Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Banished Bugs, What happened to the insects?!
FirePower
post Mar 12 2011, 07:05 PM
Post #1

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

Kaya and Manera walked into a large building on the edge of the bug preserve the scientist who'd asked her to help the people at the reserve when she had walked out of a different lab with her new trainer's license had told her about. The building, which on the outside was a simple, whitewashed metal structure, was full of computers and other technology inside it's automatic doors. To her left, beside a rather large and expensive-looking machine, were three wire cages containing a sewaddle, a catterpie, and a Wurmple, each with strange looking device on their back. When Kaya looked up, she saw a lady with dark skin and long, black hair wearing a lab coat walk up to her.
"Welcome," the lady said. "While you wait for the others, please take a seat." For the sake of politeness, Kaya sat on a metal folding chair, twiddling her thumbs and waiting for the other trainers so she could get out of the uncomfortable seat.

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 12 2011, 07:46 PM
Post #2

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 214

My Favorites

Willow wandered around the bug preserve thinking and listen to some music on her phone; she was thinking about what it could be that she had just agreed to do.

When she walked into the preserve, thinking that she might be able to see some neat pokemon here, she was approached by a man in a lab coat that asked her if she would help out with a problem they were having with some of the pokemon. When she asked why her, he stated that she looked like a capable trainer. He didn't elaborate any farther. Willow hadn't seen any harm in helping the pokemon of the preserve, and agreed. He told her about a simple building on the edge of the preserve, and that she should go there. He also stated that others would be there, and then walked off; leaving Willow to find her way.

She shook her head as she thought back. She should have asked for more information, but that ship had sailed. Hopefully this wouldn't be something life or death.

But, as she listened to her music and thought, her mind began to wander away from her current course of action. She started to think about her pokemon. She had four of them, but she was playing with the idea of adding a couple more. Maybe something to counter any wayward water pokemon. But, she would cross that bridge when she got there, or rather, if she got there. She would also want to consult Flare on this matter. His opinion, whether she could understand it or not, was invaluable to her.

Musing while she walked had helped to pass the time, and Willow found herself just outside the building she was looking for; plain and white, just like the man had described. The door's opened as she approached, so she just wandered right in, stopping her music and putting up her headphones as she did. She kept her phone out, however, as she noticed some pokemon in cages along a wall. She also noticed another trainer sitting in a metal folding chair, with a Blitzle sitting next to her. She took a quick picture of the Blitzle, and then put her phone away. She figured she would see this pokemon in action at some point, and wanted to remember to make some notes about it.

"Ah!" a dark skinned woman in a lab coat said, "You must be number two! Please, take a seat, we're still waiting on a third."

Willow nodded and sat down in the metal folding chair next to the girl. "Hi," she said with a smile to the girl, "My name is Willow. It's a pleasure to meet you."

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.
I return clicks to whole parties, regardless of how many of mine you click. It would be nice if I could get full party clicks too. Should I forget to update my pokemon, you can find my current list here. Thanks! ^_^.gif

PANE Character (click to show)
Uprising Character (click to show)
Stuff I got bored and did (click to show)
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 12 2011, 08:09 PM
Post #3

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"Hello, Willow,"Kaya said. "I'm Kaya, and this is my Blitzle, Manera." Suddenly, Kaya remembered her pokedex. The person who had given it to her had said that it was important to record every pokemon she saw. She hurriedly scanned the pokemon in the cages, as well as a Kadabra and Porygon2 that were following some of the scientists.

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 12 2011, 09:03 PM
Post #4

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

As James had just finished his long walk from Port Barley to Arthro town, he remembered the scientist a tall man with thin black hair and a lab coat on that must not have been washed as James could see that a bug pokemon must have stained the coat. He was at Port Barley looking for someone to help him. He had asked James if he could help out at the reserve and James was very happy to accept his invitation and decided to go to the reserve at Arthro Town. He let out all of his pokemon Muddy, Frost and Trikey for the walk and for the walk to Arthro town he read his map until he got to his destination.

As James looked around he saw highland rainforest's with Buterfree's enjoying the nature and Beedrill's helping take car of their young Weedle and protecting them. It was a sight to see with gracefulness all around, as he looked around more he had noticed a Research station. He could remember exactly what the scientist had said to him it went,

"Thank you very much James, your help is much appreciated. Could you please meet me at the Research station in Arthro Town."

James looked at the station and saw that Arthro Town was a little reserve for travelers to explore and for scientists to research bug pokemon. James walked over to the station and the automatic doors opened. He saw all the technology, pokemon and people and it was alot different on the outside than it was on the inside with the outside making it look like a normal whitewashed building. But it was very different, there were scientists walking around with all different types of pokemon like Mr Mime and Kadabra's. He looked around and he saw the scientist that he had met at Port Barley the tall thin black haired scientist then said to James

"Hello again James, you are our third helper. Please take a seat and try to make some new friends."

James nodded to the scientist as he hurried off with excitement. He started walking over to the seats and pulled one of the metal folding chairs down and sat down. There were two other trainers next to him one with reddish brown hair that looked about an average womans size in height and was toned with her weight. The other with Brown unruly hair that was about at her shoulders and was pony tailed, she also looked like a normal womans size. He looked at them and saw a pokemon he hadn't seen before. With excitement James pulled out his pokedex and it said

"Blitzle the electrified pokemon. Blitzle's mane shines when it discharges electricity. They use their flashing mane's to communicate with one another."

James was happy to see a new pokemon he hadn't seen before. As he slowly remembered, he had noticed had forgotten to introduce himself and his pokemon. As he looked at the two delicate women he said with out slipping on his words

"Hi I'm James. This is Muddy" pointing to his Mudkip, "This is Frost," pointing to his Snover, "and this is Trikey," pointing to his Electrike. "What are your names and what pokemon do you have? I already saw Blitzle and it is really cool. I hope I may be able to battle them one day." As James looked with a smile on his face.

This post has been edited by luke39: Mar 12 2011, 09:28 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 12 2011, 09:38 PM
Post #5

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"Hello, I'm Kaya. My blitzle's called Manera. I also have a drilbur named Miner and a spearow called flit. She's, well, a little hard to deal with, so you'll want to steer clear of her." Kaya said, turning to James and scanning his pokemon.

"Sorry to interrupt," The scientist who had greeted Kaya when she'd came said, "but I'd like to tell you guys about your job. My name is professor Peyton. I run the reserve here. We study bug pokemon. Recently, though, several of our tagged pokemon have mysteriously disappeared. This may simply be an unusual rise in predators, but with the number of recruits for Team Deception growing, we can never be too sure. These three pokemon," Peyton said, motioning towards the pokemon in the cages. "Are fixed with fake radio transmitters. Basically, they are the same devices used when we tag bug pokemon to study, but with the insides taken out. I would like each of you to follow one of these pokemon, staying hidden, of course, to see what happens to me, and report back to me in a few hours or after you figure out what happened to the pokemon you were following. This should help us figure out what has happened to the rest of the pokemon and prevent it from happening again.

"Of course, we wouldn't expect you to do this for free. We will pay each of you $20.00 for participating and allow each person to catch a pokemon from the reserve, provided that you keep the pokemon you are following in sight and the pokemon you wish to capture is not fitted with a radio transmitter. We also request you use these pokeballs." Peyton handed each trainer a pokeball with a green top and a black web design covering the bottom. "This pokeball is a prototype we're working on. It allows easier capture of bug pokemon, but for now can only be used here. That should be about all, so good luck!" She said.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 12 2011, 10:12 PM
Post #6

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

My Favorites

It only took a moment for the girl next to Willow to introduce herself as Kaya. She also introduced the Blitzle next to her as Manera. But, just as soon as she introduced herself, something seemed to register in her, and she pulled out a pokedex. She then began to get the information on all the pokemon around them. It was interesting. Willow wanted to gather information on pokemon as well, but she did it in her own way. She'd found what more or less amounted to a pokedex in book form back in Petropolis. To her, it was much better then a pokedex, since the book had extra space for you to write your personal experiences with the pokemon. And that was how she did it; she took pictures of pokemon she'd battled, or seen in a battle, with her phone and then when it was more suitable, she took out the book and wrote little notes on them. She thought it was a very good system.

Willow pulled out her drawing notebook after Kaya started using her pokedex. Willow figured that if she was going to wait for a third person, she might as well draw something to pass the time; since it would be rude to start listening to her music again. She turned to the next blank page in the note book, and looked over Manera. It was just interesting enough to catch her. She put down a few lines to start the picture, but that was as far as she got before the third person walked into the room and sat down in a chair.

He saw the Blitzle and pulled out his pokedex as well, and he got a little bit of information. He then introduced himself as James, and he pointed to his three pokemon, introducing them as well. He then asked for their names and the type of pokemon they went around with.

"My name is Willow," she said, again with a smile. She didn't want this room to get full of pokemon, so she went with more economical route. She flipped back to the front of her sketchpad. She held the pad so she could show James, and Kaya if she was interested, her drawings of her pokemon. "I have a Charmander named Flare, a Ralts named Blade, a Pidgey named Wingover, and an Aron named Tri." She said each name with warmth and love. Each drawing was on a different page, colored, and very well done. "We'll see about the battling if the opportunity arises," Willow added, remembering that James had mentioned something about it.

Kaya then introduced herself and her Blitzle to James, and scanned them with her pokedex. Willow also took out her phone and took pictures of them. She would make notes on them later, and hopefully get to see Kaya's other pokemon in action.

Part way through Kaya's introduction, the dark skinned woman came in and told them what they were here to do. They were apparently going to just follow around one of the pokemon in the cages and see what happened. They were to be rewarded with some money and be allowed to capture a pokemon from the reserve, so long as they were unmarked and they used these experimental pokeballs. That all sounded fine to Willow.

She looked over the pokemon in the cages. A Caterpie, a Wurmple, and a Sewaddle. None of them looked particularly interesting, but she liked the Sewaddle the best. There was just something about it that she couldn't put her finger on.

"That sounds simple enough," Willow said, putting up her sketch pad and the experimental pokeball. She then took a picture of the Sewaddle. "I'll follow the Sewaddle, if no one else minds."

This post has been edited by Jansen: Mar 12 2011, 10:23 PM

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.
I return clicks to whole parties, regardless of how many of mine you click. It would be nice if I could get full party clicks too. Should I forget to update my pokemon, you can find my current list here. Thanks! ^_^.gif

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 12 2011, 10:52 PM
Post #7

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

As James was introduced to Kaya, her Blitzle named Manera, Drillbur named Miner and a Spearow named Flit he looked again and saw the other girl here name was Willow. She showed James her notebook which had drawings of Charmander named Flare, a Ralts named Blade, a Pidgey named Wingover and an Aron named Tri. She drew them with perfection and the drawing looked professional. He looked over at the two women and said to them,

"Well it's nice to meet you Kaya and Willow. Your pokemon are really cool, I hope we can become friends and maybe journey with each other."James said with enthusiasm.

Part way through Kaya's introduction one of the professor's with dark skin walked in introduced herself as Peyton and told us what our mission was and what we would get for helping out. She said our mission was to watch one of the pokemon in the cage with a tracking device on it and see what was going to happen. We were going to be rewarded $20.00 and are allowed to capture one pokemon from the reserve as long as it doesn't have a tracking device on it. We were given some experimental balls that we could use to capture the pokemon of our choice, and James was happy with the mission he was given.

As James looked over to the cage he saw a Caterpie, Wurmple and Sewaddle. They were all first form bug pokemon and had a little dark black device around their neck which was the tracking device. He had looked again and was going to decide to go for the Sewaddle but before he could Willow called dibs on it. James was ok with it as he looked at Willow and Kaya and said

"I will take the Wurmple, that is if no one minds me taking him?" Looking over at his new friends he put his pokeballs on the ground and headed to the cage as he looked at the Wurmple with compassion and said to it,

"Hey little guy, it seems I will be letting you explore today. I hope we can get along."

This post has been edited by luke39: Mar 13 2011, 12:41 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 13 2011, 07:35 AM
Post #8

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"In that case, I'll take Caterpie," Kaya said, quickly returning Flit to her pokeball as the spearow was looking quite interested in the wurmple James was going to follow. She recalled Miner, too, but in less of a hurry and walked over to Caterpie's cage. She opened the door and let it crawl up to her shoulder.
"Well," She said, "I better get started." She called Manera and the two of them left the building.

Outside, the land was flat, with no bumps or hills. About a mile away, Kaya could see a jungle. Caterpie crawled off her arm and headed in that direction. She flipped her cap to the miltank on front and followed it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 13 2011, 12:13 PM
Post #9

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

My Favorites

Willow was the last of the three to stand up and walk over to the cages. Kaya had already taken the Caterpie out, and James was getting acquainted with the Wurmple; Willow didn't think that was too bad an idea.

She crouched down in front of the cage, "Hi, I'm Willow," she said, opening the cage and presenting her arm for the little bug to crawl up onto her shoulder. "I'll be following you around the forest today," she added with a little laugh. The Sewaddle paid her little joke no mind, she hadn't expected it to respond, and crawled up onto her shoulder. And with that, she left the lab to begin this little adventure.

Outside, she let the Sewaddle down. She could see Kaya, who was headed off toward a farther away section of the forest around the preserve. Willow shrugged, The Caterpie must have had a nest or something over there... she thought, not really knowing the exact way Caterpies live in the wild. The Sewaddle, on the other hand, headed off toward a section of forest that was a couple hundred feet behind the research outpost.

She followed the Sewaddle that way, and when she got to the edge of the forest, she had a realization. The Sewaddle can go places she can't go easily. That could pose a problem, but she had a solution. She grabbed Wingover's pokeball and called her out. Wingover stood on the ground, looked at the Sewaddle, looked back at Willow, and then got into a defensive posture.

"No, no, no," Willow said quickly, moving up to Wingover and kneeling down. "We're just following this one. I need your help keeping an eye on it. Okay?" Wingover gave a kind of nod and flew up onto a nearby branch. Willow felt better having an extra set of eyes on the Sewaddle.

It crossed the line of the forest and Willow followed. It went into the forest a few trees deep and then began climbing up one of them. Willow found a tree near by and leaned up against it, Wingover flew over to the same tree and perched above her.

The Sewaddle moved out onto a branch and began eating a leaf. Willow took that to mean they could be here a while. She decided to take a seat and grab out her sketch pad; she wanted to draw the Sewaddle as it ate. She looked at the bug pokemon for a moment, turned to a clean page, and then went to put a few lines down, beginning the picture. It would take a little while to finish, but the Sewaddle didn't seem to be going anywhere.

This post has been edited by Jansen: Mar 15 2011, 06:59 PM

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 14 2011, 03:05 AM
Post #10

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

As James watched Kaya and Willow leave he wondered how they would go with the mission at hand. He grabbed the pokeballs of the ground and returned his pokemon to them. James looked through the gaps of the steel wired cage and watched the Wurmple and then opened up the little keyhole, the little Wurmple looked excited to get out of the reserve as James put his arm down as the Wurmple climbed onto his shoulders and placed itself there waiting for James to go. James started walking with the little red bug pokemon to the doors as they slid open and James was back outside. Then Wurmple wanted to get down so James let it crawl of his shoulders to the ground. James watched it closely as it started walking south of the reserve looking to get as far away as possible from it.

James eagerly followed the bug pokemon with it's walk as it looked at some leaves but decided not to eat them it kept on wondering until it found the tree it wanted to eat leaves off. James watched the Wurmple climb up the tree and onto a rickety branch where there were alot of leaves hanging off it. James grabbed out his pokedex as he decided that he wanted to try to get as much information on different types of pokemon so he could know what he was versing and could devise strategies on how to beat them if he was to meet them in a battle. He pointed the pokedex at the Wurmple and it recognized it and it said

"Wurmple, the Worm Pokemon. Often targeted by bird pokemon, it desperately resists by releasing poison from it's tall spikes." The Pokedex said in it's robot like voice.

James sat down next to the tree that the Wurmple was eating the leaves off and wondered what he was going to do. He knew it would be pretty boring sooner rather than later. He sat there for five minutes just watching the Wurmple eat it's leaves slowly. It had eaten alot, James wondered if it was being feed in the reserve because it didn't look like it out here. James looked around and he saw a green pokemon he hadn't seen before. It was shaped like a little moon, as James grabbed his pokedex back out of his pocket and pointed it at the little green moon shaped pokemon as it said,

"Metapod,the Cocoon Pokemon. A steel-hard shell protects its tender body. It quietly endures hardships while awaiting evolution."

James watched the Metapod as it was eating leaves off an ivy type looking bush and it was enjoying itself relaxing. James had a glance at the Metapod and saw no device on it so he grabbed Frost's ball out of his pocket and pressed the middle button as the ball inflated to full size and aimed it to the ground as it opened up and a gleaming red light pointed to the ground as the Snover like shape formed. Frost looked around and saw James and was happy to be out of its ball. It looked around and so did James as he wanted to make sure the Wurmple was still there and alright and it was, still slowly eating it's leaves. James turned around and looked at the Metapod again and said

"Frost use Powder Snow." James said as he commanded the move to the Snover.

Frost aimed it's body at Metapod and started creating little snow like particles as it threw it's arms in the air and released the chilly gust of snow at the Metapod. It flew through the air like a bird in the sky as it soared to the Metapod catching it off guard and hitting it right in the middle of it's body. It looked angry as it turned it's body around and looked at James and Frost. James looked at it wondering what move it would use, but then the Metapod's body started to shine. James thought it was evolving but it was actually using harden. It was raising it's Defense stat, if it kept doing that for a few turns it would be strong enough to withstand any attack James threw at it. He looked at his Snover and then told it in a mild toned voice,

"Well done Frost. Now use Razor Leaf!" James said hoping it would cause damage.

As the Snover started powering it's attack it threw it's arms forward this time and the leaves flew the Metapod's way. They looked like Ninja Stars being thrown at a high speed flying towards the pokemon looking to inflict as much damage as it could. As the Metapod tried to dodge it was to slow but didn't get the full brunt of the attack, it hardly caused any damage and then James remembered Bug type pokemon are less hurt by grass attacks. James had noticed he had been so excited about the battle that he had forgot his attacks and how much damage they would inflict. He turned around to look at the Wurmple and it was still sitting down on the same branch eating leaves and watching James. James looked back around as the Metapod had used Harden again as it's body got more defense in it. He quickly retaliated and said to Snover,

"Frost use Razor Leaf, but then quickly follow it with Powder Snow." James hoped it would work because if it did it would cause alot more damage than his last attacks.

Snover got his Razor Leaf ready and threw his arms forward as he released the leaves flying at the green moon shaped pokemon. He looked at Snover again and it had already fully charged it's Powder Snow attack and released it at the Metapod. The Powder Snow following the Razor leaf behind quickly caught it just before the Metapod was hit with the attack. The leaves froze but had that much force it still hit the Metapod. The little moon shaped pokemon fell over and James knew it had fainted. James was extremely happy like a little kid finding a $50 bill on the ground, he had won his first battle. He didn't care if it was against an easy pokemon or not as he had won his first battle. He looked at his Snover and told it,

"Well done Snover, you did extremely well!" He looked with a grin on his face at the Snover.

James grabbed Frost's ball and returned it to it's ball as he turned around again and the Wurmple was still there but was lounging around and not eating. It must be full, James put the pokeball in his pocket and sat down under the tree Wurmple was in and waited for it but James wasn't in any rush. He looked back over to the Metapod and it hoped back up but didn't want to battle anymore as it slowly waddled off. James put his head down and grinned.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 15 2011, 05:58 PM
Post #11

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Kaya followed caterpie as it moved about the grass. It was rather hard to spot, as it's leaves blended in with the green grass.
"Omph!" Kaya said tripping over the caterpie as Manera looked on, laughing. "Oh, and I suppose you didn't break your leg by tripping over a root or something like that," She scowled, flashing a quick glare at the blitzle after apologizing to caterpie.

Soon, the caterpie had reached the forest. It moved among the roots, looking for a good tree to eat at, or perhaps some other caterpie to mingle with. That could be a problem if one of them had tracking devices. Considering their enormous appetite, though, it would probably go straight to the tree with the largest leaves. Like Kaya had guessed, the caterpie soon came to a tree with leaves as large as her head. It immediately began eating some of the larger leaves. Kaya sat down to rest after the long and tiring walk here, while Manera wandered to a nearby patch of long grass to graze. Soon, though, it ran out of the grass in a panic, while several poison stings flew after it, embedding themselves into the caterpie's tree. From the patch of grass Kaya heard a pokemon's cry.
"veniiii"

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 15 2011, 08:49 PM
Post #12

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

My Favorites

Willow continued sketching the Sewaddle as it ate; the picture was coming together well, she was just about to the point where she could begin to fill in the colors. That was always the part the took the longest, she'd always been very particular about colors in her art. She put away her pencil and grabbed her tin of colored pencils. She put her sketchpad on her bag as she took out a couple different shades of green to visually compare them to the coloration on the Sewaddle. As she was doing that, she heard her pidgey fidget above her head. Willow looked up at her, she looked a little bored.

"I know," Willow said, going back to picking out the greens to color the leaves, "But it's not like we can just abandon this little guy. What if he gets taken and something happens to him? You know you'd feel just as bad as I would." She shot Wingover a joking look as Wingover began to prune herself, almost looking sarcastically at Willow. "Well, if you're that bored, learn to draw or something," she said with a smirk as she picked her sketchpad back up. She'd decided on the greens she'd be using.

She commenced coloring the picture, more or less going from memory for the shading, since the Sewaddle had moved into a different pose and lighting since she'd started the sketch. She was very focused on her picture, when she colored it always seemed to hold her concentration far more then the sketching. The extra concentration she was devoting to the sketchpad had it's downside however. She didn't hear the rustling of the grasses and bushes around her. But, Wingover did. She tried to get Willows attention from the tree branch, but it wasn't working. Willow was far too distracted. Wingover hopped off the branch and made a little circle down to land on Willow's shoulder, which didn't didn't catch her attention either. Wingover, as a last resort, nipped Willow's earlobe, and that got her attention.

"Wingover!" She said sternly, "Don't bite me when I'm..." but her scolding trailed off when she heard the rustling near by. Now that she was listening, not only could she hear the rustling of grass, but she could also hear a strange sound accompanying it. "What's it doing?" Willow turned and asked Wingover. She didn't know, or if she did, Willow didn't get the message. She put down her sketchpad and colored pencils on her backpack, and stood up. She gave a quick glance over to the Sewaddle, it was still eating and likely not going anywhere for a minute or two.

Willow followed the sound, Wingover sitting on her shoulder as she did. They got about twenty feet from where they were, and the sound became much more audible. Willow saw some tall grass that was rustling, and walked slowly over to it. When she got close, she cautiously parted the grass and peaked through. On the other side, she saw something digging into the mud beneath the grass.

"What is it?" she whispered to Wingover, knowing full well Wingover wouldn't likely know any more then she did when it came to pokemon. That whisper was all the pokemon needed to know it was being watched; it came out of it's little hole and adopted a defensive posture. It clearly felt threatened, and had no tracking device. Willow looked to Wingover, she looked excited at the prospects of a battle to shake up the boredom of this task, and Willow was happy to oblige. She took out her cellphone and snapped a picture of it. It was a Nincada. (She would find that out when she found it in her book later.)

"Go on girl," she said to Wingover, who leaped off her shoulder and began flying literal circles around the Nincada, who wasn't falling for the trap of trying to remain facing Wingover. As a mater of fact, it wasn't even moving it's eyes, as far as Willow could tell. All she could see was it's antennae moving. She didn't think anything of it.

"Tackle it Wingover!" Willow called to her pidgey.

Wingover then suddenly changed it's circular path, diving right at the Nincada. It took the hit, but returned with one if it's own. As Wingover flew past, she was caught with an extended claw. It threw her balance off and almost caused her to crash, but she corrected the shift in momentum in enough time.

"Again Wingover," Willow called.

And Wingover did go again, but this time the Nincada sidestepped her attack. It tried to catch Wingover with her claw again, but the sidestep had put it just out of reach, allowing Pidgey to pass by unscathed. That exchange happened twice more, and the battle seemed nearly at a stalemate. But then Willow noticed Nincada's antennae move just as Wingover came in to attack. They moved more hurriedly when she approached, but still she didn't see its eyes move.

It's antenna! It must use those to see. I wonder if I could disable them... Willow pondered to herself. It wasn't long before she had an idea.

"Wingover," she said, "Tackle it's head."

Wingover made two more laps around the Nincada, Willow assumed it was because she'd made an odd request Wingover didn't exactly understand, but on her third round, she did what Willow asked of her. She made a head on charge at the Nincada. It didn't move this time; instead it lifted it's claw in preparation. Wingover hit it square in the head, as it hit her right in the left wing. Wingover didn't recover from that hit fast enough, and hit the ground. But it seemed that her plan had worked. The Nincada appeared disoriented, though it's antennae were still in tack. The shot to the head must have jarred something. Wingover got back up on her feet, but she didn't take off; her wing must have been hurt, but she could still move along the ground more or less unimpaired.

Willow knew she had to press the advantage, "Wingover, tackle it!" she called.

Wingover hopped toward the disoriented bug, throwing her weight into the last hop. It connected with the Nincada, who tried to take a swipe at the enemy it could hardly see. It missed. Willow called for another tackle, and the pidgey obliged. It connected, but with less force; Wingover was getting tired hopping all over the ground. The Nincada apparently decided that instead of trying to hit something it couldn't see well, it would stand still and brace for the impacts. It seemed to tense up. Wingover threw another tackle at it, but it didn't seem to register the hit quite as much. The pidgey hopped away again, to have space to gain momentum, and went back for another tackle. But this tackle seemed to have something extra to it, Wingover was apparently over this bug, and threw everything it had into this hit. It knocked the Nincada over on it's side. The Nincada laid there, the will to fight was apparently all gone from it. Willow ran to Wingover, who was only just still standing.

"That was a good job hun," Willow said as she picked up Wingover. "I'll carry you back." As she left the little clearing, the Nincada slowly crawled down a near by hole in the ground.

When Willow got back to her things, she looked over to the Sewaddle and noticed that it had moved a little farther down the branch, but hadn't gone anywhere overall. Willow sat down next to her backpack with Wingover, and then rooted around in her backpack until she found one of the potions.

"This will make you feel all better, but it might sting a little on your wing though," Willow said soothingly as she gently spread out Wingover's wing. It wasn't too bad, a pretty good scratch, but nothing the potion couldn't handle. She sprayed it, and felt the pidgey wince; it had stung like she warned. Willow let go of her wing, and stroked her feathers as she hummed lightly. She would be fine in a few minutes, but for now Willow would let Wingover rest in her lap.

This post has been edited by Jansen: Mar 16 2011, 12:49 AM

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.

+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 16 2011, 08:06 AM
Post #13

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Kaya watched as a venipede came out of the grass. She quickly took out her pokedex and scanned it.

"Venipede, the centipede pokemon," it said. "It discovers what is going on around it by using the feelers on it's head.It is brutally agressive."

"Aggressive, huh?" Kaya said. "Let's see how it stands up to Flit. Go!" The spearow came out of it's pokeball, and looked around for it's opponent. "Flit use peck! Wait, no! On the venipede, not the caterpie!" Kaya shouted, as her old coot of a bird pokemon opened it's mouth to eat the pokemon Kaya was supposed to follow. The pokemon turned around and tried to rap it's target on the head, but was quickly driven out of range when Venipede turned around and shot it's two rear antenna at Flit.

"Twineedle?" Kaya said. "I thought only beedril and escavalier could learn that."

"Only beedril and escaliver can learn twineedle naturally," Her pokedex beeped in reply, "But venipede, shelder, spinirak, and skorpiki can learn twineedle through breeding."

Kaya said,"That explains things, I guess. Flit, use leer to lower it's defense!" The spearow wasn't listening now, though. It flew in and bit off a part of the bug pokemon's left feeler. Kaya couldn't help but laugh at the comical sight before her. The venipede, eyes as big as a solosis, was running, or crawling, in circles while flit chased it from the air hoping to get a quick snack. She looked at the bug pokemon's back. There wasn't a radio transmitter on it. She grabbed her special pokeball and threw it at the venipede before flit could eat it. It wiggled as the pokemon tried to escape, then it finally settled with a click. The venipede had been caught. "Yes! I caught it! Hmm, he needs a name. What do think of Pede-erpat, Flit?" Kaya said as the spearow landed on her shoulder.

Flit looked at her longingly as if to say, "How nice do I have to be for you to name him food and toss him over here?"

"Pede-erpat it is, then." Kaya said, chuckling to herself and reterning Flit to her pokeball. "Hey, Manera, come and meet your new friend." The blitzle whinied in protest, but reluctantly moved over to Kaya, who had now sent out her new pokemon. "Manera, this is pede-erpat," Kaya said, introducing the pokemon. "Pede-erpat, this is Manera, my first pokemon. You've already met flit, my spearow, and this," She released her drilbur, "is Miner." Miner offered a paw to shake, but Pede-erpat, still in a bad mood from losing part of it's feeler, tried to bite it. With that, Kaya promptly returned the venipede. "Don't worry, guys. I'm sure he'll be fine. Once you get to know him," Kaya said optimistically. Miner and Manera looked at each-other nervously, not quite as confident.

Suddenly, Kaya heard another sound in the bushes behind her. A man dressed in a white lab coat came out and caught catterpie in a butterfly net. "Hey! Just what do you think you're doing?!" Kaya said to the man. "It's doesn't concern you, kid," he said. "Now stay out of my way, or you'll be in big trouble." "Not a chance!" Kaya said in reply. "Get him, Manera!"
"Bliii" Manera said, breaking the net and stepping between the would-be thief and the caterpie.
"You want to take the hard way? In that case, Go! Scraggy!" A scraggy came out of the pokeball the man threw, fists poised to strike. The scraggy looked like a tough opponent, but nothing Manera couldn't handle.

This post has been edited by FirePower: Mar 16 2011, 04:54 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 17 2011, 12:32 AM
Post #14

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

James sat patiently waiting for the Wurmple to finish eating. James was getting tired and was hoping it was going to come down sooner or later. James started getting impatient waiting but before he could turn around he heard a rustling sound from one of the bushes close-by. It was getting close, James instantly had the feeling it was a pokemon but his hypothesis was wrong. A mid size'd man with a lab coat and thin brown hair jumped out of the rustling green bushes with a medium sized butterfly net and swiped it in the way that Wurmple was climbing down the tree. The Wurmple was stuck in the net and the scientist looked like he was going to run, James quickly grabbed Trikey's ball and let him out and said to Trikey,

"Trikey use Tackle!" With force behind his voice it was almost as loud as an opera voice.

The yellow and green lightning pokemon started running quickly at the lab coated man with the butterfly net and ran straight into him with power and knocked him over. The butterfly net fell to the floor and the Wurmple got out and started crawling James's way, he looked over at the the man and was wondering if he was from the lab. It looked like he was going to find out as the man hoped back onto his feet and grabbed a pokeball of his belt buckle and out came a brown crocodile. James grabbed his pokedex and it said

"Sandile, The Desert Croc pokemon. They live buried in the sands of the desert. The sun-warmed sands prevent their body temperature from dropping."

James looked at the Scientific looking man and said,

"So you wanna take it the hard way? Well first you'll have to get through me!"James said beaming with confidence.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 17 2011, 02:32 AM
Post #15

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

My Favorites

Willow comforted Wingover for a few more minutes before she started to get up and move around. She flapped her wings a few times and took off from Willow's lap; she was clearly feeling much better. Willow smiled as she picked her colored pencils and sketchpad back up; she was nearly done with the picture. As Willow put on the finishing touches to her pictures, Wingover resumed her post in the tree above Willow.

"Ah," Willow said, putting up her colored pencils, "Finished." The picture was very well done, though Willow wasn't terribly impressed with it. She motioned for Wingover to come down to her. She landed on Willow's shoulder, and looked at her quizzically. "What do you think?" Willow asked Wingover. She looked at the page, then back to Willow; she didn't seem to have an opinion on it. "I feel about the same..." Willow said as she put her sketchpad and colored pencils back into her backpack. "But, it did serve to kill some time."

Willow stood up, as Wingover flew back to the tree, and stretched for a moment. She was getting bored already. She looked over to the Sewaddle; it had moved still a little farther away, and Willow figured she should probably move a tree or two closer. She picked up her backpack, and signaled to Wingover that she was moving up.

When she got a couple trees closer, she noticed some movement in the tall grass near by the tree the Sewaddle was in. She took a few steps toward the motion, and was greeted by a man in a white lab coat with a net, as he burst through the grass. He swung his net and caught the Sewaddle in it.

"Wingover," Willow called, "Cut the net with your claws."

Wingover was already in the air, moving to keep up with Willow, when she called for Wingover to act. She swooped in and raked her claws against the netting and the Sewaddle fell out on to the ground. It crawled a quickly as it could behind Willow, knowing it was safer with her then the man with the net.

"Oh... Well," the man in the white coat said. "I wasn't expecting this, but I'm more then ready to deal with it! Pineco, go!" He pulled a pokeball off his waist and threw it forward. It landed on the ground a produced a pine cone shaped pokemon. Willow quickly grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of it.

Willow grabbed Wingover's pokeball off her belt, "That's for the help hun, but you need to rest still." Willow pointed the ball at Wingover, and a red line shot from the ball to her, and she was recalled into the red and white ball. She reached for the first ball at her waist and threw it. "Flare, I need your help," she said as a charmander was produced by the pokeball. "This ought to be a good fight, eh Flare?" Willow asked, a half smile visible on her face. Flare nodded, and the flame on his tail seemed to burn with an increased brightness. He was apparently itching to battle.

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.

+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 17 2011, 08:49 AM
Post #16

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"Manera, use quick attack!" Kaya shouted. The blitzle ran towards it's opponent as fast as it could. The scraggy flew backwards past it's trainer, but it got back up, ready to fight. It ran towards Manera sliding like a baseball player at the last second for a low kick. It tripped Manera and then used sand attack to block its vision. "Manra, charge!" When Manera got up, it's body started to glow with energy. When scraggy came in for another low kick, it was presently shocked by all the electricity. "Manera, use quick attack behind you!" The blitzle turned and rammed into scraggy a final time, and the pokemon was knocked out.

"Hmph." The man in the lab coat said, returning the scraggy. "Just because you can beat my scraggy doesn't mean it's over. Go! Ekans!" A snake-like pokemon came out of The pokeball the man threw.
"Manera, come back." Kaya said. The blitzle trotted back to Kaya, following the sound of her voice. "Pede-erpat, go!" The venepede emerged from it poke'ball and got ready to fight. "Pede-erpat! Use twineedle!" Kaya shouted. The bug pokemon turned it's back to the ekans and shot it's rear antenna at the snake. One of the needlesmade contack with ekans tail, and it jumped no less than six feet in the air eyes wild with pain. It came down hard, slamming it's head on the tree branch caterpie had been on earlier. Speaking of which, Kaya wondered, where was the caterpie? Sundelly, she felt something crawl up her back and on to her shoulder She looked at it and saw the caterpie, quaking with fear looking at the man from behind Kaya's neck.

"Ekans, use poison sting." The man in the lab coat commanded. His pokemon shot purple stingers at Pede-erpat, but the bug pokemon jumped out of the way and returned with its own poison sting. this one made contact; And ekans flew backwards, fainted. The guy in the lab coat, though defeated, wouldn't give up yet. He pushed Kaya into a tree, sending the caterpie flying, then grabbed caterpie and ran off.

"wh-h....OW!" Kaya said as Miner and Manera helped her up up. She returned Miner and pede-erpat, and she and Manera pursued the man who'd taken caterpie.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jansen
post Mar 17 2011, 02:13 PM
Post #17

Deceiver of Fools
Group Icon

My Favorites

"Flare, use scratch," Willow called to her charmander.

"Pineco, use protect," the man called to his pokemon.

Flare ran forward, light glinting off his small claws. As Flare went in for the strike, the pineco was bathed in a strange light that cause Flare's attack to just bounce off. Flare was taken aback by this tactic, and took a few steps backwards. That was something this man was looking to exploit.

"Pineco, tackle!" He ordered.

The pineco jumped forward, the point on the top of its head aimed right at Flare. It connected and knocked him back a couple steps. The scientist commanded another tackle to press the advantage, but flare had recovered and easily avoided the head on charge. He turned as he dodged and landed a scratch attack on the back of the pineco. It was a solid hit that knocked the pineco over, but being sort of circular, it just followed the momentum and rolled right back onto its base.

"Good Flare, now, scratch again," Willow said, hoping it wouldn't use protect again.

But, her hope wasn't realized, "Pineco, use protect," he said.

And, again, Flare charged forward, claws at the ready, and was greeted with the pineco bathed in a strange light that made Flare's attacks ineffective. But then Willow had a thought, that protect could only last so long.

"Flare, use scratch a few more times, I want to see just how long it can keep that up," Willow said.

"Keep using protect pineco," the scientist commanded. He was pretty sure it would hold up.

Flare did exactly like he was told, and used scratch a few more times in succession. The light held up for the first two, but on the third, the light was extinguished and Flare landed a hit before the pineco jumped backwards to avoid the last two claw attacks. The scientist didn't look phased that his tactics had fallen through.

"Pineco, use tackle," he said, as Flare was finishing his last claw attack.

The pineco jumped forward, and hit the charmander, who hadn't had time to recover from the last attack he used on the air. It was a solid hit that knocked Flare on his back. He took a moment to stand back up, and the pineco to a moment to recover from the attack. They were both getting winded.

"Pineco, tackle," the man said.

"Flare, use scratch," Willow said. She was concerned about the hits Flare had been taking, but he was a trooper, even if he was hurt badly, she wouldn't know till the battle was over. She still had a potion or two, that would tide him over till they got to a pokemon center if he needed them.

The pineco jumped at Flare, who stood his ground and waited for the pineco to come to him. The pineco connected with it's attack, but that had apparently been Flare's plan. As the pineco hit, Flare brought his claws down on it, hitting it square in the back, and knocking it hard into the ground. Willow saw little pieces of it break off as it hit the ground. Flare had put a lot of force behind that attack. Flare went down on one knee after the attack. He wasn't in very good shape, but the pineco wasn't getting back up.

The scientist made an angry sort of growl and grabbed the pineco's pokeball, "Return pineco."

Willow ran out to Flare and looked him over quickly, he didn't have any major injuries that she could see. He would be fine with a little rest, and maybe a pokemon center. "Good job Flare," she said, retrieving his pokeball, "You deserve a rest."

"This isn't over yet!" The scientist called, grabbing another pokeball. "Weedle, go!" He threw the pokeball, and from it came a little yellow bug with a red nose and small spike on its head. Willow pulled out her phone and took a picture of it.

Willow grabbed Blade's pokeball, and threw it forward. "Blade, go," she said, as the pokeball let out the Ralts. "Use Confusion Blade."

"Weedle, string shot," the scientist called.

Blade raised his hands up above his head, and then dropped them to right in line with the enemy weedle. It was assaulted with psychic energy that knocked it flat to the ground. But it got right back up, and sprayed Blade with a layer of sticky silk. He was slightly hindered by the silk, but it didn't do anything else, which pleased Willow.

Both trainers called for their pokemon to use the same move again. Blade was still the faster, but was slowed a bit by the silk all over it. Again, the weedle was pelted with a psychic energy that knocked it down for a second. But this time, it took the weedle a little extra effort to get back up. It sprayed Blade again with the sticky silk, and this time Blade seemed rather hindered.

"Blade, use confusion again, I think his weedle is almost down," Willow said.

"Weedle, use poison sting," the scientist said, with a small smirk.

This time weedle was the faster, since Blade was trying to move inside the mess of sticky silk. The weedle jumped at Blade, spike aimed right for him, and it connected. Willow saw a little bit of purple form right underneath the ralts' skin, since the force of the attack had spun Blade enough that Willow could see his front. He seemed a little unwell as he moved his arms. He was a little shaky, but it didn't seem to be hindering him too badly, as the weedle was assaulted a third time with psychic energy. It didn't get back up the third time.

"Tch," the scientist said, as he recalled his weedle.

Willow ran up to Blade and helped him to pull off the silk he was wrapped in; she could tell he wasn't well. The purple seemed to be spreading slowly, and she didn't know how to help. She knew the weedle had poisoned her ralts, but she wasn't carrying any antidotes. But while Willow was busing herself with Blade, the scientist ran past her, grabbed the sewaddle off the ground, and took off deeper into the forest.

"Damn it," Willow said as she grabbed Blade's pokeball, "Just hold on for a little while Blade, I've got to catch him." The Ralts told her mentally that is was fine, but not in so many words; he more or less sent the feeling. Willow was used to him talking to him like this, had for as long as she'd had him. A familiar red light shot from the pokeball as Blade was recalled. Willow put the pokeball back on her belt as she ran after the scientist.

--------------------

Clicky Clicky.

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 18 2011, 12:29 AM
Post #18

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Sandile use Bite." The scientist said looking for redemption.

The Desert Croc pokemon came running at Trikey and was opening it's jaws up ready to bite it. James had to tell Trikey to dodge it, he looked down at Trikey and said to him,

"Trikey dodge it quick, then use Howl."James said hoping he was quick enough

James watched as Trikey tried to dodge but got hit by the Sandile in the middle of his body. Trikey looked hurt from the shark like teeth that Sandile had and wasn't able to use Howl. James wondered what he could do to try and stop the Sandile from finishing Trikey off. He thought off a move but before he could use it Wurmple jumped from the tree into mid air. The little red worm like pokemon was flying at an enormous speed and collided with Sandile. James it used Tackle and got the impact from it's falling speed. James was happy with the Wurmple as it stood next to Trikey looking to protect him It started using String Shot and the string was starting to form a wall, this Wurmple was very smart as it finished it's wall and it looked like a white but smaller version of a brick wall. James looked as Trikey was still hurt so he decided to use Wurmple to his advantage, he looked at the Wurmple and said to it,

"Wurmple, thanks for your help. Now can you please help out by using Tackle."James said hoping that the Wurmple was wiling to help out.

The Wurmple started gaining speed as it headed for the Sandile and James knew the scientist wouldn't be fooled by letting the Wurmple hit his Sandile he said to his Sandile,

"Sandile use Torment." He looked with a cunning smile on his face something wasn't right.

James looked again, Wurmple looked peeved off and started heading back. The Wurmple had stopped it's move, James wondered what the move Torment was but was guessing it had something to do with peeving the other pokemon off enough to not let them use a second move twice. He couldn't be sure but Wurmple looked angry and stood back in position ready. James quickly glanced at Trikey, he was starting to heal and was regaining energy. It looked it would only take another turn until it was ready to battle again. James had to think off another move, he looked at the Wurmple and saw it's little pointer on it's forehead. He wondered it it could use a move like Poison Sting? James had to gamble it as he heard the scientist say.

"Sandile finish this bug off with Bite then follow it with Rage."

The scientist looked as the he thought he was going to win. But James thought differently as he said to Wurmple to his Wurmple as the Sandile was running with force behind it,

"Wurmple use Poison Sting!"James said gambling it and hoping that Wurmple could use Poison Sting.

Wurmple put it's head up and started running at Sandile. They were going to collide but James knew Sandile was most likely to win so he yelled desperately

"Wurmple jump over it and attack from behind!"James said hoping he was quick enough.

As James watched the Wurmple lift it's feet it made itself jump into the air and the little brown Croc pokemon went under it. The scientist looked shocked but James was happy. The Wurmple used Poison Sting and it injected it's tail spikes right into the Sandile and hurt it. It didn't looked poisoned but it looked hurt, as it stood still. James glanced at Trikey and it was alright as it hoped up onto his feet. James thought everything was going for him, but then he looked at the scientist and he had another butterfly net. He ran at Wurmple and swooped it at him and it was caught in the net. James panicked as he heard him say,

"Cya later sucka." With a sound of happiness the scientist ran away with the Wurmple in the net.

James quickly re acted by grabbing Trikey's pokeball and returned Trikey into it via the right gleaming light. He quickly put it in his pocket and started running after the scientist. As he rushed to save the Wurmple he noticed the scientist had left his Sandile behind and had abandoned it. But James had to catch the scientist first then he would worry about the Sandile. James chased after the scientist as he gained no tiredness, but he wondered where the scientist was leading him. He was going to find out.

This post has been edited by luke39: Mar 18 2011, 12:36 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 18 2011, 08:05 AM
Post #19

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Kaya and Manera ran through the twisting forest. They had lost sight of the scientist a few minuets ago, but he'd left a trail of snapped twigs and trampled grass. Kaya, having traveled trails like these many times before, sprinted through the jungle like a deer, while Manera followed less than gracefully.

"C'mon, Manera! We've got to catch up to that scientist!" Kaya said. Manera sped, up, but still tripped over roots and low-lying vines. Soon kaya saw another man dressed in a lab coat, this on carrying a butterfly net wit a weedle in it, followed by yet another guy dressed the same way.

"Whats going on? Is it 'wear a lab coat and swipe pokemon from a reserve day' or something?" Kaya shouted, annoyed. Manera brayed in agreement. Soon after that she ran into someone, appearently chasing after the men, too.

Kaya apologized, "Owwww, sorry."

--------------------

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Mar 18 2011, 04:03 PM
Post #20

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

James running like a gazelle tried to speed up to catch the scientist but he was to quick. He followed him and didn't lose track off him except for when James tripped over a large root and fell over. James was losing his energy but kept following the scientist as he was determined not to fail the assignment on hand. He saw lots of pokemon in the trees and bushes looking at James and the scientist,wondering what was going on.

James looked at some of the pokemon while running and when there was a clearing between the tress he saw something. He tried looking closer and saw that it was a scientist, and in the distance he could see a third scientist. They all had butterfly nets and a bug pokemon in it. One with Weedle and one with Sewaddle, he kept running and wondered why the three scientist were stealing the bug pokemon. James was angry that they even tried to steal these bug pokemon. It mad him feel angry.

James kept running and tried to push himself to go faster and he felt the energy in his legs quickly drain as he lost almost all his energy. James saw a cave and gambled a guess that was were he was heading. James was busy running after the scientist and then all of a sudden he bumped into a girl. He was in shock as he heard,

"Owwww Sorry"from the girl. He noticed who it was close up.

He said as he remembered her name.

"Oh no I'm sorry Kaya, it was my fault I wasn't paying any attention. I think we better hurry if were going to stop these scientists." James said with courage.

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:04 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.