Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
13 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hazelwood Academy (OOC - Chat Only), Brought to you by Arcyena and Runi
Atalya
post Aug 29 2011, 08:40 AM
Post #141

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 37 954

Favourite Pokemon

I have a habit of not seeing differences in my own being from other peoples', but I'm sure there is. I tend to have lots of filler. Like, I have a bad habit of not writing out what they're thinking and all that bull, but instead I like to describe what's going on around them instead. How they're interacting with their environment instead. But I still do sometimes try and put their thoughts out there instead. It's a slow and gruelling process /end rant

@Runi~ I'MSORRYDON'TDESTROYME. I'll try and get him finished before Wednesday, but there's no guarantee. I'll try to get things wrapped up before the week is done. Right now, his appearance is like, JUST ABOUT done, but I have to finish his clothes, now.

Yey being not even halfway done c:

--------------------
I'm so tired headache.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Aug 29 2011, 10:11 AM
Post #142

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 72 518

Active Squad

Ru - Argh, just ignore me. I was having a stupid self-degrading moment. Sorry if I upset you sad.gif

Dark - Thankies~ Huh, I've just realised that both of these characters were in my R.O.T.O. a while back. I also realised that the thread makes for an awesome acronym xD

Everyone - Right, status report time. RUNI AND I have pretty much got everything covered now in terms of background info, which will be added shortly, meaning that all that's left really is to get the first post down and get this show underway! However, even if the post is ready before the deadline, I won't be posting it until the actual date, so as no one feels any additional pressure when it comes to getting their profile finished. I've been there before, and I know it's not the most pleasant of experiences.

And yes, changing the font like that was completely necessary. Yes it was.

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Aug 29 2011, 10:12 AM
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Aug 29 2011, 10:17 AM
Post #143

A Defensive, Protective, Fair, Happy and Playful Lion~
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 034

Roster in Diamond

I will probably finish Beth today but I think I may have indigestion so I might not because of my stomach being stupid and painful.

--------------------
If any of my old friends want to contact me, please email me!
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Aug 29 2011, 11:31 AM
Post #144

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

I'M SO SAD, OH MY GOD, LIFE IS OVER AS WE KNOW IT.

I LOST HIS ENTIRE APPEARANCE, I'M SO UPSET :c
/dies
So, I guess I'm going to have to redo EVERYTHING. So, like, uhm, I should now be done within... probably Thursday. Maybe earlier if I get enough time, but I don't think I will. Oh well.
I assure all of you that Tytus shant be finished shortly... /is shot.

@Noxi~ You may post Anemone. I mean, there's no problem if you do, but if you don't, that works, too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Runi
post Aug 29 2011, 05:19 PM
Post #145

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

@Dark - Awww that's just so sweet <3

@Chaos - Oh my gosh, that sucks ! I'm sorry about that; take your time with redoing him (:
Thank you very much for the status update though o///

@Sam - Gotcha Sammie ! Feel better soon though <3

@Arcy - Just don't do it again C:

/yaaaaaaaaaaay proper grammer !

I've finished my teachers, so i'm assuming that you wanted them posted here?
OH AND ONE MORE THING THAT I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I DIDN'T NOTICE BEFORE.
So the schedule that you've made so far has 8 courses per week, meaning that they'll have 8 exams by the end of the first semester? And then by second and third semester, they'll have to do the same exams...again ?! That does not sound fun...
Though, i guess they could be like term evaluation exams and whatnot (like Midterms)? And certain courses won't have exams either, though they will have culminating projects and whatnot.

BUT ANYWAYS; the first half of the faculty has now been spoiler'd for your convenience, because i went just a tad overboard with background characters ._____.;

Headmaster & Teachers! (click to show)

EDIT;; Just an insignificant question; what do you guys see as my avatar? It's supposed to be a moving really cute/hot guy in normal colours, but keep seeing him in white...

This post has been edited by Runi: Aug 29 2011, 05:20 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Aug 29 2011, 05:37 PM
Post #146

Group Icon

Roster in Diamond

I'm just doing the extra part of Beth now and then I might go back to the personality to add something about subjects.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 29 2011, 05:38 PM
Post #147

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Oh dear, the headmaster's a Water legendary.

Poor Shelia. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Aug 29 2011, 05:39 PM
Post #148

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Hey everyone, just dropping by to post the reaming Headmistress and teacher profiles off. I'll make a proper reply tomorrow, as well as probably build on the profiles just a teensy bit. By the way, just so you guys know, Runi had a little bit of trouble with Ms. Walton's appearance. Please let me know if there's a hassle so that I can do my best to fix it (even though it works perfectly for me), or, if you can provide a working link yourself, all the better grin.gif

Headmistress & Teachers (click to show)

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Aug 30 2011, 09:22 AM
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 30 2011, 12:31 AM
Post #149

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Please don't make Helena and Shelia be in the same room for prolonged periods of time.

Knowing Shelia, they probably know each other very well too. XD

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Aug 30 2011, 12:39 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Aug 30 2011, 01:57 AM
Post #150

Group Icon

Roster in Diamond

Well, last night I ended up vomiting at least 5 times from 2am to 4am though I felt like I was going to at least another 3 times and my stomach still feels funny so it might happen again today which will make me sad so depending on if it happens or not today, I might need to leave writing for a few hours due to vomiting. K? K.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Aug 30 2011, 08:43 AM
Post #151

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Hmm... I'm certainly trying to debate what teachers Alek would most get along with =/
Being a water type, and there's only a few different water types... Scratch that, there's only two and I'm not entirely sure that a prankster/giant sweetheart like Alek would really see eye-to-eye with Miss Tchaikowski. Though he might do a little better with the Headmaster. Maybe, but I'm unsure *shrug*

Tytus wouldn't necessarily make friends with any of them, but I dunno as of yet. I still need to GETHIMFINISHED *flails angrily*
I just about got his appearance finished again &%#$!
And his personality is on it's way D;
Expect him before Friday, I assure you of this ^.^

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Aug 30 2011, 09:37 AM
Post #152

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Everyone - Right, I've edited my own Staff Register, and I've shifted all of the teachers into the third post in a spoiler. Phew, those first three posts have quite a bit of text in them, it must be said...

Dark - Heh, don't worry, I won't. The only reason they'll find eachother being in the same room often is if Shelia gives Mistress Helena a reason to summon her to her office. Oh wait...

Ru - I'll try my best not to grin.gif

Anyway, I guess I best get cracking with this first post. God is there alot to consider for this...
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 30 2011, 09:40 AM
Post #153

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

To be honest I can see Shelia being known and disliked by every teacher and the Headmasters (except maybe Torren).

And I can also see Shelia taunting Helena on purpose and all. The heat she generates would just make her stronger. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Aug 30 2011, 11:41 AM
Post #154

Group Icon

Roster in Diamond

Madam Centis will probably dislike Beth and Michelle to a certain extent because Beth will end up spending the entire class measuring the distance between desks sometimes which would involve not following the main rule of most classes of sitting down and Michelle would help her, notice something shiny in the class, and then spend the rest of the class poking at the shiny thing. Mitchie might also be late at times because she can forget where she is going and get lost. XD

Helena might also dislike Mitchie just because she will probably offer to help her whenever she sees her because she likes to help. XD

Mitchie also probably won't get along Jeremy because of his desire to squish poor little Bug Pokemon. Hell, she would probably get angry at him after saving them from his wrath, and would even risk getting shocked and/or burnt by Dray and Shelia to defend them. Mitchie is generally nice to anyone whether she likes them or not but Jeremy...I think she would threaten to shove his face against a grinder if he kept trying to do things like that. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Runi
post Aug 30 2011, 02:19 PM
Post #155

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

@Dark - Correction; the Headmaster is a water legendary that accidentally makes it rain [i]inside the classrooms[/s] when his stomach growls. Shelia, beware. Even if he doesn't mean it >:
Oh god keep Helena and Shelia away from each other i am not messing with that >:

@Sammie - Hope you feel better soon !
Well, i actually have Madam Centis' list of rules here with me, all typed up; i couldn't find a place to throw them in, but here they are!

Madam Centis' Class Rules (click to show)

But unless Beth and Mitchie are breaking these rules directly, Madam Centis won't care C:

...I would love to see that, actually. Jer, so far, has nothing directly involved with him (stuff with Dray doesn't count), so he needs some interaction too and whatnot C:
Post Mitchie as soon as you can! I wanna see her ~

@Chaos - Why does Alek only want to get along with water type Teachers? There's some other friendly staff members after all...

@Arc - Aieeeee can you please address my not-so-question-like-query about the schedules pretty please? 8D

This post has been edited by Runi: Aug 30 2011, 02:19 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Aug 30 2011, 03:11 PM
Post #156

Group Icon

Roster in Diamond

Mitchie will probably break rule 1 a LOT because of her ADHD making her forget where she is going though she will actually never fail anything in French because she is fluent in it already. She is really just doing it because it is a class she can't fail. XD

Beth will break rule 6 only if desks aren't the right distance apart and may break rule 1 if something asymmetrical distracts her on the way. XD

I'll finish Mitchie as soon as possible, I just realised I forgot to mention Beth's tail in her profile which will be finished once I add that in. And just because, I mentioned all the subjects she likes and dislikes in two paragraphs in her personality, whether she will have them or not. I shall post it shortly...I hope. I might remember other things I want to add in. XD

Elizabeth Russel (click to show)

If I mention that she doesn't like dancing but then that she does in it, that is because I forgot she does like dancing so I said she didn't but then I remembered that she does in my mind. I also might give her an allergy or two later on. XD

This post has been edited by MoogleSam: Aug 30 2011, 04:04 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Aug 30 2011, 04:29 PM
Post #157

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Everyone - Right, group effort people. Shelia and Helena cannot be allowed in the same room. Ever. Otherwise, we risk the Academy being melted/buried in sand/asploded all-together, which ain't gonna be fun for anyone.

Dark - The heat may well make her fire type attacks stronger, but also consider the fact that Helena possesses a fair few abilities Shelia won't like to be on the recieving end. Then, ontop of that, there's also the matter that SHE'S A FREAKING GROUDON GIJINKA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGH crazy.gif

So yeah... um, don't let Shelia get on the wrong side of her. I'd rather Dray and Jer not have to search the academy to find all the little bits that once resembled their beloved Flareon Gijinka...

Sam - Accepted~

Runi - Oh right, shit. Sorry :/

Erm, so yes, eight exams. That's not all that many in my experience really, I'm used to having something like 11 or twelve at the end of semesters, and that was just at high school. No, it's not all that fun, but is school (the educational side anyway) really meant to be that fun? XD Obviously though, not all subjects would have assessments every semester, and as you said, not all subjects would even have exams (not written ones anyway, I mean, P.E. would still have practical assessments and such.

Anyway, I think we'll just deal with exams when the time comes. Yeah?

I think I'll give you a question now actually, just to even things up a bit~

The start of the RP... how do you wanna do it? I'm getting a bit sick of starting all these RPs with some kind of Headteachers address (or adresses in this case), do you think it would be worth starting the RP just after the addresses? Or maybe even a couple of days into the first week?

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Aug 30 2011, 04:30 PM
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Aug 30 2011, 04:37 PM
Post #158

Group Icon

Roster in Diamond

K, Mitchie can make sure that doesn't happen! Two weeks after it has already happened when she remembers she was meant to prevent that.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 30 2011, 05:33 PM
Post #159

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Shelia really is brave/bone-headed enough to stand up to Helena. She's more prone to insult and taunt her than be scared and run away, really... XD

In fact, I'm leaning towards Shelia being rather... well-known in the school, for better or for worse. The "holy shit don't fuck with her" kind of well-known for students while it's more of a "oh God not her again" for the teachers. XD

I think I may have forgotten to put this in her profile, but Shelia's not afraid to say what she thinks (in fact, she may say it rudely without meaning to) and she has a rather strong sense of justice, so she won't tolerate teachers being unfair to others and such. Sadly, she tends to pick fights with bullies so yeah... Let's just say she knows exactly where Helena's office is. XD

And I think starting after the first few days would be good, yes.

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Aug 30 2011, 05:33 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

MoogleSam
post Aug 30 2011, 05:46 PM
Post #160

Group Icon

Roster in Diamond

I just remembered something I forgot to mention in Beth's profile. Because of her spikes, she sits sideways on chairs and alternates which side she sleeps on each night.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Beth and Mitchie will need extra time for exams because of their disorders. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 08:40 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.