Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Harumi Sumiko, Updated.
Stealth Rock
post Dec 5 2008, 08:54 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 546

Old Gen 4 Team

Name: Harumi Sumiko, but she prefers to be called Haru or HaruSumi.
Hometown: Sootopolis, then became a wanderer.

Appearance: Harumi has dark brown hair, so dark it looks black. Her skin is a pale color, but you will hardly see it besides on her face. She always wears black fingerless gloves and a dark blue sweatshirt that seems several sizes too large. She is rather short for "average" height, but is taller than most of her family. She has the most beautiful deep brown eyes with pupils larger than normal. She also has really big feet, but no one really notices because her shoe size doesn't look that large.

Personality: Harumi tends to be cheerful most times, despite having to tolerate her first Pokémon. She has few friends from hardly ever staying in one place, but has an overall friendly disposition. She always tries to treat others with respect, but even this fails sometimes.
Harumi suffered from depression before she left Sootopolis. She was reclusive and tended to keep to herself. This was especially apparent when she left her family. Receiving Tashiro, however, seemed to help this and soon she became the person we recognize today. No one knows of this history except Harumi and Tashiro, plus Harumi's remaining family.

Biography: [inhales deeply]
Harumi was born in Sootopolis, with two sisters and both parents. She loved her family, but they eventually couldn't pay for their house and had to move in with a relative. That relative had pets that triggered Harumi's allergies, so she was sent to live with a friend near their old dwelling. She could tell the friend didn't really like her, however, so she left as soon as she was old enough. She has been wandering ever since, trying to find a suitable place to live.
Harumi was given a Pokémon by a strange woman from some place called "Littleroot." She noticed something odd about him, however. He always would peck her furiously whenever she let him out of his Pokéball. She stopped storing him inside it after a while and they have gotten along very well ever since.
She also found a strange egg during her travels, which hatched into a mudkip. One person told her it was from the future. She didn't believe him, though. The mudkip isn't seen often, but is still an essential part of her team.
Harumi started her travels in search of the place called "Littleroot," but never managed to find it. She left Hoenn eventually for the Furoh region, seeking new adventure.

Starting Pokemon:
Torchic, male, level 10, quirky nature, named Tashiro
Tashiro can be a handful, at best, as he hates being in his Pokéball. Harumi thinks he can understand her, but will not know this for certain until he evolves into blaziken. He is truly very intelligent, but emotional. He has a burning passion for Harumi and spends most of his time thinking about what would happen if she knew.

Mudkip, female, level 5, not nicknamed

Items:
x5 spare Pokéballs for Tashiro (because he frequently "loses" his) + one for Mudkip
One blue flute she brought from Hoenn
x5 antidotes, just in case

Other Notes: Tashiro is an actual blaziken that existed first in my Sapphire and now in Diamond. I thought it would be neat to write about him. I'm planning a fan fiction using this character.

This post has been edited by Stealth Rock: Dec 8 2008, 04:44 PM

--------------------

What if we were all just line segments living in a grid?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Dec 5 2008, 09:43 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Sorry, denied. I'd like to see a bit more in the personality section and more fleshing out of Harumi's background in Sootopolis. Did she have a nice family life? How did she get to Furoh?

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Stealth Rock
post Dec 6 2008, 07:06 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 546

Old Gen 4 Team

I'll work on it more when I have time and I can feel my fingers. =)

--------------------

What if we were all just line segments living in a grid?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:49 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.