Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Descriptions Problem, Won't save my descriptions.
The quiet wolf
post Jul 26 2010, 10:10 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 80 437

I'm having an issue with the descriptions feature: they won't save. I'll type what I want the description to say, and click the 'save description' button, and the page will reload as if it worked, but nothing changes (even Pokémon whom I've already given descriptions in the past's descriptions don't change when I try to change them; they just revert to whatever was there before).

Any ideas on why this is occurring, and how this can be fixed?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

FiddleTwix
post Jul 26 2010, 10:21 PM
Post #2

No, this is Patrick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 55 445

My faves

QUOTE(SnipeShot @ Jul 26 2010, 11:10 PM) *
I'm having an issue with the descriptions feature: they won't save. I'll type what I want the description to say, and click the 'save description' button, and the page will reload as if it worked, but nothing changes (even Pokémon whom I've already given descriptions in the past's descriptions don't change when I try to change them; they just revert to whatever was there before).

If you're currently using Opera, descriptions never save in Opera.

--------------------

Like anime reviews, stuff and more stuff? Like western animation and things? I do those things here nom.gif http://fiddletwix.wordpress.com/
+Quote Post

The quiet wolf
post Jul 26 2010, 10:29 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 80 437

QUOTE(Bones @ Jul 26 2010, 11:21 PM) *
QUOTE(SnipeShot @ Jul 26 2010, 11:10 PM) *

If you're currently using Opera, descriptions never save in Opera.

Yep, that'll be it. If this is a known fact for sure, than there should be a little message when you write descriptions saying so, similar to the message telling you that rearranging tabs is broken in Opera. But that belongs in the Suggestions forum...

Anyways, thanks, and this should be locked unless an admin thinks I'm having a different issue~

--------------------
+Quote Post

DarkHeart1
post Jul 26 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 106 186

Active Squad

On opera not all things working but opera is good for clicking and fast clicking... Yes on opera wont work descriptions, you cant rearrange the tabs in your poketch or on achievement tab they wont show how much % you have done to unlock it. Everything else works fine to me.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:40 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.