Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
David Anderson
DJSanders
post Sep 25 2008, 07:56 PM
Post #1

PANE
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 096

PANE

Name: David Anderson

Trainer Class: Trainer

Hometown: One Island

Appearance: David is 6'2 and he weighs around 210 pounds. He has long black shaggy hair that he leaves hanging to his shoulders. David always catches glances from strangers due to his pitch black eyes, so dark it's impossable to tell the pupils from his dark iris. He wears a torn black shirt with cut off sleeves matched with his dark green camo swimming trunks. He also wears a faded blue and gold hat that he took from his father during his childhood. Due to always being in the sun David has a pretty decent tan. He spends free time swimming, running, and assorted exercises like pushups, situps, and pullups on any near-by tree branches. From his life style and eating patterns David is more built and stronger than most boys his age.

Personality: Due to the early loss of his father, David usually sticks to himself and sometimes neglects himself and his pokemon in the process. He is constantly trying to become physically stronger. He never is caught around a crowd but will sometimes find someone he can tolerate for short amounts of time. The only weakness he has is his Charmander. He will not tolorate anyone messing with it and if it is within his power he will make them pay.

David has three things that make him happy. Winning Pokémon battles, seeing his Pokémon happy, and becoming mentally and physicaly stronger. The probable cause for this is the promise his father made to him. He gave up everything to save David and without a doubt he would do the same for his Pokémon.

Bio: David was born on One Island. At age three, he was the normal island kid with lots of friends and loving parents. Shortly after his toddler life, his mother left and never returned. His dad swore to take care of David and never let anything hurt him. One day, David was playing in the street and did not notice an oncoming truck. David's father knocked his son out of the way just in time, but was severely injured. Later that day, the doctor informed young David of his father's death. Utterly shocked, David asked if he could see his father one last time. Looking upon his deceased father's face changed his life forever. David removed his father's blue and gold cap and walked away, never turning back. With the death of his father and the disappearance of his mother, David went to live under the watchful eye of his aunt in Fiore. For seven years he obeyed his aunt's strict rules, but one day, with the same cap on his head, he managed to steal a pokemon, a Charmander, from a man who had just received it in a trade. The unknowing Charmander looked into David's eyes and the two almost instantly formed a bond. They were the closest of friends.

When it came to David's Totodile it was a compleatly different story. As David was getting a drink with Charmander from a nearby stream when the Big Jaw Pokémon jumped out of the water and clamped down on David's hat and refused to let go. Even with the help of Charmander he was unable to get his hat back. Every time David attempted to grab it the Totodile it would laugh and dance out of the way. At this point David lost his temper and told Charmander to unleash everything he had of the Pokémon. After many Embers to the face and a couple of scraches the Totodile finally let go. In the process of retriving the now chewed and slightly schorched hat David grew respect for the little blue Pokémon. Seeing how he was already exausted David simply dropped a Pokéball on his head and finally got the well deserved drink he was after.

Pokemon: Lv.16 charmander.gif
Lv 18 totodile.gif (Gator)
Lv 12 pikachu.gif
Lv 12 :snivy:

Items: Five Pokeballs, Five Potions, an outdated Pokedex, a wristwatch, only a couple changes of clothes, a small backpack, a comb, and enough food for himself and his Pokemon to last a few days on the road

What is the biscuit's name? The Biscuit's name is Waldorf, and I would like some happy.gif

This post has been edited by DJSanders: Jan 4 2013, 10:41 PM

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Falkyn
post Sep 26 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #2

Why eat your fist?
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 944

Active Squad

I regret that I must decline this profile, but I have to for a few reasons.

1. I'd like to see more in the appearance and the personality areas. They way they are, they're too short for me to accept. Go more in depth with the descriptions, and that should work.

2. Starting out with rare candies is a way of getting free levels. If rare candies are ever put in this RP, they'd be given out by mods, and not just randomly found. Sorry.

Work on those, and I'll accept this, kay?

--------------------
Because the only thing better than getting a hot, juicy burger is making one.
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Sep 27 2008, 08:36 AM
Post #3

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

How about now?

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Falkyn
post Sep 27 2008, 05:25 PM
Post #4

Why eat your fist?
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 944

Active Squad

That'll work. *approves*

--------------------
Because the only thing better than getting a hot, juicy burger is making one.
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jan 22 2011, 01:47 PM
Post #5

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

To get this profile reapproved, we'd like to see improvements. I think I've told you everything I'd like to see lengthened in the PM, but if you have questions, post here. Post here when you've finished editing too.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Jan 22 2011, 06:07 PM
Post #6

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

Okay how's that? I assumed I could keep the levels they already gained from my last RP. Also I know the eggmoves are given with mod's permission but I was wondering if Charmander could keep Aerial Ace? If now I'll leave it out when I update their Move Sets.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jan 22 2011, 07:11 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Aerial Ace won't be able to be used until Lvl. 25, but he can have it.

Everything else is great, so if you're done editing, I'm ready to approve wink.gif.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Jan 22 2011, 07:59 PM
Post #8

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

Approving now would be great so I can finish everything else up and start an RP

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jan 22 2011, 08:39 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Approved. Please post in the Current Levels thread. Have fun!

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:10 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.