Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Profile: Boomer Graxev
FirePower
post Mar 20 2010, 06:45 PM
Post #1

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

name: Boomer Graxev, Though most people call him Zhoom.
Hometown: Pallet Town

Appearence: Zhoom has black hair that sticks out in all directions and milky white eyes. He is confined to a wheelchair due to a deadly disease he caught when he was a kid. He is also very pale and gets sick often due to said disease. He has a pack that is strapped to the side of his wheelchair so he can reach it easily. He wears jeans, a red hoody, and dark sunglasses that he only takes off when he is alone. His wheelchair is often pulled by Probe, his ever-faithful phanpy, who always stays out of it's pokeball. His pokeballs seem to hover above his palm due to the magnets he hides there.

Personality: Zhoom is very impatient, and becomes pushy once he feels that things have taken too long. He hates it when people fuss over his condition, and prefers to take care of himself. Despite this, he is constantly listening for any sign of danger. His combined courage and cautiousness allow him to do things that most people would never even think about doing. He likes to make new friends, as long as they don't try to baby him. He loves speed and prefers to try to take the first hit in battles. He is good at winning arguments as well.

When things are slow, Zhoom likes to read. His favorite kind of literature, surprisingly, is Shakespeare. He has memorized several of them by heart and enjoys reciting them when he is bored, which is often. When he can't find a copy of one in braile, Zhoom gets the copy read out loud to listen to in his CD player. He also enjoys fantasy novels.

Biography: When Zhoom was about 6 months old, he caught a fatal disease. Miraculously, he survived, but the effect of the sickness would scar him forever. It left him blind, sickly, and paralyzed from the waist down. His parents became concerned about what to do with him. If people had to do everything for him, he would never get to do anything. It was the same thing vice-versa. He was also the target of several bullies. When Zhoom was six years old, his parents got him a phanpy to help him. Besides becoming Zhoom's caretaker and bodyguard, Probe, as she was called, became Zhoom's best friend.

When Zhoom was seven, he and his family moved from Violet City to Pallet Town. Their next door neighbor gave Zhoom a nincada as a gift. In Pallet Town, Zhoom made several new friends. Unlike at his old hometown, no one made fun of him because of his handicaps. In a matter of months, Zhoom was at the top of his class.

Two weeks from Zhoom's birthday, he met Professor Oak. After Oak saw how much Zhoom cared about Probe, he decided to ask Zhoom a special favor. He wanted Zhoom to record all the pokemon in Furoh region. Oak gave Zhoom a pidgey and a pokedex to help him on his journey. Zhoom happily accepted. His parents, however, didn't agree. They were afraid that Zhoom would get hurt out in the wilderness with only three low-leveled pokemon to help him. Zhoom finally assured him that he'd stay with other people until his team was strong enough take care of him on their own, and that his pokemon would become strong soon, and he'd catch more strong pokemon to keep him safe. So on his eleventh birthday, he set sail on a ship headed for Barley Town.

Starting Pokemon

Probe (female phanpy.gif lv.10)
History/Appearance: Probe was given to Zhoom as a bodyguard and caretaker, and eventually became his best friend. She doesn't stay in a pokeball and wears a harness that can be attached to Zhoom's wheelchair to pull it.

Moves: Take down, Flail, Odor Sleuth, and Defense Curl.

Nature/Personality: Jolly nature. Strong willed.

Nika (male nincada.gif lv.5)
History/Appearence: Nika was given to Zhoom as a goodbye present from his next-door neighbor in violet city. It's stored in a luxury ball.

Moves: Scratch, Leech life, harden.

Nature/Peronality: Bold nature. Alert to sounds.

Pidge (male pidgey.gif lv.5)
History/Appearance: Given to Zhoom By Professor Oak. Stored in a pokeball.

Moves: Tackle and sand attack.

Nature/Personality: Lonely nature. Often dozes off.

What is the biscuit's name?: The answer is...Waldorf!

Items:pokedex1
pokeballx5
potionx3
Shakespeare booksx10
CD playerx1
TM returnx1
white scarfx1 (held by Pidge)
expert beltx1 (held by Nika)

This post has been edited by hurple: Mar 21 2010, 09:02 AM
Reason for edit: Corrected obvious spelling, capitalization, spacing errors

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Mar 20 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

First, go through this and correct spelling, grammar, and capitalization errors.

The bio seems unfinished. I find it hard to believe that Boomer's parents would let their 11 year old blind paralyzed son go to a strange country to look for pokemon in the wilderness with no human companions beside him. I don't care how capable the phanpy is, no good parent would let that happen without any objection. Let's hear about how he managed to start his journey.

Also, what was Oak thinking when he assigned Boomer to find all the pokemon in Furoh? He usually sees something in a person before sending him off on assignment. Elaborate on this.

Who is Kaz?

He may have the TM so long as you ask a mod to use it.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Mar 20 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #3

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

Not to butt in, but we also need to know the Biscuit's name.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 21 2010, 08:01 AM
Post #4

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Eddited it. Sorry about putting Kaz in there. I use that name for several Rps and it gets stuck in my head.

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Mar 21 2010, 08:57 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

And a Golurk

You missed several obvious spelling, spacing, and capitalization errors, so I went ahead and took care of most of them. You need to go through it to find anymore/make sure I didn't screw anything up.

It's fine that you have Kaz in the nincada's description (which you still do). You just need to tell me who he is.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

FirePower
post Mar 21 2010, 09:05 AM
Post #6

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Edited it again. Sorry about kaz put in there. I use that name for most of my rps and the name gets stuck of head.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Mar 21 2010, 12:51 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Approved. Go post in the Current levels thread. Have fun. happy.gif

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:02 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.