Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Mystery of the Forest of Angeos., l Accepting.
Uni the Unicorn
post Feb 16 2011, 12:57 PM
Post #1

I am not amused.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 128 451

My Favevourites

This RP is about a RP I used to do with my Old friends in a different site, and we had loads of fun with it. If your a warrior cat fan, You'll probably enjoy it too. And some places may be based off of it.

STORY :

There where once a place with diffrent Tribes of each elemental, it was all peaceful.
Until the Tribes discovered two cats falling in loves with eachother who were not in the same tribe.
After this, they made a rule that no cat was to fall in love with another tribe cat. But, it was broken and three kits were born. The first one, a Female cat Whiteish Pinkish fur and tiny wings on her back was called. 'Yurina'
The secound one, which was a brownish tom with darker markings was called. 'Godoyu'
And finally, the third one was a black tom with pointy fur and at the end of the fur was orangeish red. They called him 'Reice.' Reice has an unliatament power . . . it was very evil and dangorous and his parents didn't know what hit them, but he killed they once the power got released. Every cat feared him after that, he renamed himself 'Demon.' He destroyed the whole forest and made more copys of him that looked a bit diffrent then him. But, his two other siblings found him and destroyed his life. They saraficed there lives to restore the forest and made the gods. Ever since then, the gods made a promise and kept a promise while others made small deals. The gods revived some and erased thier mermories of the whole thing except for the tribes, but the tribes never went back to normal. Each cat had two elements now, so they kept it like it was and each cat went to peace. But, the demons are still active and on there own.

Current RP - ?

MAP (Changes every RP) -
None ( You may make it, but It has to have the stuff below. And only make it if the joining is closed. )

Current Places (click to show)

Rules
1. You must only have two powers! Or if it is related to your power, it can be fine.
2. Your Cat must be an age of an Elder (20 or more moons older) to be a Wise One!
3. You must put Neko in bold and in the colour Dark purple to prove you have read the rules.
4. Your Cat can only be an Elemental God if you fill out every piece of the form, and there personilty cannot be RPed unless you can't explain it.
5. Your Cat can be a kit but it cannot know it's powers until it discovers them somehow.
6. Every Element has a diffrent mark. But only one mark will show for each two powers, if you do have one power you must either choose your main one or chose the mixed Mark.
7. There is aloud only one Cat with Ink Water in each RP.
8. There is only aloud three Cats with the Nature Abilty in each RP.
9. If the Roleplay ends then a new one will start. Every old RP will be erased with a new RP fourm.
10. Every new RP there will be new god players, Ink water plyer, and Nature players. So you'll get your chance someday.
11. Only Five characters per person.
12. Never Ingore a person in the RP.
13. Don't Powerplay or say your invincible or you will be kicked out of the RP. You will be warned.
14. You only get three chances. Break them and your out.

Elements (Mark Designs being Made) (click to show)

Other Things (click to show)

Current Members (click to show)

The joining forum :
Username :
Name :
Power :
Ability :
Appearance :
Personalty :
History :
Where They Live :
Others(Specific Thing You want to Be?) :

Being A Demon? :
Name(Cannot be simple)
Age(Must aleast be 41 years or older) :
Looks(Black, Red, Orange, Glowy. ((One or more of these)) :

An example which are mine so please don't use - (click to show)

This post has been edited by Flappywings: Mar 3 2011, 04:04 PM

--------------------
My Party l Mysterious Forest (RP) l Warrior Cats RavenClan (RP) l Pokerus Plague l Shimmering Competition

Previously Flappywings.

Breeding;

(Tentacool) x (Tentacool)

Shiny Stuff & Credits (click to show)

-~' My SoulSilver Team '~-

Blaze, Lvl l Daisy, Lvl l FlyGuy, Lvl l Whirly, Lvl
51_______ 51________43 ________55
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Feb 16 2011, 04:48 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 56 338

Felisha's Team!

Can we suggest places?

--------------------
Awesome And Funny Quotes (click to show)

Rank 28 overall poster
Aug. 19 2009 rank 4 poster
Oct. 22 2009+dec. 23 2009+June 25 2010 rank 16 poster
March 22 2010 rank 13 poster
March 31 2010 rank 8 poster
June 26 2010 rank 7 poster
December 28 2013 rank 2 poster
+Quote Post

Uni the Unicorn
post Feb 16 2011, 05:20 PM
Post #3

I am not amused.
Group Icon

My Favevourites

Yep.

--------------------
My Party l Mysterious Forest (RP) l Warrior Cats RavenClan (RP) l Pokerus Plague l Shimmering Competition

Previously Flappywings.

Breeding;

+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Feb 16 2011, 05:29 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Felisha's Team!

Mt. Trior and Mt. Trior Peak?

Username: Pibbler
Name: Flameruin (pronounced flame ruin)
Power: Fire, wind
Ability: He has al abilities of fire and air.
Appearance: Blazing (not literally) orange fur, eyes are blue, tail is pitch-black.
Personalty: Very nice, loves playing with kits to make them happy.
History: No one knows anything about his past, but some believe he took part in the destruction of the forest, though he didn't, for he was just born the day it started.
Where They Live: Mt. Trior Peak

Neko

This post has been edited by Pibbler: Feb 17 2011, 01:38 PM

--------------------

Rank 28 overall poster
+Quote Post

Uni the Unicorn
post Feb 16 2011, 06:52 PM
Post #5

I am not amused.
Group Icon

My Favevourites

The clans do not exist in this RP,

This is a totallty diffrent thing, I will explain :

Ability: The stuff you can do with your power (In Element Section)
Personalty: (If you cannot explain, this is accepted. )
History: ( Put a few things he done in the past and what tribe he was born in, doesn't have to be alot like mine though. )

STORY :

There where once a place with diffrent Tribes of each elemental, it was all peaceful.
Until the Tribes discovered two cats falling in loves with eachother who were not in the same tribe.
After this, they made a rule that no cat was to fall in love with another tribe cat. But, it was broken and three kits were born. The first one, a Female cat Whiteish Pinkish fur and tiny wings on her back was called. 'Yurina'
The secound one, which was a brownish tom with darker markings was called. 'Godoyu'
And finally, the third one was a black reish tom with pointy fur and at the end of the fur was orangeish red. They called him 'Reice'Reice has an unliatament power . . . it was very evil and dangorous and his parents didn't know what hit them, but he killed they once the power got released. Every cat feared him after that, he renamed himself 'Demon.' He destroyed the whole forest and made more copys of him that looked a bit diffrent then him. But, his two other siblings found him. They saraficed there lives to restore the forest and made the gods. Ever since then, the gods made a promise and kept a promise while others made small deals. The gods revived some and erased thier mermories of the whole thing except for the tribes, but the tribes never went back to normal. Each cat had two elements now, so they kept it like it was.

Please put your appearance again, I don't want to go searching in my other forum to look for it. Plus, you haven't readed the rules. Please read it all, it is very important.

And I am really excited for this, so I really want people to join.

This post has been edited by Flappywings: Feb 16 2011, 07:02 PM

--------------------

Previously Flappywings.

Breeding;

+Quote Post

Yurianni
post Feb 16 2011, 08:49 PM
Post #6

Yep, I'm totally not a fangirl.....
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 557

^^

Neko Dark Purple

Username-Yurianni
Name-Dragona
Gender- Female
Age- 5 moons
Power- Dark, Wind
Ablity- All the Dark power abilities, does have wings; cannot yet control the winds.
Appearance- A dark ginger she-cat with black feathery wings and piercing violet eyes.
Personality- Mysterious, quiet, and caring. Stays out of the way of others, until she knows them. Somewhat untrusting.
History- She is the daughter of a desesed Dark Tribe cat, she believes her mother was of the Wind Tribe, but she doesn't know because her father died when she was about 2 moons. Since then she has tryed her best to stay out of other's way.
Where they live- Shadow Caves (A set of deep black caves, very creepy and mysterious)

--------------------

Dark Magician, Marik Ishtar, and Zigfried Von Schroeder made by the totally awesome Emmathetiger

Stuff Made For Me (click to show)

Credit (click to show)
+Quote Post

TheSmudgeyWolf
post Feb 16 2011, 09:09 PM
Post #7

The Escapist
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 107

No Zoroa!! D:

Neko Dark Purple (fail at color >.>)

Username : Absolguard
Name : Lilly-walker (AKA: Lilly. ones who don't know her it is FireStarter (those are her more commonly used names as she doesn't usually tell her real name to anyone... unless they are a very good friend.)
Power : fire
Ability : can controll fire, (her parents expected a water type, so thats why she was named what she is)
Appearance : a blackish she-cat with red markings all over her, like a burned llillypad.
Personalty : she is usually nice, but if threatened.............. lets just say, you don't want to end up looking like a skinned muskrat...
History : some say she came from distant lands, some say she was an orphan who eventually grew up to learn how to control her powers. the whay she learned about her powers, was when she accidentally started a forest fire but then asked it to calm down and it returned to the smallish warming-fire she made with a stone, yah i know how could a cat know how to do that -_-.gif
Where They Live : nowhere in particular. she travels from place to place, she never really found a home, she seemes to like traveling though, she meets many new cats and gets many knew friends and foes.

Username : Absol
Name : Mallie
Power : if i could suggest a power then: Story weaver (one who creates stories, and tells many of them for the entertainment of young kits, and sometimes even the older ones) IF NOT POSSIBLE WHATSOEVER THEN: fire/water like the first char. (i would defenately like the other one though :<.< and it would probably be possible.... just sayin')
Ability : can create very nice stories, and with Lilly's help paints pictures with Fire or in water, moving ones.
Appearance : an old black she-cat with gray streaks
Personalty : very friendly, but is barely able to defend herself
History : came from a dark forest full of mean cats, she left her murderous mom in search for a happier place to live.... that still hasn't happened, sense she prefers traveling with Lilly, she knows that she is old, and it would be in her best interest to find a home,
Where They Live : travels with Lilly

This post has been edited by AbsolGuardian: Feb 17 2011, 11:26 PM

--------------------
"May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!"

Name: Giratina
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Snape is too sexy for his robes
GO TO MY DA PAGE!!!!!! http://absolguardian.deviantart.com/ IT IS AWESOME!!!!

OOOOH LOOKIE!!! (click to show)

quiz result (click to show)

to my party:
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Feb 16 2011, 09:15 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Felisha's Team!

Edited mine.

--------------------

Rank 28 overall poster
+Quote Post

Uni the Unicorn
post Feb 17 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #9

I am not amused.
Group Icon

My Favevourites

Yay more People. awesome.gif

For I belive people would think something like this is crazy, So i didn't think I would get more then three replies that quick.

Anyways,

@ Yurinna :
Accepted, I will add you. happy.gif

@ AG :
It is not possible for a cat to have another element that is weaker to the other one. Therefore you must change one of them, and for your secound one you cannot be what you ask to be because only Ink Waters can mix inks and paint like that, and there is already one. (Todo) But once we finish a RP then you can.

And for the story weaver one, just put in her personilty that shes good at makeing stories that everyone enjoys.

If we get 4 more cats into the the RP and 2 more players then I will make the RP thread.

EDIT : Pibby & AG : Please add the age.

This post has been edited by Flappywings: Feb 17 2011, 10:16 AM

--------------------

Previously Flappywings.

Breeding;

+Quote Post

TheSmudgeyWolf
post Feb 17 2011, 04:45 PM
Post #10

The Escapist
Group Icon

No Zoroa!! D:

NO its like a story TELLER. they don't use ink at all, they tell kits their stories, Story Weavers r rare though... they r two different things, where did i say that they acually record the stories they tell, they would make up stories as they go.... most just get forgotten, some r good enough to be passed from Storyteller to Storyteller.......

I have lots of suggestions: here r some: 1) have places simmilar to towns, but not with houses, with dens, and families live in them. 2) the secret Midnight Wachers. they are a group of cats that protect the traveling cats, but they are known to be outlaws and they say they steal things from places they arn't supposed have. they are frowned upon by the higher ranks. 3) Place sugestion, Travelers Area, it is a place where travelers come to stay for a rest. it is basically a huge clearing in the middle of a forest, it has dens and stuff around the clearing where the cats can rest for a day or two, only one can live there, that would be the one who takes care of the place, they are mainly females, there are three of these spread out across the....... country? where the cats live?(is it like a country, region, forest, what?)

(not editing second untill i get an answer... then i will edit)

This post has been edited by AbsolGuardian: Feb 17 2011, 04:48 PM

--------------------

to my party:
+Quote Post

Uni the Unicorn
post Feb 17 2011, 08:25 PM
Post #11

I am not amused.
Group Icon

My Favevourites

I am not accepting any more elements, that could be in the 'Other things' Section, though.

1) No, cats live in the own places. There aren't many groups of them, there just seperated because of what happened a couple years ago.

2) The Cats can protect themselves, thats the point of the powers and the RP. It aslo helps them try to defeat the demons somehow, each demon has its own weakness.

3) Thats a good idea, but I'm only going to allow one. And, only two cats can live there permanetly (just inacase one dies), and someone esle may stay there if one of them are really ill and they die. Anyways, that suggestion is accepted.

And, what about your cats age? Just say Apprentice age(6-8 moons)/ warrior age (9-20 moons) / Or elders age (20 moons or older)

--------------------

Previously Flappywings.

Breeding;

+Quote Post

TheSmudgeyWolf
post Feb 17 2011, 11:24 PM
Post #12

The Escapist
Group Icon

No Zoroa!! D:

kay, then Mallie's main power will be water. but she can't use it very well. she's about 24 moons, so an elder.

Lilly is 10 moons, warrior age, but she's still training in regular non-powered fighting, 'cause that comes in handy when she comes across a cat who has a power thats strong against hers.

Mallie's edited Forum:

Name : Mallie
Age(In Moons/Years) : 24moons
Power : Water (was disabled when she was injured in a battle)
Ability : good at story telling, can sometimes control water, but it barely ever happens, and when it does it drains out her energy, causing her to faint
Appearance : an old black she-cat with gray streaks
Personalty : very friendly, but is barely able to defend herself
History : came from a dark forest full of mean cats, she left her murderous mom in search for a happier place to live.... that still hasn't happened, sense she prefers traveling with Lilly, she knows that she is old, and it would be in her best interest to find a home,
Where They Live : travels with Lilly
Others(Specific Thing You want to Be?) : good at story telling

Thought i'd try it out:
Name(Cannot be simple): Kamau (i cheeted and searched "Complicated names" in google, this is actually the short-version, no one can pronounce the long version...........)
Age(Must aleast be 41 years or older) : 63 years
Looks(Black, Red, Orange, Glowy. ((One or more of these)) : Black

at first i was gonna put Kyishaiwnnae, which is a real name of a real person, u can find them on Facebook.....
never played as one of those so maybe u could give me pointers....

Some moar chars:

Name : Kamin
Age(In Moons/Years) : 5 moons, kit age
Power : water, dark
Ability : can evaporate, then come back of coarse.... it would be bad if he couldn't come back and has the Dark abilitys.
Appearance : a dark blue tom
Personalty : never shows his emotions to anyone but his "brother" Keegan. he can be very heartless
History : born in a place that he calls "The White forest". he met Keegan, who is also an orphan kit in a lush green forest.
Where They Live : nowhere, they are orphans.
Others(Specific Thing You want to Be?) : the exact opposite of his "Brother"

Name : Keegan
Age(In Moons/Years) : 5 Moons
Power : Fire, light
Ability : can control fire. and other fire/light abilitys
Appearance : a bright orange tom
Personalty : a nice cat, he used to open his heart to everyone, but after someone betrayed him....... uh.... its hard to explain
History : born in a place he called "The Black Forest". met Kamin in a lush green forest. been an orphan for as long as he can remember.
Where They Live : *Same as Kamin*
Others(Specific Thing You want to Be?) : *same as Kamin*

^ they both fall in love with Lilly, they call her Firestarter, because that is the name she is commonly known by lolz. Lilly is not interested one bit and that makes the brothers like her more. lolz... sounds like someone i know lolz

Place suggestions:
The Green forest: a lush green forest with lots of prey.
The Black Forest: cats who are evil are banished to there until they die, the trees are charred and black, there is very little food, and most in the Black forest die of hunger, get eaten, or die in a fight over prey.
The White Forest: a place where older cats go to live the rest of their lives in peace, the trees usually have beautiful white flowers on them. the bushes are packed with sweet berries, most of the cats there die in peace, prey will almost sit on your paws there.

do i sound obsessed with 'k' names at all?

okay that should be all............................................*faints*

This post has been edited by AbsolGuardian: Feb 18 2011, 12:37 AM

--------------------

to my party:
+Quote Post

Uni the Unicorn
post Feb 18 2011, 03:07 PM
Post #13

I am not amused.
Group Icon

My Favevourites

They cannot fall in love with Lilly if they are kit age, they must be the age of ten or higher.

And they wouldn't know they had there powers until a certain part in the RP if they are young kits, put how they discovered there powers if they did.

Other then that, they are Accepted.

EDIT :

We need gods and apprentices, and aleast two more demons.

Aslo, if you want you cat to have a demoned sealed into it please say so.

It's the same form but you need to have a good history if your a god and an main element for both.

My Apprentice Form:
Username : I know myself.
Name : Zaara
Age(In Moons/Years) : 29 years (Young age for Apprentice)
Power : Electric
Ability : Can make a storm and the weather change, can aslo seal a demon and do all sorts of things.
Appearance : A yellow she-cat with blue eyes. Her fur is short and she is very beauitful, sometimes she uses her appearance to fool you in fights.
Personalty : Sweet, Charming, Careful, Quite, Shy, Hates being an Apprentice some times, Lonely, etc.
History : She and her brother, Zarran had electric type powers, however when she became an apprentice her master commnded her to kill her brother to prove her loyalty. She regretted what she did the moment she killed him, after that she was lonely ever since and wanted someone to be with her, she wanted her brother back.
Where They Live : Cloud of Elements. (No discoered by anyone yet.)

My god(s) form:
Username : Same as above
Name : Storm
Age(In Moons/Years) : 53 years (Adult age)
Power : Electric
Ability : Can cause an uproar if he gets mad. He can make a storm and he isn't in a normal cat size but he can turn into the normal size, he can aslo use other sorts of electric powers.
Appearance : Yellow eletric fur, his fur sticks up if he is getting mad and if he touchs you when he is mad it willl shock you, he aslo has an endless pit for eyes whitch gets kinda creepy if you stare at them.
Personalty : Hot-headed, Trouble Maker, Serious, Untrustful.
History : He has been in the gods temple for many years now and the other gods start to doubt him whever he will keep the promise they made to the two cats who restored the power, they aslo told him to stop treating his apprentices rudely. The other gods don't know whats up for them. Soon, he will show them the true meaning for power.
Where They Live : Gods' Temple

Others : He makes deals with demons sometimes.

This post has been edited by Flappywings: Feb 18 2011, 04:05 PM

--------------------

Previously Flappywings.

Breeding;

+Quote Post

TheSmudgeyWolf
post Feb 23 2011, 04:41 PM
Post #14

The Escapist
Group Icon

No Zoroa!! D:

its like how so many girls are in love with Justin Bieber, they think her of some sort of celebrity.

(just saying, i absolutely hate Justin Beiber, )

found powers by: when they met they fought with each other they accidentally used their powers on each other, they still don't really know how to control the powers fully. when they found out they where so amazed that they started talking, they then became best of friends.

and Lilly is Fire, her parents expected her to be water, but she turned out as a Fire.

This post has been edited by AbsolGuardian: Feb 23 2011, 04:46 PM

--------------------

to my party:
+Quote Post

Uni the Unicorn
post Feb 25 2011, 11:11 AM
Post #15

I am not amused.
Group Icon

My Favevourites

Awesome! fully accepted.

--------------------

Previously Flappywings.

Breeding;

+Quote Post

TheSmudgeyWolf
post Mar 1 2011, 04:50 PM
Post #16

The Escapist
Group Icon

No Zoroa!! D:

please do edit the age of the brothers and Lilly is supposed to be a Fire not water........

--------------------

to my party:
+Quote Post

Uni the Unicorn
post Mar 3 2011, 04:03 PM
Post #17

I am not amused.
Group Icon

My Favevourites

fixed.

--------------------

Previously Flappywings.

Breeding;

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:59 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.