Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
38 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Satellites (Catch Me If I Fall), OOC/Sign-Ups yes [[Closed]
Judool
post Aug 23 2011, 06:05 PM
Post #161

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 30 429

Oh, I totally forgot about neutral. xD

I just figured for what I had in mind, it would be hard to make her an evil character and whatnot. I can do neutral instead of good. c:

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 23 2011, 06:06 PM
Post #162

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Everyone forgets about the third group
they are just so unlove but oh well

Eh, we have enough evils by now
Mostly we just need the neutral side to fill up a bit more.
it's like 9 - 6 - 5 now I think?

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Aug 23 2011, 06:48 PM
Post #163

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 119 699

The Ultimate

what abilities would a rayquaza kid have?

--------------------
Promise me you'll return!

Ignore If You Dare (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 23 2011, 06:55 PM
Post #164

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

uhhh
"It is notable for its ability to soothe the other members of the Weather trio, when angered. Rayquaza is capable of using various elemental attacks that it shoots from its mouth and are incredibly ruinous in power. Rayquaza can negate the effects of the weather. Since Rayquaza is a Dragon-type Pokémon, it can learn Draco Meteor. Because of it's slim and coiling structure, Rayquaza can fly up to blinding speeds and maneuver with ease despite this. "

So I guess weather related abilities then

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 23 2011, 06:59 PM
Post #165

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

QUOTE(Death Magnetic @ Aug 22 2011, 10:24 PM) *
Wow, I really liked Wishie's characters. ;w;

And yay, evil Rayquaza! ;w;

*Luffs Rayquaza*

Yah! Thanks Chloe! <3

Edit: On the note of the twins, I don't have time to post a worthy introduction tonight but I will do my best to pay attention in class and write it, lol. =P

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Aug 23 2011, 07:00 PM

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Aug 23 2011, 07:22 PM
Post #166

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

The Ultimate

I was reading that in bulbapedia like, 20 min ago, but I wasn't sure if they would be ok. Thank you!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Spokesman
post Aug 23 2011, 09:26 PM
Post #167

I see you fantasy, you wanna make it a reality paved in gold
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 684

Living Things

I think I'll reserve Evil Mewtwo guy. Minor cloning abilities?

--------------------
Came back on a whim because I saw something that reminded me of here. If you remember me, hit me up on Discord CHR|Flygon#8505 and if you a real one, tell me where I frequented most on here so we can catch up like the old days.
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 23 2011, 09:34 PM
Post #168

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Hmm

Minor cloning abilities, yes
Mostly himself I suspect, or something like that idunno.

yaaaaay evil side is finally getting love

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Judool
post Aug 23 2011, 09:44 PM
Post #169

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 429

Defender:
Username: Death Magnetic
Name: Sirena Baideme
Hometown: From Castelia, Unova. Starts out in Lilycove, Hoenn.

Legendary: Meloetta
Powers: She can create shockwaves with her voice by screaming, and she can calm people around her with her gentle singing.
Side: Neutral. c:

Appearance: Sirena measures out at 4'8" and weighs in at 84 pounds. She is very pale, almost as if she has never been in sunlight before. She has somewhat curly shoulder length greenish-brown hair. There are a few spots in it that are brown, like on the bangs, and underneath. She never lets her bangs fall in front of her eyes, so she is almost constantly brushing them away. Her eyes are a hazel color. They are green on the outsides, and gradually turn to brown. Around the middle of her pupil is an almost orange colored ring. On the right side of her head, she wears a black and purple bow that she never takes out of her hair unless she is showering.

For clothes, Sirena wears a light green v-neck shirt with a lacey white tanktop undeath just so she doesn't show too much cleavage. For lower wear, she wears a pair of dark blue jeans. They aren't anything like skinny jeans, since those are uncomfortable. Her pants are held up with a black and white checkered belt. For shoes, Sirena simply wears a pair of dark green converse. Her fingernails are also painted a light green color, and are long in length. Around her left wrist, she wears a bracelet that has black musical notes all around on it. She never takes it off.

Sirena appears to be younger than she actually is, which is a common mistake people make. Some think that she is 16, 15, or even 14 in some cases. Her height is most likely what makes people think that since she isn't that tall.

Personality: Sirena is a very calm and serene individual. She never raises her voice or lashes out at anyone. She stays calm in the worst of situations, speaking normally and not panicking. It is almost impossible to upset of anger her. She keeps calm when someone is insulting her, hurting someone she cares about, or anything like that. When talking to other people, she speaks in a sort of quiet voice. She often comes off as shy because of this, but she isn't. Sirena isn't outgoing enough to go up to random people and talk, but if someone approaches her with something to say, then she will respond.

Sirena is a lover of music. She listens to almost every type of music, and she plays a few instruments. The intrument she likes the sound of the most is the piano and the violin, and she plays both of those. She also plays the piccolo and the flute, but not as often. She also likes to write music too. Most of the stuff she plays is things that she has composed herself. Inspiration to her comes from other famous musicians and songs that she's previously written.

One thing that she dislikes is bright light. Overly bright things both her, like sunlight that is shining on metal and giving off a glare. The sun itself doesn't bother her, however. She also hates sudden loud noises, like an alarm clock going off. She is startled very easily, but she still keeps her calm.

History: Sirena grew up in the large city of Castelia, with her parents. She had a good life with friends, and she went to a good school and everything she could ever want. When she was 12, and unfortunate accident happened. When Sirena was 12, her parents were stabbed to death while walking home one night. Sirena was then adopted by a young couple who lived all the way out in Lilycove City.

That meant that Sirena had to move from her city, across regions, to live with them. She was upset about this for a while, but she gave up and just went with it. By the time she was 16, was settled in her new home. She hadn't made any friends because of her odd personality, but that was fine with her. She would just sit up in her room and play violin most of the time, causing pokemon to stand by her window so they could hear the peaceful music.

On her 17th birthday, she and a few others had gone out during the night for her birthday. They went out to a restaurant, but the people who went with her had to leave early for family matters, so Sirena stayed at the restaurant a while before leaving as well. She was walking alone at night, which was pretty dangerous. She wasn't scared until she felt someone grab her. They forced her to the ground, and she knew what was going to happen. She screamed as loud as she could. But something was off about this scream. She saw the air distort around her, and there was blood coming out of the person's ears. Not even looking back, she ran all the way home, not telling anyone about what had happened.

As the years went by, she found out that she was a Chosen, and she found out one of her main powers was singing. Her voice had changed, and it developed a melodic tone to it. There was also a very faint voice in her head. Sirena could barely tell what it was saying most of the time. Now 19, Sirena has figured most of her powers out, but she still feels that there is more left to learn. She can't help but wonder if there are others like her, however.....

Extra: But I've answered this like, 9340238409283019 times! noes.gif

Pokemon: N/A. sealed.gif

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I hope this is okay~ c:

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 23 2011, 09:57 PM
Post #170

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

hey look
Annabella isn't the shortest character anymore
...i think

Anyway Sirena is accepted.
Have fun.

I should be getting a post finally up come tomorrow, if not finished in time tonight.
since if right I should be getting boot off the computer soon hnnn

and flip
if blazkid doesn't get to working here we might just be opening up a last spot
if someone really wants to jump in, that is, at this point
...which will probably be no hmmm

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Aug 23 2011, 10:01 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Spokesman
post Aug 24 2011, 07:22 AM
Post #171

I see you fantasy, you wanna make it a reality paved in gold
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 684

Living Things

"According to the scientific logs found in the Pokémon Mansion of Cinnabar Island, Mewtwo was born of a pregnant Mew, found deep in the jungles of Guyana, whose embryo had been tampered with to alter its DNA."

I see this reading about Mewtwo, and I'm like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat."

Basically, what I found was that he was cloned, is the most vicious, and he kinda meditates or something so that he can dominate in battle.

--------------------
Came back on a whim because I saw something that reminded me of here. If you remember me, hit me up on Discord CHR|Flygon#8505 and if you a real one, tell me where I frequented most on here so we can catch up like the old days.
+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Aug 24 2011, 02:28 PM
Post #172

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 116 506

0_o

Hey now, I said I wanted Mewtwo first >:I

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yurianni
post Aug 24 2011, 03:56 PM
Post #173

Yep, I'm totally not a fangirl.....
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 557

^^

Can I do a third character with Latias on the good side or if that doesn't work neutral? Or are any of those not going to work?

This post has been edited by Yurianni: Aug 24 2011, 05:44 PM

--------------------

Dark Magician, Marik Ishtar, and Zigfried Von Schroeder made by the totally awesome Emmathetiger

Stuff Made For Me (click to show)

Credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Aug 24 2011, 04:04 PM
Post #174

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

0_o

Username: CaptainMystery

Name: Razul Ta' Damask

Hometown: Sewers of Lilycove

Legendary: Mewtwo

Powers: She can transform parts of her body into different organs and bones. She can turn into a puddle like substance that makes her move quicker. She also has a large aptitude of psychic energy; she can perform many Pokémon moves. She can also practice mine control to a small extent, causing people to make small different actions. It works best on the insane and the mentally weak. She also has the ability to sense other Chosen

Side: Chaotic Neutral/ Evil

Appearance: When she isn't a blob of paste and blood, she is noticeable pale. Her dark skin is very faint, as if she looks like a walking corpse of someone she uses to be. She is very skinny, noticeably so, she doesn't look very athletically fit. She has bags under her murky yellow eyes. She is 5'11 inches tall. She has a red jewel as a earring in her right ear, and her left ear is partially gone. Unlike Adelmo, her mask covers up her entire face, and the design is much different. It is a plain white mask with two small eye holes. Her yellow eyes are visible from a far away distance when she wears her mask. Her hair is a faded black color, it looks like it is partially graying actually, showing her age. her hair is relatively short.

She wears a ragged old lab coat that looks like it hasn't been taken off in days it has a nametag that is faded to much to see what name it has on it. Her sleeves go all the way down to her hands. Her hands are bruised and her nails look horribly cut and rotten. Under her lab coat, she wears a plain white T-shirt, it is also fairly dirty, but it’s more filled with the stains of dried out blood and sewage. Her pants are white, well use to be white, they are also covered in sewage and blood stains. It should be noted that she smells like rotten leftovers, and that you should be able to notice her from the smell alone.

When she goes into her blob mess form, her cloths sink into the mess, she is able to move quicker in this form. The mask moves around wherever the brain is, she cannot communicate well when she is in this form. People can only understand parts of the sentence and sometimes full words. the blob looks like a mixture of pasty skin, organs, bones , and red blood.

Personality: Razul has a deep knowledge in many subjects, such as Languages, Biology, Literature, Archeology, and especially Mathematics. She is not very charismatic when approaching others, mostly because she hasn't held a conversation that lasted more than five minutes with another human being for over 10 years.

As a knowledgeable person, she does what a lot of knowledgeable people do, belittle those who are less intelligent then her, and she considers no one to be more knowledgeable then her. She acts more of a monster then human most of the time, as she has committed cannibalism and murder many times.

She seeks one thing, Knowledge, Power, and Consumption. She cares for nothing else then this, and she will stop at nothing to achieve this goal, anything or anyone who gets in her way of power, will die before her.

History:Razul was born the first in her family and started life in the poorest of conditions, well not poorest but his family was in deep poverty. He was born in Spain,her mother was from Cuba, her father was from South Africa. she had several siblings and although his conditions were poor, She disliked living the poor life, but she had to deal with the cards she was given, she would mostly read when she was little, She made perfect grades as a kid, but unlike the rest of her family, she wasn't athletic.

She never went to school, but she taught herself most of what she knew. By the age of twelve, she had learned more about mathematics then a senior in colleague, she was a super genius, but her parents failed to praise her for it. Soon, as Razul turned 13, His family’s house was foreclosed and they were forced to move. With the last remaining amount of his money, the Damask family moved to a far off island with very few people living there, also known as Iron Island.

Razul had det4sted the moving, she didn't get to go to school at all, and she wasn't able to increase her abilities in knowledge, there was no schools were she moved to, Her first brother Rodrigo, who was 17 helped out his father and built a small shack for all of them to live in. Rodrigo spent most of his life living in that shack until his father died when Rodrigo was 16. This killed most of his family emotionally, the man that had tried so hard, and helped them so much, had died. This broke most of the Damask family apart, the only people who stayed on the island was Rodrigo, Adelmo, Sophia, and Razul. Razul was the oldest of the group, being 23 Rodrigo was second oldest 20 Adelmo was third 18 and Sophia was last, 15.

Razul didn't do much of the work on the island, her brothers and sister did instead, she would usually use the little money the family had to buy math books and science books to increase her knowledge as well, she loved math to and obsession almost, and she craved challenge. As time went on however, the challenge went away, nothing was challenging anymore and she was surrounded by meathead idiots which she hated to call her family.

She thought the torture of being without a challenge would never end, until luck struck her in a unusual way, a Explosion killed her brother Adelmo and the family agreed to go there separate ways, she was more delighted then she was disheartened by the death and left as soon as she could. She headed to Lilycove and entered into a community college, she didn't have enough money top apply there, but she wanted to at least take the exam to get in.

She passes the exam with a 100. She was accepted by one of the professors under a certain contract that she had to apply work under him after she passed school. She agreed to the terms and got perfect grades in every single subject she was put in; no matter what she got into she excelled in it. When she turned 32, she had become a successful teacher at the school, working under the professor, but she felt the man was holding her back. But for the first time in her life, she didn't care so much, she finally had a perfectly normal life, and she didn't want anything to change she lived in a apartment, and she made a normal salary. it was then that she began to have the dreams.

"Work for our new god, defy the new world order, Kill those like you, and you obtain infinite Knowledge."

She didn't know what this meant, and she wasn't dumb enough to follow such fairytales as her dreams. But then she began to feel sick, she called off a couple of days from school to stay home, and she continued to get the dreams. Her body was changing, she felt terrible. it was then, that she finally saw what was telling her everything. A being stepped before her one day when she woke up from one of her dreams, it walked up to her, and touched her on her forehead, she was then given power, power unlike anything she ever felt before and the words were spoken to her again.

She woke up in a building that morning, she didn't know how she got there, and she felt like she didn't have any limbs, because she didn't at the time. She was a blob like pasty substances, almost liquid. She seemed to be in a some sort of work facility in the middle of the day, people were staring at her from all areas, they thought she was a large pile of bloody puke; someone was on the phone about to call the police, as they thought a murder had happened. That’s when she began to tap into her powers.

After killing about three people, someone took out a gun and shot her; the bullet went through her and hit a fire extinguisher. It exploded, and all hell broke loose. She was able to escape, and hid under the sewers of the city. Before she left, she saw someone carry out one of the women, she was dead though, and she could hear the screams of the man.

As more years passed, she began to thirst for more, more power, and more knowledge, and the entity that gave her powers was promising that, if she was able to kill others who were also chosen by entities, she didn't question it, but she knew that she had to hunt them, she had mastered the powers she was given, even making the same man she saw cradling his dead wife commit suicide with her mental powers.

She only comes out at night now to kill people, and she does it rarely, she is thought to be a legend, the beast of Lilycove is one of her names. She figured out that she had forgotten to kill the last remaining member of the family she had been tormenting, and she is planning on killing him at the opportune time, and the icing on the cake, is that he is a chosen as well.

Extra: Idunnolol

(I might make the entire family have powers now ewe it seems like a cool idea)
( I connect her to Wishies Charrie, this is going to be fun >:D)

This post has been edited by CaptianMystery: Aug 24 2011, 04:05 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Aug 24 2011, 05:37 PM
Post #175

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

The Ultimate

Defender:
Username: 123may
Name: Drake Matmed
Hometown: N/A
Legendary: Rayquaza
Powers: He can slightly manipulate the weather in most cases and has trained hard to perfect his art. He can also fly extremely fast and extremely well and can use the move Draco Meteor, but only rarly can he use it.
Side: Evil

Appearance: He stands at 6' 2", has light green hair, and deep emerald eyes. He usually wears a green or blue-green shirt, green-dyed cargo pants, and neon green tennis shoes. The shirts he wears have sleeves that are shorter that short sleeves, but longer than no sleeves. They usually have a picture of a Rayquaza on them that wraps around his torso and the head ends in the middle of his chest, although the pokemon does vary on different shirts.
His cargo pants have eight pockets, two in the front at the top, two in the front near his knees, and in four in the same of each location from the front on the back. His tennis shoes do have white and red stripes on them, but are mostly neon green that is noticeable from anywhere. He also wears neon green fingerless gloves that reach to the middle of his forearm. He sometimes wears a light green jacket, even if it's hot, but only rarely.

Personality: He has a dark personality that allows him to do anything without a concious. He never has a second thought about anything and loves to make people suffer, despite his legendary. There is absolutly no way that he can be nice without it taking a lot of effort, although he doesn't like to fight much.
The only thing he really cares about is his pokemon and himself. He is extremely good with pocket picking and is so quick that you wouldn't even have known he was there to begin with. He has taught himself to be almost like a ninja, so he can be extremely quiet. He isn't considered clumsy in the slightest and hurts anyone who suggests it.

History: He never really had a home, or that he remembers. He lived in trees and ate berries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. One day, when he was about to go to sleep, he found that a pokemon was asleep on his branch. He made the pokemon get up and leave, but the pokemon returned the next day. After he found out that the pokemon was a Zorua, he decided he did need at least one friend. Later that day he had gone to the store with money he had swiped for travelers of all kinds and purchased seven pokballs, two trainer belts, and a few potions. He still had ample money left over, but decided to save it for a rainy day.
He had returned to the tree and found that his Zorua had evolved. He asked the new Zoroark if he wanted to be his pokemon and was estatic when the pokemon accepted. They have been close friends ever since. Since then, he has caught three more pokemon and worked extra hard to make two of them evolve. The third pokemon, however, needed a stone which Drake could not find anywhere.
Extra: Did I say it? hmm, maybe 872THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW!!!

Pokemon: Zoroark, Umbreon, Murkrow, Lucario

Pokemon: Zoroark
Nickname: Zar
Ability: Illusion - When a Pokemon with the Illusion ability switches in on a (non-fainted) Pokemon, it takes the form of the Pokemon it just replaced.
Nature: Brave
Moveset: Faint Attack, Fury Swipes, U-Turn, Scratch

Pokemon: Umbreon
Nickname: Ema
Ability: Synchronize - If the opponent causes a burn, paralysis, or poisoning of the pokemon with Synchronize, the opponent receives the status condition too. Self-inflicted status conditions (for example through the use of an item) are not passed on.
Nature: Shy
Moveset: Tackle, Quick attack, Confuse Ray, Last Resort

Pokemon: Murkrow
Nickname: Murk
Ability: Super Luck - Heightens the critical- hit ratios of moves. (A pokemon's best friend)
Nature: Hasty
Moveset: Wing Attack, Night Shade, Faint Attack, Peck

Pokemon: Lucario
Nickname: Lex
Ability: Inner focus - The Pokémon is protected from flinching.
Nature: Calm
Moveset: Metal Claw, Bone Rush, Force Palm, Quick attack

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 24 2011, 06:37 PM
Post #176

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

@Doc: I read over the profile. I don't see a connection except both being raised in a poor lifestyle, did I miss something?

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Aug 24 2011, 07:16 PM

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 24 2011, 06:37 PM
Post #177

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Yurianni, I'd say put it to Neutral, but Latias is fine
I should probably close up the Good slot since I do think Xychi's Palkia is on that side and all hnnn

Doc is in your houses, Indestructible, stealing your reserves.
Or maybe the other way around? I don't know. But I guess now someone can use Genesect like I always hoped?
Oddly Razul reminds me of a friend's character...but that only makes her much more awesome.
That was a really interesting read, so accepted and all

As for May,
Your character is a walking highlighter
/shot
Anyway accepted.

the nameless would be so proud of all of you now :'D

edit;;;

hey, hey, wish
I think Razul was part of the explosion that killed Nathan's mum
or from what I gather at least

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Aug 24 2011, 06:38 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Aug 24 2011, 07:09 PM
Post #178

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

The Ultimate

Why thank you, I can't stop laughing at that comment. the way it's meant is funny! Ima try to post now

--------------------

+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Aug 24 2011, 07:44 PM
Post #179

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

0_o

Danka Shadow cat.gif

I was thinking of having all the Damask siblings chosen. ewe

Idunnolol

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yurianni
post Aug 24 2011, 07:46 PM
Post #180

Yep, I'm totally not a fangirl.....
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 557

^^

Ok, neutral it is.

Defender:
Username: Yurianni
Name: Alexandra Von Heather (Archer is her nickname.)
Hometown: Lilycove

Legendary: Latias
Powers: She's is very fast, and if she moves quick enough she sometimes lifts off the ground. She also has the ability to warp into Latias herself (I got this idea from one of the movies. Latias changes into a human. If you don't like it I can change it.)
Side: Neutral

Appearance:She's tall for her age. With long brown hair that comes to her shoulders. Her eyes are a deep blue and tend to scare people with their ferocity.

She wears a orange t-shirt and blue jeans. She also has a black jacket that she wears around.
Personality: Archer is not one to follow the rules, she has been know to break a number of them. She is however very keen on honor. If someone threatens her or makes fun of her she will strike out without a seconds hesitation.

She's nice enough, she isn't one to sit around a plan. She'd rather be out fighting things or adventuring. She has a very adventures spirit and can't sit still for long periods of time.

History: She’s not quite sure where she was born, since her parents traveled a lot. When she was five they finally settled down in Lilycover. But soon after her father went back to traveling, she and her mother lived by themselves unless he returned on rare occasions. One occasion when he did return he brought her Stella.

She first met Latias when her father took her on a trip with him. She was in the middle of a market when she was separated. She turned to panic and started to race around in fright. Latias found her and shared her powers; the two ever since have had a mental connection.

Since then she’s traveled around, she met Lily her Staravia in the grass. Lily refused to join because she said that she could take Stella in a battle and that she was weak. Stella fell to the challenge and beat Lily fair and square. Since then the Staravia has been on her team. Sparky joined her team shortly before Lily. The Pikachu was rescued from almost being killed for stealing food. Sparky still has his quick fingers to this day.

Extra: The world will never know the true answer.

Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Nickname: Stella
Ability: Overgrow- powers up grass type moves
Nature: Relaxed unlike her master she prefers to take things slow.
Moveset: Vine whip, razor leaf, take down, sleep powder.

Pokemon: Staravia
Nickname: Lily
Ability: Intimidate- Lowers attack of other pokemon upon entering the battle.
Nature: She’s quick on her feet, she’s more like Archer than Stella when it comes to personality.
Moveset: Ariel Ace, Quick Attack, Wing Attack, Whirlwind.

Pokemon: Pikachu
Nickname: Sparky
Ability: Static- if hit with a contact move 30% chance of being paralyzed.
Nature: Calm mild mannered
Moveset: Thundershock, Electroball, Thunderbolt, Slam

--------------------

Dark Magician, Marik Ishtar, and Zigfried Von Schroeder made by the totally awesome Emmathetiger

Stuff Made For Me (click to show)

Credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:31 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.