Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
38 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Satellites (Catch Me If I Fall), OOC/Sign-Ups yes [[Closed]
Shadow Dragon
post Jul 22 2011, 11:31 AM
Post #21

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

After seeing you my lunch got instantly better :'D
Anyway. Glad to see you again.
Registeel (is it bad that I suddenly thought of Voldemort when reading 'you-konw-who' at first?) and Giratina are reserved.

hmm
Hey look our first trio of Pokes has finally been gotten
and with only four spots left awwww yeahhhh

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Yurianni
post Jul 22 2011, 12:45 PM
Post #22

Yep, I'm totally not a fangirl.....
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 557

^^

This sounds interesting, may I join?

Defender
Username: Yurianni
Name: Iris Divinity
Hometown: Cianwood City
Legendary: Lugia
Powers: She has the ablity to create and calm storms as well as do small amounts of work with water.
Side: neutral
Appearance: Iris is a somewhat tall for a girl her age, she stands at about 5 foot 6 1/2. The most noticable detail of her face are her deep red eyes. There are times when people look into her eyes and see flames dancing in them. But most of the time they're just a pale pink color. Her long, straight hair runs almost to her knees, it's color pure white and almost seems to glow.

She tends to wear a long dress that runs down to her knees. The dress itself is nothing amazing, just a plain black dress, with a thin white ribbon around the waist. She takes along a faded gray backpack with her where ever she goes, and keeps her hair up with another white ribbon.

Personality: Iris is very calm and sincere. She is always willing to help someone in need, even if she doesn't show it. She is very caring and compassionent, yet stubborn. If someone needs help, even though they don't want it, she doesn't normally take no for an answer.

Iris does have another side though, she hates to see people suffer and if you mess with her or her pokemon she becomes very aggressive and will fight back with all she has. Her pokemon are very important to her and she hates to see them in pain or anger.

History: Iris was born in Cianwood City in the Johto region. She was raised to see the bright side of things, and that pain and suffering are deadly and dangerous. Over the course of her life, she has helped fight raiders and other pirate like people on the seas. She does this to protect her friends and family living on the island away from the main land.

Iris first was picked by Lugia when she was ten, just after she recived her first pokemon. She was lost out at sea and he came to her through telapathy. She wasn't sure what to make of this at first, but she learned to live with the powers she was given and to give good back to the people. She doesn't abuse her powers, and enjoys the fact that a legendary pokemon has put his trust in her. Though she knows this comes with alot responsiblity.

She hasn't always been carful of her powers though. When she first recieved them, she almost wiped out her town and all the people in it. Lugia came and helped her fix what she had done and since then she tries to be extra careful on what she does with them. She lives in Cianwood City so that she will be close to her beloved legendary pokemon. And if he ever needs her, she is there.

Extra: You might need to ask the owl that question.
Pokemon

Pokemon: Riolu
Nickname: Luna
Ability: Inner Focus, prevents flinching.
Nature: Suspicious, she doesn't trust most people besides Iris and Genna.
Moveset: Quick Attack, Endure, Force Palm, Counter

Pokemon: Spheal
Nickname: Genna
Ability: Thick fat, halves the power of Ice-type and Fire-type moves
Nature: Jumpy, she's very nervous around new people and tends to hide behind Iris.
Moveset: Powder Snow, Water Gun, Encore, Ice Ball.

--------------------

Dark Magician, Marik Ishtar, and Zigfried Von Schroeder made by the totally awesome Emmathetiger

Stuff Made For Me (click to show)

Credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 22 2011, 01:15 PM
Post #23

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Interesting there.
so many neutrals :'D

Anyway.
Accepted.
Spots are down to three awww yeeeah

...lugia must of been a lazy fuck to wait 8 years to find someone mhm..

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jul 22 2011, 01:16 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Jul 24 2011, 01:26 PM
Post #24

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 116 506

0_o

Username: CaptainMystery
Name: Adelmo Je’ Damask
Hometown: Iron Island
Legendary: Registeel
Powers: His skin is almost impossible to harm and he can control certain steel alloys

Side: Chaotic Good

Appearance: Adelmo has a dark skin, a mixture of African and Cuban. He has a faint accent that would make you assume that he is from Cuba. His eyes are covered by a mask that has the Registeel dots on it, it covers his entire forehead. His hair is an albino white that goes down to his neck. His nose is crooked like a vultures and he has a small beard. His face is very stern and a little thin. His neck is a tad bit log, but barely noticeable. He is 6'1 and weighs 153 pounds

He has on a vest that exposes his skin but that wouldn’t matter because most of his skin on his chest is covered by random bandages and lines of cloth. He does however appear very muscular; He has a very intimidating atmosphere around him. With that said, he is also very slender as well, showing that he keeps himself in very good shape. His vest is sleeveless and you can see his bear arms up to his hands. His hands have bandages covering around most of them except the very fingertips. His hands have three red dots illuminating from the front of them.

Personality: Adelmo Je’ Damask tends to stay uninvolved in conflict, not wanting to jump into danger he is kind of a loner. But he can be social with people, he just tends to not care much about what they do or what they plan. He is also very sarcastic, to an extent were people can’t even tell if he is being saractic or not. This leads him to make fun of people he meets right off the bat, which tends to annoy a lot of people.

Adelmo always has a calm behavior towards problems if he does get involved with things, he is not one to get hot headed or angry over little things because he doesn’t operate like that, he also is not the curious type of person, he really doesn’t care much for things he doesn’t understand because he doesn’t want to get involved.
Adelmo Enjoys being around factories or places with large amounts of ore, it sooths him strangely, maybe it has something to do with the Registeel thing. He hates being near heat though, it makes him nervous and weak. He is also an expert swordsman

History: Adelmo started life in the poorest of conditions, well not poorest but his family was in deep poverty. He was born in Spain, and his mother was from Cuba, his father was from South Africa. He had several siblings and although his conditions were poor, he made the most out of life. His father noticed right from the beginning that Adelmo was something special, even when he was an infant he seemed to be abnormally strong willed and was able to walk quicker and better than most other children.

Since Adelmo’s fauther wanted the best for his son, he tried to enroll him in an School program over sea’s but being that they were so poor, they couldn’t possible afford it. Soon, as Adelmo turned seven, His family’s house was foreclosed and they were forced to move. With the last remaining amount of his money, the Damask family moved to a far off island with very few people living there, also known as Iron Island.

Adelmo never got much of an education, there was no schools were he moved to, his eldest Brother Rodrigo, who was 17 helped out his father and built a small shack for all of them to live in. Rodrigo spent most of his life living in that shack until his father died when Rodrigo was 16. This killed most of his family emotionally, the man that had tried so hard, and helped them so much, had died. This broke most of the Damask family apart, the only people who stayed on the island was Rodrigo, Adelmo, Sophia, and Razul. Razul was the oldest of the group, being 23 Rodrifgo was third oldest 15 Adelmo was second 18 and Sophia was last, 12 .

Adelmo did most of the Labor work around there; he would gather wood, make fires and even mine for resources, which actually lead to him receiving his strange powers. As he was mining one day late at night, He struck a strange ore, it glowed a mystic red color, but the ore itself was black. Adelmo hid the ore from his family and studied it whenever he had the chance.

One night, on Adelmo’s 24th birthday, something happened, Adelmo had tried everything to breack the rock, that night, but nothing would work as he was about to give up, the rock blew up in a fantastic display of flashing red, grey and black. No one was home at the time, so Adelmos’s family was safe but they thought that the explosion had killed Adelmo. This ruined the family completely and all of them moved.

A year later, on the exact same day, Adelmo woke up under a pile of rocks and mud. He got out from the rubble and looked in a puddle, his black hair had turned a stunning white, and he had scars all over his body. He covered the scars up with bandages quickly, explaining why he wore all the bandages. He quickly learned that he could not be harmed at all when he fell from a cliff and didn’t break a bone in his body.

When Adelmo was 26, he found a strange weapon as he was walking around Iron Island, a sharp sword was just, there one day, no note no anything it was just there, as if it were waiting for him. He quickly learned how to use it and the following year he found a note were the sword had been. The note was not specific, but it said that there were others like him; the strange part was that Adelmo didn’t care and just moved on with his business, and then something very strange happened.

Adelmo found another note, the exact same day, the exact same time; just appear from thin air, the next year, when he was 28, Adelmo was frightened about this and decide that he would have to look for more people like him and figure out what is going on. Adelmo left Iron Island and is looking around Sinnoh for answers.

Extra: Candy causes tounge evaporation

Does Adelmo have to have a pokemon, I didn't picture him having one cat.gif

This post has been edited by CaptianMystery: Sep 15 2011, 02:52 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 24 2011, 01:48 PM
Post #25

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Hey look phone stalking

Anyway.
I guess Ill be accepting this one, Doc
No Pokemon is fine, since I can't imagine it either
Once I get to a PC Ill edit the first post
Do not want phone auto correct

Oddly the Chatoic Good made me laugh
Me and my weird sense of humor

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Jul 25 2011, 06:44 PM
Post #26

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

0_o

Username: CaptainMystery
Name: Nuve G. Valkeria
Hometown: Jubilife City

Legendary: Giratina
Powers: He can conjure up balls of ghost like energy, he can open rifts in space to the Distorition world with ease, trapping opponents there to fend off against the savage Giratina
Side: Evil

Appearance:
Personality: (Personality of the character. Are they shy? Brave? Maybe a bit weird? Add anything you can think of. Again, two paragraphs minimum.)

History: (The background of the character, starting at life to wherever it would end for now. Include their, er, ‘finding’ with their new abilities. Make sure to include any important events, as well as any major characters within their background. Three paragraphs minimum.)

Extra: (Anything else that you want to add?)

Pokemon: (Pokemon. Simple. Two to six, there’s a form below that you can use. Just copy and paste it as many times as you need)

Pokemon: (Pokemon Species, simple enough)
Nickname: (Make it sensible and easy to read and whatnot, please.)
Ability: (The Pokemon’s Ability. Please, try to post the description/effect/whatever of the Ability so there’s no need to look them up)
Nature: (Basically the personality. You can make it described by a few words or a paragraph, I really don’t care.)
Moveset: (A list of moves, four at most. Only egg moves and level up moves, please.)

I'm not nearly done yet, but I just wanted to get SOMETHING down at lead cat.gif

This post has been edited by CaptianMystery: Jul 28 2011, 05:36 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Judool
post Jul 27 2011, 01:40 PM
Post #27

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 30 429

Gdi this place is too dead and it makes me sad. :c

Just wondering, though, when do you think you'll be able to get the RP up? c:

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 27 2011, 01:54 PM
Post #28

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Uhm

I was hoping for when Xychi, Blazkid, and Doc finish their profiles
But if Doc can finish his second ( since we really need a bad guy) before Thursday then I will try to get it up then
Since chances are the night/some of the afternoon of thursday and most of friday I won't be able to do shit because of concerts and adventures in new york yeeeh

so yeah
a run-down of things

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jul 27 2011, 01:54 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jul 27 2011, 02:37 PM
Post #29

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 632

~

I'm working on mine.
Unfortunately I'm only just finishing the first.
Curse Mom and her unreasonable time limit!

--------------------
No compy Sundays and I can only update once a day.

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Jul 28 2011, 08:12 AM
Post #30

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 119 699

The Ultimate

Darn, don't see Celebi, may I reserve Mew please?

--------------------
Promise me you'll return!

Ignore If You Dare (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 28 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #31

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Celebi isn't on the list?
....oops

I'll go put Celebi on it, but I'll put you down for Mew May
If you want to switch it/add Celebi on just tell me and I will.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Jul 28 2011, 10:56 AM
Post #32

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 119 699

The Ultimate

hmm..... I might just make two characters and have one for Cel. and one for Mew. Might.

--------------------
Promise me you'll return!

Ignore If You Dare (click to show)
+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Jul 28 2011, 05:38 PM
Post #33

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

0_o

I- uh... I lost all motivation of creating that character :C

I'm sorry, I just didn't really like him that much, so If I think of something else I will edit that.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yurianni
post Jul 29 2011, 10:14 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

^^

Can I do another one?

Defender:
Username: Yurianni
Name: Keith Rosan
Hometown: Ecruteak City

Legendary: Ho-Oh
Powers: He can calm strange spirits no one else sees, and can bring pokemon back to life and heal them, though it takes alot of energy.
Side: Neutral

Appearance: Keith has long black hair that hangs down into his eyes. His eyes are a deep green, and when he gets lost in thought they turn more of a brown color.

He wears a black shirt and a white jacket, his pants area brown color along with his shoes. He does his best to stay away from other humans, so he has lighter skin than most people.

Personality: Keith is very serious and tends to ignore most humans. While living in a city Keith spends most of his time hiding away in the Bell Tower with Ho-Oh and his pokemon.

He only shows his feelings towards pokemon, and people he deeply cares about. If he finds a pokemon in pain or anger he will do everything he can to help.

History: Keith was abandoned by his parents at a young age, after finding himself alone in the forest he met his first pokemon and fell in love. Since then he has enjoyed the company of any pokemon.

At the age of five he stumbled into the Bell Tower and met Ho-Oh, the legendary. Unlike some people he went up to the legendary bird and introduced himself, from there he decided that he enjoyed the solitude of the tower. A few days later Ho-Oh decided that Keith was the person he wanted and chose him.

Since then Keith has been doing tasks for the bird and healing pokemon. He has tried to avoid all forms of human contact, but there are times when he has to communicate with others. Most of the time he's in the tower without any other human company, and he enjoys it.

Extra: Ask an owl

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Vulpix
Nickname:Taylor
Ability: Flash Fire, Powers up Fire-type moves if hit by a Fire move
Nature: Sweet and Friendly
Moveset: Ember, Fire Spin, Flame Burst, and Confuse Ray.

Pokemon: Poochyena
Nickname: Ester
Ability: Run Away, guarantees escape from a wild Pokémon
Nature:Very protective of both Keith and Taylor, though if you get to know her she's very sweet.
Moveset: Tackel, Assurance, Bite, Roar

This post has been edited by Yurianni: Sep 7 2011, 09:27 PM

--------------------

Dark Magician, Marik Ishtar, and Zigfried Von Schroeder made by the totally awesome Emmathetiger

Credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 30 2011, 06:45 AM
Post #35

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Hmmm
Okay then Doc
Ill keep the reserve for you though, just in case

Hopefully Blazkid or Xychi has evil characters hnnn
Don't really want to start without them

Anyway
Yurianni is accepted again
Ill edit the first post once I get to a PC
If I ever stop being sick too hnnnn

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Jul 30 2011, 11:47 AM
Post #36

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

0_o

Hey Yuri...

Why is he in the burnt tower that one was Lugias not Ho-oh's

Ho-oh was in the bell tower silly cat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yurianni
post Jul 30 2011, 12:09 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

^^

Oh, woops... I'll fix that.

--------------------

Credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jul 30 2011, 12:20 PM
Post #38

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 30 429

Sorry for this completely random post, but...

Burnt Tower, Bell Tower, Sprout Tower.

Burnt Bellsprout. 8D
Oh god don't hurt me. ;A;

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Jul 30 2011, 01:50 PM
Post #39

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

0_o

Yeaaah, it better be fixed boi wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 31 2011, 05:46 PM
Post #40

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Burned Bellsprout?
Dear god...

ANYWAY TO BUSINESS
I'll start the RP up by either Tuesday or Wednesday,
Depending on what day it will be done

Hmm
By now, we have Three Good characters, Four Neutral, and no Evil peoples.
Why no love for the Nameless?
Oh wait, he's a bad guy
...looks like I should get cracking on that last character slot now hnnn

ffff Doc why is your sig distracting me hnnnnnn

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jul 31 2011, 05:47 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

38 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:17 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.