Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
38 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Satellites (Catch Me If I Fall), OOC/Sign-Ups yes [[Closed]
Xychi
post Aug 9 2011, 08:35 PM
Post #81

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 87 632

~

They do still exist, but not in physical contact?

--------------------
No compy Sundays and I can only update once a day.

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 9 2011, 08:39 PM
Post #82

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

Perhaps it would be better if I explained with the post. It was the line "Since their here, come up here Ho-oh murmered, I want to talk to you." from the last post because previously there was a comment that the character looked up at the tower which I am assuming is the tower which you find ho-oh in the game.

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 9 2011, 08:55 PM
Post #83

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Yuri's character sorta lives, or at least very close, at Ho-Oh's Tower, whatever it is called
Bell Tower or something, right?

I'm guessing that Ho-Oh is currently perched at their tower while the young man was at it's base,
Thus being within a sort of physical contact to their chosen
But I'd say it's RPer's preference to be within physical or mental (like telepathy and so) with their legendary

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 9 2011, 09:03 PM
Post #84

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Alright. That just confused me a little.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Aug 9 2011, 09:24 PM
Post #85

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 116 506

0_o

Well I guess Adel mo is a mix of physical and mental, he get sent cards made of steel with very vague descriptions on them XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xychi
post Aug 10 2011, 02:00 AM
Post #86

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 632

~

Haha.
It'll be really fun making my Kyurem character.
So many awesome ideas coming to mind and whatnot.

--------------------
No compy Sundays and I can only update once a day.

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Aug 10 2011, 08:29 AM
Post #87

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

0_o

Last time Kyurem was a villein with robots

but I didn't give him alot to work with

--------------------

+Quote Post

Spokesman
post Aug 10 2011, 08:38 AM
Post #88

I see you fantasy, you wanna make it a reality paved in gold
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 684

Living Things

Last two days at the beach were fun c: Sorry I couldn't work on my stuff. I'll try to finish it today.

--------------------
Came back on a whim because I saw something that reminded me of here. If you remember me, hit me up on Discord CHR|Flygon#8505 and if you a real one, tell me where I frequented most on here so we can catch up like the old days.
+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Aug 10 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #89

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

0_o

Ok, I've decided to change my view point to a more, good orientated stature, as that said, I would like to dereserve Giritina and reserve regirock (Because I love that trio)

Username: CaptianMystery

Name: Terrence Hajar Alann

Hometown:Lavaridge

Legendary: Regirock

Powers: He can cover himself in a protective cover of rocks, although it can be broken by a strong enough force. his powers are in between the two other regi's, he isn't as dangerous as Regiice, and isn't as good as a shield as Registeel. He can control stone and rock, and fashion them into weapons. He Can also amplify the power of his punches by adding rock covering over his fist.
Side: Good

Appearance: Terrence is a burly man, he has a six pack and his arms look like they can break through concentrate, and they can with enough force. Terrence is about 6'6 feet tall, making him easy to stand out, he has short black hair, almost a buzz cut and a very intense face. Well, almost intense, he has to wear square glasses that make him seem a bit less intimidating, but he still is very intimidating. He has a jagged scar that runs down the left side of his cheek down to his neck. He wears a helmet that covers his short hair completely, and is normally wearing googles as well to protect his eyes from the sandy deserts of route 11

Terrence wears brown gloves all the time, even to sleep, they are huge and cover his massive hands. The attire he wears included a Very dirty plain Sleeveless white shirt. Although it is very hard to tell if the shirt is even white anymore mostly because its so dirty now, it has a more light brown color to it. He is ripped from head to toe. He wears dirty black pants with bulky pockets to carry rock samples and fossil data that he uses for his research. His belt is the most interesting thing, as it seems to take up a quarter of his body, it is filled with all sorts of things, pokeballs, fossils and even a pickax that is cached around to the end of it.

The Pickax looks worn out and has cracks from aging around the handle. The poke balls themselves are covered in mud and dirt, they look more like balls of hard dirt then anything else at all. He also keeps a pistol with him for self defense in case someone were to mug him or if a pokemon went wild in the field.

Personality: If you were to judge Terrence by his appreance alone, you would think he was just a strong sack of meat. But in actual he has the intellect to rival even the greatest mind. Terrence is one that knows exactly how to work things out and prefers not to get into violence unless the situation forces him to do otherwise

Terrence normally uses his knowledge to dispute arguments and is very passive, but when a situation arises that would require him to use force, he hardly ever loses. Terrence is very kind to new people he meets, but normally doesn't confront others, but lets others confront him. Terrance has a very calm demeanor , but his voice is very deep, but at the same time, it sounds caring. He says what needs to be said, and nothing more. He is very strong willed and sticks to his beliefs. he has a solid understanding of what is right and wrong, and doesn't plan on killing anyone unless they threaten to kill more then one person

History: Terrence was born with a muscle disorder that made him incredibly weak, he could barely pick up a toy block at the age of three. His parents were worried that he wouldn't live for another month because of his condition, they were willing to risk anything. then one day, a scientist by the name of Simon, offered a solution to the couples problem, although the risk were great and success was not likely.

Terrence was given a new type of drug, that would supposedly would enhance the function of muscles dramatically, but the side affects were unknown. After the new drug was injected, the affect Occurred rapidly, at the age of eight, he was taller then most boys, but unfortunately that's also when the side affects began to rear there ugly head threw the corner of Terrance life.

The first side affect, was lose of vision, although he could still see, he had terrible eyesight. it also made him color blind, he can not see red on blue or orange on green. The second side affect, was that he had a shortened lifespan, which the doctors said that if his muscles kept growing at the rate they were, he would die at the age of 50 because of it. the third side affect was that his voice became increasingly low, by the time he hit puberty, giving him a very mature, deep adult voice.

Terrence was always fascinated by fossils, The other kids were afraid of him, so he didn't socialize with them much, it was one day when he went to route 111 that he knew what he was going to do with his life, preserve it. on that faithful day, he saw pokemon pouchers attempt to kill a rare flygon, Terrence tackled the pouchers and got a cut on the side of his face, but he saved the flygon, and from that day forward, they have become invaluable friends

Around the age of 13 he was sent three gifts by his dying grandfather, they were all pokemon, a Lileep, a Anorith and a Archen. His grandfather slowly died after he received the three pokemon. Terrence had a rough High school life, and he didn't dwell much with being social with others, but he did respect them and always helped others when they were being bullied or harmed. He was valor Victorian at his highschool in Lavaridge, and got three scholarships to three different pokemon history universality, he eventually chose to go to Rustburro university, and learned under Steven himself, although, at age 19, his parents were suppository killed by a roaming salamance, and he spiralled into a great depression.

It was in his darkest hour, that Terrence found the love of his life, at age 20 he met a new student, a fossil enthusiast like himself, named Jeromy. he was the first one to never judge Terrance on his apprence, and was a very kind and innocent spirit They would talk on and on for hours, Jeromy was an excellent pokemon battler, but he was weak physically, but he makes up for that ten fold in his scientific ability to create machines and alterations to the human body.

Terrance finally had the courage to express his feelings toward Jeromy at the end of collage, Jeromy had also been hiding feelings for him, and they had a wonderful relationship with each other. Jeromy wanted to help enhance Terrance ability to function live life Normally, like Jeromy did. When Jeromy heard about Terrance's life expectancy, he was flabbergasted, but Terrance assured him that everything turns out they way things should, and not to try and change anything about it.

Terrance married Jeromy in his hometown at Lavaridge, it was there he learned of Jeromys origins, he was the son of the man who made him the way he is, Simon. Although it was no conspiracy, just a huge coincidence. Jeromy seemd to be more angry at his father then Terrance did, but the side affects were irreversable, Jeromy cried many nights in Terrances arms, he didn't want the love of his life to leave him so soon.

Jeromy spends most of his time in the lab, trying to find a cure to Terrance diseases, while Terrance himself would use his curse to his own advantage in the harsh deserts of route 111, it was there, that his fait would change even more drastically.

Terrance isn't one to believe that such fairy tails as the existence of Acrceus or even the regi's for that matter. but one day as he was looking around a uncharted region of route 111, he saw a huge figure stand before him, only orange lights were seen. it told him I ONLY CHOOSE ONE WHO KNOWS THE VALUE OF STRENGTH, BUT KNOWS OF OTHER OPTIONS and with that the figure was gone.
Terrance was restless in bed, what he thought at first to be a hallucination was haunting him in his dreams as well. one day while he was in the field, he encountered a cacturne gone wild, he didn't have much time to reach for a pokeball and instead mved his hand up and a stone shield blocked the cacturnes vicious attacks. Terrance slowly began to understand that he had somehow been given the power to control stone and rock.

He kept having frequent dreams about finding others like him, and that he should head all the way to lilycove to find them. Terrance was fully convinced that this was out of his control. he left a not on the desk of his home for Jeromy. and headed to Lilycove.

Extra: Several billion Tager tons of licks, it will then be atomized in the name of science

Pokemon: Flygon
Nickname:Nope
Ability:Levitate, Durhur can't be hit by ground types
Nature: Rash, is very loyal to Terrance
Moveset: Flamethrower, Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon pulse

Pokemon: Cradily
Nickname: Nope
Ability: Suction cup, can't be switched out
Nature: Quirky, very energetic besides being forced down to the round.
Moveset: Energy ball, Stone edge, stockpile, swallow

Pokemon: Armaldo
Nickname: Nope
Ability: Battle armor, No crit hits
Nature: Brave, very out going, defends weak pokemon
Moveset: X scissors,Toxic, Aerial Ace, Brick Break

Pokemon: Archeops
Nickname:Nope
Ability: Deafetis, once half hp gone, attack stat goes down
Nature: Bashful, very shy around others, sticks around Terrance
Moveset: Fly, Rockslide, U turn, dragon claw

This post has been edited by CaptianMystery: Aug 10 2011, 11:06 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 10 2011, 12:14 PM
Post #90

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Regirock?
This means not only the golem trio is all taken but my favorite group of Legendaries is taken
and they're all good, cept for the one, I think
AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

cough
I should get back to work now

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Aug 10 2011, 12:15 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Spokesman
post Aug 10 2011, 04:21 PM
Post #91

Group Icon

Living Things

QUOTE(Indestructible @ Aug 7 2011, 08:13 PM) *
Rise Against reference, HELL YEAH! *hi-fives*

If I'm not finished, I will finish eventually (click to show)

I believe this is finished.

This post has been edited by Indestructible: Aug 10 2011, 04:29 PM

--------------------
Came back on a whim because I saw something that reminded me of here. If you remember me, hit me up on Discord CHR|Flygon#8505 and if you a real one, tell me where I frequented most on here so we can catch up like the old days.
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 10 2011, 04:27 PM
Post #92

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Hmm
I noticed an error in appearance, although,
"Appearance: David is short for his age, at about 6'6"."
Unless that is short than idk

Anyway it is all good and accepted.
Go have fun now.

hmmm...
this is, what, the fourth character that at some point came from Snowpoint?
So much popularity there hmm

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Aug 10 2011, 04:27 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 10 2011, 04:27 PM
Post #93

Group Icon

~HELLO~

I have a boy for Suicune if you don't mind him being younger. I honestly think he's 14 or something so that really isn't that young but his appearance is younger so I'll de-age him some. Let me get the profile in order.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Spokesman
post Aug 10 2011, 04:29 PM
Post #94

Group Icon

Living Things

QUOTE(Shadow Dragon @ Aug 10 2011, 05:27 PM) *
Hmm
I noticed an error in appearance, although,
"Appearance: David is short for his age, at about 6'6"."
Unless that is short than idk

Anyway it is all good and accepted.
Go have fun now.

hmmm...
this is, what, the fourth character that at some point came from Snowpoint?
So much popularity there hmm

...I'll go make that 5'6" whoops XD

But i have some friends irl that look like they haven't hit 5 foot yet. And my friends are 14.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 10 2011, 04:29 PM
Post #95

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Hmm
Though I rather wouldn't 14 is a fine enough age, I guess.

I hope to see that profile now Wishie

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 10 2011, 04:32 PM
Post #96

Group Icon

~HELLO~

I can raise his age if you would rather. I just said fourteen cause it matches his picture ref best. lol. I can say he's 16 though, just youthful.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 10 2011, 04:33 PM
Post #97

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

That might be better
You don't have to if you don't want to, Wishie
Not forcing you or anything -w-

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 10 2011, 04:40 PM
Post #98

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Nah, it's fine. I have to edit his history a little anyway so I'll make those changes as well.

Edit: This character was originally set in our world so in his history is a mention of a bomb, I don't remember if it's exactly named a bomb, so I hope that's okay or we could just call it a work accident.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Aug 10 2011, 04:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 10 2011, 04:54 PM
Post #99

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Bomb?
I'm sure that's fine enough
Even if there's like electrobes everywhere people in the Pokemon world would have surely made a bomb or two or whatnot.

hnnn now I want to see this character even moreee

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 10 2011, 05:03 PM
Post #100

Group Icon

~HELLO~

lol, his history is a little off, in particular the last two paragraphs because I had to add those to fill in the last two years and connect to the roleplay better but I hope he lives up to expectation.

Username: Wishful Jirachi
Name: Nathan Wells
Hometown: Lilycove

Legendary: Suicune
Powers: He can freeze anything through touch and can cast winds similar to Suicune’s Northern Winds by holding the stone which he has had since he was a child.
Side: Evil, why not!?

Appearance: Nathan, being sixteen, is in that age range where a boy should have had their major growth spurt however he appears to be a late bloomer so is still kind of short in stature. In all, he only reaches a height of 5’ even however this really isn’t too bad for a child of his age. As most children, his skin is clear of blemishes and rather peachy in color. His eyes are the sweet color of molasses or caramel (amber) while his smile shows his cheerful and sweet disposition.

His cloths are suited for rougher use, in particular travelling. He wears mostly leather made material for its durability as well as a basic cotton shirt. The shirt is a dark hunter green and fits loosely over his body. The shirt is ripped slightly in the middle at the top but the cut is only one inch in length. Underneath this loose shirt he wears a tighter fitting black shirt, which is the shirt he sleeps in at night. Covering the sleeves of his shirt is a basic brown/tan leather jacket.

The jacket is short and stops just below his chest and has short sleeves. The collar is made of a darker material and fans out across his shoulders. This same darker material wraps around the cuffs of his sleeves which are tied by one silver button for each side. Just below his jacket sleeves is a small strip of his hunter green shirt that shows through. Matching the style of his jacket, his wrist guards and shorts are made in a similar fashion.

The wrist guards are mostly made of the same brighter colored leather as the jacket. They tie in the same fashion as the jacket sleeves with an identical silver button. These buttons have no button holes and are more like circular clips. On the underside of each of his wrist guards is a small sliver of silver metal, similar to the buttons. Upon his hands are black gloves which tuck underneath the wrist guards. In all, this only reaches to just below his elbow.

His pants, being the same style as the other portions of his clothing, it mostly consists of the brighter color of leather with the pockets outlined in the darker leather. The trim of the shorts are crafted in the same manner as the trim if the jacket sleeves and the wrist guards. The shorts only reach to just above his knees. His feet are bare as he prefers not wear shoes at all.

His hair is blonde in color and short, like most boys, but has grown out to the point that some mothers would be demanding that he get his hair cut immediately. The bangs, which have not yet grown to block his vision due to the style of cut, is longer in-between his eyes and then shorter until it reaches the brim of her ears. For the most part his hair is straight however he has one rather large cowlick in the back middle of his head. This lick consists of one large clump of hair and two smaller portions on each side.

On his back is a rather large travel pack that is associated with camping. The pack reaches from just below his bum to half way up the back of his head. It is a pale grey/tan color and is slightly wider then his body frame. The pack straps overlap the leather collar of his jacket and wrap around his hips. The pack has two large pockets on the bottom sides which is thicker due to weight distribution. The top of the pack is skinnier and has a blue blanket and darker blue pillow tied with dark leather buckle straps. Dangling from the strap on the back is one solitary frying pan.

Personality: Nathan is a happy, cheerful boy. He smiles often and doesn’t bother to think about saddening matters. He is pleasant to people that he meets and is quite respectful to his elders. Despite his pleasant disposition and outward appearance, he often doesn’t speak about his past or anything in regards to his life. He also does whatever he is told and doesn’t let others know when he is hurting whether it is physically or emotionally.

However, that was more like the old Nathan. He still is cheerful but for different reasons and still doesn't complain but that's becuase he thinks that no one cares. He completely shuns the elders, thinking they caused his father to kill himself, but still continues to hide his past. Now he never listens to what he is told unless the person somehow manages to become a part of his life. His most loyal companion is Harmone who accompanies him everywhere.

History: Nathan was always a perfect little baby. He was loved dearly by his family, being their first child. His mother spoiled him and his father taught him the ways of the land. The boy was obedient as he grew up and he was helpful around the house as he aged but he didn’t speak for many years past the normal time that a child would begin to speak with a basic vocabulary. His mother never thought much of it and she simply waited for him, exclaiming that he would speak when he was ready.

The pair would often be walking around town, Nathan’s hand in his mother’s, and people that knew the family well would smile and wave. Some would come over and try to get Nathan to speak but no one could and the day that Nathan first spoke, his mother was overjoyed. On that day he had found a small stone that was blue in color. He had brought it in from playing outside and showed his mother, exclaiming that it was cold. From that day on, that stone was the most special thing that their family ever had. No other items or childhood toys that Nathan received would ever replace what that stone meant to him nor would his mother ever forget the gift that that stone had given her son; the gift of speech.

As the child aged, he never would get rid of the stone. Some thought that it might have been a rare mineral or precious gem stone but no matter how many people ever looked at it, it could never be properly identified. Regardless, Nathan loved the stone. It was always in his left pocket, where he could easily reach it if needed. And as he grew, the stone was a source of wonder and inspiration. He often thought of what secrets the stone held and where it had originally come from.

During his younger years, his father often took him camping. Sometimes his mother would come along as well but she normally had other things to do. She greatly missed the bonding that took place on these trips but she was happy to see her son growing but it was during one of these trips that a fated day began. It seemed as any other day when the sun first crept its way into the new day. Birds were chirping and life was proceeding as it had been intended to however the sun would not set on that day before it bled read in the afternoon heat.

Nathan and his father were returning from one of their camping trips and their mother was going to meet them out for lunch after they returned to town. They were both pleased to see the only woman in their life however she never did come. After half an hour of worry, his father called the building with which she worked and there was no reply let alone a tone. The two left the restraint and went to where his mother had worked every day of her life sense she had been old enough to do so. Upon their arrival they spotted the smoke cloud and the police tape.

The street had been blocked off and officials were walking across the sidewalk, trying to keep people under control as they attempted to see what had happened. It was from the ambulance sirens and the tears of a woman in the crowd which spoke the truth. Nathan’s father ran past the officers, yelling that his wife was in there. He fought to get to the other side, to run into that building and find his wife. He was ready to risk his life, to let it go if needed. Nathan stood there as he watched his father tried to break the line.

The fire that was still crackling in the building was beginning to smolder out as firefighters took control of the situation. Knowing all very well that his mother was in that building, he simply looked at it. He was too young to understand if there was anything that he could do and he wouldn’t have been able to think of anything to do regardless. Despite his calm appearance, he could only stare at the flames and then at his father who had fallen to his knees, clutching tears in his hands. All he could was walk over to his father and stand there, resting his hand on his father’s shoulder. He remembered his father had done the same to his mother once when she was sad.

The funeral was held a week later. It was a lovely ceremony put into place for each member that had died during the incident. The family members of each person walked behind each coffin as they went to the graveyard which would serve as the memorial. Nathan simply held his father’s hand as they followed. His father tried to remain quiet and be as strong as his son had been during the actual incident but he could only do so much. As her coffin was lowered, his father couldn’t take it anymore and he crouched down to the ground. Nathan looked over to him, now the same height. His face was plain and simple. He knew the pain that his father felt but he also knew that there was no body in that coffin. If there was anything it was only ash and that was not the woman they had known; that was not his mother anymore.

The house was quiet the next few days and neighbors tried to offer support. They offered to take Nathan to the park or the pair of them out to dinner. All they wanted was for them to feel better but it soon became apparent that life could not simply return to how it had been. This was clear when Nathan no longer went out to play but sat inside simply looking outside, fiddling with the stone in his fingers. His father didn’t have words to say to his son and didn’t want to try to explain something like that to him. He felt that his son shouldn’t have to understand how to be a man in a situation like that. He felt that it wasn’t fair at all to Nathan to expect so much from him.

And as the days passed, his father simply wished that God had taken him instead of his wife. He felt that Nathan needed his mother then he did him yet it seemed that God would not allow him this happiness. Thankfully as Nathan reached 13 or a few months later, things started to become more pleasant. It seemed that perhaps life could be okay without her there. It greatly helped when the pair went camping again. It was like old times and Nathan and his father could smile freely. All would be okay. They would make it somehow, they always had after all.

It was just after Nathan had turned 14 that the truth of the stone would be told. Nathan had begun to play outside again. He still didn’t play with the other children but it was pleasing enough to at least see him playing by himself. He had his stone as always and he was simply lying down in the grass under the shade of an oak tree. The stone set out against the grass and he ran his finger over it as he looked up. His father had knocked on the back window and was waving to him. Smiling he had waved back before looking back at his stone.

The stone had grown paler in color, perhaps white, and had grown extremely cold to the touch. As Nathan watched the stone, the blades of grass the stone touched began to frost over. He continued to watch the stone with curiosity. He had once heard a story from his mother about a special stone like his which could summon a great creature from lore. The story had always been one of his favorites and as he remembered this thought, the stone began to glow softly before a large crack appeared on its side. Just as the glow became so great that he couldn’t see the stone anymore, a voice spoke in his head causing the biggest smile to crepe its way across his face since his mother’s death.

Afterward, his father became concerned because Nathan continuously tried to convince him that something was speaking to him, in particular Suicune. His father however had never truly believed his wife’s stories, despite evidence that the Legends of Lore could have actually existed. Therefore, he took Nathan to a specialist which was really just the old man of the town and told him to take a look at his son. The old man told his father that the legends did exist, completely confusing his father.

Later that night, in a fit of confusion, his father committed suicide and Nathan was left without another soul in the world. Following Suicune’s guidance, he remained in his home town and simply tried to ignore everyone else but he couldn’t. Someone had murdered his mother and his father had committed suicide. He convinced himself that it didn’t matter anymore and not long after he turned sixteen, Suicune began to speak all about others like him, Defenders. Sadly, Nathan didn’t see use in helping anyone else so he ignored Suicune and has remained in Lilycove ever since. Yet during this time in which he began to practically lose a portion of his mind, he has acquired the knowledge of how to create the very weapon which killed his mom, whether he has made one is a mystery.

Extra: He’s a crafty little demon.

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Harmone
Ability: Flash Fire
Grants immunity to Fire-type moves and increases the power of Fire-type moves by 50% when hit by a Fire-type move.

Nature: Harmone, practically Nathan’s guardian, is much like him, having practically been with him his entire life however he is more straightforward and open then Nathan is. He sees things that Nathan doesn’t and often instructs the child on things that he doesn’t understand. Harmone himself has not begun to speak but Nathan understands him well enough. It might be due to the fact that Nathan hadn’t spoken until many years after he should have that he can understand Harmone so well and just like his mother, Nathan simply waits for the day that Harmone speaks as well.

Harmone himself is actually rather cruel. He looks down on other pokemon and will often harm them if no one is watching him. If prompted he will act aggressively and without mercy. He is not afraid of other pokemon and hates his pokeball just like Nathan. He is always at Nathan’s left side unless he is in battle or needed for another purpose.
Moveset:
Thunder Fang, Flamethrower, Foul Play, and Smog.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Aug 11 2011, 04:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:44 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.