Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Harlequins, Massive Crossover, what!?
Shinzu
post Jun 23 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #41

Giratina, Regigigas, and Hypno <3
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 41 210

The Favs

Okay, can I reserve a character, Ezio from Assassin's Creed? I have literally no time right now to post a huge profile- my mom let me keep an adorable little kitten and I need to take care of it until it falls asleep. noes.gif I started posting, then I was kicked off and yeah. -Headdesk-

--------------------

Pictures and links! (click to show)

Hypno! (click to show)

Credits- Thank you guys! <3 (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 23 2011, 10:54 PM
Post #42

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

FFFFFFFF- fine Dark
Since I know you'll be doing a good job amd all.

As to Shinzu,
I'll put your reserve up tommorrow
And awww. I want a kitty.

Speaking of which.
Grabbin' reserves for self.
Yeeeeah Ghost Trick.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 23 2011, 11:39 PM
Post #43

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Username: Darkrow
Name: Nu-13.
Universe: Blazblue. After the events of Continuum Shift (she is presumed alive, so yeah). Epic theme.

Appearance: Normal Mode and Battle Mode.

A Making of: A Murakumo Unit sealed in the Sheol Gate to protect it and terminate any hostile target near it, Nu is completely emotionless, being a robot. However, she seems to have a personality flaw because she becomes amazingly cheerful whenever Ragna The Bloodedge is in the vicinity. She is completely and thoroughly obsessed by him since she wants to absorb him to have him assist her in destroying the world since they both possess a piece of the Azure Grimoire. Due to his attitude, though, she tries to do this by force numerous times, which always fails. She's always smiling when with him and he is the only thing she even remotely likes. When she has to fight, she immediately changes into her Battle Mode.

Equipment: Eight Disembodied Blades that float behind her in Battle Mode and the Azure Grimoire.

Powers/Skills: Nu has the power to create portals from another dimension that shoots large black ethereal swords. Much of her skills use these swords, making her a long-ranged fighter. She can also fully control the Eight Blades.

Spike Chaser: Nu sends a wave of swords from the ground towards the opponent.

Sickle Storm: A round sword chases the opponent for a short while. Can be summoned behind the opponent.

Crescent Saber: Nu slashes above her head with a sword. Makes the enemy bounce off the ground.

Gravity Shield: Nu summons a portal on the ground. Anyone who stands in it will have their speed dramatically reduced for 10 seconds.

Act Parser: Nu can teleport quickly behind the opponent, interrupting her attack.

Legacy Edge: A small portal appears a meter or two in front of Nu at chest height and rapidly shoots around 40 small swords at high speed.

Calamity Sword: A portal opens up above the opponent and a big sword crashes down on them.

Sword of Destruction: Nu's most powerful attack. She charges up power and grabs the opponent, paralyzing them. Then, a gigantic portal appears over her head and a huge sword falls down on the enemy. Drains most of her energy.

Reason for choosing?: Simple, Nu is the character I main in Blazblue along with Tager.

Thank you, LSD.

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Jun 24 2011, 01:54 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Jun 24 2011, 12:34 AM
Post #44

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 798

Baww, now I'm reconsiering my choices! :C Although I love those two to pieces, they're very similar in personality and you guys are all so cool~
Okay Elegost and Yuan sarcastic and awesome as hell as well but eh...

Okay. Decision time, please wait till the computer has finished loading...

Okay I decided. I'm gonna keep Yuan (cause he's awesome) but drop Elegost (cause he's so similar) for... someone else. Who will be dicided on as soon as the first profile is done. So here I go for now.

Oh one more thing: I do not own these pictures, I only found them on google. Credit goes to the original artists!

Username: Sasson
Name: Yuan Ka-Fai
Universe: Tales of Symphonia - set between first and second game (because I don't like the second :P) After the, uh... Good ending I suppose? More than one good ending here, but anyway all main characters survived which means Yuan can bitch about all of them.

Appearance: [link]

That is Yuan... obvious yes, it's a simple picture (which I do not claim), but a few things to go with the appearance. For one, he is a half-elf, which seems kind of obvious when looking at his ears, but he could be an elf for all you know or whatever the evil version of an elf is called in English... None of that though, he is a half-elf.
This logically means he has an extended lifespan, but that is not all. Yuan is also what the people in his world refer to as an angel, one of the four seraphim. Their history will be told later, but the point if an unremovable crystal on his chest (currently covered by armour) gives him high powers and pretty much immortality - as long as he is not killed in battle or takes it off himself, that it.

The thing he is holding is his weapon, the so-called "Swallow", his weapon of choice. It is basically a staff with couble-edced big blades on the ends, and it's good for more than just show. He is surprisingly fast with it...

Another thing that deserves to be added are his wings. Another thing granted by the crystal, they depend on his magic energy to funcion, not being made of physical material but rather pure energy in the form of light. The span about his body heigth to both sides and have pink to purple colors. Yes, they seem to sparkle somewhat...

A Making of: Okay now, telling the whole history of a 4000-something years old guy would take a whil so I'll sum this up fast.
Yuan was born in an era of war in his world and grew up making friends with Kratos Aurion. He and kraots set out on a journey to stop the war together with a pair of siblings, Martel and Mithos Yggdrassil. They managed to stop the war but Martel, Yuan's fiancee at that time, was killed by a human, resulting in a deep hatered for humansin Mithos.
Determied to not let her die, Mithos bound her Cruxic Crystal (Gems that give them strong powers and wings, making them what the world would come to call angels) The the sed of aholy tree, the source of all mana. he stopped the ree from growing (claiming it was to stop another war) and went to create a perfect Mana-Match for Martel: A girl with the same Mana signature (probably DNA) as Martel by creating a fake religion and getting people married at will.

Years later Yuan fomed a resistance group because he could not stand seeing the memory of Martel used to do this for this was no longer about Martel herself at all. This group, the Renegades, would play a vital roll in the events of the game.
Now the game is very, very confusing and it would take hours to descibe so let's say it took a lot of confuson, betrayal and sacrifices to save the word from being deprived of all life-force. Kratos was, as a result of that, sent off into space on a giant meteor creating mana.
Yun's role in the story as the one of a conman of whom nobody knew on what side he actually was - it ended up being the good guys, but he was a threat more often than not. he caused major trouble for the team but also helped them on two or thre occasions - on of which got Yuan's second in command killed.
In the end he was realy useful, saving Kratos's life even though oiginally, it had been expectd that Kratos would have to die in order for the bd guy to be defeated. Yuan found another way.

Yes I know, a bit confusing, but you'd have to read for an hour to get thewhole game. In the short version.

Anyway. About Yuan's personality, it's a bit complicated. On the on side he cares deeply for his friends but he can also not stand what they are working for, at least in the beginning since his best frind actually turns good. He has enough brains to put the sake of the world above his friends, which is really not nice to the friends. However, he did not simply do nothing and accept th fact hat one of them would have to be sacrificed. Even though he did con his best friend (=Kratos) to basically commit suicide by releasig all his mana to beat the bad guy, he showed up there to save him by transferring his own mana to his friend, which is something along the lines of a blood transfusion, only more... meaningfull.
This shows he is willing to put the greater good before anything else, but will also look out for his friens and protect them whe danger arises.
He also once causes an incident with a dangeros tree going on rampage. And after initial disbelief, he is fast to asses the situation nd forma a pan with the reest of the protagonists and some anthagonists as well (who are traitors anyway but who's keeping track anyway?). He remains calm at all important occurances an is a quick thinker who gan think outside the box and develop useful strategies.

Yuan's greatest weakness is his temper. He tends to be extremely sarcastic as often as he can be and is shown to be enraged quite easily. On top of that, he has a high self-esteem, rarely admitting he made a mistake. In general he can be really un-pleasant and is most of the time, he is however not a bad guy at heart.

Another thing is that he never forgets. After all this time, he still has Martel's engagement ring and was pretty pissed when he lost it, but the found it again. He does not want to forget her and never will, it is that way with all friends he makes. With his enemies, too, though...

Equipment: Yuan will not be bringing much into this little adventure. But here's a list anyway.

> His Cruxic Crystal important for his magic and overall survival.
> His Weapon, "Swallow", kinda self-explanatory.
> About five pinapple and five lemon gels. The things they use for healing. (Though I never quite got how they use them, it looks like jelly on the artwork. Eat it or put it on the wound..?)
> His Armour? Really, that's all he has, seriously.
> Oh, I forgot his ring. His engagement ring. Not like it's gonna be of much use, but I thought I'd mention it.

Powers/Skills: Yuan's skills range from combat with a weapon over magic reaching to the power of flight. I'm going to list some of the skills he can use here.

Flight: Easy one here, Yuan uses his wings to fly. Cannot be used if in some sort of magic embargo.

Close Combat: Yuan is skilled in combat with either just his body of his double-edged weapon. And pretty fast at it, too...

Thunder Magic: He also specializes in thunder magic, which is mostly used to summon Lightning logically. The lightning my surround him, strike his foes of strengthen his weapon, depending on how he wishes to use it. Here are some of the more powerful real attacks...
> Thunder Explosion: Yuan jumps into the air, charging his weapon with lightning, and the ram it into the ground, causing the ground around him to basically explode from below.
> Indignation: Yuan summons a giant bolt of lighning which crashes down where he wants it to, causing an area around that to become hit as well.
> Shunraiken: he stabs his opponent with his blade, resulting in five to seven small bolts of lightning hitting the target and pushing him back.

Other: Yes, he will be mentioning Kratos a few times. Or I will mention him in his thoughts. The canon says they became good friends again after the game events (even though Kratos got send waaaay away from earth on a meteor), so I'm going to stick to that, and he will probably be pissed a bit. But other than that, nothing else~

Reason for choosing?: Eh, well for one Yuan is just one of those damn fun characters that are sarcastic, mean and in the end fight for the good cause. Also, you never really know whose side he really is on: First he tries to kill you, then he saves you, then he tries to kill you again... I always liked those guys.
Also, he's a bad guy in the story for some part. That is always a plus in my book.
Oh, and he has Lightning magic. Which kinda grew on me since Inheritors.
... And he can fly. I wanted a flying character.

Hm, so that was one guy... For the other one... Um... Anyone know him/her/it/THEM? xD
If they're too powerful, I can replace them, though.

Username: Sasson, once again~
Name: Mokona Modoki: Larg and Soel, though Larg will only appear as a side character. Watanuki will appear as well, as however an NPC. A useful one.
Universe: Tsubasa Reservoire Chronicles, after the end of the Manga.

Appearance: [link]
The one on the right will be the one traveling with them while the black one will be at the shop with Watanuki to keep a link between them.
[link][link][link][link]
And this is Watanuki, the shopkeeper. Yes, all of them... This is how he might look now that he is the shopowner, seeing the style takes after Yuuko quite a bit (the former owner of the shop).

A Making of: Mokona of Cephiro is the original Mokona who aided Yuuko and Clow, two powerful wizards, in their time. However when Yuuko's time was frozen and tragedy was bound to happen, Larg and Soel were created for the one purpose of aiding in that quest with their unique powers.
Ultimately the white Mokona was send on that journey with Syaoran, Sakura, Fai and Kurogane to, well, save the dimensions while restoring Sakura's memory and saving her life. Now, if I tried to explain this, it would be even more confusing that Tales of Symphonia, so I'm not gonna do it because I don't really get the beginning either...

Anyhow, Mokona is a sort of mascot. Though he posesses strong magic abilities, they are never used for fighting, merely as support. However, Mokona would always stay in battle to aid his companions. It is very bold, but at the same time scared easily. He is also able to see when someone is faking something easily. Most of the time that is, because he is easily fooled by a happy, smiling facade.

It does however seem that Mokona could pretect himself and other persons if necessary, be it by a secret tecnique not yet announced or magic. He certainly has a strong will and positive spirit.

Equipment: Umm... The earring it wears. It gives Mokona the power to, in case of an emergancy, enhance the magic power of everyone. Other than that nothing, really.

Powers/Skills: Mokona has a very large range of abilities, but no all of them are really useful. While you may find a longer list here, these are the ones that ill be most important:
> World-traveling: Mokona baically has the ability to to transport people from one world to another, but seeing this is cetered round said multiple worlds, ould you like me to downgrade it to getting back to the tower?
> Translation: Something extremely handy I would mean, since this way everyone of us will be able to unerstand the othr, even when they are speaking a different language.
> Teleporting objects from one of them to the other, which is very useful in case of a deal with Watanuki.
> Countless other this such as 'break in' 'play chess' or 'knit'

The person who automatically comes with Mokona is Watanuki. He posesses a shop which fulfills wishes - against a price. That might range from something as trivial as valued long hair to the memory of a beloved or something other of great value. In exchange for that, the trader will get the help of advice he needs.
Now, Watanuki is still new at this (and this thing is pretty useful), so I would propose the prices are quite high and/or we can only call on hm, like threee times over the course of ten pages. Or twenty, whatever...

Other: While Soel will be with the group fighting Pandora, Larg and Watanuki will always be in the shop, since Watanuki can't leave there anyway...

Reason for choosing?: Aww come on it's Mokona! It's like a mascot, and we needed a mascot! Plus, they have some nice power and I would love to see what the characters would give up to get certain things on their quests. No risk no fun~
Also, friends of mine cosplayed characters from that story and I have developed a love for Mokona. And Watanuki... His character design is cool, he's an interesting character and has a nice history~

Well, that's it~
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Jun 24 2011, 01:01 AM
Post #45

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 39 978

hue

Temptation won me over, I'm gonna add in a second character

Username: Not A Moron
Name: Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
Universe: Sonic series, there since the beginning, not called Eggman until Sonic Adventure

Appearance: Dr. Ivo Robotnik

A Making of: Having an IQ of 300, Ivo's main goals have always been a scientific paradise... Mad scientific paradise. His dream goal is constructing his massive empire, Eggmanland. However, despite his great genius, he always has a weak point that Sonic discovers and uses against him. This has not yet stopped the moustached man. Each time he is defeated, he simply returns with an even more powerful machine, ranging from giant robotic replicas of himself to mechanical duplicates of the hedgehog. Robotnik's main base of command is his gigantic Death Egg, which has been destroyed many times. Even though Robotnik is a genius, he is hot-headed and easily to anger. His main form of taking out that pesky hedgehog are his badniks and anthromorphiv robot series, the Omega series. Badniks and Omegas alike are powered by small animals.

Equipment:
Walker/Hovercraft - Eggmans main mode of transportation as a man lacking physical abilities. The Walker is essentially a "Combat Form" of the Hovercraft, loaded with missiles and bullets, while the Hovercraft is used for quick movement. Both can hover, though the Walker will slowly descend as it hovers.

Tools - He's a scientist. He had tools.

Powers/Skills:
Genius - He has an IQ of 300. He's considered a genius.

Epic Stache - Dudes got an epic stache man

Other: It alright if his Badniks and such are sorta like disposable NPCs? He does rely on them a lot, and they have no real personality and history. Just different abilities.

Reason for choosing?: He just seemed a fun character to try out.

This post has been edited by Not A Moron: Jun 24 2011, 10:33 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Permanent Jetlag
post Jun 24 2011, 02:16 AM
Post #46

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 531

The Avengers

xDx asdf Everyone is getting/has two characters! That means I might as well reserve another one for myself.
I'll be reserving Cain from The Prince of Mist~ I'll make the profile after I get some sleep. You don't want to imagine the stuff my brain can make up at 2:30 in the morning..

This post has been edited by Carnt Spel: Jun 24 2011, 02:20 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 24 2011, 09:01 AM
Post #47

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Darkrow is accepted.
Honestly, Nu looks like a little shorta boy
Gender confusion hnnnm

Sasson,
Both characters are good and accepted.
But like you had said,
I'd rather have your second character's first ability changed.
Maybe instead of world hopping, he could teleport almost anywhere in the City?
After all, there are.bounderies around it

Moron, Eggman is accepted.
This will do ust fine with another villian
May wanna fix the image.link, though.

And then Carnt is getting another yeeeeah.
I should go finish mine too. Hm.

Hey look my second profile.
Username: Shadow Dragon
Name: Sissel
Universe: Ghost Trick : Phantom Detective, after changing Missile's fate.

Appearance: This. For the sake of the RP, Sissel will be able to still control his body. But, as he uses his Ghost Tricks, this body will be left in whatever place it was, and presumed dead. Granted, if his body isn't destroyed, then Sissel can always return to it. If not, he will be trapped as a ghost, and possibly may take up room in some object to use as a body. Think of a lamp or something.

A Making of: Ghosts are always an odd thing. As for Sissel, he finds, as a ghost, that he has unique powers. Alas, as he awakes, he finds that he has no memory. After trying out his new powers, as well as changing the fate of a young woman named Lynne, Sissel ends up transporting himself to a new location. This, he finds that he has been targeted for some odd reason, as well as his supposed name.

Thus, going back, and then transporting elsewhere to save the life of a little dog named Missile and another young girl named Kamila from a hit man sent to finish the job of killing Lynne. Sadly for Sissel, he's not about to find out everything about his murder just yet.

Equipment:
For being a 'normal' citizen, Sissel carries around nothing but his cool shades.

Powers/Skills:
Ghost World is which Sissel switches form the 'Land of the Living' (our world) to the 'Ghost World' in which time stands still. This allows him to preform his 'Ghost Tricks'.

Ghost Tricks are what Sissel can do. This caused his spiritual form of a ghost to leave his physical body and move around. Although, this leaves behind his physical body behind. Of course, he can always repossess it.

Jumping from object to object is one of the simpler things he can do. Within a small area, Sissel is able to posses and object, even able to move, turn on, or just about anything with that object.

Telephone Jumping is an ability to move from telephone to telephone, thus being able to travel great distances in a short time. Although, in order to do this, Sissel must know the telephone number to which he is traveling to.

Ghost Possession is the ability to posses the body of the recent dead and to not only speak with them, but to change their fate.

Time Travel is another ability, which allows Sissel to travel back several minutes before a person's death.but, the deceased person must have recently died. This way, he can reverse the fate of someone. Sadly, if this happens to Sissel, he can't possess his body, go back in time and change his fate.

Other: N/A

Reason for choosing?: I always liked Ghost Trick, along with it's cast. Sissel is an excellent character, in my opinion. Plus, I quite like his abilities. Being a ghost sounds like a lot of fun, too. That and nice to play something not completely human.

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jun 24 2011, 09:54 AM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Jun 24 2011, 10:09 AM
Post #48

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 798

Okay, so hopping around the city it is~! Fine by me! ^^
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 24 2011, 10:19 AM
Post #49

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Well, you can tell she's a girl by looking at the hips, LSD.

And she's clearly female when you look at her Battle Mode. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Jun 24 2011, 10:34 AM
Post #50

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 978

hue

Fixed.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Permanent Jetlag
post Jun 24 2011, 11:11 AM
Post #51

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 531

The Avengers

Username: Carnt Spel
Name: Dr. Cain (Also: Cain or the Prince of Mist)
Universe: The Prince of Mist; Chapter 6
Appearance: Mr. Cain has no definite appearance. His looks may be distorted or seem different in the mist that adjoins him everywhere he goes. He's described to be quite lean and tall, little to no muscle on his body at all. He stands at 6''3. His cheeks are hollow, his face somewhat.. empty looking. He has lovely, high set cheekbones that give him a handsome apperance.

His skin might look like it has no pigment in it; it's about as tan as a sheet of computer paper. The only thing that makes him look like he's.. well, evil, is his eyes. They're narrow and have disctinct colors. They change in color to match his mood. For example, his eyes may turn a fiery red when he's highly aggravated, or maybe an icy blue when he's slyly interested in something. His eyes glow in the darkness/mist and have the ability to turn to nasty slits when Cain wishes. His hair is stringy and jet black that falls sloppily over his pale forehead. It's not really long, but it's enough for someone to grab with their fingers.

His clothes aren't define, either. However, he's usually wearing a long, black trenchcoat that ends just below his knobby kneecaps. It's loose enough to have free reign in the wind, blowing freely at every blast that might hit him. He wears a pair of black, loosely fitting slacks and a pristine-looking pair of shiny, dark leather shoes.

A Making of: The Prince of Mist is an evil, diabollic character. He's a cruel magician that travels around his own creations, a circus troupe. He goes from place to place, from carnival to carnival, in search of poor victims in search of better lives. He has the ability to grant wishes for these people, only asking for one thing in return. However, these 'things' aren't as simple as one might think. It usually has to be somebody else's life, whether it be your first born child, your best friend, or a family member. Dr. Cain gladly takes these people and happily murders them in the protection of his mist. It's unknown why he does this, perhaps for the pleasure, but it's been hinted that it extends his life time.

Equipment: The only things that Cain carries around are his necklace and his wands. The necklace is a circle with a six-pointed star inside of it. It looks like it's made of a black sort of metal; it's not too shiny nor too dull. It doesn't have particular uses, it's basically just his haunting symbol that he has a habit of engraving or painting everywhere he manages to go.

His wand is his life. It's a simple magician's wand: a white tip and a black base, but with it, he can do just about anything that he wants. It's the only way that he can do his magic and without it, he would be lost. If he'd be away from it for a long amount of time, he would surely die. It can do almost everything. I'll list some of the things that he can do with it below..

Powers/Skills: Dr. Cain can do a number of things because he's a magician. However, the main thing that he'll do is change apperances. He can change into two things: a black cat with amber colored eyes, and a robust clown. These two facades allow him to sneak through places unnoticed. He can speak normally and fluently through both identities without any significant problems.

He can levitate objects that may be thousands of miles away. If he can imagine them and know exactly where they are and where he wants them to be, he can move them with his wand. He can teleport himself and others where ever he wants. He can morph water into controlable beasts that he can use at he pleases. He can control mist where ever he goes and he can control his brainless circus minions. Basically, he can take over that he wants.

Other: N/A

Reason for choosing?: The Prince of Mist is my favorite novel. I read it a couple years ago and fell in love with Cain, this mysterious figure that's always accompanied by mist. He's a crazy loner and I can't help but love his character design. Besides, everyone had a second character, so I figured I wanted a second character, too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 24 2011, 11:34 AM
Post #52

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Dr. Cain sounds like a pleasant fellow.
Accepted, by the way.

I think we're only waiting for Shinzu now.
Probably I'll start with the actual RP once she's done.
So be ready.
And stuff.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 24 2011, 01:54 PM
Post #53

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

QUOTE(Darkrow @ Jun 24 2011, 11:19 AM) *
Well, you can tell she's a girl by looking at the hips, LSD.

And she's clearly female when you look at her Battle Mode. XD

Is it just me because I can't get the battle Mode picture to open.....?

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 24 2011, 01:54 PM
Post #54

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Fixed.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 24 2011, 02:07 PM
Post #55

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

Ah I see. Most definitely female, lol. I do have to say that I like her Normal Mode better however.

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jun 24 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #56

Pikalover10 (Gone June 13-26)
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 894

PANE Party

O.O If I saw her in battle mode I'd fear for my life -_-2.gif'

--------------------
"Those with the biggest smiles carry the deepest scars."

Other Siggy Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shinzu
post Jun 25 2011, 09:50 PM
Post #57

Giratina, Regigigas, and Hypno <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 210

The Favs

Okay! I just posted Ezio in my first post. cat.gif He's got a lot more detail to him, because, well, he's a main character, not a villain who appears at the very last moments of the game. XDD

--------------------

Pictures and links! (click to show)

Hypno! (click to show)

Credits- Thank you guys! <3 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 25 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #58

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Yay Shinzu is done.
And with Ezio accepted,
Oncw I get to am actual computer I will attempt to start

But chances that is not till Monday
Sunday night, if I'm lucky.
So go, I don't know, do something while all of you wait till then

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xires
post Jun 27 2011, 10:04 PM
Post #59

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

Okay, Before I post, I have a quick question.

Is it allowed to be a lesser enemy (Goomba, Noise, Etc.)

If not I won't bother you.

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 27 2011, 10:09 PM
Post #60

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Hrm...

Really, I don't want to allow it.
I'd rather say to have something else that could control a troupe like that, rather than the tropes themselves.
Mostly, from how they can be only easy enemies with no personality whatsoever, no back story to them, no nothing.

So, sorry, I must say no.
But I hope you can come up with something just as good.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 02:36 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.