Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Vincent Waters, PK's Profile
Pumpkin King
post Nov 24 2008, 04:44 PM
Post #1

Nevermore!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 807

BLARG

Name: Vincent Waters
Hometown: Ever Grande City, Hoenn

Appearance: 5'3" 107lbs. Vincent has a very light build, not very tall. He has black hair, always neatly combed to the side. Always seen in a pair of dark, unripped jeans and a black, short-sleeve polo shirt. The only variation in his wardrobe is the different logos on his shirts. Wears two watches, one set to Furoh time, the other set to Hoenn time.

Personality: Vincent normally keeps to himself, not saying much. He's very apologetic. He blames himself for anything and everything. Underneath his quiet, reserved masquerade is a vivacious and lively soul that rarely makes itself prominent.

Biography: Vincent grew up in Ever Grande City. His family ran the Pokemon Center at the entrance of Victory Road, with Nurse Joy being the head nurse, of course. The Waters family had set up the Pokemon Center when the Hoenn Pokemon League was first established. One of the many Nurse Joys volunteered to help out. Growing up in a Pokemon hospital in front of the roughest, toughest cavern in the entire region, Vincent witnessed some pretty gruesome images of injured Pokemon. He was afraid of Victory Road and any cave in general. When not helping nurse Pokemon back to health, Vincent would sit by the waterfall with a nice long book to read. His favorite author was Edgar Allen Poe, much to the dismay of his parents who were very bright, cheery people. They were very afraid of their son going goth, so they kept him busy by collecting Heart Scales from the local Luvdisc. The thought behind it was that constant interaction with Luvdisc would steer him in the brighter direction. This proved to be quite an annoyance. Vincent never thought of himself as goth. He might have displayed some characteristics, but he was far from goth.

One day, a figure riding a Walrein came up the waterfall. To Vincent's surprise, it was Wallace, the Sootopolis City gym leader. From the news channel, Vincent had learned that Juan had taken over the Sootopolis gym and Wallace was now the Champion of the Pokemon League. Wallace said he would be staying in Ever Grande City while making some changes to his roster. The Waters family was happy to take Wallace into their home built into the Pokemon Center. Unfortunately, there were only three bedrooms: One for Vincent, one for Vincent's parents and one for Nurse Joy. Wallace settled into Vincent's room, much to the young boy's disliking. Vincent was an only child and was not very fond of sharing. After the first few feuds, Vincent and Wallace started to get along and started treating each other like brothers. Wallace would take Vincent with him when training and practicing. After completing the changes to his team, Walrein was no longer part of Wallace's roster. The Champion considered giving Walrein to Vincent, but thought of a better idea. He handed Vincent a Dive Ball, tickets to a ferry and a Rain Badge. "I want you to start your own Pokemon adventure," Wallace said. "Here's your first badge. I think you've earned it, but I want to see you in my old gym to really show your stuff one day." He packed his things and headed into Victory Road, leaving Vincent alone. Vincent examined the tickets. The ferry was to take him to a different region! The Dive Ball opened up, bubble seals flying everywhere, and a Spheal materialized. Vincent talked it over with his parents, who had given him a baby Squirtle for his adventure, packed his bags, took a boat to Lillycove, then jumped on the ferry to his new destination, Port Barley, Furoh, where he would be staying with a cousin of Wallace's.

Pokemon:
"Wally" Spheal, Male, Lv.20

Defense Curl // Powder Snow // Growl // Water Gun // Encore // Ice Ball // Body Slam

"Typhoon" Squirtle, Male, Lv. 23

Tackle // Tail Whip // Bubble // Withdraw // Water Gun // Bite // Rapid Spin // Protect

"Amazon" Eevee, Female, Lv. 22

Tackle // Tail Whip // Helping Hand // Sand-Attack // Growl // Quick Attack

Items: 15x Heart Scale
3x Potion
5x PokeBall
1x Town Map
1x PokeDex
1x PokeNav
1x Lint Roller
1x The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe

Other Notes: Trainer sprite by Milo

RP History:

This post has been edited by Pumpkin King: Aug 10 2010, 11:41 PM

--------------------

Think I'm cool? Follow me on tumblr.
Banner by Liquefy
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Nov 24 2008, 09:58 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Fabulous. Only problems I see is that you need at least 2 Pokemon, and they have to be assigned a level (which cannot exceed 15). Fix those, and you're set.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Pumpkin King
post Nov 24 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #3

Nevermore!
Group Icon

Member No.: 807

BLARG

Okeydokes! Edited!

--------------------

Think I'm cool? Follow me on tumblr.
Banner by Liquefy
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Nov 24 2008, 10:11 PM
Post #4

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

I'd like to know where the Squirtle came from, but APPROVED!

phanpy.gif

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:56 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.