Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
143 Pages V  « < 131 132 133 134 135 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Arceus' Wrath OOC, Sign-ups Closed
birdorcages
post Sep 8 2010, 01:43 PM
Post #2641

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 5 183

Active Squad

Yaaaaaaaaaay! xD.gif

It felt like there was an empty hole in my heart from not roleplaying for so long. :c

This post has been edited by Bareilles: Sep 8 2010, 01:44 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Tailon
post Sep 9 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #2642

"A real man never dies, even if he's killed!"
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 80 950

Some Pokemans :|

Hello there good sirs and ladies, I have recently gained approval to join this RP from PrincessTikal, and am thus happy to post my Sign Up:

Username: Tailon
Name: Spectre
Pokemon: Haunter
Personality: Spectre is an extremely curious Pokemon, constantly wanting to know how other Pokemons’ moves work. The Haunter also gets a kick out of frightening others as much as possible, although he can be serious when necessary, he’s generally more of a goofy prankster than anything else outside the battlefield.
Bio: Spectre had a trainer before the apocalypse, and had generally been quite happy, he even kept the name the trainer gave him. When they were separated and his trainer presumably killed, the ghost type had begun wandering, if he came across a weak minion or two he would battle, keeping his strength up, but otherwise, he lost any real sense of purpose besides frightening Pokemon andbattle, though this was less of his own accord and more due to nearly no contact with other Pokemon.
Extra: Spectre is a so called “Shiny Pokemon” , having a blue mouth and lighter coloration than the average Haunter.
RP Sample:
Regal Seas, the grandest ship in the world. Being the grandest ship, the owners requested that there be a Pokemon Contest during the maiden voyage. And the request was granted. Now, as people were boarding the Regal Seas at the dock in Vermilion City, Jonah, the Contest Holder and head of security, was patrolling the dock with his Piloswine, Tremor. The sound of an Ice Beam behind him alerted the young man to a battle that had broken out nearby.

It was between a guard and what looked to be a passenger. The guard was using his Lapras against the traveler’s Salamance. Jonah knew instantly what the problem was. Because the Pokemon Contest was going to be held inside the ship, and not on the deck, many pokemon had been banned from the contest. Either they would be at a disadvantage, water pokemon and bird pokemon, or overly powerful pokemon were not allowed to enter. Salamance included. So this coordinator wanted his Salamance to enter. Jonah decided it was time to stop this before it got out of hand.

“Hey!” he called as he stepped forward. “Break this up, before I have to use force and make you break it up.” The two froze, as did their Pokemon, as they turned to look at the young man.

“What is this, who are you?” The guard asked Jonah. He looked like he was still about to have his Lapras attack Salamance.

“I am the host of this contest and I outrank you. Now both of you return your pokemon before they are hurt.” Jonah said, now with an obvious edge to his voice.

“I don’t think you would be-“ The guard started, but Jonah flashed his badge, and the guard immediately realized his mistake. “I..I’m sorry. I didn’t realize such a young person would be holding such a high priority contest.”

Jonah waved the guard down, and then asked “So, what is the problem here?”

“Well, this trainer,” the guard pointed at the trainer who had the Salamance, “Wants to bring his Salamance on board.” With that, the guard looked at the trainer with a triumphant smirk.

“Well, did you ask if this person…what’s your name?” Jonah asked the trainer.

“Mike, sir.” The trainer, Mike, replied.

“Well, did you ask if Mike would be entering his Salamance in the contest?” Tabby had expected this to happen. Pokemon were banned from the contest, but they could be brought onto the ship.

“No, I was told people could not have any of these pokemon.” The guard held up a list of the pokemon Tabby had decided no not allow in the contest. “I will let this trainer on the ship. Sorry for your time sir.” Jonah watched, making sure the guard let Mike on the ship.
Jonah turned toward Tremor, and said, “Might as well head aboard ourselves…” before stepping past the Swine Pokemon and onto the ship.
---
Lucy stood upon the docks of Vermillion, the massive ship looming over her. She had begun saving over 5 thousand Poke as soon as she had heard a free ride was offered to the victor of a massive Pokemon contest on board. As Lucy stepped up the ramp onto the immense structure, several battles broke out over Pokemon that were banned aboard, as they might wreak havoc within small rooms, and even larger halls, if there were enough of them. After presenting her ticket to the guard, she was led by a bellboy to first class, as the price mandated, where she found an absolutely gorgeous room. Large, soft, canopy bed, with several small, round beds stored underneath for Pokemon that slept outside their Poke Balls, along with a modified healing machine in a corner.

After taking a shower, Lucy changed into a spare outfit she had stored in an item ball…which was identical to her usual one, though clean. She stepped back out of the room, releasing her Squirtle, Wave, so he could follow her about the massive metal structure. Wave was the only Pokemon she had not yet evolved, and he held an Everstone on a thin chain around his neck to avoid evolution. As Lucy leaned over the deck’s railing, she noticed another trainer, who seemed to be in charge, having just subdued two different trainer’s banned Pokemon. Upon the victories, he and his Glaceon boarded the ship. Another trainer, who seemed about a year younger than her, with a Buizel on his back, peeking over his head, stood on the deck, possibly waiting until the last minute to board. Lucy was intrigued by this boy, and began watching him and his Buizel as they stood, there, seemingly unwilling to move.

The sample is from an RP called Sinking Desires, which unfortunately fell apart due to lack of RPers, the boy with the Buizel is, in fact, one of Flynt's characters.

arceus.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Sep 9 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #2643

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 925

Speed Team FTW~

Ooh, lovely sign-up. o3o

Has Mr. Tailon read the rules before signing up~? A bit outdated, but the rules are basically still in effect, and there is one little tradition for those signing up you might have missed~ 8D

--------------------

+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Sep 9 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #2644

Let's fight. Like gentlemons.
Group Icon

Member No.: 819

Cast of SPM! (evil)

WOOt more people!

I should be making a post right about now.... later. After a nice shower.

You know the downfall of being brilliant? 4 HONORS CLASSES. I've been slacking of with real life in my way...

This post has been edited by Count Bleck: Sep 9 2010, 07:21 PM

--------------------

"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."
Click these eggs or feel my CLAWS!!! -CommanderZerxer, Shiny Zergoose

"White forest and Black City. Thank goodness Gamefreak and Nintendo decided to make it that way or people would think it was racist."-hungryhippo247, Youtube.

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
cards groups and pics (click to show)
+Quote Post

Tailon
post Sep 9 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #2645

Group Icon

Fix'd C:

--------------------
+Quote Post

Silver Skies
post Sep 9 2010, 07:34 PM
Post #2646

Okay, have a nice day.
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 325

Whut.

QUOTE(PrincessTikal @ Sep 9 2010, 05:15 PM) *
and there is one little tradition for those signing up you might have missed~ 8D

..... Tradition broken by moi? awesome.gif

Anyways, nice to have you with us, Tailon. We need some new people to get this RP back in action. 'Tis a bit dead right now, but that can partially be blamed on school starting, and what-not.

Oh, yes, and feel free to call me Skies, or Kay(lin). Either-or is fine by me~

This post has been edited by Silver Skies: Sep 9 2010, 07:50 PM

--------------------

Disclaimer: The images in the avatars I make are not drawn by me; they're from the trading cards.

+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Sep 9 2010, 09:54 PM
Post #2647

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

QUOTE(Silver Skies @ Sep 9 2010, 07:34 PM) *
..... Tradition broken by moi? awesome.gif
FUUUUUUUUU--

Tailon, accepted and welcome to the crew. C: (I thought I had a rule somewhere in there about not having your OC shiny, but I don't see it anymore so never mind. o-o So Spectre checks out just fine~) I luffs Haunters so this shall be awesum! CX

Since Kay introduced herself, I'll go ahead and introduce myself too. You may call me Tikal or Kasia (Kas/Kashi are also nicknames of mine), either way doesn't matter. But we have met before on MS, my character's Alice~

I'll get to posting soon, I've been neglecting my RPs too much. T^T Tailon, you need the rundown on the RP? 8o

--------------------

+Quote Post

birdorcages
post Sep 10 2010, 01:43 PM
Post #2648

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

Aaaannnndddd hullo Tailon. I'm Bareilles, or skibbereenfarms, or skibby, or nannerz, or Hannah, or a bunch of stuff. xD.gif Welcome to the MADNESS roleplay.

So, would anyone like to give me the much-hated re-cap of doom? cat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Sep 10 2010, 03:40 PM
Post #2649

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

Hmm, when did you leave off, Skibbs? o3o Not much, I would say. RP speed has been slow. They've met with the fated Lucario (Atlas) and now they regrouped with Cyrus to find some other way out. Zahra also got punished by Arceus, a large gash across her chest, so she's currently weakened right now. I'm planning to use her to get everyone out of the cave, so do you mind if I just auto her until the teleport?

Also, sorry Tailon. 8C When you said battle, I thought you meant the one with Bleck vs Flynt. I could have definitely recapped you on that battle, I just thought you meant the other one! pinch.gif

*goes off to post hopefully soon*

This post has been edited by PrincessTikal: Sep 10 2010, 03:40 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tailon
post Sep 10 2010, 03:47 PM
Post #2650

Group Icon

I actually could use a recap of the battle I've just theatrically tossed Spectre into, if you don't mind c:

--------------------
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Sep 10 2010, 04:05 PM
Post #2651

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

Oh, it's perfectly fine. c:

Well, let's see. They're currently in a cave off of Route 210. Clicky. See that white area on the bottom-left? Basically somewhere over there in the rocky mountainous area. The sun is setting and it's almost dark out too if you want to know around what time it is. The cave has human junk and food supplies littered around it as well as a fire currently burning on some logs.

So Arceus ended up abandoning the surviving Zoroarks after they failed to protect Turnback cave from the intruders (us). Sven/Shane (Flynt) went off on his own. Shade (Bleck) went off with Lily (mine) and found somewhere to sleep. Francis (Meensa) had disappeared earlier.

That night the heavily injured Lily ran away from Shade not wanting to be a burden, or heading back to Turnback Cave to bury her mate/leader Nero (mine), I don't remember. But after walking for awhile she passed out and Theo (Electabuzz) and Ark (Magmar) found her and brought her into their cave-home to patch her up. Eventually Francis happened to stumble upon the cave and reunited with Lily. Sophie (Zorua, Skies) happened to come across the cave as well and both were welcomed in. The fire attracted the Rampardos minion and here's where we currently are~

Meanwhile, Shane and Shade had met up with one another and joined a revived minion's army, I believe. And they are fighting Bleck's grass army Pokemon. Erm, I'm fuzzy with what happened with that whole thing, so maybe Flynt or Bleck can tell you what happened if you're interested.

EDIT: Posted. Quickly got us out of the Distortion World. Skibbs, take control of Zahra whenever you want to, I'm done autoing her for what I needed her for~

This post has been edited by PrincessTikal: Sep 10 2010, 05:57 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Silver Skies
post Sep 10 2010, 07:42 PM
Post #2652

Okay, have a nice day.
Group Icon

Member No.: 77 325

Whut.

SWEET GLORIOUS FREEDOM, WE'RE OUT OF THAT STUFFY, DARKENED WORLD. IT IS TIME TO DANCE AND SING AND SKIP IN JOY.

This is good. Oh yes, this is good. I must ask: What is the plan from here-on-out?

--------------------

Disclaimer: The images in the avatars I make are not drawn by me; they're from the trading cards.

+Quote Post

birdorcages
post Sep 10 2010, 09:20 PM
Post #2653

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

Cool, Tikal. I'll get right onto posting when I'm less exhausted...I'm literally falling asleep as I type. This week's been tiring (and add female problems on top and you've got yourself one nasty little skibber!) so don't wield anything in my direction.

"You mean like, with this axe that I've been sharpening all day? I don't remember doing that...but I must have...yeah..." x3

--------------------
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Sep 10 2010, 10:58 PM
Post #2654

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

*thinking* Let me refresh my memory~ I believe we're going to meet up with Flynt's little gang and...hmm...what did I have planned from there? I know there was something... I believe we'll be going after the Azure Flute soon after. :] I'll also figure out something along the way to get Spectre with the main group.

Alright, Hannah~ Post whenever you feel better. o3o

This post has been edited by PrincessTikal: Sep 10 2010, 10:59 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mosica
post Sep 14 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #2655

a smile better suits a hero
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 10 191

Garnet

Haiya! Uhm, yeah, back grin.gif
It doesn't look like I've missed too much, I could just go back and skim-read. Gosh I've missed this RP awesome.gif

--------------------

Credit for my avatar goes to Cycloneblaze

Black Rock Shooter, where did you go?
+Quote Post

Carlissa
post Sep 15 2010, 10:50 PM
Post #2656

The Expecting Beauty
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 240

TeamMalek/TeamMartial

Hey. I was just wondering if sing-ups are still open and if it would be okay if I joined. I know it says that sign ups are closed but you just recently accepted a new member...

I understand if you don't want me, though.
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Sep 16 2010, 05:32 PM
Post #2657

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

Actually~ We were interested in finding a second new member! c: If you would like to post a sign-up, do go ahead~

AND AMG MOSICA YOU'RE BACKKK YAYYYYY 8DDD BENZ SAYS HAII

*needs to get to posting*

This post has been edited by PrincessTikal: Sep 16 2010, 05:41 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mosica
post Sep 16 2010, 06:54 PM
Post #2658

a smile better suits a hero
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 10 191

Garnet

HAI TIKAL. AND BENZ. grin.gif

Oh look, new people! Hai! cat.gif

--------------------

Credit for my avatar goes to Cycloneblaze

Black Rock Shooter, where did you go?
+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Sep 16 2010, 07:25 PM
Post #2659

Let's fight. Like gentlemons.
Group Icon

Member No.: 819

Cast of SPM! (evil)

Yeah, the crew is all back (-1) anyways, I'm in 4 honors classes and is struggling to find an article to summarize. Has anyone seen ALL THE NEW POKEMON?!
click for here.

--------------------

"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."
Click these eggs or feel my CLAWS!!! -CommanderZerxer, Shiny Zergoose

"White forest and Black City. Thank goodness Gamefreak and Nintendo decided to make it that way or people would think it was racist."-hungryhippo247, Youtube.

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
cards groups and pics (click to show)
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Sep 16 2010, 07:26 PM
Post #2660

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

*nodnod* We wanted to pick up RPness and thought maybe some new people would be good~ How is teh Mos these days? C:

@Bleck: Yes, I've seen them. Not a big fan of them sadly. ;n;

This post has been edited by PrincessTikal: Sep 16 2010, 07:27 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

143 Pages V  « < 131 132 133 134 135 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 03:57 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.