Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Harlequins, Massive Crossover, what!?
Shinzu
post Jun 22 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #21

Giratina, Regigigas, and Hypno <3
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 41 210

The Favs

Blargah, lots of characters! x'D Did you guys know that this is my first attempt at using a non-OC character...? -Shot-

Anyway, I don't know those characters, SD, but they sound fun. xD

--------------------

Pictures and links! (click to show)

Hypno! (click to show)

Credits- Thank you guys! <3 (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Permanent Jetlag
post Jun 22 2011, 10:26 PM
Post #22

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 531

The Avengers

Nazgul (click to show)

I might be adding one more character.. Dunno, depends on how I feel tomorrow.. xD

This post has been edited by Carnt Spel: Jun 24 2011, 01:20 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 22 2011, 10:27 PM
Post #23

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

QUOTE(Darkrow @ Jun 22 2011, 08:14 PM) *
I actually main those two along with Millia and Potemkin. XD

I would like to reserve Rachel Alucard and Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, both from Blazblue.

lol. That's awesome.
Hey, If I screw anything up, please tell me. I still haven't managed to get my hand on one of these games.

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 22 2011, 10:28 PM
Post #24

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

No worries, Wishie, I'll help you. X3

And if you have no idea for your third character, I could arrange something to make it funny with mine.

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Jun 22 2011, 10:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 22 2011, 10:56 PM
Post #25

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

I hope they do, Shinzu.
Quiet a colorful cast, hmmm

As to Carnt Spel, I'm soory to say but...
You are accepted.
Now to attempt painful editing with a phone yeeeah

....Or less painful editting tommorow on the computer! Yay!

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jun 22 2011, 10:59 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Permanent Jetlag
post Jun 22 2011, 11:10 PM
Post #26

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 531

The Avengers

Sorry to say? DD8
But yey. c:

This post has been edited by Carnt Spel: Jun 22 2011, 11:13 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Jun 23 2011, 02:53 AM
Post #27

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 978

hue

Username:
Name: Sonic the Hedgehog (Going 1991 Sonic here, not modern day)
Universe: Sonic series.

Appearance: Sorry, wanted to finish this as fast as possible at 12 in the morning

A Making of: Sonic is a mute, and a smug one at that. He tends to follow Ivo Robotnik, in order to keep his plans from coming into fruition. Sonic tends to prefer going fast over staying in one place, becoming rather impatient when he has to stay somewhere. He'll often throw himself into dangerous situations head-on in order to protect what he cares about. This usually ends up being little woodland animals, and the world itself. If knocked down, the ever stubborn hedgehog will just get up and charge at the enemy even harder. While he prefers to spend his tine faster, Sonic will often stop to search for the mystical Chaos Emeralds, yet again to stop the ploy of Robotnik.
((Didnt quite know how else to put it. He doesn't have that deep of a personality, ya know? Sorry))

Equipment: Shoes. Not just any shoes. Shoes that grant Sonic the ability to run at supersonic speeds, faster than anything else on land. Also, if he has all seven, the Chaos Emeralds can be used as well, to go Super Sonic.

Powers/Skills:

Super Speed: Kinda self explanatory. Able to run faster than anything on land.

Spin Dash: Curling into a ball, Sonic applies his speed to spin at incredibly high speeds, breaking through layers of metal if fast enough.

Super Sonic: When he has collected seven Chaos Emeralds, Sonic can transform into a golden powered up version of himself, with even higher speed capabilities and invincibility to many things, however that does not mean he is not majorly slowed down by larger attacks. Also allows him to survive in areas of little to no oxygen.

Other: If allowed of course, he has a sidekick, Tails, who more often than not just throws himself into harms way.

Reason for choosing?: Felt some nostalgia after thinking about his return in Sonic Generations.

Lemme tell ya, felt weird signing up to be an animal while everyone else is human.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 23 2011, 05:55 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

~HELLO~

QUOTE(Darkrow @ Jun 22 2011, 11:28 PM) *
No worries, Wishie, I'll help you. X3

And if you have no idea for your third character, I could arrange something to make it funny with mine.

I don't have a third character idea so I'm all ears.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Jun 23 2011, 06:47 AM
Post #29

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 798

Hi~
Is it, by any chance, not to late to join? I know the list says and so on, but I wanted to check to make sure~ cat.gif

Characters I would use are Yuan from Tales of Symphonia and Elegost from The Lord of the Rings: The third age (at least I think that is the English name >_>). Both are videogames. cat.gif
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 23 2011, 09:03 AM
Post #30

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Hello.
I need sleep.

Anyway.
For Not a Moron, Sonic is accepted.
There's probably gonna be more.... Animal things soon.
If you eanna make Tails as well, just make another profile for 'em

Sasson,
Yes, this is still compleatly open.
I'm just too lazy at add more.nymbers to show space.
I'll put on your reserve too, once I get to the computer and not a phone.
Cursed thing hnnnn

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Jun 23 2011, 10:35 AM
Post #31

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 978

hue

Hmm... Come to think of it, I'm not very good at having two characters at once. Seeya Tails.
I know how you feel about the sleep too... ;-;
But thanks.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jun 23 2011, 03:23 PM
Post #32

Pikalover10 (Gone June 13-26)
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 894

PANE Party

Oh, it's a game.... >.> don't judge me dark....

Can't wait for the RP to start tho! :P

--------------------
"Those with the biggest smiles carry the deepest scars."

Other Siggy Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 23 2011, 03:32 PM
Post #33

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Yaaay enthusiasm.

I plan on starting once there's about two more people.
Hmm...I must go plan hmm

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 23 2011, 06:48 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Oh, just a small thing I forgot to add.

Rachel is 4'7". Valkenhayn is 6'3".

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shinzu
post Jun 23 2011, 06:50 PM
Post #35

Giratina, Regigigas, and Hypno <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 210

The Favs

XDD I can't wait to start! However, I think another character is in order, because...well, RPing with one character gives me barely a paragraph, and I enjoy typing much more than a few sentences~

-Hops off~-

--------------------

Pictures and links! (click to show)

Hypno! (click to show)

Credits- Thank you guys! <3 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 23 2011, 07:32 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Username: Wishful Jirachi
Name: Baiken
Universe: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (ending where she teams up with Anji)

Appearance: Baiken is a female whose actual age does not show in her appearance but at a first glance it seems that she might be somewhere in her 20s or 30s. Her height is basic for most females and her hair shades of pink. Her hair is styled in a high ponytail that reaches to below her waist with bangs that fan out at the forehead and reach to her chest. On her face is a pink symbol that consists of a dot and a crescent moon overlaying the top. Her left eye is unusable and is closed with a scar running across in up and down to the face.

Her outfit consists of a somewhat loose fitting and revealing kimono. The kimono is a low cut, showing a generous portion of the top of her breasts. It is pink in color with a darker pink trim around the sleeves. The collar fans out around her neck while the sleeves reach her palms. The bottom of the kimono has a V cut which creeps on the left side up to her waist. The back of the kimono, on the bottom, is a sun like symbol that consists of a circle and four triangles.

Wrapped around her waist is a red sash which holds tight a black jacket like vest. On the back of the vest is a similar design to the one on the lower back of the kimono. The right arm of the kimono is ripped and tattered on the ends while around her wrists are a pair of leather like braces that clamp around her hand. They are black in color with a gold trim. Around her lower leg is a similar brace which is connected to a pair of basic sandals.

A Making of: During the Crusades, the nation of Japan was destroyed by Gears making any people of Japanese decent cultural treasures. To protect these people, they were placed into colonies however Gears attacked these as well. During an attack, Baiken watched her parents die and lost her right arm and left eye. She saw a figure during the attack which she refers to as “That Man”. Afterward she swore to hunt down “That Man”.

After searching for “That Man” and other Gears for a great deal of time, she meets Anji Mito who wants to find “That Man” but does not want to kill him but to rather gain information from him. Later on Anji insists on becoming her accomplice and she gives up on her revenge towards “That Man”.

Her fighting style is mainly defense and consists of numerous counters. Her basic moves are-
-Suzuran: a dash with an upward block.
-Mawarikomi: a dash behind an opponent.
-Ouren: long jump with a front flip.
-Baku: a red kanji appears over the opponent, harming them. By using this form of attack she sometimes manages to stop an opponent for a short period of time as well as two other side effects. These effects take place in the form of a seal over their heads.

Equipment:
Katana: The Katana is strapped to her left hip and is used as a primary weapon. She can perform fast attacks in combination with this weapon which she wields with her left hand. Once the katana hits flower petals come out of the blade.
-Youzansen: An aerial attack which consists of a 360 degree slash.
-Sanzu Watashi: Three slashes, two horizontal and one vertical.
-Instant Kill: Dash and sweep.
Bladed Fan: Hidden under the right sleeve of her kimono is a fan with a bladed edge. By using a sweeping motion, the fan can be used in a similar manner as a knife.
Chain Rope/Claw/Hook: In place of her right arm, she has a chain rope which contains a claw or hook at the end. There are three claws/hooks in total which are swung at the enemy, giving her a farther reach.
-Kabari to Tetsuzansen: By extending the chain towards an opponent, she can draw them closer to her to then slash them in an upwards motion.
-Youshijin: By extending the chain towards the opponent, she attacks at a range.
Green Dragon Cannon: This weapon is also hidden under her sleeve and used as the name implies.

Powers/Skills: The only basic spell like attacks that Baiken performs is using tatami mats from under her feet. They appear in the shape of giant upright rectangles or smooth cut shards. Each tatami mat can take a bit of small damage before it is destroyed and must be replaced. However each is completely flat and does not wrap around her body in any fashion.
She can create short ranged blasts of energy.

Other: N/A

Reason for choosing?: I chose Baiken primarily because I like the artistic quality of the game she is from, Guilty Gear. I myself, have not played this game but I would like to one day. Her back history also is quite intriguing to me as well as her character design.

Name: Anji Mito
Universe: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (ending where he becomes Baiken’s guardian)

Appearance: Anji Mito is a male of average height and decent strength. His hair is brown in color and spikes up slightly over a sky blue wrap around his head. His chin is broadly shaped while a pair of scholar like glasses set on the brim of his nose. His upper body is bare however his lower half is clothed by a somewhat kimono like clothing.

The kimono bottom is dark blue with a darker blue or almost purple sash, trimmed with gold. Underneath the kimono, which dips on the sides of his body, is a pair of bright blue shorts. His shoes are dark blue in color and are made in a basic Japanese style of a shoe with two planks horizontally on the bottom. Around his wrists are bright blue cloths which connect to the underside of his palm between the pointer finger and the middle finger.

Around his arms is a darker blue clothed circulate with brighter blue stitching. This clothing functions primarily as a set of sleeves that cover the elbow and drape around his back. Either attached to his belt or held in his hands is a pair of Zessen fans. The fans are almost a dark brown in color with golden diamonds across the front. He uses these fans in a dancing like fighting style to keep Japanese traditions alive.

A Making of: Anji never regrets losing a fight and prefers to negotiate with opponents. He is rather intelligent and his most common trait is constantly pronouncing how proud of his weapon he is. A common thing that he does is compare weapons with his opponents.

After Japan was attack by the Gears and Japanese people were placed into colonies, he escaped. Ever sense he has been running from security forces who are attempting to return him to his colony while trying to find out more information about “That Man”. He eventually meets Baiken and in the future tells her everything “That Man” had said.

He ends up joining “That Man” to remain young by becoming an immortal gear; however, it is unclear to whether he accepts this offer. During a mission, he meets Baiken again and decides to be a guardian for her instead of working for “That Man”.

Equipment:
Zessen: A pair of large fans which are used as basic physical weapon attacks of varying manners.
-Fuujin: forward dash followed by an attack with the fan.
-Shin Isshiki: after jumping, he throws six fans in a quarter circle.
-Hitoashitobi: same as Shin Isshiki but instead of jumping he dashes.
-Nagiha: a low fan attack in which the fan is covered in blue energy.
-Issei Ougi Sai: the fan enlarges in front of him, spins horizontally, and then closes on the enemy.

Powers/Skills:
-Shitsu: a blue butterfly approaches the enemy but flies upward, transforming into a falcon, and then dives toward the enemy.
-Force Shitsu: a red butterfly with the same power as Shitsu but is stronger.

Counters:
-Kachoufuugetsu: four swipes.

Other Attacks:
-Kai: a jump and then lunge at the enemy.
-Rin: a slower fan attack.
-Force Rin: same as Rin but reaches farther.
-Kou: upwards spinning attack that hits eight times.
-Aoi: a ground spin that hits four times, knocking the opponent on the final hit.
-Force Kou: same as Kou but has a tornado like effect, ending with Shin Nishiki.
-Shin Nishiki: aerial move where he curls into a ball and produces orbs of energy from his hands.
-Tenjinashi: similar to Kai but is a ground attack spin.
-Instant Kill: a jump onto a Chinese energy dragon and them ramming the opponent.

Other: N/A

Reason for choosing?: Same reason as Baiken

Name: Ragna the Bloodedge
Universe: BlazBlue (Current)

Appearance: Ragna the Bloodedge is a 6’8”, 172lbs, unknown racial being. His right eyes is read and left eye green while his hair, which is spiked in the back, is white. He wears a red jacket which reaches half way to his knee. The jacket’s collar reaches to the brim of his nose if zipped but it rarely is. The shoulder pads are defined while the sleeves are thin and trim at his wrists.

The jacket, which has numerous silver/black belts, is wrapped in a tight fit by a large black belt that crosses across his body just above his hips. The belts have silver metal like materials at the connections. The jacket has three red buckles in the front, just above the belt, which are tied by gold buttons. Underneath his red jacket is what appears to be a black jacket with a white trim.

His lower half consists of a pair of slightly bagged black pants and black/silver shoes. He wears black gloves on his hands and a pair of buckle like tales attached to the back of the red jacket. His weapon of choice is a weapon called a Blood Scythe.

A Making of: Ranga lived in a church with his younger siblings, Jin and Saya. Saya became ill and Ragna decided to look after her however Jin grew jealous and he began to hate Saya. Later on Jin, along with Terumi Yuuki, burns down the church, cuts of Ragna’s right arm and kidnaps Saya. It is unclear when but at some point Ragna is bitten by a vampire, making him heterochromic and changed his blonde hair to white.

Jubei of the Six Heroes then trained Ragna to control his Azure Grimoire (located in the replacement for his lost arm). During this training he met Taokaka and after his training was complete, Jubei took him to the church and gave him two items: his jacket and Blood-Scythe.

He travels from each city, destroying NOL bases and becomes a world-known criminal with a bounty on his head. He however does not fear being captured. Inside the headquarters of one of the NOL bases, he meets Jin again. While there he battles Hakumen of the Six Heroes. Shortly after, he saves Noel from being killed by Nu. Noel returns the favor by saving Ragna from being captured by Nu. Rachel then appears on the scene and in the end Terumi Yuuki is revealed.

Afterward, Noel and Ragna travel for a short time, however, they go separate ways, now enemies. He then falls injury to Carl Clover and heals in a Kaka Clan, making friends with Tao. After leaving he meets Platinum and is warned to not fight Hazama by Kokonoe while being told not to fight Terumi from Jin, whom he defeats. Ragna then fights Hazama and before he is about to die Nu saves him.

Equipment:
-Blood Scythe: a sword like weapon that is broad but short in length. It allows him to steal life forces with each strike. This weapon has the ability to change into a scythe like weapon and use a move called Soul Eater.
-Azure Grimoire: is located in his right arm. It enhances his powers so that he enters a state called Blood Kain which increases strength while decreasing energy.

Powers/Skills: His elemental affinity is darkness which during battle allows him to summon parts of the Black Beast such as its pointed jaw, tail, claws, one of its many heads, breath or lump, hide, and wings. Through a similar technique he can also transform his entire body into a creature of pure darkness.

Other:
Hobbies-Cooking
Values-Silver Bracelet
Likes-Meat Dishes
Dislikes-Ghosts, NOL

Reason for choosing?: Dark had prompted Ragna as a character to stir up conflicts in the roleplay and once I saw him and read his background, I was in love with him. So it was a no brainer that he would be used as a character.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Jun 23 2011, 09:40 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 23 2011, 07:45 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Wishie, I could send you their powers, if you wish. X3

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 23 2011, 07:55 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Yes please! I couldn't find it anywhere!
I just used what I could get from combat videos.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Jun 23 2011, 07:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 23 2011, 10:00 PM
Post #39

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

This is completely late but I has excuses
like dentist
and sims
but that's another story

Anyway.
I'm guessing I'll be accepting all three, then.
Since you already made and posted, I guess it's a good exception.
So yes. All three accepted.

Speaking of other characters, I still need to figure out one of mine hnnn

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 23 2011, 10:05 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

*wonders if he can post his third profile*

--------------------
+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 04:23 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.