Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
38 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Satellites (Catch Me If I Fall), OOC/Sign-Ups yes [[Closed]
Godamn Robot
post Aug 19 2011, 04:53 PM
Post #141

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 116 506

0_o

I'm thinking of making another character, evil this time, and related to Adelmo

I'll probably use either Genesect or Mewtwo.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 21 2011, 10:56 AM
Post #142

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

I feel like I should make a person for Azelf.....meh....

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Aug 21 2011, 07:50 PM
Post #143

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 116 506

0_o

Its been two dayssssssss >:I

someone post

--------------------

+Quote Post

Judool
post Aug 21 2011, 08:21 PM
Post #144

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 429

Blarghhh I'll post after I'm done playing Brawl. xD

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 22 2011, 09:37 AM
Post #145

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Wish, listen to your mind
do ettt
...thinking of it I forget what Azelf can even do...

I should post soon after unexpected weekend break. hmm.

Thinking of it, I might just end up capping each side at only having ten people.
That way not everyone is ending up on one side and all and hnn.

Meaning if Indestructible and whenever Xychi gets done they might be the last good people ohshi-

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 22 2011, 03:39 PM
Post #146

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Lol, your so demanding SD. =P

Azelf's spirit can leave its body without dying. Its spirit can return to the body at will. Azelf has the ability to control one's will, according to the Sinnoh Pokémon Handbook. It can also enter the body of another Pokémon or a human. According to legend, if Azelf is harmed it can cause humans to lose all will inside of them, making them completely immobile for all eternity. It was also shown in The Needs of the Three! and The Battle Finale of Legend! that Azelf has the ability to teleport itself, as well as other Pokémon and humans.

Yah for Bulbapedia! =3

I will be evil! They all will be evil!! cackle.gif

Edit: I feel like the remaining Legends are being neglected and need some love... some twin love....twins.....-_-.gif
It has been thought of! Would it be horribly inconvenient if Azelf's Defender was a twin but their twin was not a Defender? (of course they still travel together or perhaps not and the twin shows up at a horrible time! dun dun dun...*enters climax*)

PS: I have beautiful twins in mind. egh? egh? Sounds good. =)

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Aug 22 2011, 04:19 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 22 2011, 04:36 PM
Post #147

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

So Azelf does that Eh?
Interesting...interesting

Twins should be fine.
We can always make the other suffer in terrible ways for fun
Dun dun dun dun
....what is with you and all the evil characters anyway?

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 22 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #148

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Omg! I'm so siked but don't hurt Nero too badly! (Yes I named them already. Midna is the Defender and female while Nero is human and male) But what the heck, give him hell. =D

“Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man”
~Friedrich Nietzsche

I simply like being a sadistic jerk. =3 lol
-Don't worry. In real life I'm as good as cake... unless we're talking about portal cake, in which case I am not like cake. Regardless, I'm not like my evil characters, lol.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Aug 22 2011, 07:20 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Spokesman
post Aug 22 2011, 07:27 PM
Post #149

I see you fantasy, you wanna make it a reality paved in gold
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 684

Living Things

I've put this guy off too long. I'll finish him tonight, if not tomorrow mornig.

Done.

This post has been edited by Indestructible: Aug 22 2011, 07:50 PM

--------------------
Came back on a whim because I saw something that reminded me of here. If you remember me, hit me up on Discord CHR|Flygon#8505 and if you a real one, tell me where I frequented most on here so we can catch up like the old days.
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 22 2011, 08:01 PM
Post #150

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Woo ninth good person
Indestructible, your character is now accepted
Have fun.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 22 2011, 08:40 PM
Post #151

Group Icon

~HELLO~

I have completed the profiles and I rather like the pair. =)

Username: Wishful Jirachi
Name: Midna Shinsou
Hometown: Agate Village

Legendary: Azelf
Powers: Midna, like Azelf has the ability to project her soul outside of her body as well as control others wills to a degree. It is far easier to control someone’s will when she is actually inhabiting there body but she can control a person from a distance to a small degree. When her soul exits her body, her body is still awake but it is even more unresponsive than normal. She does not speak, even sound effects, and stands there with a haze over her eyes. At this point Nero guides her as if she were a doll with no spirit.

Her soul itself, once exiting her body, is purple in color ironically and takes on either the basic form that it is in when it is in her body, that of a human, or the form of a small four legged creature that could be described as a fox. This being does not speak at all unless it is housing itself in another creature. This being also can only be harmed to a minimal degree but can be pushed from inside a creature if the creature forces her out.
Side: No duh Evil.

Appearance: Midna (right) is 5’9” in height and pale skinned. Her facial features are soft and feminine. Her right eye is blue while her left eye is a strange miss of brown and blue which makes it appear somewhat purple like. Beyond these basic facial features, her tongue has one piercing in it and her hair reaches to just below her shoulders. It is died purple on top and blue or darker purple from there down.

Her cloths consist of a loose fitting hoodie that has alternating stripes of dark and soft purple and a large pale colored fur hood. The jacket has a V cut neck that dips down to at least 3/4ths of her breasts but these are hidden by a gray t-shirt which she wears underneath. The jacket has a rather large set of cuffs and a single pocket on the stomach with no zipper. Her lower wear consists of a pair of gray pants with numerous pockets along the sides.

Beyond her cloths the only other feature about her is the fact that her wrists are wrapped with white cloth and many band aids cover her skin. These are located on the brim of her nose, the right side of her face, her left collarbone and across her right upper arm. Most of these are worn because of actual injuries but some of these have most likely healed.

Personality: Midna is not a very outspoken person unless something really ticks her off. She tends to shrug or make odd sound effects instead of the use of words which normally can be understood because they are common gestures; however, some of them are only understood by her brother. Regardless of the meaning, she uses them and to great success. She has often avoided things simply because people could not understand her well enough.

She takes pride in her being different and never lets anyone else tell her different. She enjoys the fact that she is mostly anti-social and heartless. They are considered charming qualities to her but her most loved quality about herself is the fact that she has heterochromia. The only downside that she sees to this defect is that people sometimes stare at her because it is a relatively uncommon defect which the average person is not familiar with.

She is very stubborn and normally refuses to listen to her brother but he being the older one has always been a sort of driving force for her. She has often wished to accomplish something as well as he could and for the most part can but her social levels are quite far behind his own. This might be because people with heterochromia are considered freaks to some people and therefore cast her away straight off the bat.

Midna absolutely hates touching people, except her brother. She will not touch a person at all, even their hands, unless it does happen to be her brother’s. This is actually a common thing, that they hold hands. It could be a symbol of the bond they share as twins or simply as the bond of being there for each other through the days. Regardless of the meaning it is so important that she will instantly stop a person if she thinks they will interfere in the bond that they share, making her a little antsy around other females and males who exhibit certain qualities.

History: Midna and Nero were abandoned as small children. They had originally been born into an upper class society and were praised for being healthy young babies; however, at their birth it was believed that Midna was inhuman, as they were born not in a town but in a small area where her type of genetic make-up was rarely seen. Some thought that she was unholy offspring or possessed by some sort of devil.

Regardless of the meaning for why her eyes were like they were, people only thought them to be a symbol of evil; therefore, their mother was forced to abandon them in a location in which she assumed that the children would not survive. But it if we’re not for a kind passerby they would have. And so the children who had been born with wealth grew up in poverty.

In time, they left the old man who had rescued them to start a life of their own. At first it was simply to find out who their parents were but it soon turned into something much more. They were no older than ten and of course along with every other ten year old at the time, were starting a quest to become a something greater. The pair, who oddly enough did not understand this reasoning, was taken by a more experienced person who explained to them the truth behind the entire quest.

Somewhat understanding, the pair acquired a set of eevee which were thought to be quite valuable at the time. Some people of course thought that they stole them but no matter what the pair ever said, they were thought to be liars. As they grew in their battle skill and acquired a decent little fortune, the rumors continued. It was thought that the pair was bandits who swindled people on the open road out of their money.

They fought these accusations for years until they were fourteen when Midna simply had enough. She was tired of bullies trying to make her feel lower because they were threatened by their ‘stepping in’ on their territory. She simply decided that she would not care. No longer would she dwell on what people would say about them, she didn’t care. If people thought they were liars and thieves then they would be liars and thieves.

And so the pair acquired what their namesake had entitled and during this time, the power of Azelf as well. At first Midna could only think that a voice in her head would be a nuisance and highly impractical as she couldn’t convince Nero for the longest time that the voice actually existed. However, breaking through to him, the pair learnt the ways that Azelf would teach them but as Midna learned, she began to use her abilities for less holy things.

She used them to inhabit bullies so that they would be taught a lesson which they had deserved for bothering them. Sometimes she even tried to inhabit attractive females who tried to get her brother’s attention. But her abilities only went so far and many a time the pair had to fight as simple humans. So as the years passed, they acquired many basic wounds but for the most part had avoided real trouble.

They had never gotten caught and this they prided themselves in. But it was not until they reached twenty that they created a quite effective scheme. It was simple; Midna would release her soul from her body, leaving Nero to guide her. And as they passed people would think that she was helpless and Nero would add to the illusion by explaining that she was blind and at times mute, which really wasn’t that far off, when she was prompted to speak. Naturally, the life less doll played the role well and through this they got easy money.

But as the pair reached twenty-three Azelf started to demand something different, something it had never requested for in the past. Azelf wanted them to leave behind their life and start anew, to go in search of Defenders. Midna however did not like this idea and Nero simply agreed with her because it was what she wanted. So the pair did not listen to Azelf’s words but one day Azelf promised that it could lead them to their parents.

For many days after, Midna and Nero discussed the manner in the only way which Midna spoke. The pair didn’t want to leave behind the life which they had fashioned, the good life, but they wanted to know their parents as well. They had never known their parents after all, being abandoned as infants but there was always the hint in the back of their heads that perhaps their parents didn’t want to see them or would not believe them. It was also thought that perhaps in the worst case scenario that their parents were dead.

In the end, the pair set out at Azelf’s instruction but the more and more that Midna used her power the more that she was consumed by it. She began to act like her life less doll, even when her soul was in it and she refused to touch people. Her speech patterns became even worse and at some points she didn’t speak at all. In essence, Midna could only really communicate through sounds and gestures which mainly Nero only understood.

Extra: She is somewhat mute, explaining her inability to from natural words correctly. This of course makes it much easier to make sounds rather than combining syllables to create words.

Pokemon: Vaporeon
Nickname: Aesin
Ability: Water Absorb-
Turns water into HP.
Nature: Aesin is a very calm pokemon. He copies his trainers personality quite nicely and therefore does not speak unless it is to either Midna, Nero or Zabe. His strongest skill is his ability to solve problems which Midna struggles with and which Nero cannot fulfill for her. (This of course pushes in on Nero and he doesn’t exactly like it)

Aesin is also just as strong willed as Midna. He never backs down but never picks a fight. His understanding of Midna’s commands is exquisite and somewhat almost impossible but the pair have managed well enough over the years.
Moveset: Quick Attack, Aqua Ring, Aurora Beam, and Hydro Pump.

Username: Wishful Jirachi
Name: Nero Shinsou
Hometown: Agate Village

Legendary: N/A
Powers: N/A
Side: No duh Evil.

Appearance: Nero (left) is 5’9” in height and fair skinned. His facial features are hard and masculine. Both of his eyes are blue unlike his sister. Beyond these basic facial features, his tongue has two piercings in it and his hair only reaches to just above his shoulders. Like his sister it is died purple on top and blue or darker purple from there down.

His cloths (which are exactly like his sister’s) consist of a loose fitting hoodie that has alternating stripes of dark and soft purple and a large pale colored fur hood. The jacket has a V cut neck that dips down but is higher than his sister’s. Underneath he wears a gray t-shirt. The jacket has a rather large set of cuffs and a single pocket on the stomach with no zipper. His lower wear consists of a pair of gray pants with numerous pockets along the sides.

Beyond his cloths the only other feature about him is the fact that his wrists are wrapped with white cloth and many band aids cover his skin. These are located to the right side of his nose, his left cheek, the lower portion of the left side of his neck and the upper portion of his right arm. Most of these are worn because of actual injuries but some of these have most likely healed.

Personality: Nero, unlike his sister does use words but also on a minimal level. He probably speaks at the average persons limit and is unfamiliar with highly distinguished words. He however does not use sound effects to express himself. That trait is solely Midna’s. However, he does understand this trait quite well. He is able to read what Midna means and respond accordingly. Normally this would mean that he would have to be a translator for her but the pair hardly deals with other people so this normally isn’t too much of an issue.

He is alright with human contact but knowing that his sister does not like it, refrains as she does. His temper is also more in catch than hers and this allows him to fulfill the older brother role much easier. He too takes pride in himself but not exactly on the same level as his sister. Qualities that he exhibits are important to him but he will follow in Midna’s steps if she wants to do something over something else. This however has caused him to have a lack of force behind himself but this problem is normally resolved when it comes to other people.

The remaining fragments of his personality are quite reflective of Midna’s but also of the typical older brother. He cares for Midna and would never trade her for anything else in the world. If anything comes to harm her, despite the fact that he doesn’t have powers, he does try to do something about it. And when Midna’s soul is roaming from her body, he guides her even though she is essentially a lifeless doll.

History: *Same as Midna’s*

Extra: No Powers!!!

Pokemon: Jolteon
Nickname: Zabe
Ability: Volt Absorb-
Turns electricity into HP.
Nature: Zabe is a more spirited creature than Aesin. Zabe is just as strong willed as the vaporeon but she lacks in strength what he has. She is easily rash with her actions and therefore normally ends up just as bruised and battered as Midna and Nero look on a daily basis.

She however is caring. Despite the remainder of the groups attitudes, she is the one who takes on the mother like role. She often questions in the only way which pokemon can when things go wrong and she will be the first to object to something which she fully understands. Because of this she shares the closest bond with Nero because he too acts the older brother role for Midna.
Moveset: Thunderfang, Thunder, and Quick Attack.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 22 2011, 09:01 PM
Post #152

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Wishie's third (forth too?) evil guy is accepted.
Please go have fun
And mess with everyone's stuff because that's what evil people do

I found those two rather interesting as well
You did a very nice job Wish

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 22 2011, 09:07 PM
Post #153

Group Icon

~HELLO~

QUOTE(Shadow Dragon @ Aug 22 2011, 10:01 PM) *
Wishie's third (forth too?) evil guy is accepted.
Please go have fun
And mess with everyone's stuff because that's what evil people do

I found those two rather interesting as well
You did a very nice job Wish

Yah, it's kind of four, lol. Thank you and I will most definitely be having fun. =P

And thank you for your compliment on the twins. =D

Edit: I absolutely love the concept of dolls especially when applied to people as in they are emotionless, unresponsive, or simply spiritless. It's even more intriguing when the dolls are evil. =)

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Aug 22 2011, 09:13 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Aug 22 2011, 09:17 PM
Post #154

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 119 699

The Ultimate

May I reserve an Evil Rayquaza?

--------------------
Promise me you'll return!

Ignore If You Dare (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Aug 22 2011, 09:20 PM
Post #155

Group Icon

~HELLO~

YES! We've got more evil at the party!! =3

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 22 2011, 09:22 PM
Post #156

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Wooooo
Finally getting evil people

hmm thinking of it, if I didn't use up all my spots I could of made an evil deoxys character hmm

Anyway Rayquaza reserved yeeeeeah

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Judool
post Aug 22 2011, 09:24 PM
Post #157

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Wow, I really liked Wishie's characters. ;w;

And yay, evil Rayquaza! ;w;

*Luffs Rayquaza*

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Aug 22 2011, 09:55 PM
Post #158

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 119 699

The Ultimate

wow o.o so much positive feedback for a negative character........ I like it!!!

Thanxies!

--------------------
Promise me you'll return!

Ignore If You Dare (click to show)
+Quote Post

Judool
post Aug 23 2011, 05:49 PM
Post #159

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Would it be alright if I could reserve Meloetta?

And she'll be on the good side for sure, I hope that's okay. sealed.gif

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Aug 23 2011, 05:54 PM
Post #160

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Meloetta?
I'd say put it to Neutral since then the Good side would be all filled up but eeeeeeh do want you want

I'll reserve it for you anyway

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:55 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.