Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

Closed TopicStart new topic
Black Chest
koolchick
post Dec 13 2009, 07:33 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22 839

Active Squad

I've read what it says on the pinned thread but why would anyone want any of their eggs to lose all maturaty? does the item do anything good? I've read in another post it can summon Shadow Lugia or make Lugia change to Shadow Lugia is this true? Also what if you don't have Lugia for it to change to Shadow Lugia? Can the item from Black Chest be sold or is it like all other chest items now?

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Laith
post Dec 13 2009, 07:35 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 108

Jizz in my pants.

It could change

Lugia = Shadow Lugia

Dialga = Primal Dialga

Groudon = Fake groudon

(These are all guesses)

So, if you use it on an egg of any of these pokemon, they will go to a different, corrupted version of that pokemon. Get it? Even if they have 0 maturity, or 30,000 maturity, it will go back to 0.

This post has been edited by Pilze: Dec 13 2009, 07:36 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akina
post Dec 13 2009, 07:35 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 67 377

My Girl Crew

1. It contains a 'Corruption Orb'

2. It alters the form of certain legendary EGGS. We know for definite it can change Lugia to Shadow Lugia. Theories have it that Groudon can be changed to Fake Groudon but this has not been proven. Another theory is Dialga to Primal Dialga.

3. Altering the form is seen as the good thing and it is optional

4. Erasing the maturuty to 0 is the side effect.

--------------------

These eggs images are all those of my brother. I am on temporary hiatus (on the main site), but still use the forums. I wanted to put my signature to good use.

+Quote Post

koolchick
post Dec 13 2009, 09:44 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

So it only works on those 3 eggs?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Emmagurd
post Dec 13 2009, 10:07 AM
Post #5

Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 36 116

Mamolicious

Oh, well, this is just fantastic. Not. It's very well and good if you can actually get those Legendary eggs, but I seem to have a problem seeing Legendary eggs in the Lab. I've summoned two before, and didn't see either of them (I was searching for my Shaymin for 20 minutes - and it only showed up after I stopped searching. I know this because I know the person who got it). And I've only ever seen one Cresselia egg in the Lab, and that was when I first joined back in June.

If we can't sell the Summoning Items anymore, I don't see why they can't implement an idea where you'll definitely get your Legends, now, instead of having to fight others for them.

In reply to your question Koolchick, I'm hazarding a guess at no, you can't sell the Corruption Orb. It'll probably be like the other Chests, now.

--------------------

I do gaming videos! grin.gif Please have a look!
Emmagurd's Youtube

My fiancé does gaming videos for Minecraft, PVK and other stuff! Please take a look! grin.gif
DavidiansLair's Youtube

Made by Bonnie Clyde

+Quote Post

Dazmi
post Dec 13 2009, 10:15 AM
Post #6

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 482

Active Squad

QUOTE(Captain Epic @ Dec 13 2009, 09:07 AM) *

If we can't sell the Summoning Items anymore, I don't see why they can't implement an idea where you'll definitely get your Legends, now, instead of having to fight others for them.

I don't mean to start a flame war or anything, but if that idea comes into practice people will hoard a bunch of summons in the delusion that they'll get a shiny, greed, or whatever the reason might be.

Not only that but if we can't sell summoning items anymore, they're be a higher chance we all will see a summon in the lab. You'll just have to be patient.

--------------------
+Quote Post

koolchick
post Dec 13 2009, 10:30 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'd be with you using summoning item and getting the egg. I'm personally for not being able to sell them as there has got to be more legendarys appear in lab now so everyone got more chance but yes it is annoying for people to beat you to an egg you summoned I've missed 3 of my own summons and got 2 items to use sometime but was plannin g on using them anyway so not too bothered I can't sell them now. I mean what is there to use 50,000 points on once you get all the upgrades? Not that much really.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Emmagurd
post Dec 13 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #8

Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo Mamo
Group Icon

Member No.: 36 116

Mamolicious

QUOTE(Dazmi @ Dec 13 2009, 03:15 PM) *

I don't mean to start a flame war or anything, but if that idea comes into practice people will hoard a bunch of summons in the delusion that they'll get a shiny, greed, or whatever the reason might be.

Not only that but if we can't sell summoning items anymore, they're be a higher chance we all will see a summon in the lab. You'll just have to be patient.

People do that already, if you haven't noticed. I've seen one person with a Dialga and Palkia army. This girl had half a box full of them - and yet, I still can't see a single Legend in the Lab =| Trust me, I'm being patient. I'm lurking in the Lab. But I'm just getting a bit fed up, now =|

But I suppose you're right. Now that Summoning Items can't be sold, more Legends will be summoned to the Lab. *Will have to Lab lurk some more*.

I suppose no one's found a Corruption Orb yet? =P

--------------------

I do gaming videos! grin.gif Please have a look!
Emmagurd's Youtube

My fiancé does gaming videos for Minecraft, PVK and other stuff! Please take a look! grin.gif
DavidiansLair's Youtube

Made by Bonnie Clyde

+Quote Post

koolchick
post Dec 13 2009, 10:38 AM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Captain Epic @ Dec 13 2009, 03:32 PM) *
QUOTE(Dazmi @ Dec 13 2009, 03:15 PM) *

People do that already, if you haven't noticed. I've seen one person with a Dialga and Palkia army. This girl had half a box full of them - and yet, I still can't see a single Legend in the Lab =| Trust me, I'm being patient. I'm lurking in the Lab. But I'm just getting a bit fed up, now =|

But I suppose you're right. Now that Summoning Items can't be sold, more Legends will be summoned to the Lab. *Will have to Lab lurk some more*.

I suppose no one's found a Corruption Orb yet? =P

I know what you mean never seeing legendarys in lab I've never once seen one not even when I summoned them. But more people will be summoning them now as that is now the only thing they are good for. I get bored after 5 mins in lab as you never seem to see any different good eggs.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Dec 13 2009, 10:48 AM
Post #10

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

QUOTE(koolchick @ Dec 13 2009, 04:30 PM) *
I mean what is there to use 50,000 points on once you get all the upgrades? Not that much really.

Im quite sure most people haven't yet bought all the new ones.
I miss like three chests to get almost all the upgrades, but now I have to work my way to them.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Lexiel
post Dec 13 2009, 10:58 AM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 518

Angelic Army

I don't find it very useful considering the chances of getting one of those are pretty slim, to none in the case of a Lugia.

Either way I hope it can be sold e-e

--------------------

+Quote Post

Oos
post Dec 13 2009, 10:58 AM
Post #12

MADNESS? Yeah, it's madness.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 678

will MESS YOU UP.

I found a Corruption Orb, but the problem is actually getting one of those legendaries. I would have HAD a legendary if someone hadn't taken mine back on the ninth, buuuut....>_>

--------------------

How can a woman ever rely on you for anything?
+Quote Post

Flamer
post Dec 13 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #13

Insert whitty phrase here
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 757

Faves

Right, this is going way off topic. The original question has been answered more or less, so this is now being locked

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:09 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.