Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Imitations of the Gods Ooc, A private roleplay between Arcyena and Noxi, the ooc chat thread.
Countess Noxi
post Jul 19 2011, 10:21 PM
Post #1

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 96 035

The Ribbon Elite

Imitations of the Gods
"While they hide behind a face and voice of man
they act as if they were modern day Gods.
Are they the truly Gods or perhaps demons in disguise?

We won't let them live long enough for even the imitations to find out."

Best title I could honestly think of XD
Anyways this is a one x one roleplay between

Arcyena and Noxi

If you weren't mentioned above then don't ask to join this roleplay. Thankies!
However, if you look below you'll notice there's a section for lurkers. Read that o:

- x -

The General Plot

The Shogun of the Edo Period are currently in a state of unrest since they are slowly losing their powerful positions. While some have decided to move further inland to be retainers or vassels, others are finding new ways to keep their power. Then, all of a sudden, a particular rumour has begun to spread around the land about 'the Gifted ones'.

These ones acclaimed to be the Gifted were said to be humans imitating the Gods with varying powers. While the commoners were awe struck when faced with one of the Gifted the current government in power and the Shogun began to question how powerful these people were. They could be the ones to undo the peace Tokugawa Ieyasu has brought to the lands and has decided these imitation of Gods are no more than demons reaping their riches.

Now, in our current state, those who imitate the Gods are currently being hunted by Samurai and farmers alike. Will they be able to outmatch the hunters or succumb to a blood end?

To later be expanded upon.

The Setting

Feudal Japan, specifically in the Edo period where Tokugawa Ieyasu has been placed into power.
Even though it is considered a peaceful time there is still a bit of unrest between classes, especially amongst the Shogun.

It is currently late spring/early summer. Hard working farmers are attending to their crops while those who rather make a quick buck have abandoned their farms or left them to other family members so they can persue the gifted. This means there are some areas with food being unharvested. Whether or not these are safe places to gather is unknown.

To be further developed upon, specifically where in Japan our story will begin.

Characters

Character form: (click to show)

Character's for Countess Noxi:
1. Post will be linked
2. Post will be linked
3. Post will be linked

Character's for Arcyena:
1. Post will be linked
2. Post will be linked
3. Post will be linked

Requirements for Roleplaying

This will be just a repost but a good reminder for those who roleplay with Noxi in the future:
+ Atleast 250 words per post
+ One liners are not tolerated, just post or PM an excuse for why you can't respond. Don't force a reply if you can't muster one.
+ Correct spelling/grammar, typos are forgiven.

Suggestions for Lurkers

+ Don't ask to join the roleplay
+ If you have something to comment concerning the roleplay go ahead and post here I guess. I wouldn't advise it though since we're going to be too busy actually roleplaying to respond...maybe?
+ Check out our other roleplays, they may be joinable!

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!
| DeviantART | My Art Blog | Formspring | Subeta |

Roleplays

A Case of Apathy Syndrome

If you want me to join your rp send me a PM! I don't bite <3

Fun Things (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 20 2011, 06:58 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 518

Active Squad

OMGYAYOOCIRSOEXCITE

Right, before I forget, I'm throwing the link to this site in with my post. Now then, on with the rest of it.

Well, to start things off I think it might be a good idea if I cleared my character's gift with you, seeing as how it's not really a power as such. You see, I have this wolf-hybrid character that I've been dying to use for absolutely ages, and I was wondering if I could pass it off as the Ōkami. Seeing as how Ōkami translates to both 'great god' and 'wolf' in Japanese, depending on how it is written, I think it would fit in nicely in that sense, but at the same time this would result in my character essentially having a constantly active gift. Needless to say, I'd find a way to implement some kind of achille's heel into his gift, but I just wanted to clear up whether or not something like this would be all right first, before I go ahead and tweak more like massively alter his profile for this RP, just to find out he can't be used in it. Just for the record by the way, my gifted character is going to be 19. He'll have a fair amount of life experience by then, but he'll still have his youth.

As far as the setting is concerned, particularly where we start off, I suppose that it could be anywhere really. I was going to suggest that since I intend for my character to be some kind of wanderer/escaped convict at the start of the RP, having our characters simply come across eachother by chance in some fashion would be the best course of action. While I wouldn't mind the two of them knowing eachother right off the bat, I do really like going through the whole characters meeting eachother for the first time scenario, so I would prefer it if our characters met in the RP rather than before hand. As for how they meet, well that's entirely up to you. I mean, there's a few standard situations I've come up with in my head (one sees the other reveal their gift somehow, one of the characters gets captured and the other saves them, et etc), but it all boils down to your personal preference I guess. The latter suggestion may help on the romance side of things, if you intend for that to actually be relatively prominent in the RP which again, I don't mind at all.

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Jul 20 2011, 06:59 AM
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 20 2011, 02:25 PM
Post #3

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

YEY I'M SO EXCITED TOOO :D

Okies that link will come in handy <3

And to be honest, to me a power can be anything from having the ability to be a wolf to being able to liquify and reform earth metals o: I don't want to limit anything so X3 Go ahead and do what you wish XD I was actually going to have something Okami related as well. Not really wolf but perhaps one of the other paint brush god techniques. Bloom is always my favourite <3 Since you're going Okami style though I expect something really ellaborate in design XD

Perhaps they meet in a Merchant district of some sort? It could lead to some sort of hilarious chase. I prefer them meeting and one of them being chased by samurai XD The other perhaps get swept up in the whole mess because they were being used as a shield or a decoy unwillingly? I dunno, I guess it'll come as we go along.

Romance doesn't have to be dominant in our roleplay dear o: I think as long as it sparks naturally then we'll be fine :3

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 20 2011, 04:22 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Ah, I think I may noy have explained myself too well. When I say Ōkami, I mean my character will simply be having Ōkami as their alias, rather than having anything to do with the games at all. As far as I'm aware, the Japanese simply use the word in the 'wolf' and 'great god' sense when stating Ōkami and not referring to the game, which is why they would be referring to my character with that name (since I'm pretty sure they didn't have games about brush gods in the shogunate era :P ). However, if our characters powers needn't have any limits, I may incorporate Ameterasu into my character as well, adding the ability for brush powers (though perhaps minus the brush :P ). Hmm... a human-white-wolf hybrid with control of the wind, and possibly fire, if I feel like adding a bit of brush-powers-minus-the-brush in there. Yep, sounds like a demon to me XD

You know what, I like that plan. It sounds just like something my character would do, taking a random person hostage in order to escape. Don't get me wrong, he'd be sure to release them unharmed and everything, but that sort of action wouldn't be the sort of thing he'd find himself thinking twice about, not in terms of morals anyway. Perhaps he's trying to barter with a merchant over some food, and as someone bumps into him, his hat falls off to reveal his ears or something, then we have the big huge town-wide "OMYGAWSHITSTEHOKAMI!!!1eleven!!" moment, then the whole 'hostage' situation occurs.

It may not have to be dominant, but the way that I imagine the RP moving, I can't really see it not being an eventuality if you know what I mean. Even if it ends up being a little one sided for a while, which I think would actually be quite amusing. Meh, we'll just have to see how that side of things pans out, unless you have any other plans of course *shrug*.

Anyway, off to edit this profile...
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 20 2011, 05:10 PM
Post #5

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Amgawsh I'm so sorry XD Whenever I hear Okami now I'm all over the games. I've been addicted to Okamiden all month! *flails* Anyways I think we need to incorporate it in now since we're both thinking on the same line! To use the powers without the brush would be unique. As I said we're limitless since it's the least of my concern. We're both mature and reasonable people so I'm expecting with all these fantastic yet demonic powers we'll be able to show very noticeable flaws X3

Oooo yey so this might work out perfectly XD I think the hostage situation would be perfect for our characters to meet up in! It would stir a lot of attention.

Hey wait...if you get animal ears I demand my girl gets them too XD We'll just have to be a couple of brush power minus the brush users only one is more hostage grabbing than the other XD Perfect couple X'3 The love would be rather one sided I'd assume. In rare cases victims do fall in love with their kidnappers so XD

So now to get our character profiles up and edit the information above. Will you have any hunter characters cause I do have another male and female lined up to be Samurai perhaps.

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 21 2011, 11:13 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Hehe, don't worry about it. I'm exactly the same whenever anyone talks about Bleach XD. Aye, brush powers powers without brushes certainly seem to be the way forward for us at the moment nod.gif. Well, like I said I'll be taking wind and fire. Combine that with Katsu's wolf-like appearance, and I've pretty much got the definition of a hell-hound hybrid for a character, though his personalities going to be anything but dark :P. Ah man, I've not made a character as care-free as this in absolutely aaaaaaages.

WARNING: Arcy may be a little rusty with his care-free character, please feel free to punt him if Katsu doesn't seem carefree enough at any moment in time. That is all.

Right then, hostage taking introduction is a go. Since that's the route we're taking, you'd be much better off making the first post I think, that way my character can simply flee the scene the second his identity gets revealed and grab your character. Don't worry by the way, while he may well be getting a little 'up-close-and-personal', he won't be doing anything too suggestive by any means. Well, he might not do anything, but as far as saying things are concerned, I'm not making any promises...

Hey, it's your RP, I should be the one making demands not you. You're the one with all the control here, remember? XD Mhm, the perfect couple indeed. Well, while Katsu doesn't really shy away from the love side of thing, he's not the kind to fall head-over-heels for someone at all. Don't get me wrong, he'll most likely end up finding you character quite beautiful (for one reason or another), and will give the odd compliment, but it'll take him quite a while to decide whether he actually likes her in that respect. He's not shy about complimenting a pretty face, but when it comes to the 'feelings' side of things, it can take him just that little bit longer than most men. So basically, if there's going to be a 'true love' thing going on or whatever, providing your character can get over the fact that Katsu basically kidnapped her, Katsu most probably is going to be the one who'll have to eventually click on to what's going on.

I've got one hunter in mind at the moment, a girl who has trained to be as profecient as Samurai when it comes to combat, with a bow in particular, though she isn't actually a Samurai and is merely a farmer's daughter, but aside from that, I've got nothing.

Right, I'm getting there with Katsu's profile now. Just gotta finish of his personality and history and then I'm done. That said, his history is being rather uncooperative at the moment, so this may take a while...
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 21 2011, 11:58 AM
Post #7

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

I'll probably take brush powers concerning earth and water? Just to balance your character's powers. Then again guidance was such a neat technique to use in Okamiden. I'll have to do more research XD Mmm hell-hounds without the death like personalities are cute <3 And don't worry if you get too serious I'll be sure to have my character jab to lighten the mood. I see her being sarcastic and somewhat serious but with a lighter side. She'll be the first to comment if she thinks an idea is bad and maybe she's just brutally blunt X3

I'll be sure to make the first post once when get our character profiles up. I'm a little lacking simply because I have other character profiles to work on. Runi and I are going to be using three characters each right off the bat and I barely have them planned out. I totally wasn't playing Eden Eternal all night >> << >>;;;;;

Awww he sounds like a sweet heart which will be nice X3 I think she'll be a little put off by comments because she's not used to being complimented or maybe she's stuck on the tangent that imitations are not beautiful. They are just fake gods? I want to give her some sort of low esteem to increase the need to be so sarcastic and defensive. She may even reject her feelings towards him at the beginning which will no doubt bring some fruedian slips here and there X3 <3333

Oh gosh you already have a cute name for him XD I need to think of a name and get her powers down!

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 21 2011, 05:57 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Yeah, that seems like a good idea to me. Making our characters at neutral standing to eachother in terms of powers would most probably help greatly in terms of getting our characters on equal footing at the start of the RP. It'd also be pretty cool to see how they react to both being eachother's greatest weakness, but also greatest counters. Still, if you go for a completely different power where their powers simply don't overlap at all, that to could be pretty cool, since that way they'll probably actually still be surprised to the fact that such a power exists. Meh, whatever you decide I'm sure will be awesome grin.gif

By the sounds of things, I'm sure these two are going to have some rather interesting travels around Japan. Katsuro's as far from serious as possible the vast majority of the time, or more generally, he just seems to be pretty much the polar opposite of your character. I mean, as far as self-esteem goes, he doesn't really give a damn XD

Just to put things into perspective, when I said he would more than likely compliment your character, his compliments won't focus solely on her, well, ‘assets’, but he's far from shy of referring to them. So, um, yeah, you and your character make of that what you will. And please, don’t worry about her being brutally blunt to him. It’s probably the only way he’ll take anything she has to say seriously.

Hehe, looks like you’ll have your hands full over the next few days. In that case, I won’t rush my profiles to completion, which will either mean they will be my normal length, or extremely, extremely long.

You know what, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Freudian slip ever take place in an RP, literally. I mean, they’re surprisingly common in real life, but no-one ever brings them up in RPs. It’s a shame, really.

That’s a cute name? It just seems like something that rolls off the tongue for me. I mean, while Katsuro isn’t exactly difficult to say, Katsu just feels more natural. Well now, there’s a topic that could prove interesting in the RP.

“Katsu? Why do you call yourself that? It just belittles you.”

“Why not? It’s easy to say, it has a nice catch to it... isn’t that what a nickname’s meant ta be?”

“But you’re meant to be a beast, why give yourself such a cu-, stupid name?”

“…What the heck’s cu-stupid meant to mean? You tryin’ ta confuse me or somethin’?”

Mind you, that’s just me coming up with scenarios in my head. It’s not like I can predict how your character’s going to act or anything XD

Oh, and by the way, this is what I've got for Katsuro at the moment. I'll admit, I'm a little stumped for the moment as far as the history side of things is concerned, but other than that, I think I've got everything pretty much covered.

Katsuro (click to show)

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Jul 23 2011, 08:34 AM
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 22 2011, 03:39 PM
Post #9

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

When I wrote up her profile I basically just gave her the power of water. Maybe later on in the roleplay she will gain some different, more earthly, brush stroke techniques. Since they are going to contrast so well in personality it might as well be extended into powers XD After reading the description of Katsu's appearance I had the hilarious idea of him throwing a cherry bomb. His expression was all ">:D Aha catch!".

I agree that they'll both be surprised to realize that they are one of the same. Something makes me wanna think that they know each other already because of their aliases but still be shocked that they are actually meeting another XD I have a strange feeling that the mirror wolf may be jealous of the actual wolf because he's just Okami and she's Kagami no Okami.

Whether it's a compliment about her assets or other things she's not one to take compliments. Ruon just can't stand to be complimented. It's brutal XD No doubt some good laughs can be brought on concerning this.

Surprisingly this was the profile I got done. I had some muse by songs from Vast. Excellent music stemmed a character that I actually like XD Don't rush on your profile. Take your time :3

I know! I was hoping to see something about Freud be brought up in a roleplay but nope, nope. No one is psychologically driven in a rp anymore ; 3 ; It'll be hard to reference Freud in this roleplay though considering the setting takes place many, many years before his time. I'll make it work though >:o

Yeah Katsu sounds like a very cute name XD It does roll of the tongue extrmely well but it also makes me think of him as some sort of cute chibi wolf character! Then he throws a cherry bomb XD Oh gosh must draw when I have the chance. Oh gosh that situation would be funny XD She throw a hissy fit once she made the slip up though.

Anyways my profile in all its not glory:

Ruon's Profile (click to show)

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Jul 23 2011, 02:01 PM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 23 2011, 09:45 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Hmm, there's another way the two differ. While Katsu has a couple of elemental powers, his mastery of them is significantly lower than Ruon's, though Ruon only has one power. Perhaps once we reach the point where Ruon starts to realise her potential when it comes to Earth-manipulation, Katsu can also begin to get that bit more adept when it comes to controlling his powers? Man, the possiblities two conflicting characters create... it's just endless awesome.gif . Well then, looks like I put across Katsu's intended personality pretty well then. He'll come out with stuff like that pretty often in a combat situation, or any other time when talk like that just doesn't seem appropriate. Actually, wait a minute, he's just always like that XD

Well, I've gone ahead and stated that Katsu has heard of Ruon in the final edit I just made (well, by her alias anyway), so it's up to you whether or not she's heard of Katsu. I've got a fair idea of how Katsu's gonna react upon realising that it's in fact his 'mirror' that he's just taken hostage, and I've gotta say, it's gonna be rather unremarkable :P

"Would'ya look at that, you've got wolf ears too. If I'm honest, I would've thought you'd have been a different animal. Didn't really expect a pretty lady such as yourself either wink.gif . Anyway, nice ta meet you Miss 'Mirror'."

Maybe how Katsu's so laid back despite his position could be stacked ontop of the potential jealousy, creating a true love-hate relationship or something? Just throwing a few suggestions out there.

Oh yes, laughs will be had, even if it is just Katsu doing his best to supress his laughs but failing miserably XD

Well, I've got his profile done now anyway. I think I'll take a little break before I get onto the profile of my next character, though I'll probably end up starting it later today. Thankfully, with her being a human character, I won't have too much additional detail to go into appearance wise, so this one shouldn't take anywhere near as long.

Even if it didn't even reference Freud himself, I'd love to see the slips applied into RPs. Everyone just seems unwilling to ever let their characters make mistakes in their RPs -_-2.gif

Hehe, well if Ruon ever comes out and says his name is cute, don't expect him to forget that so easily. He'll bring it up out of the blue every now and then, despite the slaps upside the face and cheek tugging he'll inevitably get XD.

O: I've never had anyone draw one of my characters, I would certainly be honoured if you ever did so. I had a look at your DA page when you linked it to the GIFTed OOC, and I've gotta say I'm impressed.

No way is your description horribly written. I've got an image of her pretty clear in my head, but at the same time, I can't wait to see this picture of Ruon.

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Jul 23 2011, 11:44 AM
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 23 2011, 07:21 PM
Post #11

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Well lookie here XD It be awesome if they grow together during the experience. We'll have to see how the roleplay fans out since I want the growth to be natural. Even though I got the hilarious image of a level up when she pulls Katsu's face or smacks him in general. I think this scenario is sprouting too many cute chibi pictures XD I assumed though that Katsu would be somewhat of a show off, something he'll definately get yelled at for.

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP AND FIGHT ME D:< LIKE FHGBFHGBFKSBGF!!!" *falcon pawnch*

I've done the edit as well because it be nice to set up the situation XD She gets taken hostage by the one she mirrors and she loses it! With all this bad blood it'll be interesting how they're going to end up staying together. For some reason I can see it being Ruon just being a typical stalker, attacking when she thinks she has the chance and then Katsu being an ellusive 'ass-hat'.

Omg her response to that killed me inside XD Lawl. Too much laughter.

"Who you calling miss mirror?! If anything you're no wolf. You're just a cheap copy cat!" And then she'll probably try to claw his eyes out if say he's holding onto her by her kimono or something. XD It's like one of those childish attempts but you hold them back my placing your hand on their forehead.

Once again we'll just have to see what the roleplay flow sparks XD Such opposite personalities might take a long while to spark a lovey-dovey relationship XD

I assumed Katsu would be one of those types to bring back 'painful memories' of the name XD Anything that he can hold her to he'll use. I also found it funny that she's 1 year younger than him so the whole her mirroring him could be another thing to hold against her. "You have to be the mirror because you're younger."

I hate when people can't let their characters mess up. It's soooo unrealistic D: I love giving my characters flaws, especially in personality. Slip ups happen quite often too considering the numerous flaws lead up to them. Like seriously people you mess up all the time so why can't your characters?

Eeee thankies ^///^ I work hard on my art but I'm too tired to actually get anything accomplished @3@;;; That and I play a variety of MMO's from Aeria Games, watch anime and sleep XD So be surprised if I get anything done at all.

Fffff for some reason I want to change her hair style. Short, uneven pigtails of sorts. Still same colour but I think she needs a feminine touch to her. Her name is something unlikely for me to pick. It's rather...not feminine XD But it was fitting for her.

And omg you stole the glowy scars XD bfhbgdbgdhbdhf!!! I don't mind XD It be awesome to picture them glowing in the dark, using their powers in battle. Oh look, a night light! XDDD I was thinking of giving her more scars so she'd be more glowy. For now they'll probably all be hidden due to her clothing.

As for my other two characters they'll probably come a bit later. I have appearances for them picked out but sadly no personality. Something makes me think the female is too much of a chicken to be a samurai and the male is reckless and bold, someone Katsu could drink with even though they're suppose to be enemies XD

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Jul 23 2011, 08:06 PM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 24 2011, 05:30 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Yup, it would indeed be awesome. Natural growth’s agiven, far too often do I see people in, say, Gijinka RPs giving their characters the ability to use Hyper Beam three posts into the RP, when they could only use Tackle upon starting. The sad part about that is the fact that I’m not even joking…

I just can’t stop thinking of Katsu giving some big thumbs up as he says “Hey, I levelled up! grin.gif” Or something now. Too much Tales of Vesperia, Raven in particular…

Wait, so she’s going to be trying to kill him? I more imagined her being along the lines of “Ugh, I better tail you and make sure you don’t do anything stupid. Now that you know about me, it’ll only make my situation worse if you get caught”, or something like that anyway.

To which, she’d get something along the lines of “Aww, now you’ve gone and hurt this young man’s feelings… whoa, wait a sec, how can I be the copy-cat? Lookin’ at ya, I’d be sayin’ you’re the young’un out of the two of us.”

He may be an idiot, but he’s a perceptive idiot. Ruon best not go forgetting that. And yes, holding back Ruon with a hand to the forehead most definitely would be something he’d do :P

Doesn’t matter how long it takes, or if it ever happens really. The personality clash between the two of them is more than good enough for me, but a little bit of sexual tension further down the line would hardly be a bad thing. Maybe we’ll just have to create an incident at some point which brings the two a little closer. Not like some kind of daft ‘lovey–dovey’ moment, but more one that shows that the pair actually give a damn about keeping the other alive, for whatever reason.

Well, he won’t hold it to her for the fact that it’s painful, he’ll merely bring stuff up if it leads to a situation that he’ll find amusing.

I feel exactly the same way. To be perfectly honest though, I often find myself actually forgetting to implement mistakes. I mean, I don’t have a problem having my characters making them, but it’s just remembering to have them make them that is more of the problem.

From what I’ve seen, you certainly manage to get something accomplished. Coming from someone with next to no experience with this sort of thing, it may not mean much to you, but I find it awesome ^^

Meh, whatever floats your boat.

Hey, at least I swapped it to glowing eyes instead Q.Q Yeah, it would be pretty awesome. I can’t wait for the moment when they’re both like “Holy shiz, you do realise you’re glowing… right?!”. Man, this RP is gonna be so awesome grin.gif

Katsu’s gonna get a drinking buddy? He’s gonna be quite happy with that. I mean, he’ll be a little upset if Ruon refuses to join him for a drink every now and then, but he’ll still be quite happy to have a semi-regular drinking buddy nod.gif

Oh, just so you know, I’m going on holiday this weekend (Friday to Monday). I’ll try and get my second profile done by then (then hopefully we’ll get the RP started when I come back?) but sadly, I won’t be able to make any promises sad.gif
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 24 2011, 07:02 PM
Post #13

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Thankfully I haven't experienced anything like that in a roleplay. They always had ungodly powers right off the bat. It was really annoying cause their ungodliness would easily take advantage of my character's flaws. I had to quit roleplaying for a while on one forum I was at because it was just tooo much DX I was like EITHER GET SOME FLAWS OR COUNT ME OUT!

Omg that be hilarious XD I can see that too now. Fffff as long as I see no wandering mushrooms anywhere I think we'll be good XD

I don't think she'd ever kill him but threaten to. I think that be typical of a violent girl. The original motive was probably kill him but after meeting him it'll probably turn into a "Okay because you're an idiot I have to watch you before you make us both look stupid." Besides, I think I mentioned she can't kill cute and fluffy creatures. If he flaunts his tail she might go into a girly petting spree :x The only true person she'd kill would be the man in the fox mask if we ever implement him in.

I think Ruon would spaz if she got a response like that XD "Who are you calling young'un?! I'm probably ten times more mature and twenty years older mentally!" Something childish in a rage fit.

Oh gosh perceptive idiots are the best idiot XD I can't wait to see scenes like this in the roleplay X3

Hmmm I agree. A little sexual tension never hurt anything :3 I can see this incident occuring and then maybe some time after Katsu 'ruining' the whole thing by saying "Ha ha you think I'm cuuuttteee and you liiikkkeee me~ ;D" Ruon would completely spazz but I think it would bring them even closer together if one of them acknowledges that there's something there. Don't expect Ruon to admit it though. XD

Yeah that sometimes happens to the good roleplayers I find. When they remember though it becomes gold <3 When I do my character profiles I often try to make sure there's something in their that makes them flawed. I think Ruon's nasty temper is her biggest flaw along with her stubborness. Then again both flaws can lead to good things in the end. I guess it just depends on how everything is viewed XD

Awww thankies X3 I used to draw a lot but once I got a job everything went down the tubes. Now I'm just too tired. Roleplaying is my only outlet of creativity. Too lazy to write stories, too lazy to draw. Just gaming and roleplaying for the most part.

Yeah she's getting pigtails. It's unavoidable XD I'll edit her appearance shortly.

The glowing eyes are a sexy touch I must say XD I wouldn't mind if Katsu got some more battle scars down the road so he can glow too. Maybe a 'love bite' or two XD Oh gosh when they notice it I have no idea what Ruon might do O: She might get captivated by it at first before going "HOLY CARP YOU'RE WEIRD O_____O". This roleplay is going to be amazing I can tell already <3333

I thought it be nice for Katsu to have someone to drink with XD Ruon could probably be pressured into it maybe once or twice but I don't think she's the kind of girl to get loose. I think having my male character and Katsu as drinking buddies would lead to the best dramatic irony X3 Especially when I see the female companions mentioning to each other that their suppose to be enemies XD

It's quite alright :3 I'm going to end up being really busy. I work seven days straight and if my boyfriend is online I'm going to end up playing Eden. I'll see if I have time to draw or something though o:

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 26 2011, 02:08 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Hmm, she sounds pretty complex, but at the same time, not so much. Eventually, I imagine Katsu will be able to figure her out though, when he does you’d better expect some semi-regular exploitation, particularly in the fluffy tail department XD

I imagine implementing him at some point couldn’t really be anything other than a good thing. Maybe that could be the thing that brings them a little closer together? Fox-mask man tracks Ruon down, stuff happens, Katsu ends up helping Ruon get her revenge, leaving the masked man to her disposal? Something like that?

Amusing childish fit of rage is amusing, Katsu would have to try his best not to laugh at Ruon while she’s acting like that.

Mhm, neither can I. This is gonna be goooood grin.gif

Nah, Katsu would just act totally oblivious, even though at the same time it’ll be completely obvious that he’s clicked on. “Huh, wazzat? You’re not quite makin’ your usual sense Ru, almost sounds like you’re tryin’ ta say somethin’ but not really quite gettin’ there.” Oh God, I’m gonna love RPing as Katsu, he’s just a pure wind-up merchant XD. Meh, I don’t really expect her to acknowledge it to be honest, though the way that Katsu’ll acknowledge it will most likely be any way other than directly, as you probably would’ve expected.

With Katsu, I'd say his biggest flaw is probably his drinking. While he puts the idiotic front of his up quite a lot, his mind is actually taking things rather seriously at all times, hence his perceptiveness. I imagine that when Ruon figures this out, she's only gonna get that much more annoyed with him, since even though he can full well act mature, he really just can't be bothered to XD

That's understandable, when real-life takes ahold there's not that much you can do about it really, especially when there's a job involved.

Pigtails it is then. You do realise that in Katsu’s eyes, they’re just going to make her look a heck of a lot younger, right? Something tells me youngun’ may actually end up becoming a nickname, along with Ru.

Well, he does have the scars under his ears already, perhaps they could also glow? Oh God, ‘love bites’ XD. To which she’ll get “You do realise I’m not the only one glowin’ here darlin’, right?” well, “darlin’” if they get past first base, otherwise it’ll probably just end up being “missy”.

Well, the always the vulnerability of a first time drinker (if this would end up being Ruon’s first time), going straight to Sake would be more than enough to get her quite tipsy before she even realises it. Oh yes, lectures regarding drinking buddies would be awesome. I predict a lot of “who do you think you are, my mother?”s XD

Don’t go pushing yourself. If you don’t have the time, don’t bother. I’d rather not overload you or anything.
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 27 2011, 02:36 PM
Post #15

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Well girls are complex creatures XD Oooo it'll be so terrible when Katsu finally figures her out X3 The poor fluffy tail exploitations that will go down XD I also had a random thought of them searching for food and Katsu wants to eat a rabbit. She'll freak and tell him to not eat the bunny. It's too fluffy to be eaten XDDD

Ooo that sounds intense o: Of course we'll have to build into something like that X3 We'll have so much conflict going on XD They're being chased for being fited, they're hunting down the fox-masked man, and then they've got their own relationship troubles. This sounds all so complicated but oh so good <3

Oh gosh if he laughs that's just gunna make Ruon even more mad XD

I agree <3 There's just so much that's going happen!

Awww poor Ru XD She'll get all flustered and angry with him. The way they’ll ultimately end up responding to the 'love' they share will be quite interesting. It'll be funny when she goes and admits it, assuming if she does. Maybe when she's drunk XD Or she'll try on her own, not really thinking, and mess it up completely and start yelling at him. Your mentioning of a merchant makes me realize…how are they gunna sustain themselves? XD Oh that could lead to sooo many issues right there even X3

I assumed it would have been the drinking XD Drinking can be the flaw in any good character. I can’t wait to see how Ru, as you’re calling her X3, acts when she’s drunk. It’ll be her first drink. When she wakes up from the hangover I know they’ll both get she’ll probably get so agitated with him XD Anyways she’ll probably nag him concerning his maturity level. “You need to grow up Katsu!” Will probably be thrown around a lot or “Be a man!” or even “Your such a boy…” She’s a little gender bias that way.

My hours are being cut back the next two weeks. I’m not impressed but appreciative at the same time. The more hours at work I get the more I feel my relationship with everyone is falling apart, especially my boyfriend.

Awww poor Ru XD She’s going to get teased so hardcore for looking young and being younger. She may chew his head off and either insult his manliness or call him an older geezer. The first one seems more likely. Her outfit may end up changing too. It all depends where my drawing muse will take me. I’ll probably go as far as making her a character reference sheet. She feels like she’s going to be a permanent character to add to my list.

Perhaps o: I just think it be a prettier fight scene if they both had a large amount of glow. It could also end up being a flaw in their powers. They can’t be that stealthy if they are glowing all the time :x Yesh love bites XDDD Lawl! Ru is going to have so many nicknames in this roleplay! It’s hard to think of one for Katsu because it’s already a nice nickname. But Baka or Ass might be frequently used enough to become nicknames :x

Oh gooossshhh the horrors of being a first time drinker XD Ru is going to be such a betch when she has her first hangover. I saw that saying be used a lot too during the lectures! Fffff I can’t wait for scenes like this <3

Not overloaded yet. All my other roleplays have died which is sad >: Well all but GIFTed but that one is still slower than it should be. It should pick up now that we have some character to character interactions.

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 27 2011, 03:49 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

You don’t have to tell me about that of all things, trust me, I stayed with 2 girls at uni last year, and this year I’m staying with 3. So much stuff I was expected to understand but clearly didn’t…

Oh trust me, the fluffy tail is only the beginning, just wait until he starts with the ears as well :P Oh, rabbits are too fluffy to eat? Well he’ll just have to skin it before he eats it then, won’t he? XD

Obviously, it’s not the kind of thing that just happens out of nowhere. Having the two knowing each other for a little while first would also help no doubt when it comes to giving the pair enough reason to help one another. Oh yesh, it’s gonna be complicated. I may well end up creating a notepad file with a summary of what’s happened so far…

Mhm, which will just lead to an endless cycle of laughter and anger. How vicious.

I imagine that the two confessing while under the influence will be the most likely way, most likely after some kind of major event, possibly after the masked man gets his ass kicked/stabbed/asploded. Don’t worry about them sustaining themselves, Katsu’ll have that all sorted out. He’s got practice with that sort of thing wink.gif

Ru’s gonna be one of Katsu’s less potentially offensive nicknames for Ruon, it’s not just something that I’ve started to refer to her as. Really, he’s going to call her by so many names, I think I’ll have to make a dedicated section to that notepad file I was going on about earlier XD Yeah, I figured the maturity insults would be among the major ones being thrown around. They’re not going to be taken too seriously, just like everything else.

First time I’ve heard someone complaining about their hours being cut back, but yeah I guess I know understand where you’re coming from.

Oh hell yeah she is! Not jus that, literally anything Katsu can get his hands on he will use to tease her, though he won’t literally be teasing her 24/7. He does have a bit of lazy streak hidden in there, so while it will be a common thing, teasing won’t be literally the only thing he’ll ever do.

Hmm, stealthiness may be a bit of a problem if they’re all glowy and shiz. Still, maybe they could dazzle their opponents to death? XD I’d go with Baka, it’s befitting of the Japan theme XD

Ah man, just soooooo much to look forward to. The excitement! grin.gif

Well, GIFTed may well pick up, but for the next few days I’ll be limiting it’s progress somewhat, what with not being here and all. Sorry about that, hopefully getting this RP started up soon after I come back will make up for it :S
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 27 2011, 05:04 PM
Post #17

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Ffff omg I feel sorry for you XD Being surrounded by all those women. Then again my best friend, Salad, has been around girls all his life :3 I tease and abuse him all the time :x And my friend Sue gives him wedgies. Oh how you boys suffer around us women X3

Awww this is probably gunna be the cutest part of our roleplay for now XD And ffffff Ru would soooo freak on Katsu! I think she’d end up keeping the little bunny as a pet. Every travelling couple needs an awesome pet right? XD

Hmmmmm…maybe I can have the masked fox man stir something up in Katsu too? It’ll be a little harder done than said. I’ll just bide my time and see where the roleplay goes. I need to see Katsu in action before I can have the fox man get to him.

Very vicious XD

Ooooo that sounds absolutely perfect O: I demand drunken cuddles :D <33333 And I hope he can sustain them because he is not eating their pet bunny >3>;;;;

You must send me this summary notepad XD I’m too lazy to start my own :x Then again I’m one to heavily rely on my memory. It’ll be interesting to see how many nicknames she’ll have a couple pages into the roleplay XD She will probably be my character with the most nicknames.

Yeah I’m only complaining because I enjoy my $700 pay checks. I’m trying to save for school which is a slow going thing cause I’m a collector :x My money is very divided.

Awww poor Ruon XD She’ll get her revenge physically on Katsu. Nom nom nom :x

Oh gosh they are sparkle dogs XDDDDDD Let me dazzle you with my glow power *sparkly and blinding*

Indeed there will be so much excitement <3 This sounds like it’ll be my roleplay of the year at this rate :3 So exciting <3

Don’t worry about it o: You enjoy your vacation X3 Hopefully you and I can start Money though! o: I’m off Monday and Tuesday so <3333333 *flails happily*

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 28 2011, 10:00 AM
Post #18

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Meh, I wouldn’t go feeling so sorry for me. The three girls I’m with this year I actually know, so all will be awesome. While I am aware I may well get teased something stupid once or twice, I think I’ll be able to hold my ground wink.gif

What, why would she freak? If it’s skinned, it’s no longer fluffy, right? XD While I like the idea of the pair befriending an animal, I think them having a pet may be taking things a little too far. How about an animal which seems to simply pop up on a semi-regular basis, kind of like a recurring character? If you want, I could have this as my third character, along with the girl that’s all but a Samurai?

To be honest, the fox masked man will really have to do something downright horrible to get on Katsu’s nerves, I mean, he doesn’t even feel any hatred towards the people chasing him. Yeah, he finds it to be a bit annoying, but he’s not particularly agitated by it.

As long as Japan can sustain itself, Katsu will have the means to sustain himself and Ruon. Trust him, he won’t have too much hassle getting what the pair needs, though he may need just that little bit of motivation to get going.

Hey, if she actually plans on well and truly biting his head, then I’m afraid one day Katsu is well and truly gonna flip at her. He won’t bat an eye-lid for a while, but if this becomes constant, there’s gonna be harsh words, maybe even the odd fireball…

Sparkle Wolfs, AWAY!!! LJH.gif

So then, we’ve got a start date set then? Most excellent, If you want, and if you have the time, feel free to simply post the RP as soon as you want and I’ll reply to the thread whenever I can. All I ask for is that at the end of your post, Ruon is somewhere near a market district of the town their in, or at least somewhere near some kind of a stall.
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 30 2011, 03:25 PM
Post #19

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Well that makes it bearable then :D I find it honourable some guys can hold their ground XD Most guys crumble at our might! >:D

But she'd probably watch Katsu skin it and freak out XDDD YOU RUINED IT'S FLUFFINESS ; O ;!!! Well that's what I was kind of thinking o: Like an animal that they consider a pet but it isn't around all the time. For some reason I can see it either taking off or hiding in Ru's clothing, just so it isn't in the way. It can pop up unexpectedly, at the right moments.

Oh and don't consider those spots as character limits O: I just put them there cause it looks nicer and saves me from laziness in the future. Up to you if you wanna be a pet XD I don't mind.

Hmmm I'm not sure yet how the Fox Man would be able to get under Katsu's skin. I need to learn XD

Oh gosh I wonder what Katsu will do.
Ruon: Foooooooodddd. Get eeeeettt! *pokes Katsu's cheek*

Well not his head XD Just fingers, hands, wrists, and forearms. Love bites will probably ears, shoulders, chests and sides. I don't think she'll bite often. Probably when she can't take yelling at him anymore XD She usually yells and smacks frequently.

Ruon: I don't wanna be a sparkley wolf >3<;;; *flails*

Certainly :3 Maybe I will have time later after this post XD My friend is taking me out to Microplay to look for games.

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Jul 30 2011, 03:26 PM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Aug 1 2011, 07:50 AM
Post #20

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Oh look, I’m back. How awesome.

Well those guys just don’t have balls then XD

Ah right, we were already on a similar wavelength. That helps a fair amount. Yeah, something tells me it may well end up taking a little more of a liking to Ruon that it will to Katsu, people don’t tend to like those that try to skin them, I doubt it’s too dissimilar for animals smugnod.gif

Oh I’m not at all, I was merely thinking about what I could potentially use as characters. The thought of it actually interests me to be fair, but I’m still not all too sure on what sort of animal the pet should be, and obviously it’d have to be something you agree with. Obviously it’s got to be something fluffy, but a Rabbit just seems to-

*Light-bulb flickers over head*

Wait a sec, how about a pet Fox cub? That could provide a few rather interesting conflicting thoughts XD

You’ll figure something out eventually. Like all people, Katsu has those little things that piss him off, they’re just that bit fewer in number.

Most likely, for the most part, ignore Ruon’s request until she gets to her hitty-yelly point. After that, well, plundering farmers fields and stalls in a covert manner of course grin.gif

Ah, yelling a smacking is a little more bearable, since there’s generally much less bleeding involved. Hehe, I can’t wait for the moment when Katsu turns around and finally stands up for himself. Chances are though, that’ll only happen if he’s already agitated about something.

Whenever you’re ready is good for me. As I said, I’m back now, so feel free to start this up whenever you want grin.gif
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 09:56 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.