Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[EDITED] Elara Cutting
Moonz
post Jul 5 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 34 277

DREAM TEAM

Name: Elara Cutting
Hometown: Fidona

Appearance:
Elara has brown hair which is medium in length. Usually she will wear a grey clip in her hair to keep her bangs back. She has a very deep blue color for her eyes. She has a pale skin color, as well. Although she is 14, she can easily be mistaken for a 12 year old or even younger because of her facial features, and how short she is. She has long eyelashes, a small nose and small ears and long legs (despite her small frame). As for clothing, she wears a purple and white dress, knee socks and black shoes. You can see her sprite in my dream team in my signature.

Personality: Elara is that kind of person who takes nothing from anyone. Trying to mess with her is a suicidal misson. She is very determined and even though she loves her pokemon she will train with them until they are all wiped out and even longer. Her battle style is to the point, she doesnt really like playing games, she wants it over with quickly and smoothly. She can anylyze other trainers' moves and figure a way to counteract them. Even though she would like to become a pokemon master, she is interested in pokemon contests as well. When you get to know her, you find she is fun to be around, but likes to complain a lot. She likes to joke around and keep the atmosphere happy and cheerful no matter what the situation.

Biography: Elara started her pokemon training quite late, only starting about half a year ago. This was because her mother had gotten ill before her tenth birthday. When she finnally passed away, Elara had no where else to go and decided that it was time to take her first pokemon. She chose a charmander. She decided to travel and go ahead and catch her second pokemon, which was shinx. She wants to train them so they are able to start fighting in gym battles.

Before her pokemon history began, she had actually lived in Port Barley before she had moved to Fidona. In Port Barley, her father worked as a fisherman, struggling to reach ends meat. Not to mention home life which was particularly rough due to a newborn baby and lack of money. At 2 years of age, Elara's parents finally signed the divorce papers, and the location of her father now is unknown. Her mother was able to catch a boat to Fidona, since her house was lost in the divorce.
Thankfully, she had a long known friend in Fidona, whom she knew from childhood, who was willing to house them. Living in Fidona was pretty peaceful, that is until a few months after Elara's 9th birthday, when her mother fell ill. Although she knew she would start her quest soon, she made a vow not to leave her mother, who's condition only seemed to be worsening. At the age of 13, her mother finally died of the disease. Elara no longer had much of a connection to Fidona, and so she left, so after she retrieved her Charamander and began her jouney.

(i hope this history wasnt too absurd ^^)

Starting Pokemon: Charmander - level 10
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember, and Smokescreen

Pyro's story (click to show)

Shinx- level 8
Moves: Charge, leer, tackle, and Hidden power(tm; she found it in her home before she had left)

Keely's story (click to show)

Items: 4 pokeballs, 1 great ball, 1 ultra ball, 2 berries, 3 potions, and her pokegear

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is... Waldorf
Other Notes: Nope i think im good. i use to RP warrior cats a lot, and even though i dont have much muse, i will try my best here ^^
EDIT: ahh wow i am just sooo dissapointed in myself xD i didnt even realize how little i had in my bio unti lAFTER i posted it -facepalm- please dont judge my skill off of this, i just havent RPed in a long time, and i have never RPed pokemon >.>

This post has been edited by Moonz: Jul 5 2010, 11:04 PM

--------------------
The Sporks and Spoodles are coming!!!!!!!!!! drool.gif

>>Click picture to go to my profile<<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

other (click to show)

other adoptables (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jul 5 2010, 09:39 PM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

I'd like to see more in the bio. She comes from a pretty unique part of Furoh. What is her relation to the Amazons?

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Moonz
post Jul 5 2010, 11:04 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 34 277

DREAM TEAM

edited ^__^"

--------------------
The Sporks and Spoodles are coming!!!!!!!!!! drool.gif

>>Click picture to go to my profile<<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

other (click to show)

other adoptables (click to show)
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jul 6 2010, 04:59 AM
Post #4

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Watch your grammar during RPing. You use "so" and "who" too much in a couple sentences.

Other than that, Approved. Go post in the Current Levels thread. Have fun!

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:05 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.