Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
38 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Satellites (Catch Me If I Fall), OOC/Sign-Ups yes [[Closed]
Holy Roman Empir...
post Jul 31 2011, 08:18 PM
Post #41

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 119 699

The Ultimate

It's official, I wanna reserve both Mew and Celebi, thank you

--------------------
Promise me you'll return!

Ignore If You Dare (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Aug 2 2011, 04:16 PM
Post #42

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 632

~

Sorry, I went a-campin' and didn't warn the interwebz.
I apologize further, as neither of my chars are evil, unless you want a third char, which will probably be something silly like Phione. Heh.
In other news, my first character is nearly complete, and shall be posted shortly, at the latest tomorrow.

--------------------
No compy Sundays and I can only update once a day.

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 4 2011, 10:44 AM
Post #43

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Yay more characters
you don't have to make an evil you, Xychi, but it would be nice if you did

Ale ffffdf so sorry I haven't posted up the topic
My days of the week have been seriously lessees up and I didn't realize yesterday was Wensday
that party really messed me up hnnnnnn

Edit;;;;
On a second choice I will wait on Xychi, since s/he should be close enough done, I guess
If any objections I do have everything written up, so just say something and everything will be posted.

Spoiler (click to showhide)

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Aug 4 2011, 10:04 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Aug 6 2011, 11:31 PM
Post #44

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 632

~

So much for my unreliability.

Firen (click to show)

--------------------
No compy Sundays and I can only update once a day.

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 6 2011, 11:46 PM
Post #45

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Foren is quite interesting, surely
Accepted
Ill both update the first post and post the main RP topic come tomorrow/Monday, since everything is saved over in the PC at my Gram's fffffff-

hmmm I have an odd feeling she might just dislike almost everyone....

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Aug 6 2011, 11:48 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Judool
post Aug 7 2011, 02:43 AM
Post #46

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 30 429

Defender:
Username: Death Magnetic
Name: Melissa Zeverai
Hometown: From Lavender Town, Kanto, currently lives in Oldale Town, Hoenn.

Legendary: Darkrai
Powers: She can give anyone who is sleeping around her terrible nightmares, and she can make those around her fall asleep as well, except doing this takes a lot of energy.
Side: Evil.

Appearance: Melissa stands at 5'3" and weighs about 113 pounds. Her skin is very pale as a result of only going outside if it is nighttime, or if it is cloudy outside. Her eyes are a bright blue and stone cold, showing little to no emotion at all. Her expression is usually dull and hard to read.

Her hair is short and black, barely brushing her shoulders. Her bangs are styled so they fall over her right eye. For clothes, Melissa wears a black jacket that's usually unzipped. Under that, she wears a tight fitting white t-shirt. For lower wear, she wears black jeans that are torn up and worn out a lot. There is a big tear going down the side starting at the right knee, and many other little tears and holes. For shoes she wears a pair of black steel toed boots.

Personality: Melissa appears very calm and quiet on the outside, not really doing much. Her emotions on the inside of her are a whole different story. She often thinks about killing people, or things. She is very sadistic, as well as slightly insane. She loves the sight of anyone in pain or dying, and this usually triggers something in her mind that changes her on the outside. Melissa will usually get an insane smile spread on her face and she will shake and try not to go on a mass killing spree. The only way she usually gets back to normal if the person hurt dies, or if they get out of her sight.

She is incredibly quick to anger. One wrong word will set her off. She usually handles her anger physically instead of verbally. It takes her a while to calm down. She usually will need to be alone, even though she often is alone. Melissa never gets sad. Never. She doesn't feel remorse or mercy either, those emotions does exist in her at all.

Melissa hates it when it's sunny outside, preferring to stay inside or in the shadows. She loves it when it's nighttime. If she's feeling bored enough, she'll go out at night at give people awful grotesque nightmares, or even kill them. She only does the latter if she's feeling angry as well as bored.

History: Melissa grew up in a small house in Lavender Town with her older sister and parents. As Melissa grew older, everything she did was overshadowed by her older sister. If she got good grades, her sister did better. Her sister caught her first pokemon before her. Her parents loved her sister and hated Melissa, always telling her how she should be more like her. Melissa didn't want to be like her. She was snobby, bratty, arrogant, and she had life easy.

When Melissa was getting teased by her sister one day, she ran from the house and into the tower where pokemon were laid to rest. She didn't know how long she was there, but she talked to the ghosts there. She told them about her rotten sister and how much she hated her parents for not caring about her. To this day she wasn't sure if what the ghosts were saying was just a part of her mind or what, but they said to kill them all. If she tried to be kind to them all and they didn't give anything in return, they should give her their lives.

She didn't do this right away, however. She saved up as much money as possible and was sure to make out a plan of where she would go. She sure as hell didn't want to stay in this town anymore. On the night of her 16th birthday, she took a match to the house and burned it down. She didn't know if anyone had made it out alive or not, she had left as soon as the house lit up in flames.

She traveled all through the Kanto region, eventually getting bored with it. She then decided to go to Hoenn and see if it was any better. When the boat got to Hoenn, she was in a very bad mood. Someone looked at her, and that was a mistake. She glared at them, and they dropped to the ground. Melissa was very puzzled about this. She wasn't sure what the hell she did, but she tried it out on another person who made eye contact with her.

She could make them drop like flies without even glaring at them. She ignored the two people lying on the ground and traveled the Hoenn region a bit, decided to stop and live in the small and quiet town of Odale. She didn't discover her nightmare talent until she was 22 years old. Someone was sleeping out in the sun, and she looked over at them. Almost immediately, a wispy red line flowed from her to the sleeping person. It disappeared just as quickly as it appeared, and the person sleeping thrashed about, almost as if they were trying to get away from something.

Melissa practiced this many times on people, and she was very intrigued with her new abilities. She was also intrigued about the dreams the legendary pokemon Darkrai was in. He told her about Arceus, and The Nameless One. Melissa decided she would side with The Nameless One. The way Darkrai had told about The Nameless One was very interesting to her, and she couldn't possibly side with the good side considering all of the stuff she did.

Extra: Ask the owl. :c

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Gengar
Nickname: N/A
Ability: Levitate - Ground type attacks don't affect it.
Nature: Gengar is devious and loves to cause trouble. He often leaves Melissa's side to go torment people by playing pranks on them and putting them to sleep. He would never do any of this to his trainer because he finds her a little bit scary.
Moveset: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Destiny Bond, Nightmare.

Pokemon: Banette
Nickname: N/A
Ability: Insomnia - Prevents the pokemon from falling asleep in battle.
Nature: Banette is a troublemaker just like Gengar. They'll often team up and play horrible pranks on others. She's much braver than Gengar, and she will prank Melissa every once and a while.
Moveset: Sucker Punch, Shadow Ball, Hex, Faint Attack

fdklsdjalskdjalksd I hope this is okay. I haven't used this character in forever aughhh. ;^;

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 7 2011, 09:19 AM
Post #47

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Oh snap Its Melissa
Hide your children

And of course, accepted again.
Yay more evil-do-ers cat.gif

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 7 2011, 02:33 PM
Post #48

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

Omg...I thought Catch Me If I Fall rung a bell! *Is so tempted to re-enter her character*

It's so sad I didn't draw the connection until now....

Edit: I have to re-join. =)

Ezra Elit (click to show)

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Aug 7 2011, 03:24 PM

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 7 2011, 06:32 PM
Post #49

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Wooooo Wishful is back on the team
Of course you are accepted -w-

Also guess what
The RP Topic is finally here!~
Riiiiight... Here.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Spokesman
post Aug 7 2011, 07:13 PM
Post #50

I see you fantasy, you wanna make it a reality paved in gold
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 684

Living Things

Rise Against reference, HELL YEAH! *hi-fives*

If I'm not finished, I will finish eventually (click to show)

This post has been edited by Indestructible: Aug 10 2011, 04:21 PM

--------------------
Came back on a whim because I saw something that reminded me of here. If you remember me, hit me up on Discord CHR|Flygon#8505 and if you a real one, tell me where I frequented most on here so we can catch up like the old days.
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 7 2011, 07:17 PM
Post #51

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Yeeeeeeeeah another person that gets the reference
Free cookies for everyone.

So anyway, Uxie will now be reserved for Indestructible
Aaaaaand sign-ups are now closed unless I get a change of heart
....will be, like, impossible. hmmmmmm....

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Aug 7 2011, 07:32 PM
Post #52

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

The Ultimate

I can still submit my chars because I reserved right? almost done.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 7 2011, 07:49 PM
Post #53

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Of course
The SU's are only closed for anyone else other than people that have already made profiles/reserved

I'll be awaiting those profiles now~
kukukkukuku~~~

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 7 2011, 08:56 PM
Post #54

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Would you be horribly annoyed if I simply copied my old intro post?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 7 2011, 08:58 PM
Post #55

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Not at all.
I don't quite care what people really do at first, as long as they post and stuff
-w-

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 7 2011, 09:00 PM
Post #56

Group Icon

~HELLO~

lol, well then I'm going to do that! =)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 7 2011, 09:08 PM
Post #57

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

I just realized something though

You might just need to edit the last few sentences around,
Unless SUDDEN MASS MURDER HAHAHAHAHA

*is shot*

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 7 2011, 09:10 PM
Post #58

Group Icon

~HELLO~

lol, I was re-reading it and noticed that! haha. I changed it, don't worry. Although it was nicer with the bodies, no?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Aug 8 2011, 08:18 AM
Post #59

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

The Ultimate

FINALLY, I PRESENT TO YOU, MY SIGN-UPS!!! *insert applause here*

Defender:
Username: 123may
Name: Mirage Pennyton
Hometown: Fortree City
Legendary: Celebi
Powers: She can do minor things with time like stop it temporarily, make it move forward, and make it move backward. She can also fly, but no one knows how.
Side: Good
Appearance: Mirage
She has long green hair that reaches her lower back and blue eyes. She wears a red scarf around her neck that flows down over her shoulder in the front. She also wears a black shirt, white jacket, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes. She is 5' 8" in height and weighs 122 lbs.. She has a very light, untanned skin color.

Personality: Kind, but temper mental. Easily gets along with other people, but doesn't like large crowds. Not shy, very bold, but knows when to step down or hold her position. She has a happy-go-lucky and bubbly personality. She is light-hearted and has a soft spot for pokemon. She is serious sometimes and doesn't anger too easily.
She is usually nice. She doesn’t usually follow the rules for most things, but knows what to do and when to do it. She does what she wants and mostly gets away with it. She is considered a free spirit and has wonderful timing on most things and is never late unless there is something big or important.

History: She has a mother and a father, but no siblings. Being an only child can be lonely for her, but she muddles through. When she turned 9 her parents gave her her first pokemon, a Ditto, and they have trained especially hard to get stronger. When she was 10 she caught her second pokemon, a Vulpix. She also trained that pokemon as well. Her parents then gave her a Fire Stone and told her to use it only if she needed it.
Two days after her Vulpix evolved she caught her Pichu. Since then It has evolved into a Pikachu and she is working on finding a Thunder Stone. She has also caught a Cyndaquil and is working on evolving it into a Typhlosion. She has been saving money up since she was little and has roughly [insert money type here] 7,000 just from doing odd jobs around town.
When her Ditto was battling another trainer her Ditto had transformed into a Sceptile to fight. when her Ditto had used Hyper Beam and couldn't move. As the Sceptile had dodged and was about to attack, Ditto couldn't move. Mirage panicked and time suddenly slowed down. She was shocked, but she had just enough time to move her Ditto/Sceptile before time started moving again. She won the battle and no one questioned her.

Extra:

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Ditto
Nickname: Ditto
Ability: Limber- The Pokémon is protected from paralysis.
Nature: Calm
Moveset: Transform

Pokemon: Ninetails
Nickname: Ninetails
Ability: Flash Fire- It powers up Fire-type moves if it's hit by one.
Nature: Relaxed
Moveset: Ember, Flamethrower, Bite, Tackle

Pokemon: Pikachu
Nickname: Sparky
Ability: Static- If a pokemon with Static is hit by a move making contact, there is a 30% chance the foe will become paralyzed.
Nature: Brave
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Discharge, Quick Attack, Flash

Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Nickname: Ty
Ability: Blaze- If a pokemon has less than a third of their HP remaining, Blaze will power up their Fire-type moves by 50% (1.5×).
Nature: Timid
Moveset: Ember, Tackle, Smokescreen, Dig

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Defender:
Username: 123may
Name: May ElisaBeth Wolf ( likes to be called Mew because of her initials)
Hometown: Fortree city
Legendary: Mew
Powers: She can transform into different things, can float a few feet off the ground, and has psychic abilities, although they aren't that strong yet.
Side: Good
Appearance: May
She has light pink hair that reaches to her lower back and deep blue eyes(don't pay attention to the eyes in the picture). She is 5' 9" and weighs 110 lbs. She has a light tanned skin tone. She wears a light yellow dress shirt that reaches her waist, a white jacket, blue jeans that reach her shoes, and blue and white tennis shoes. She has a thin frame and can easily fit into small places.

Personality: She is a happy go lucky type of girl. She tries to have a bubbly personality despite any interference around her. She is rarely anything less than happy or excited. She is bold and brave and never takes no for an answer. She can be shy at times, but that doesn't take her happy away. She loves to be around pokemon she likes and loves to make new friends. She has a lot of pokemon that stay at her house, but only carries five with her when she goes somewhere.

History: Although she doesn't have many friends that are human, she has found that pokemon love to be around her. Ever since she was little pokemon had crowded around her. Her parents died when she was 8, so she now lives with her grandparents. They are nice to her and enjoy the pokemon she brings home.
When she was 9, she had brought home an injured Pidgy. She worked for a whole week to help mend it's wing and it was finally able to fly again. She had run to the backyard with the pokemon and let it fly. It flew in circles around her, then landed in a Pecha berry tree. The Pidgy seemed to like the berries and has stayed with May ever since.
She first found out about her 'abilities' when she was watching her Pidgy fly one day. She wanted to fly with him and tried to imagine what flying would feel like. She opened her eyes to find that she was floating in the air, but she list concentration and fell to the ground. Although she wasn't hurt, she still tried over and over again to see if she could do it again. Later she had begun to read the minds around her, although she couldn't make them out at that time, she has gotten much better now.
After her Pidgy had evolved into a Pidgeotto, she was flying around with it one day. She thought of how it would be like, more specifically, to fly like a Pidgeotto. She felt feathers grow and saw her mouth turn into a beak. May looked at her arms and noticed they were wings and that she was a Pidgeotto. She has spent a lot of time perfecting this as well. Since then her Pidgeotto has evolved into a Pidgeot.

Extra: (Anything else that you want to add?)

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Pidgeot
Nickname: Pie
Ability: Keen Eye prevents the pokemon from losing accuracy, for example from moves like Sand Attack.
Moveset: WhirlWind, Hurricane, Mirror Move, Steel wing

Pokemon: Onix
Nickname: Onyx (Yes, named after the gem)
Ability: Sturdy- It cannot be knocked out with one hit.
Nature: Modest
Moveset: Iron Tail, Slam, Dig, Earthquake

Pokemon: Gengar
Nickname: Shadow
Ability: Levitate- Gives full immunity to all Ground-type moves.
Nature: Rash
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Hex, Shadow Ball, Psychic

Pokemon: Shinx
Nickname: Sparx
Ability: Rivalry- Deals more damage to a Pokémon of same gender.
Nature: Brave
Moveset: Charge, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Thunder Fang

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Nickname: Gal
Ability: Synchronize- If the opponent causes a burn, paralysis, or poisoning of the pokemon with Synchronize, the opponent receives the status condition too.
Moveset: Teleport, Psychic, Magical Leaf, Shadow Ball

This post has been edited by 123may: Aug 8 2011, 04:44 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 8 2011, 09:34 AM
Post #60

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Although nothing else are wrong with your profiles May,
You need to write out those appearences, not just post a picture

Sorry about it, but that's just how it is
:/

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

38 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:23 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.