Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
The Adventure Begins, Stuck on Charizard Island
SusanMontez
post Jul 26 2010, 02:12 PM
Post #1

Brawley's girl~Dewford 4eva~Fire lover
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 106 894

PANE RP TEAM

Brief plot: Susan Louise Montez is stuck with her two new pokemon on Charizard Island. She wants to begin her adventure as a new trainer with her two pokemon, but she is stuck with no mode of transportation. Will she be able to train her pokemon at the volcano and level them up or will she end up calling her brother back to her to take her to the correct island. After recieving a call from her mother she hears a knock at the door and sees that it is her brother. He takes her and her two pokemon to Petropolis. After saying good-bye to her brother Susan let's her pokemon watch a battle between two trainers.

Ic- Susan enters her brothers summer house on Charizard Island and she sees a sofa in the adjacent room and her pokemon are sleeping in their little beds in the kitchen. "Okay you two! No sleeping in the kitchen. Let's put your beds next to mine. Come on! Follow me!" Susan said as she walked into the living room and saw a television with a DVD player and a sofa that was a pull out bed. Susan sees a hallway and a four doors. In the first door is the bathroom. The second door is her new room. The door across from her room is a play room for the pokemon and the final door is the laundry room. "Cool! Nicky brought all of my stuff from home here! Awesome! I love my room! Whee!" Susan exclaimed as she twirled around in the middle of her bedroom floor and then fell onto her bed. She then heard her pokemon cheering as they began to play in their room. Susan watched as they set their beds in separate corners and looked at each other happily. She laughed and they looked at her. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you guys. Is this house cool or what?" she said as she smiled. "Char! Chimchar!" monkey said. "Charmander! Char!" crimson replied happily.

Susan heard her pokegear make a noise so she answered it. "Hello?" she said. "Susan? Where are you? Did Nicky abandon you on an island? Are you safe?" her mother said worriedly. "Mom! I am fine. Yes Nick dropped me off at his house and said I can stay here while I travel around the region. I will check in with you after I find a way to the mainland. I can't wait to begin my journey tomorrow and get my first gym badge!" Susan replied. "Well I am glad you made it safely! Keep in touch sweetie! Good luck and stay safe! If you have any trouble getting off the island try calling your brother. Love you bye!" her mom said before hanging up. "Okay mommy. Love you too! Bye!" she said as she hung up her pokegear and watched her pokemon look around their room. She heard a knock at the front door and her pokemon ran to it. She followed them laughing before picking them up and cracking the door. "Hello? Who are you and what do you want!" Susan said as she thought it was a bad person. She then saw that it was another trainer. "Oh, I am sorry. My name is Susan Montez. I am a new trainer. You are?" she said happily as her pokemon ran around her. She then saw that it was her brother. "Nicky! You don't need to knock! Just come in! We can live together brother....hee hee....uh, thanks for the bedroom! I love it! Why are you here?" Susan said.

"I have come to take you to the mainland so you can start your adventure! Mpm just called me and scolded me for leaving you here with no transportation. I am sorry. Can you forgive me? Come on! Let's start your adventure!" Nick replied as he smiled. His staraptor cried happily as Crimson and monkey ran around it. "Hey! Knock it off you two! Haha! Okay let's go!" Susan said as she picked up her pokemon and hopped onto staraptor. Nick followed her and they flew to Petropolis. They landed and Susan thanked her brother before he left. Her pokemon said bye to staraptor as Nick flew away. She then looked around the giant city and saw some trainers having a pokemon battle.

This post has been edited by SusanMontez: Aug 3 2010, 03:12 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 01:55 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.