Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Team Rocket rp (Openings and Character sign up)
LunaWhiteOkami
post Feb 10 2010, 09:42 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 59 908

Okami Team

Hi and welcome to Team Rocket. I hope you weren't dragged here like any others... In any case before you can take a mission (rp) please fill out this form (OC or char you want to be)

Name:

Pokemon: (can be more than one but no more than six, and if it has a nickname please fill it beside the name and in brackets)

Division: (Grunt, Executive, General(Kinda like vice-president since Giovanni has full control)

Bio: (If your character has any)

Special Pokemon: (Optional, for those that want to have a talking pokemon or a legendary. However, only Executives and Generals can have them)

Example: (And my character)

Name: Dane Kanis

Pokemon: Houndoom (Nicknamed Houdini)

Division: Grunt trying to ascend to Executive

Bio: He was forced to join when he was 15 years old though after much consideration Giovanni took a liking to the boy since he learned fast. Ever since then, even though he is a grunt, he has become Giovanni's right handed man

Special Pokemon: N/A

Plot: The Plot is simple. Team Rocket has been planning for ages to capture Groudon and Kyogre, however, Team Aqua and Team Magma stand in their way not to mention a bunch of Pokemon Researchers as well. It is the Rocket's job to find a way to defeat their enemies, however it sounds far more easier than done...

--------------------

Magistream
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

FirePower
post Feb 10 2010, 08:33 PM
Post #2

Feel the burn!
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 077

My Dream Team

name:Kiro
pokemon:shiny Kubatops, Abamasnow, Magnezone, arkanine, glailie
division:general
bio:Raised by team rocket.
special Pokemon: Kubatops can talk and I have a Rayquaza
This is my first rp as a bad guy! yay!

--------------------
I am a Christian. Jesus Christ loves me, and he loves you too. With a "never stopping, never giving up, unbreaking, always and forever love" (Jesus Storybook Bible).

Click the trainer card to get to my PANE current levels post!

My Stories (click to show)

Avitar Credits (click to show)

Previously known as Hurple and Drakonawin
+Quote Post

The Great Benzin
post Feb 11 2010, 03:56 AM
Post #3

WTIH A PUFF OF LOGIC, THE GREAT BENZIN APPEARS!
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 953

SS team~

Name: Marnros Cahn
Pokemon: Gallade (Zabra), Gligar (Facehugger), Mismagius (Meensa), Umbreon (Lissia), Sceptile (Coren), Hoothoot (Bob)
Division: (Just became an) Executive
Bio: A young trainer who was forced into Team Rocket as a young child to avoid a horrible fate befalling his first ever Pokémon, a Charmander. The Charmander escaped, but Marnros was caught up in the Rocket's politics and stayed for six years, eventually obtaining the rank of Executive.
Special Pokémon: As a Gallade, Zabra can speak telepathically to work around language barriers.

This post has been edited by Benzin: Feb 12 2010, 03:15 AM

--------------------
So you're a Roleplayer? Interested in some real-time, text-based roleplay? PM me for details!
Follow Suhnan for my party!

Grimly must it be Announced that your hopes will be Mauled once you realise the Encrypted message in this post.
+Quote Post

Flynt
post Feb 11 2010, 04:52 AM
Post #4

This is why we can't have nice things...
Group Icon

Member No.: 73 657

Assassin Team

Name: Anthony "Tony" Vekkner

Pokemon: Buizel (Seth), Quilava (Flynt), Jake (Lucario), Blitz (Flygon), Andre (Linoone), Mike (Furret)

Division: Executive

Bio: One of two spies Team Magma has in Team Rocket, Anthony. or Tony as he likes to be called, quickly rose to the level of Executive while the other spy began work as a scientist. Has been supplying information to Team Magma for nearly a year, which they have used numerous times to foil Team Rocket's latest plot. Described as "distant" by the other members, Tony hasn't gotten along much with his "co-workers."

Special Pokemon: Seth - Can read and write in English.

--------------------
Part of growing up is admitting that you can still enjoy "immature" pastimes.

- Rexsprites by RX and Sethsprite by Tun on Pokecharms.
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Feb 11 2010, 11:53 PM
Post #5

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 925

Speed Team FTW~

Name: Stormie Faust

Pokemon: Haunter [Ahriman], Lucario [Atlas], Abra [Apollo], Blaziken [Archie], Golduck [Kai], Scyther [Strike]

Division: Executive (would be a Grunt, but I want a "special" pokemon)

Bio: After running away from home, Stormie tried the first option: the Gym League. That didn't exactly work out for her and she was often broke and hungry. So she chose the next available option. What about Team Rocket? They would give her shelter and food, so why not? Her team soon grew and she rose to Executive with her strength. She could have gone back and tried the League again, but she was content with what she had at Team Rocket. Even when a member, she doesn't approve of Team Rocket's ways and tries to find a way to help the victim without it looking like she was actually helping.

Special Pokemon: Atlas can speak somewhat...he happens to be one of those special Lucario that can speak human tongue. He still needs to practice though so his speech is rather simplified.

--------------------

+Quote Post

LunaWhiteOkami
post Feb 17 2010, 11:18 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Okami Team

Ok all characters accepted Mind you the link to the rp is in my signature dubbed Rocket Hideout

--------------------

Magistream
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Feb 17 2010, 04:48 PM
Post #7

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 925

Speed Team FTW~

when are we finally going to start the RP? happy.gif i would assume you would make first post in it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

LunaWhiteOkami
post Feb 18 2010, 11:11 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Okami Team

QUOTE(PrincessTikal @ Feb 17 2010, 05:48 PM) *
when are we finally going to start the RP? happy.gif i would assume you would make first post in it.

I was waiting for more people but it seems no one else is interested so I'll start soon then

--------------------

Magistream
+Quote Post

LunaWhiteOkami
post Mar 1 2010, 12:50 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Okami Team

The rp has started if you haven't posted yet go here Rocket RP

--------------------

Magistream
+Quote Post

HeroHikara
post Mar 2 2010, 07:06 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 513

Shoddy Team

Name: Hoshi Hikara

Pokemon: Ekans (female), level 20. Named Mint. She knows Acid, Bite, Dig, and Iron Tail.

Division: Grunt

Bio: Hoshi's dark hair, tan skin, and crystal blue eyes may seem weird. But despite her being such an exotic looker, she's lazy and has no real drive. She joined Team Rocket thinking that it'd give her purpose in life but so far nothing's came of it. Maybe if she can be less lazy, she'll move up past being a grunt.

Special Pokemon: None

--------------------

I don't even know why I change this. My party is constantly changing.
When I'm online, I always click back in full, be you a one-clicker or a full-party clicker. It's all points to me
+Quote Post

LunaWhiteOkami
post Mar 29 2010, 02:41 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Okami Team

Bump (rp still open)

--------------------

Magistream
+Quote Post

OKelly
post Mar 29 2010, 04:26 PM
Post #12

Hello.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 678

Active Squad

Name:Leon

Pokemon: Poochyena ( Poochy ) Umbreon(shiny only if can)(midnight) Riolu ( Rilu ) Flygon ( Sonic ) Charmander ( Charmy ( shiny if can ) ) Master ball ( not yet open)

Division:Grunt ( for now ) (General For team Magma was able to be Co-leader but he wasn't ready )

Bio: Leon Father is the Leader of Team Magma his Father made him join Team Rocket at age 10 to learn the team who started evil so Leon can work his way up to General but he was close to being a co-leader for team Magma but he was to much of a good guy so his father put him in team rocket and also was given him a master ball but only to be open when he was a General for Team Rocket His very first pokemon was Midnight and Sonic when he was litter then soon he got Poochy Rilu then Charmy who was in a egg

Special Pokemon: N/A but he has a Master Ball witch he cant open yet

If im missing any thing just tell me

--------------------
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ IM IN LOVE WITH THE COCO ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ I GET IT FOR THE LOW LOW ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

+Quote Post

LunaWhiteOkami
post Mar 30 2010, 09:49 AM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Okami Team

QUOTE(LexDoom @ Mar 29 2010, 05:26 PM) *
Name:Leon

Pokemon: Poochyena ( Poochy ) Umbreon(shiny only if can)(midnight) Riolu ( Rilu ) Flygon ( Sonic ) Charmander ( Charmy ( shiny if can ) ) Master ball ( not yet open)

Division:Grunt ( for now ) (General For team Magma was able to be Co-leader but he wasn't ready )

Bio: Leon Father is the Leader of Team Magma his Father made him join Team Rocket at age 10 to learn the team who started evil so Leon can work his way up to General but he was close to being a co-leader for team Magma but he was to much of a good guy so his father put him in team rocket and also was given him a master ball but only to be open when he was a General for Team Rocket His very first pokemon was Midnight and Sonic when he was litter then soon he got Poochy Rilu then Charmy who was in a egg

Special Pokemon: N/A but he has a Master Ball witch he cant open yet

If im missing any thing just tell me

Hmm, you can use the shiny form as you wish so accepted you may start to post here http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showto...mp;#entry819328

--------------------

Magistream
+Quote Post

Pikeru
post Mar 30 2010, 09:58 AM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 12 160

Active Squad

Name: Pikeru Anbury

Pokemon: Swinub (Lovino), Roserade (Sanji), Metagross, Ninetales, Togitic(Hokuto), Larvitar(Zee)

Division: Grunt Scientist
Bio: Even though Team Rocket is suppose to be after Groudon and Kyoger Pikeru has other plans. She has her eyes set more on the unknown/ Listening to the radio while at the Alph ruines she has discovered the code behind it, and now works to find the missing legendary dog. However her findings will eventually bring back Enti and the rest of the dogs before she unlocks the mystery of the fourth Dark Dog.
Though whatever she is assigned she will do without question. Unless it is to abandon her research. She has currently yet to inform anyone about the research as she wants some solid findings before bringing it up.
Pikeru also has a slight obsession with Giovanni and finds him to be one of the most intelligent man she has ever meet.

Before becoming a rocket she went to school to become a Poke'Nurse and seems to always have a supply of Potions, Heals, and antidots with her. She also enjoys making poffin and candy for her poke'mon

She does give her pokemon clothing styles and accessories
Lovino wears a crown and is the most childish of the pokemon in Pikeru's party
The roserade's white head rose petal is still their but it's under a poke'wig . Jealous of Lovino for being the 'favorite'
The medic of the party will use wish and then switch to the proper pokemon who well then get it's 50% max health restored a neat little trick. Tries to console Sanji a lot of the time when he gets jealous.
(nothing major just the scar is a tad differnt) The silent type that would rather be napping on the sideline then deal with anything, very stubborn and hates to lose.

Metagross is unchanged as is the ninetails.

Metagross - gets the job done, and inforces the others to work. Loyal to a T and uses his hover body as Pikeru's transportation.
Ninetales- one of the ones who has speed in the party. Like Sanji tries to show off a great deal but is more dramatic about it where Sanji is more the gentleman. Ninetales is more the diva with a swelled head. Listens to Pikeru and is very loyal.
+Quote Post

LunaWhiteOkami
post Mar 30 2010, 11:42 AM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Okami Team

QUOTE(Pikeru @ Mar 30 2010, 10:58 AM) *
Name: Pikeru Anbury

Pokemon: Swinub (Lovino), Roserade (Sanji), Metagross, Ninetales, Togitic(Hokuto), Larvitar(Zee)

Division: Grunt Scientist
Bio: Even though Team Rocket is suppose to be after Groudon and Kyoger Pikeru has other plans. She has her eyes set more on the unknown/ Listening to the radio while at the Alph ruines she has discovered the code behind it, and now works to find the missing legendary dog. However her findings will eventually bring back Enti and the rest of the dogs before she unlocks the mystery of the fourth Dark Dog.
Though whatever she is assigned she will do without question. Unless it is to abandon her research. She has currently yet to inform anyone about the research as she wants some solid findings before bringing it up.
Pikeru also has a slight obsession with Giovanni and finds him to be one of the most intelligent man she has ever meet.

Before becoming a rocket she went to school to become a Poke'Nurse and seems to always have a supply of Potions, Heals, and antidots with her. She also enjoys making poffin and candy for her poke'mon

She does give her pokemon clothing styles and accessories
Lovino wears a crown and is the most childish of the pokemon in Pikeru's party
The roserade's white head rose petal is still their but it's under a poke'wig . Jealous of Lovino for being the 'favorite'
The medic of the party will use wish and then switch to the proper pokemon who well then get it's 50% max health restored a neat little trick. Tries to console Sanji a lot of the time when he gets jealous.
(nothing major just the scar is a tad differnt) The silent type that would rather be napping on the sideline then deal with anything, very stubborn and hates to lose.

Metagross is unchanged as is the ninetails.

Metagross - gets the job done, and inforces the others to work. Loyal to a T and uses his hover body as Pikeru's transportation.
Ninetales- one of the ones who has speed in the party. Like Sanji tries to show off a great deal but is more dramatic about it where Sanji is more the gentleman. Ninetales is more the diva with a swelled head. Listens to Pikeru and is very loyal.

Very well you may begin posting *takes notice that she's the only one using one solo pokemon omg.gif *

This post has been edited by LunaWhiteOkami: Mar 30 2010, 11:43 AM

--------------------

Magistream
+Quote Post

Zuke
post Apr 3 2010, 09:26 AM
Post #16

I'm Baaack (Like A Boss)
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 009

This is me

Name:Zuke

Pokemon:Tyranitar, Dragonite, Salamence, Lucario, and Garchomp.

Bio: Was an orphan until Team Rocket came and trained him. Giovanni trained Zuke up until he was 10. When he became 10 he was given a Larvitar, Dratini, Bagon, Riolu, and Gible. When he became 12 he was told he could become an Executive once all his pokemon leveled to their highest point. Then at the age of 13 his pokemon were at the highest point and he became an executive. ONe night Team Rocket put something inside his Lucario.

Special Pokemon: His Lucario can read, write, and talk in English.

--------------------
So who likes comebacks? I do, because I'm Baaack!

Zuke's Fight Majors (click to show)

Whoa Applejack, you eat all those apples!
+Quote Post

Red Ace
post Apr 12 2010, 03:07 PM
Post #17

Breeder
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 599

Favorites

Can I join?

Name: Ace

Pokemon: Absol (Twilight), Darkrai (Nightmare), Umbreon (Star)

Division: Executive (Somewhat close to General)

Bio: Team Rocket found this boy with his Darkrai and they tried to steal it. But, He beat them, not neading much power because they were just Grunts. An Executive came over and battled him, beating him by only a Hair.

Special Pokemon: A Talking Darkrai (Nightmare) and Shiny Umbreon

This post has been edited by Red Ace: Apr 12 2010, 03:09 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

MattKha
post Apr 13 2010, 03:33 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 91 419

My Poke'mon team

Name: Matt

Pokemon: Dragonight, Kingdra, Salamance, Flygon, Garchamp, Rylu (Stays out of it's pokeball)

Bio: N/A

Special Pokemon: Rylu can talk

--------------------

+Quote Post

Uxi
post Apr 13 2010, 10:49 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 92 810

dream team =w=

Name: Fred Smith

Pokemon: Pichu (Lemon), Drifloon

Division: Grunt

Bio: Before saying anything, Fred is a girl. She joined Team Rocket for the reason of going around just earning badges was way too boring to her. She currently has only two pokemon from releasing the three other ones.

Special Pokemon:

--------------------

Made by Allegro

Pokemon,eggs, other stuff >_> (click to show)

Supporting isay.gif

Show your support and put this in your signature!
+Quote Post

The Grouch
post May 27 2010, 09:21 AM
Post #20

And this is how the world ends.
Group Icon

Member No.: 96 726

but a whimper.

Could I be a Magma member fighting/infiltrating Rocket...?

--------------------
Team (click to show)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:22 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.