Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Black and Blue Birds Ooc, A private roleplay between Runi and Noxi, the Ooc Thread
Countess Noxi
post Jul 19 2011, 10:47 PM
Post #1

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 96 035

The Ribbon Elite

Black and Blue Birds
"The world is filled with nothing but birds.
First, there are the blue birds,
those who fear love.
Then there are the black birds,
those who have forgotten love.

No matter what bird you are won't you fly away with me?
I'll show you what it's like to love again."

Birds translate into romance? I dunno.
Anyways this is a one x one roleplay between

Runi and Noxi

If you weren't mentioned above then don't ask to join this roleplay. Thankies!
However, if you look below you'll notice there's a section for lurkers. Read that o:

If you're looking for the actual roleplay thread venture here -> Oh yes, here.

- x -

The General Plot

The year is 2031 when the world is so technologically advanced the need for mythology and folklore have long been forgotten. Imagination can barely be found in even small children anymore. Emotions such as love and happiness are overly dependent on financial success and not the 'right reasons' too.

However, it is a peaceful time where the only true conflict has been what is for dinner or the occasional black out or two. Well...those used to be the only conflict until the Gifted ones appeared.

Recent reports have indicated that numerous young men and women have 'awakened' or reached maturity only to discover they are different from their friends. No, this isn't a silly matter of chests but of mystic-like proportions. Teenagers have begun mutating and gainging undescribable gifts. These gifts are numerous and varying from adolescent to adolescent.

The basic questions of how or why are left unanswered while the growing concern of how powerful these teens will get becomes overwhelming to the citizens. It is about this time the government begins its intervention. Out of fear of the unknown and the need to keep peace among citizens, an international hunt for all teens with unexplained powers has ensued.

Teenagers with these gifts are either (a) on the run from the government, (b) fighting the government in small mobs or © being used by the government to hunt their own.

Will you be able to survive the hunt and even your own emotions?

To later be expanded upon. I just wanted to get a rough idea for a plot up.

The Setting

A place where no one would want to call home. It's a place where the low get lower and the high get more weed. This is the city of Newton. A gruny metropolis covered in tall buildings lit with neon signs. The population is mostly filled with pimps, whores, drug sellers/addicts, homeless, tourists, gifted and hunters. The last two mentioned in the population are kept a secret from the rest of the population. After all, it's been an underground hunter since the dawning of the Solomon witch hunt.

In the middle of the city is a large park area and is probably the only part of the city that looks clean. It's filled with nondeciduous trees, red roses, and other expensive plants. A lot of the city's working force, that isn't in the sleeze business, mafia or government agencies, are used to keep this place spick and span. The of the city is littered with trash and bodies, stained with blood and oil, and wreaks of alcohol, pollution and urine.

South of Newton is a port area where imports and exports are often sent and taken. It's consider the only easy escape from the city since Newton prizes itself in being a city with heavy borders. To escape you'll have to die trying. The border around the city was the government's way of keeping gifted in and everyone else out.

There is a high class area to Newton but it's very exclusive and heavily guarded. It's often described as the enigma and is located somewhere near the north of the city. There are only two classes to the city: rich and poor. There is little movement and interaction between the two.

Those who are expecting to find happiness or raise a family here are better off looking elsewhere. This isn't a home for anyone.

Characters

Character form: (click to show)

Character's for Countess Noxi:
1. Heidi Rune
2. Mikkel Tanner
3. Sven Hillaire

Character's for Runi:
1. Drayle Mirella
2. Prein DeMarr
3. Klaire Allebaste

Requirements for Roleplaying

This will be just a repost but a good reminder for those who roleplay with Noxi in the future:
+ Atleast 250 words per post
+ One liners are not tolerated, just post or PM an excuse for why you can't respond. Don't force a reply if you can't muster one.
+ Correct spelling/grammar, typos are forgiven.

Suggestions for Lurkers

+ Don't ask to join the roleplay
+ If you have something to comment concerning the roleplay go ahead and post here I guess. I wouldn't advise it though since we're going to be too busy actually roleplaying to respond...maybe?
+ Check out our other roleplays, they may be joinable!

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Sep 3 2011, 06:54 PM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!
| DeviantART | My Art Blog | Formspring | Subeta |

Roleplays

A Case of Apathy Syndrome

If you want me to join your rp send me a PM! I don't bite <3

Fun Things (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 19 2011, 11:32 PM
Post #2

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

Imma just take our conversation here/ask a few questions too while i'm at it =w=

The character that i have for love at first sight is just an idea so don't feel bad at all! I can always tweak around the situation. But i really like the idea you have for the childhood friends one so i think the main romance pair can roll with that one.
I especially like the memory wipe because i can turn my sweet boy into a badass |D

Well, it depends if your person/person who is being loved on is in a group and the type of person they are. But i'm sure we can work out any glitches (:

I actually love multiple character roleplays. I see multiple spots reserved so i would love love love the chance to fill all three (i'm also very ambitious and borderline suicidal, taking all these peeps ;-; )

Alright. Now onto the actual RP.

I approve of a futuristic Toronto. I actually live a bit north of it, but i'll have to get used to downtown eventually >3<

But firstly, do you approve of multiple characters? I wanted one to be a hunter, and the other...to be in some sort of group where he can fall in love at first sight with another group member. Imo, in this way, we keep the romances apart. Then if possible, i'd love to be another girl...

Secondly, can government people use weapons too?

Third, please explain the Rank/Gift/Character class thing ;-;

Thanks all LOVEYOUDEAR <3

Oh, and a little warning; i like recycling characters, so be prepared o:

EDIT;; How do these powers sound to you?
  • Duplication - He can duplicate himself into separate entities (like a clone), or copy his being and place it into another object or person. However, he is very limited with the range of this and the number of times he can do this. When he inhabits other people, he doesn't gain any of their memories or knowledge; he's still him.
  • Invincibily - He can't be cut, burned, shot, etc. A literal meat shield. However, he has normal strength and lower than average speed. His stamina is pretty decent though. He still feels temperature, though it's obviously watered down (ie if he sticks his hand in a vat of magma, he'll register that it's really hot but that's about it). However, he does have weak spots, mainly, his mouth, nose and ears, because the insides of these are not invincible and are similar to a normal humans. On the other hand, even his hair and eyes are invincible 8D
    However, internally, he's really weak and really susceptible to disease and constantly gets sick.
    To expand on his powers, he can also extend his invincibility to others if he makes physical contact with them. If either he or that person were to grab another, his power would be split between the three. There is a limit to how many people he can support before it becomes ineffective due to being split between too many people.
  • Super digestion - Her stomach does not digest things unless she wants it too and it can expand without appearing to on the outside; therefore, it can store many different types of objects. Her esophagus also expands to fit anything, almost like a snake, and as such, she can fit seemingly impossible things down her throat, such as refrigerators, weapons, and live animals (though she has never tried before). She has an extremely refined gastric control, and can move things around inside of her so she can pick out the objects of her choice, should she want to get them out. As a side effect of her stomach being fairly resilient, her gastric acid is 10 times the power of a normal human being, and her barf could melt though a ton of solid steel in 2 seconds flat.

Tell me if they're all right ~

This post has been edited by Runi: Jul 19 2011, 11:54 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 19 2011, 11:55 PM
Post #3

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Yesh let's move the convo here so that thread can eventually die and I can focus here o: See I even made a little link in my siggy for eet XD *flails excitedly*

Okies so for sure we're going to have multi characters because we have so many romance angles to test out and we both seem to have a suicidal ambition to take on a lot of them XD To be honest we can have as many as we'd like because, as I see it, we're going to need oodles and oodles of them! Main characters, secondary characters, etc. etc.

I don't knoww Toronto very well XD Just the general overview of downtown. The mall amg ; ^ ; I was in there for 5 minutes and I felt like I was being teased! Just hbghdfgbfkalnd!!!

So to answer your questions in order:

1. Yesh we'll have multiple characters. My mains will be 2 girls and a boy. I think I have the basics of their personality down but fffff, recycling older characters is gunna take a lot of brain beating ; 3 ;

2. Most definately! They'll need something to defend themselves from the gifted if they aren't brainwashed gifteds. I was thinking a gun similar to Witch Hunter Robin STNJ character's where they had the ORBO which basically nulled a gifted's powers. o: It was pretty neat but had harsh side effects sometimes!

3. Well I wanted to discuss that with you and see if it was needed. I was thinking ranks for hunters to tell how dangerous they are. Maybe a scale/class of S to F? Rank S being highest, F being the lowest. Then there's gifted rank which would be the stage for how far the power has awakened? This would be from 1 to 9, 9 being the lowest? I dunno it's up to you o: Could prioritize and put targets on particular characters.

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Jul 20 2011, 12:08 AM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 20 2011, 11:50 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

YAY BIRDIES <3

I think we should focus on 3 main romantic angles, and then have like open characters to fill up the rest and stuff (:
This way, we can get our romantic lub on and also move along the plot ~

I actually don't' know downtown Toronto (where you're thinking of) very well either...if you don't want to go with that, we could always just make up a place yay?

I LIKE THE GUN CAN MY HUNTER USE A GUN HE'S ALREADY A SNIPER YOU KNOW PLZ?
But i like the use of nullifying powers; how about the higher rank you are the longer it blocks your gift?

I like the ranking system, but to clarify for the hunters, from lowest to highest is F E D C B A S ?

I think we should sort out how we're going to throw around our characters too. I already know that one of mine is a C character (the one being controlled). He's the hunter one.
For my love at first sight character, i was thinking that he would need to be in a group, either A or B with another of your girl characters.
And then for my girl, i dunno what type of romance you wanted for her. Discussion plox? 8D

Oh and i just wanted to clarify if the powers that i wrote were fine :]

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 20 2011, 02:43 PM
Post #5

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

DEM SILLY LOVE BIRDS XD

Ah yesh, that sounds like a good idea o: The faster we can get these people falling in love the faster our plot will move along X3

We might as well make a completely new city. A big city where the buildings are very close together and everything is illuminated in neon signs o: Something just really flashy with a dark vibe <3 Mobster city XD

YESH YOU CAN HAZ A GUN YOU SILLY GIRL XD Fffff lawl. Yeah that would make sense o: The higher the rank you are the higher the resiliance you have to it.

Yesh the rankings will go as described X3

Oooooo I dunno o: I haven't really thought of a personality for my guy yet XD I don't even have powers lawl amgawsh XD I have like 1 power maybe. I like the creativity in your powers though o: Nothing I've seen before! Well the cloning but you put a unique spin on it. What type of romance were you interested in considering we've managed to come to an agreement on the first two XD

The one power I have planned is life transfer. Basically she can move life energy from one living being to another. However there's two things that go wrong. Either one thing ages significantly or dies or two she uses it herself and she ages faster. That and it leaves her an open target because she has to severely concentrate because duh, lives are hanging in the balance including her own! XD

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 20 2011, 04:05 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

So, so far, we have three pairs to work with
1. Hunter and Hunted - Childhood Love
2. Some sort of group - Love at first sight
3. um i don't know but i have the girl for this one 8D

OMG I LIKE THAT! Can they be in like a grungy metropolis area with the things you described above? C:

Good that the ranking things and the gun thing is all sorted out !

And aaaahh so happy that my powers are all right! I'll tweak them a bit more on the sign up and add more detail <:
I really like yours though; sounds like an intense one and i can't wait to see how she pans out in the story <3

Do you think we could sort out groupings for our characters please? I'm a little impatient that way =3=

As for the romance with my girl, she's kind of like a sweet little klutzy girl that doesn't have the best self confidence every. But she's kind of caring. I dunno how you wanna work with that, and i guess i can wait for your guy to see how they would interact (:

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 20 2011, 05:41 PM
Post #7

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Yey grungy area of win <3 Teehee I can't wait to type this up to your liking!

Good thing because no doubt the guns would be necessary X3

Well as I made clear with Arcy I don't really mind what powers you have so long are they have considerable flaws XD We're mature roleplayers so we can create characters that appear almighty but are really not. It's all about being creative right? :3

And amgawsh thankies <3 Sadly she's going to appear really useless XD But if you're not paying attention she'll totally sweep your life into something useless like a carrot X3 It's living but useless XD

Hmmm what did you have in mind with groups? o: I don't think they can be too big when wandering since it'll draw too much attention. My first female is probably going to be solo, the second might be a hunter unless you would like to be the hunter XD My male might be a hunter too. Ffffff I think I should make an even four characters so I can have 2 hunters and 2 gifteds. Noooo idea yet.

Awww the girl sounds adorable o: Since the digesting powers seem unnoticeable maybe they could meet randomly on my male's break, assuming he's a hunter. They hit it off and maybe my guy is a sweet heart and asks to her again? I dunno XD I pictured it at the mention of your girl being so adorable and imagined it!

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 20 2011, 06:25 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

CARROTS ARE AMAZING WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?! :C

Any area is fine, but can there be a random park in the middle of the city that is taken over by like, intense wildlife? It's harder to snipe through trees, after all <3

Ok wait, just to clarify;
1. For the first childhood friends pair, the girl is going solo, and they guy possibly solo too? I picture to be able to go solo, he'd probably be an A or B rank, though i'd like him to have some sort of lackey to boss around.
And at a young age, they were seperated and he was brainwashed/memory wiped and trained to take down the other Gifteds for the government.
You know Drayle? My Loyal? That's him ;D
The only thing is, the memory wipe also kinda rewrites his personality so that he's more impassive, but a gentleman. But when he does remember WHAMBAM he's a sweetie again <3

2. For the love at first sight pair, i don't know what you wanna do. This guy's the one with invincibility; he's a kind of childish guy ( i don't have his personality down yet ) in a good yet bad kinda way, seeing as he's possessive and slightly self centred, but good overall and won't give up no matter what. I think it's better if he's in a group and the girl is in a group with him, because i honestly can't see him falling in love with a 'bad' person. But depending on your girl, this can change (:

3. SQUEE THAT'S SO CUTE AHMYGOODNESS.
Um but with them, i think we'll sort it out when you have his personality down.

Do what you want with your charries though ~
^But does that sound all right?

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 20 2011, 06:50 PM
Post #9

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Ewwwww carrots ewwww DBFHDFBDHF I HATE CARROTS WITH A PASSION D: I prefer mushrooms or broccoli!

Yesh a park in the middle is necessary o: And I'm thinking maybe a little far out is a little sea port if our chase ever takes us that far? I don't want setting to limit us!

Okies now to answer your stuff concerning romantic angles:

1. Well not doubt he'll need a lackey of some sort if he's going to be A or B rank o: Especially S or A rank. Since they are so high up in the ranks they might not even need to use their powers. But yesh we should have them go solo minus the lackey. Maybe my male gifted hunter will be the lackey O: Hmmmm more ideas will need to spawn from my brain.

2. Alrighties so I'll change my second female into a gifted on the run too o: If I'm desperate for a fourth character I'll make her a hunter XD I think I might make the second a little cold. Perhaps she's seen the confines of the government holding facilities and perhaps it's shaped her mind in a somewhat negative way. She will probably have a soft spot for something. I want to make her the girl that would be hard to make smile. Hmmmm so many choices.

3. I KNEW THAT WOULD GET YOU LAWL XD
He'll probably a sweet heart and a push over, a hunter that probably shouldn't be in the line of work he's in. Always smiling even when shooting a gun o: <3

That sounds good though o: Shall we start working on our profiles now?

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 20 2011, 07:11 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

Yay sea port ! xD

So to summarise we have:

COUPLE 1; [ currently suffering from childhood love & memory wipe & cat'n'mouse syndrome ]
  • BOY A; Normally, a timid pushover but as a result of being kidnapped and brainwashed by the Government, has taken on a colder demeanour. Has the Gift of Duplication. S, A, or B rank. Also a sniper. Possibly accompanied by a lackey (possibly BOY C). Scouring the city for GIRL A, but does not remember his shared childhood together. Has a gun.
  • GIRL A; Childhood friends/loves with BOY A. Has the Gift of Life Transfer. Evading the Hunters alone in the city. Rank unknown, though probably 1-4 in order to be travelling alone. Weapon unknown.
COUPLE 2; [ currently suffering from love at first sight & ice maiden with a golden heart & little kiddie syndrome ]
  • BOY B; A guy with a childish kind of mindset. Falls in love with one part of GIRL B, but eventually grows to love all of her and would do anything to get her to smile. Gift of Invincibility. Travelling in some sort of group, preferably with GIRL B. Rank 2-6. Weapon is a...frying pan?!
  • GIRL B; A girl who has a cold demeanor, stemming from what she saw in the government holding facilities. Presumably travelling in a group with BOY B. Rank, Weapon and Gift unknown?
COUPLE 3; [ currently suffering from super sweetheart syndrome, as well as other unknown illnesses ]
  • BOY C; A hunter, maybe a lackey of BOY A. A sweetheart who always smiles. Rank and Gift unknown? Meets GIRL C on break; maybe he's chasing her around the city to court her or they both fall in love or i dunno. Rank and Gift unknown. Weapon unknown, though probably a gun?
  • GIRL C; A sweet, klutzy sort of girl that isn't very sure of herself. Gift of Super Digestion. Rank 5-8. Meets BOY C and crushes on him maybe? But tries to tell herself that now's not the time for romance. Weapon unknown. OR MAYBE THERE'S LIKE A LOVE TRIANGLE LIKE WOAH <3

Oh, ages though. We have to sort out ages.

This post has been edited by Runi: Jul 20 2011, 07:12 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 20 2011, 07:22 PM
Post #11

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Yesh we need a sea port XD Every good city needs a sea port >:o

Anyways yes everything is basically summed up until we get character profiles done o: Ffff I feel so far behind compared to you since you seem to have most of everything tweaked out XD So jealous <3

Oooohhhh right ages! Ffff well let's see...

I think couple 3 should be young. Both sound, by personality, naive to the true dangers of the world. Sure the female seems a little more level-headed if she's going to try and tell herself that now is not the time for romance but seriously they should be maybe 16-17 years of age.

Couple 2 I'd assume 18-20? Same could be said for couple 1.

I think for myself the ages will be: Girl 1 age 18, girl 2 age 19 and then boy 1 age 17.

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 20 2011, 07:44 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

Don't be jelly, i'm just recycling characters so i'm really lazy this time around ;-;

You make a really good point for Couple 3. Girl 3 will probably be 16 then. I think though, to make her insecurity shine even more, she should have a female companion, either Boy 3's age or older, who falls in love with him too (she'll probably be an open character though). And because she owes this girl, she'll try to convince Boy 3 to fall in love with the older girl (they're both oblivious to his hunter status though). How does this sound to you?

Boy 2 will be 18-17 then, to make his childishness more apparent. Is he definitely in a group with Girl 2 though?

And i think my boy 1 will be 19-20. Maybe they were separated 10 years ago? But is your Boy 1 definitely his lackey?

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 20 2011, 07:56 PM
Post #13

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Hmmmm I'll have to adjust the ages *thinks* I dunno, I guess we'll just have to see how the characters fair. My boy will definately be the lackey. Oooo that will be a crazy love triangle o: I want to have all three of them oblivious to the fact that they are suppose to not hang with each other.

Definately in a group with Girl 2 o: So I guess they'll know each other since they're part of the same group.

Hmmm yes, it'll have to be a 10 year difference to make the changes in appearance drastic. Maybe I'll increase girl 1's age by 1 and decrease girl 2's age by 1? Hmmm...I'll just have to type/draw and see what comes up.

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 20 2011, 08:07 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

All right! I guess that means that we should start working on our characters. I guess objective is to get everything but History all ironed out.

And eeee glad you like the love triangle! Your boy's not going to have any trouble figuring out who to chose though, right...? o<

Give me a day or two to finish stuff up, though i'll probably put up my characters as i complete them C:

WAHHI'MSOEXCITED <3

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 20 2011, 08:19 PM
Post #15

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Yesh I'll probably work on mine around midnight. I need a nap XD I'm sooooooo tired. I'll probably stay up till 5am though since I don't have to work |3 Just too tired right now to think.

Oooo hopefully o: He should be able to pick out the right one in the end XD I think I found a character to recycle into him. His name will be Lann. He's power will be to fuse animals together. His power is limited in many ways. First limitation is once the creatures have been fused they can't be unfused and second limitation is after a week or so they die.

I'll wait till the world ends for you Runi *swoons* <33333

OMGMETOOLIKEFFFFFF XDDD Now to nap before I pass out :x

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 21 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

Waiii i like that power !

You may have to wait a while for my profiles, if you don't mind...

OH I REMEMBER WHAT WE FORGOT.
CAN WE HAVE A TRAGIC ROMANCE ELEMENT?
I dunno where, but what if like the girl that my girl was travelling with and she feels responsible so she doensn't feel worthy of your boy's love or something.
Or,
We can do other stuff too yaaaaaaaay only if you're ok with it 8D

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 22 2011, 12:11 PM
Post #17

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

I dunno XD The power seems off to me!

And I don't mind. I'm getting so busy to the point it's hard finishing off my loyal post DX Real life is keeping me down.

OOOO I LIKE TRAGEDY! >w<
Awwww that poor girl. Well it'll get better when he's like "Buh, you dummy I love you DDD: *ruffles hair*" Or something of the silly variety.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS OMG <3 Gunna be so much fun~

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 28 2011, 07:53 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

Well your power is up to you, though i can't wait to see all of them ~

RUNI WILL BRING YOU BACK UP BECAUSE SHE IS A BUNDLE OF SUNSHINE THAT LOVES NOXI <3
Um anyways.

YAY YOU LIKE IT ok so we'll do that.
And this totally isn't a bump post. I actually have a question.

Are the hunters hunting the other Gifted to like, kill? Or for capture?

/i'm still working on my profiles wut o:

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 29 2011, 01:46 PM
Post #19

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Well when I finally get ideas for powers I will let you know XDDD

YEY BUNDLES OF SUNSHINE NAMED RUNI THAT LOVE NOXI <3333 This makes me soooo happy cause Noxi loves Runi too <333333 *dances*

Yesh we definately need tragedy to stir up a roleplay. Something traumatic but dunno wut XD I just know it'll be good though ;D

Yey not a bump post cause it's a question X3
Hmmm I have't thought about it but I'm going to assume capture. However, there can always be accidents~

I haven't even started my profiles DX I've been either Eternal Edening it up or thinking about my profiles for the imitations of the Gods roleplay I have with Arcy. I'm not busy Saturday so I should work on these profiles lawl XD

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 30 2011, 08:29 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

EEEE WE LOVE EACH OTHER YAYAYAYAYAY <3

I'm sure there'll be trauma everywhere. It'll come 8D

And take your time with the profiles! I managed to finish one of mine, but his history is full of holes. I would lovelovelove if you took a looksie and answered my questions/pointed out the flaws/corrected me in general

Name|| Drayle Mirella
Alias|| Rodu [ short for reproduction, and the latter part of his alias, ‘du’, sounds like either deux or the beginning of duplication ]
Age|| 20.
Rank/Gift|| Hunter Class A; Gift of Duplication
  • Drayle has the ability to duplicate his ‘essence of being’; essentially, his soul. With this Gift, he can create duplicate entities of himself. They have separate consciences but the same mind, and Drayle can shift in between these bodies if he wants too. When he releases them, Drayle absorbs their memories, but otherwise shares no connection with them. If they are hurt physically, Drayle himself does not experience the pain or suffers from it after absorbing them. Additionally, he can place his entity into any thing, living or not. If the object is inanimate, he simply observes from his position and is unable to move or communicate with others. Should he ‘duplicate’ himself into another being, it’s as if only his outside has changed; Drayle doesn’t obtain one’s abilities or memories by duplicating himself into another.
    The downside to this power is the range and the number of duplicates he can make. Drayle can only sustain 4 duplicates, excluding himself. Any more, and he would pass out from the strain it puts on him. Additionally, he has to stay within a 200 m range of his duplicates lest they disappear.
Weapon|| Gift neutralizing sniper gun.

Appearance||CLICKME

Drayle stands at an even 6 feet, not an inch more, with a thin frame that betrays the slight toning underneath. His surprisingly broad shoulders set the stage for his lanky silhouette, which is only accentuated by his flat torso and long, elegant neck. Though he may not be the most muscular person, he can easily hold his own in a physical fight with unnaturally good reflexes and a strength that belies his appearance. His skin has an ivory sheen that is generally free of any faults, and though he may be a bit on the pale side, Drayle’s health is in tip-top shape.

He radiates a serous aura, his face having long outgrown its baby fat and childish past. Drayle has high rounded cheekbones and a long nose, though everything is offset by his soft, yet stern chin. Thin eyebrows frame his large eyes, as do the long eyelashes that gain envious stares from the female populace from time to time. Though his eyes are naturally a nice emerald green, his right iris is a crimson red; this is a result of a coloured contact that helps him target his shots.

Drayle’s long black hair may seem unusual to others, especially considering its purple tinge in the light. but he rather likes it and will defend it if necessary. If left untied, the tresses reach his belly-button in length, but the multiple choppy layers results in multiple lengths. Nevertheless, Drayle prefers to tie his hair up into a high, loose ponytail that fails in keeping his hair uniform. Portions of hair often stick up in different directions even though they’re tied up, and the front bangs fare no better. They part in the middle, hanging shaggily around his cheeks, while a few shorter strands linger between his eyes.

When hunting others possessing Gifts, Drayle tends to stick to the same clothes of which he considers his ‘uniform’. His go to pair of pants is a pair of black slacks that accentuate his slim frame but are surprisingly durable. His shirt varies, but tends to earth-toned; the cut itself is strange, as they show his belly button and look more like wraps than anything else. On top of this, he sports an unbuttoned white dress shirt to give him a collar and a simple black jacket with a large, embroidered peony over his left breast. Hidden all over his body are multiple weapons, such as handguns, tasers, tonfas and even a sniper gun, well concealed on his back.

When on his off days, Drayle has the tendency to wear his uniform, but is no stranger to civilian clothing. Though he may like his black pants, should the weather heat up, he’ll throw on a pair of rolled up white pants or even pencil cut cargos if needed. He’ll leave the jacket at home, opting for either a dark t-shirt, loose tank tops or even the occasional hoodie. It should be noted, though, that he never leaves without his weapons.

Personality|| Before Drayle was taken by the Government, he didn’t really have the strongest personality, to say the least. As a youth, he was a pushover and often had trouble asserting what he wanted. Despite being a nice, well mannered young boy, he was often overshadowed by other children due to not having much of a backbone and being perfectly content with just following along and watching from the sidelines. Arguments often made him uncomfortable due to the fact that he never really liked the idea of two parties being angry with one another.

Often, he would do his best to deflect any personal questions, mainly due to his uneasiness in divulging his life story. In return, he would refrain himself from probing into other people’s pasts mostly out of respect. Drayle had difficulties making up his mind, but would not vocalize his indecisiveness, leaving him to internally conflict about what decision to make. Therefore, he was indefinitely more comfortable with others leading the way. Slightly awkward as a young child, Drayle tried his best to be social but ended up failing most of the time. After all, he wasn’t very accustomed with smiling, nor did he ever laugh in a particularly wholehearted manner.

However, this was all before he was taken by the Government. After a few memory wipes, few remnants of his childhood persona remain. Drayle is cool and collected, rarely showing emotion on his face though he is completely capable of feeling said emotion. He views everything impartially and prefers to know all of the details before making a choice, but if the situation calls for it, he has no issue with allowing his gut to choose for him. He has a bit of a linear way of thinking, and rarely deviates from any rules or instructions given to him. Perceptive, Drayle is quick to notice things, but will keep this information to himself to better understand the big picture; this is one of the few traits that has remained with him since childhood.

Despite his not-so-decent job, Drayle is every bit the gentleman. He has his manners down to a T and is always considerate of others; it should be noted though, that he wouldn’t’ do anything as silly as valuing another’s life above his own. After all, if he were to die, who would complete his mission? This mindset is a result of the Government influence on his personality; without the mission, there is no point otherwise. As a result, he tends to be on the apathetic side when faced with things that he views trivial, but will give it the due respect that it so deserves.

History|| Drayle grew up in a quaint townhouse, cared for by his grandmother along with his two brothers, of which he shared a birthday with. Though their parents were alive and well, both spend most of their days and nights working in order to support the family. Despite being a triplet, Drayle was often left alone by his brothers; it wasn’t that they didn’t care for him, it was just that his social awkwardness often prevented him from making friends with other children his age. One brother, Senter, was charismatic even at a young age, and was often the center of attention. Mercer had already skipped a grade in school, and that meant that even though he had seniority over his siblings, he was often left to his own devices both at home and at school.

Nevertheless, Drayle did manage to make a few friends, and he treasured them deeply. True, he wasn’t the smartest, most popular or even the most well liked (mainly because few even recognized his presence), but he was a happy child.

Or, at least he was, until the Gifted hunts started.

At first, the town was left in a state of confusion; what exactly were the Gifted? Why did the Government want them so badly? And how could one even tell if you were a Gifted? But apparently, the Government had ways of tracking those with powers, and Drayle ended up being captured at the tender age of 10. He knew nothing of his latent abilities, and his memories were eventually wiped by the Government. He then spent the next few years training his Gift and learning how to work for his captors. As time passed, he quickly climbed the ranks within the Hunters, both his natural prowess with a sniper gun and his attitude pushing him forward; the fact that he had no one else but the Government helped. Few Hunter’s memories were wiped, but because he had no past, there was nothing holding Drayle back from becoming one of the best Hunters around. As a result, he was assigned a partner, Lann, not because he needed the support, but because it would better Lann’s skills as a Hunter.

Other|| I kinda wasn’t sure if you wanted Drayle and your charrie to have had little kiddie crushes on each other when they were younger, so I left that out. I can add it in. I also randomly threw in Gifted hunts, if you don’t mind OAO
And the part about only a few people’s memories were wiped.
Oh, and if your lackey’s name isn’t Lann, I’ll change that.

This post has been edited by Runi: Jul 30 2011, 08:32 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 04:13 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.