Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Christine Tennebraum, The Sequel!
SaphireShadows
post Jul 2 2011, 01:19 AM
Post #1

It's a Diiiinosaurus Line!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 101 714

PANE Pokemon

Name: Christine Tennebraum
Hometown: Nimbasa City (Unova)

Appearance:
She has cerulean blue eyes with flecks of grey and green in them. Sometimes, when storms are coming, they turn a kind of sea blue. Her hair is naturally a bright cherry red, and goes all the way down to her lower back. It's usually wavy to the point of being called curly, but she likes to straighten her hair sometimes which lengthens it, making it reach down to her butt. She has tanned skin, but the only way she can get tanned is by letting herself burn, then tan, so she has many freckles on her arms and back. She has a tribal-like tattoo of a Mantine on her right arm. It was an act of rebellion when she was sixteen. She is 5'8", which is a bit tall, but both of her parents are tall, so it is to be expected. She is skinny, but she is also muscular, so she weighs around 140 pounds.

She wears a black cotton, tight fitting tank top most of the time, but she also has a bright blue, bright purple and white tank top for when she wants to do something different. Her black Roman sandals have thick, black leather straps that go up over her ankles. Her skinny jeans are dark denim and look brand new; they don't have the destroyed look that some people like. She likes to wear her Pokemon's Pokeballs like dangly earrings, and had a pair where she could snap the balls on and off specially made. Once she gets more Pokemon, she has snap on and off keychains to wear on her belt loops.

Personality: Christine is a brave girl, and loves to get into things. She loves to go on adventures, even if they’re dangerous. She cares a lot; for both people and Pokémon. She has a special affection for Bug-type Pokémon, and will go out of her way to find them and sketch them. She loves to draw, and will sit down in the middle of a road to sketch something if she needs to. Despite being a brave person, she has an intense fear of Ghost Pokémon. She’s very superstitious, and she feels Ghost Pokémon carry spirits of dead people. In battles, she is about as fiery as her hair. She always praises her Pokémon after each battle. Being the daughter of a police household, she holds loyalty and honor of Pokémon and people in high regard.

Biography (click to show)

Class: Trainer

Starting Pokemon:

Growlithe (M) (click to show)

Joltik (M) (click to show)

Bulbasaur (M) (click to show)

Items:
Super Potion x5
Poke ball x10
Cell Phone
MP3 player
Digital Camera
Sketch Book/pencil

The biscuit's name is Waldorf.

2nd Character was approved by Kamaitachi.

This post has been edited by SaphireShadows: Jul 7 2011, 05:35 PM

--------------------
PANE/Uprising (click to show)

Credits/Stalkin (click to show)

"I must be missing something here-" "Yes, a bloody sense of humor!"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jul 2 2011, 07:55 AM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

While the bio is interesting, I wish an equal amount of effort went into the appearance section. The mods have recently agreed to change the appearance section requirments from one five-sentence paragraph to two. So far, you only have four sentences. Judging from Twila's profile, I know you can do better than that, so include more details like material, height and weight, maybe describe what a Roman sandal looks like, etc.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Jul 2 2011, 09:39 AM
Post #3

It's a Diiiinosaurus Line!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 101 714

PANE Pokemon

Oh, right, sure thing! I was just incredibly tired last night, so I wasn't able to think. No problem.

Appearance has been edited happy.gif

This post has been edited by SaphireShadows: Jul 2 2011, 10:09 AM

--------------------
PANE/Uprising (click to show)

Credits/Stalkin (click to show)

"I must be missing something here-" "Yes, a bloody sense of humor!"
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jul 2 2011, 02:17 PM
Post #4

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Approved. You know the drill.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:10 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.