone that keeps her calm. Art. She adores paints, pencil crayons, crayons, and pastels. She doesn’t like working with clay or anything involving moulding. She can’t seem to get it right and ends up making a sad, defeated face.
Overall she’s a brooding artist.

Bio: For as long as she can remember she has always been with Tytus. She doesn’t remember much about her parents. She can vaguely recall faces of people she can only assume were her parents. She doesn’t know their names, or where they were from. For as long as she can remember Tytus was the only one to call her Anemone Atmos. He was the only one to call her his little Nemo.

Her memories only go as far as age eleven. She was going to a public school while her fourteen year old brother went to work. It was only a minimum wage job but it was enough to get them by. They lived together in a tiny apartment, living off his wage and the children’s aid fund. He was always home for dinner. Mind you all their dinners came from a can but still, it was better than nothing.

Despite the tough times she was happy to be there with just her big brother. Tytus was always looking out for her. He made sure she always had a lunch before she went to school. He would tuck her into bed every night and even read her a bed time story. Life was great! That was until that fateful day arrived that would change their lives for the better.

One day returning home from school there was a strange woman at their door. She was dressed in fancy clothing and carrying an expensive brief case. She had only seen ladies like this on television outside the electronics store in their city. Cautiously she approached her door, giving the woman a polite smile.

“Oh, you must be Anemone Atmos.” She gave Nemo a warm smile but she was still fearful, “my name is Lori Myers. I’m here to represent Hazelwood Academy.”

What was Hazelwood Academy? She had never heard of it before. She was probably lying! She was going to take her to those horrible foster care places...wasn’t she?! She wouldn’t allow it to happen!

It was just then Tytus had returned home from work. He spotted the lady immediately and swung for defensive. “Who is she?” He asked, emitting a low growl.

The woman continued to smile. “And you’re Tytus. So young to be taking care of a child. As I said I’m Lora Myers from Hazelwood Academy.” She explained, nodding her head, “May I please come in?”

So Tytus let her in and sat her down on the couch. She began speaking to him of Anemone’s achievements in public school. It was such a shame that Anemone, without proper funds to back it up, flourish in a better educational environment. It was then she offered Tytus the chance to send his little Nemo to a school that would allow Anemone’s mind and creativity to be pushed to their limits.

Anemone had immediately refused, clinging to her brother tightly. She didn’t want to go anywhere unless her big brother went with her. Despite being a child she was absolutely sure that she was giving up a good thing but she refused to give up the best thing, that being her brother.

“Well...” The woman began, “What if we can make it so your brother would be able to go as well?”

Anemone’s eyes sparkled to life at that moment. It was like a dream come true! Tytus would be able to go back to his education too. With a nod of approval from Tytus they both willingly accepted the offer of going to Hazelwood. They have been there ever since.

Extra: Anemone Atmos is related to Tytus Atmos. Anemone also as high hopes of one day becoming a professional painter or perhaps an author. She’s not very good at P.E. or Science but she does excel in English, Art, Math and History.
Also take note that Anemone is in her starting stages of developing deeper emotions for people aka love. She seems to be leaning towards females but for now it is a mystery.
Only Ty may call Anemone Nemo. If anyone else dares then they will have to deal with Ty.

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!
| DeviantART | My Art Blog | Formspring | Subeta |

Roleplays

A Case of Apathy Syndrome

If you want me to join your rp send me a PM! I don't bite <3

Fun Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Sep 1 2011, 08:35 AM
Post #168

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

YEY. The Atmoses have arrived smile.gif
Now then... The only character(s) we have yet to wait for is Sam's, Michelle. Then things can really get rockin' and rollin'.

@Arcy~ Okay, odd idea popped into my head, but I decided to ask: could there be any like, foreign exchange students, or student-teachers that also file down the halls of Hazelwood? It could/would make things a bit interesting, especially if they can't speak the language very well (the exchange students, that is). It is just a suggestion, but I think it'd be a rather intriguing one.
|D /yeyme

I'm very glad I'm not buried beneath sheets, upon sheets, upon sheets of [insert explicative here] sheets of homework as of now omgyay.gif
Actually, none of them really have any paper homework; the only thing that we'd really need to do on paper is geometry, and I have a studyhall before that so I'm sure to get it done beforehand.

--------------------
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Sep 1 2011, 01:23 PM
Post #169

Group Icon

Roster in Diamond

And Sammy's Michelle will take a while because she needs to catch up on a ton of stuff from school first. Apparently missing two days can lead to a lot of homework to do. Btw, I am feeling completely better now. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Runi
post Sep 1 2011, 10:45 PM
Post #170

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

HURR i like both of them C8
CAN JER AND TYTUS BE FRIENDS TOO AMG.

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

Atalya
post Sep 2 2011, 07:45 AM
Post #171

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

YES THEY CAN BE FRIENDS c:
YEY FRIENDS grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 2 2011, 08:04 AM
Post #172

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

I can see Tytus not liking Shelia for multiple reasons, the first one that comes to mind being her violent approach to bullying. She's kind of... a bully for bullies. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Sep 2 2011, 08:28 AM
Post #173

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Did you not read Tytus's last paragraph in his personality? It says he can be violent to bullies, and all that jazz.
Bu why would they not get along overall? oh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 2 2011, 08:34 AM
Post #174

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

But Shelia bullies bullies and she can be quite cruel if someone sets off her temper. XD

That and I doubt two VERY short-tempered people would get along well.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Sep 2 2011, 08:37 AM
Post #175

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

... What you speak of is the truth o.o
I don't think two people who can barely control their temper would end up being very close buddies. Especially when one's violent towards violence and the other is just violent in general xD.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 2 2011, 08:38 AM
Post #176

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

And since Tytus is a male and is with the males, befriending a girl would be hard.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Sep 2 2011, 08:59 AM
Post #177

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Tell that to his sister. He and she are unrealistically close and it's not likely that's going to stop any time soon, but oh well.
Sammy... must... hurry... up with... her... character Dx.gif

But I guess I shouldn't be rushing anyone since it took me like, forty years to finish Tytus v.v

--------------------
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Sep 2 2011, 10:33 AM
Post #178

Group Icon

Roster in Diamond

Sorry. I tend to write really long character profiles. Beth had like, 49 paragraphs including the one line paragraph at the very end and excluding the parts that only required one word. The longest I've done was for a Pokemon. He had 57 or something I think. It was longer that Darkie's longest profile, I can tell you that much. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Sep 2 2011, 10:59 AM
Post #179

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 518

Active Squad

Everyone - Sorry guys, but I may not be able to get the first post up today. I've only just been able to start it today, since I had to pepare a lot of stuf yesterday to collect my keys for Uni (seriously, why does renting a house have to be so much of a pain in the ass?), so I've not had all too much time to work on this. Also, tomorrow, my cousins from Bristol are driving up here tomorrow, so I won't have all too much time then either. I should be able to get it done by Sunday easily, but as for tonight or tommorrow, I simply can't make any promises. Sorry about that sad.gif
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Sep 2 2011, 11:24 AM
Post #180

Group Icon

Roster in Diamond

It is cool Blackie, we still love ya. cat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 05:43 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.