Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Sailors and a Golden Magikarp., Sign up for it in the discussion topic, and no spam.
rt117
post Jan 13 2010, 04:33 PM
Post #61

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 52 812

PANE Team

Tikal followed Alex and the rest of the group quietly as the general mood seemed rather bleak, with Alex's unhappier memories being brought back to the surface, and with the general fear of the Golden Magikarp's fate possibly stuck with Ellis. "I hope things get better tomorrow." she thought as she subconsciously rubbed Igglybuff's head, seeing the warm glow of the Pokemon Center as they got closer.
She had been sheltered for most of her life and knew little of the outside world, only stories that her father had told her while on his journeys. He never mentioned anything about Team Deception, so they were still unknown to her. However from what she heard she wasn't in a rush to encounter them.

This post has been edited by rt117: Jan 13 2010, 04:34 PM

--------------------

Click above to go to the Party!
PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
Uprising RP Character profile: Sera Taisa: @ lv. 20 : @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 18
PANE Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Tikal Faylen - Furoh Wiki
Uprising Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Sera Taisa - Uprising Wiki
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jan 18 2010, 11:52 AM
Post #62

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 944

Zack Aiza's Team

It was now morning, the next day. Alex had just finished packing up his bag, when Ellis came into the room. The young sailor thought for a few second before saying:
"Thanks Alex. Thank you so much for wanting to help me on this. I don't know what I'd do without your help."
Alex looked back at the the sailor, who was still much of a stranger to him. He realized that Ellis was desperate, just as Alex had been. He recognized these emotions that Ellis was obviously feeling.
"No need to worry. I'll have you happy and safe in no time! Golde will be at your side, do not worry."

They left the Pokemon Center at about 8 am in the morning. They stopped in the square, where Alex outlined the plan that they now had.
"I've spoken to Ellis some more, tried to loosen the memories that he's found hard to let go so far. He's told me that at the time of the incident, he was on the Hinkont Island, off the coast of Barley slightly. If we go to this Island there is a high chance that we will find the Capturer of Golde, as Deception tend to work in secretive places from what I know, and the Island isn't well known. I'll only be a small lab, but will be what we're looking for. Let's get going, team!"

Later that day, at about mid-day, they got onto the Island. For those that had no water Pokemon, Ellis handed out some of his. Once they'd got to the island, Alex spoke once more.
"OK. So here we are. Tyson, Tikal, you two go round the east of the island and look. We have cell phones, so if you see anything out of the ordinary, then phone me. Castor, you go round in the westerly direction. Ellis and I will go through the middle, so to speak. It's not a very big Island, so there shouldn't be long to go. Good luck everyone!"

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Kranic
post Jan 18 2010, 01:26 PM
Post #63

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Member No.: 75 208

Active Squad

(The post is beginning in the pokemon center, just btw. I was originally planning on posting something about the pokemon center, but I wasn't sure if you had plans for something to happen when we got there.)

Casted walked into the pokemon center and took his seat, he went into some thought about the situation he was in.
He walked over to the nurse and left his pokemon to a heal a little, apparently going through a minor battle on the way from Barley to here. He soon took a seat in his bed to think a little more.

It was a little awkward having to follow around these strangers, but there wasn't much else he could do if he wanted to learn more about the region and furthermore the enigmatic Team Deception. The people in the group didn't give any interest to him in fact, they seemed a little corny, but that wasn't too important. This journey wasn't about people to him, it was about the experience. Traveling with these people will help him grow stronger and be better suited for anything that may come to him in the future. This was the reason for Castor's traveling to become stronger. Though Castor himself won't realize this for a long period of time for now he just saw being a trainer as a fun thing to do, just as many other kids do too.

Castor sat back in his bed while thinking back to Team Deception and how he would be able to beat anyone form that team's ass if they approached him. Not too expected out of a normal individual but all so typical thought for Castor. He wasn't a thinker, despite having intelligence. He imagined fighting a random grunt and severally hurting them without the need of his pokemon. He smiled as he slowly faded into sleep.

The following day came and he left with the group, he hadn't given much attention to the previous days session, due to being entrenched in his own thoughts, Castor moved ahead not really sure what was to be expected of him on the not too far away island.

Dredging through the water Castor wasn't too happy, having to get wet due to the size of his temporary companion. Shivering, he listened to the plan for what to do on the island. He had been left a lone, how unfortunate, however the other pairing were interesting, in Castor's perspective.

Castor walked over westward, ready to begin his search, but before running he decided to say one thing.

"Hope you all love birds enjoy your quality time together~Oh and I'm not only talking about Tyson and Tikal."

He then ran off to avoid any anger that may have branched from his comment.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

rt117
post Jan 18 2010, 04:30 PM
Post #64

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Tikal began to move away from the others after they split up, quietly following behind Tyson as they began their search. Igglybuff was enjoying the ride on her head, and she had called out Nidoran earlier as he had a rather acute sense of hearing. At least then if they were being followed or if someone was calling, he would be able to alert them early enough for the pair to hide

To be honest, she wasn't sure if splitting up was such a good course of action. True that they knew what group they were facing, but they didn't have all the facts. For all they knew, there could easily be many more Deception members working behind the scenes. ANd unfortunately for Tikal, she wasn't all that confident in her skills as a trainer just yet.

--------------------

PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jan 25 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #65

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

OOC: (click to show)

Alex and Ellis headed off quickly, but not before hearing Castor's comment. How dare he? Alex was horrified at the thought of homosexuality, in fact he hated it to the extreme. He was never mean to gay people, but did his best to stay away from them. His friends back in Daas were similarly minded. They absolutely despised it. So Castor even thinking in his head that that was what was going on made Alex angry. He clenched his fist tightly, and thumped his right hand slowly but purposefully.

Ellis, on his part, was a little confused. He'd never ever come across a gay person or been taught about it either, although he was older than Alex. He didn't get it. Two boys being in love? What? Was that possible? Then he looked at Alex. He looked at the boy's clenched fist, his furious expression, his gritted teeth. He saw that Alex knew fully well what Castor meant, and despised the boy now, as opposed to a dislike.

Alex was too busy to have seen the expression of puzzlement on Ellis' face, too focused on Castor's remark.
"If he puts in another sly remark, witty comment, or even a tiny jibe about my sexuality, I'm going to absolutely pound him to smithereens- and I won't be using my Pokemon to do so."
He then looked to the side at Ellis, now seeing his expression. He widened his eyes, then rolled them, realizing.
"Let me guess- you have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?"
Ellis shook his head.
"He basically said that I am in love with you. Yes, it is possible. No, I am not. End of story. Let's move."
But Ellis was clearly still troubled.

It was now mid-day, and Ellis and Alex had stopped for lunch. Having so far found nothing, they were happy for a break. Just as he sat down, Alex saw some rustling in the grass. he stood back up again, and a Shinx jumped out. Alex wanted a Shinx. He'd had a tough decision choosing between Torchic, Shinx and Riolu as his Starter Pokemon. This was his chance.
"Go, Blaze!" out came his little Torchic, looking eager as always.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jan 25 2010, 04:10 PM
Post #66

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 890

Uprising Pokemon

OOC (click to show)

"Wait up," Tyson called out to Tikal as she continued to walk along the path. He finally caught up with her, standing beside her. "This is so exciting, isn't it? Baddies to bash, new members of the team, new Pokemon to catch...It's rather cool, huh?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

rt117
post Jan 25 2010, 04:32 PM
Post #67

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

"Yeah, so long as everything goes well. Make a few wrong moves and things could be devastating." she replied, trying her best to smile. Even though she was overly nervous of facing the unknown, there was still the comfort knowing she didn't have to go do this herself.
"Of course that's just a negative though." she added rather quickly, not wanting to dull their moods with thoughts of anxiety. "So how did you start being a trainer?" Tikal asked, deciding to learn a little about him while she had the chance.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jan 25 2010, 04:41 PM
Post #68

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

"Well," Tyson began before stretching a little bit, "it all started when my dad gave me a Cyndaquil, and some guy tried to beat me with the opposite kind of Pokemon. I had the Cyndaquil you see now, and he had a Totodile." Tyson thought about this again, remembering how he beat his rival, deciding right then to become a trainer. "What about you?" Tyson said, not missing a beat, "how did you become a trainer?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kranic
post Jan 25 2010, 10:09 PM
Post #69

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Active Squad

ooc (click to show)

Castor slowly returned to his average pace when he felt he was far enough. Castor slowly returned to his pace, giggling at the thought of flustering the group, despite only bothering, two of the four. He panted as he took a quick break to look around. There wasn't much to see, besides the ocean, which didn't mean much to him, being born and raised in the ocean side city of Olivine. He took a moment to think about his objective on the island; find the shiny magikarp from team Deception and beat up the team situated on the island. He got up and stretched and proceeded to summon up his pokemon, just in case of a surprise attack.

Virva took advantage of the instant and rubbed up against her master, much like a cat would do to a human. It was a pretty average activity for the mareep, that at one time greatly annoyed Castor, but now is just an accepted act of the Pokemon.

Iciuru stretched a bit as it was summoned, not at all effected by the affectionate actions of the Mareep. It belched a small flame and was ready to go.

After a few minutes for him and his pokemon to get situated Castor walked his way about the western coast. His main goal was to find any Deception Members, since he kinda missed out on the important detail of him having to look for a shed or building of some kind. Although, the fact he didn't even know what Deception members would even look like and the fact that they are known for well, deceiving people, was rather bad for the boy.

Some time went by as the boy journeyed, in till he found a random person on the coast. Through just a little thought, anyone could figure that this boy could be part of the team, the simple fact that he was on the island was enough to question him, but there were a number of other suspicious aspects of the boy. To begin, he was wearing highly casual clothing, despite Castor and the practically doing the same, in such an odd place, he was looking around for something, much like Castor and the others, but most important, the boy seemed to have a evil aura, to him, as if wishing to do something malicious with his life. The fact he had a few scars on his face, an odd emblem on his belt, and a rather odd outfit, despite being casual, were also, very minor facts that made the boy suspicious. Castor himself didn't bother to even think of these facts and simply began with a loud shout.

"Virva, use Thundershock on that guy!"

And as such, the pokemon did, but the move didn't seem to do anything, in fact the attack seemed to have completely moved around the guy.

"What..."

Was all Castor could reply in shock, his surprise attack was ruined and the boy could now see him obviously. He laughed as the pokemon behind him began to make itself more visible. It was a rhyhorn, some small waves of electricity could be seen being absorbed by it's horn.

"That could have actually hurt me, how fortunate was it for me to be given this Rhyhorn, for this mission." The last part of his sentence, was mumbled and incoherent.

"Hey kid, why'd you do that?"

"I did it because you are a part of that Deception Scum!"
Castor yelled out in a very blatant manner, as he rushed towards the boy. He replied with a quick glimpse of surprise and even more surprise as he received a quick punch to his cheek.

The boy pushed Castor away and looked at him.
"How did you know I was part of team Deception!"

Castor replied slyly,
"I didn't, but that reply of yours confirmed by beliefs."

The boy growled, he fell for one of the most basic tricks in the book, but it didn't matter. He still had this rhyhorn and he could easily defeat this kid and keep his reputation from being harmed.

"Whatever, I'll just have to kill you now, Rhyhorn, go!"

The grunt figured this would be a much easier way to get things down than using his bare hands, especially considering that today was the day he decided to not bring any type of weapon.

The Rhyhorn proceeded to charge at Castor, forcing him to run back to his pokemon.

"Alright guys, your turn to fight!"

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jan 26 2010, 08:31 AM
Post #70

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

"Blaze, use Ember!" shouted Alex.
Blaze leapt forward, and burned the Shinx. It replied back with a nasty Charge Beam, which Alex recognized was only a TM move. He was puzzled. How had this Shinx come across the move? Obviously it was a mistake by Deception, a thrown out TM that "was no use". The Shinx had found it.
Blaze flinched slightly, but gritted his beak and came back with a powerful Peck. The shinx once again replied, with a Bite. This made Blaze flinch massively, so much so that the Shinx used another Charge Beam. Alex was now worried. He xcould see that Blaze was getting very weak. He called back his friend, sending out instead, admiotedly with a little thought, Treecky. His disobeidient Treecko. Alex grimaced at his choice, but what other alternatives did he have? The other Pokemon he owned were really bad type matchups.

"Treecky, use Pound!" said Alex, crossing his fingers. To his immense surprise, Treecky, although very reluctantly, pounded the Shinx.
"Well done, Treecky!" he said.
Shinx returned with a Tackle, but by tbhis time was too weak to do much. Alex watched as Treecky went to attack Shinx again. That would K.O. it! Alex rapidly threw a Pokeball. He crossed his fingers again. He watched.

And Watched.
And watched.

CLICK!
Alex sighed a huge sigh of relief. He now owned a Shinx! Just Riolu left, and he'd have the perfect team. He threw the Shinx's Pokeball. It looked at him.
"OK, I'm calling you Leo!" he said. Leo looked very happy about being given a name. Alex returned him.

"Good catch, eh?" said Alex to Ellis. Ellis didn't respond with what he expected. He'd obviously been deep in thought during the whole battle and so did not say anything to do with the catch. Instead, he said something so shocking, that Alex paused for a few seconds before reacting.
"Alex, you know out conversation earlier? Well, I think that I am... erm... Gay."

Pokemon captured (click to show)

This post has been edited by Golden Lucario: Feb 19 2010, 06:14 AM

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

rt117
post Jan 26 2010, 01:21 PM
Post #71

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

"Well originally I planned to start several years ago when I was ten, but when my dad disappeared I didn't want to leave home, because I knew my mom would get lonely. Of course by then I already had Charmander. As time went on I met my Nidoran and my Totodile, and I think it was maybe a month ago that my mom encouraged me to start my journey." she explained.
"Really the only reason I did leave this time is that I hope to find out what happened to my dad, because he had rather strong Pokemon, so I don't think it was something bad that happened."

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kranic
post Jan 26 2010, 06:35 PM
Post #72

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Active Squad

Ooc (click to show)

The two pokemon looked forward at the rhyhorn.

Given the situations, things really weren't looking good for the pokemon, both the Charmander and Mareep help a weakness to ground type moves, of which are known for having a wide range, and the Charmander in particular had a secondary weakness to rock moves. The two pokemon were rather young, so they didn't have much of a moveset at their disposable to counter the frightening rhino like creature. Regardless, the two went on to fight.

The two pokemon appropriately began with an attack from their element, Icuru with a simple ember and Virva with a thundershock. The thundershock held no effect on the pokemon and the ember barely seemed to dent in. In response, the Deception grunt simply laughed and began with a simple command.

"Rhyhorn baby~ Why don't chu just use magnitude on these runts, I'll go after the kid after you beat them off."

The rhyhorn nodded and proceeded to stomp the ground and send small pulses towards the two pokemon, who instinctively proceeded the run. Very fortunate for them, as the move managed to flow towards a large rock not too far away from them, it crumbled easily after it was hit.

The two pokemon looked back freighted, the attack was devastating and they didn't have much to counter it, regardless, they choose to join this adventure and they were going to do all they can to reach Castor's wishes.

"Guys, your special attacks don't seem to do much damage, do a direct attack now!"
Castor yelled out from a far, watching the battle carefully and commanding with pure instincts.

Icuru followed the directions first and Virva soon followed the charmander. As quick as the two pokemon possibly could, they used their respective attacks of scratch and tackle, in hopes to do some damage to the rhyhorn, it was totally ineffective. Taking advantage of the nearby pokemon, the rhyhorn took another stomp to use magnitude on the two nearby pokemon. It was super effective.

The two pokemon stumbled a bit and fell down, as the earth began to shake and were eventually hit as some of it rose up and went over them. The rhyhorn then kicked the two pokemon over to the crushed rock from not too far away. Fortuantely, it seemed the attack was a low level magnitude and the two pokemon managed to get up, but the attack was still very damaging.

"This isn't good, this isn't good."
Castor chanted to himself, seeing how much harm and ineffective the two pokemon were against this rhyhorn.
"Icuru, use smokescreen! Virva avoid trying to damage the rhyhorn and just protect Icuru!"
Castor yelled out as he tried to think of a better plan, since going instinctively obviously didn't work.

The grunt just laughed in response, enjoying the battle thoroughly.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jan 26 2010, 10:53 PM
Post #73

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

"Wow," Tyson said, totally in shock. He honestly didn't know what to say about Tikal trying to find her father. "I hope you find your father. If you want, I'll tag along with you."

--------------------
+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jan 27 2010, 11:51 AM
Post #74

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

Alex froze completely still. He quickly answered, very hurriedly, as if he was very scared and worried.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, Alex, I am."
Alex's eyes were wide, his expression as if he was scared. He paused for a few seconds. Then he said.
"Ok..." after this, Alex started to run off. He ran as fast as he had that cold, dark Halloween night long ago, he was terrified. Gay people made his skin crawl. He was, in truth, homophobic. It just wasn't natural! How could two MEN, fancy each other and want to do... Alex stopped his train of thought right there, instead focusing on what he'd do. He was stuck on this island, in the middle of nowhere, only knowing where one person was, and that person was a homosexual, and only a few paces behind him. He tried to think rationally, but only one thing came to mind.

RUN.

Alex became the rabbit, chased by the fox. He ran as if he was escaping for his life. He ran, ran, and ran a little more, until eventually, he was certain that Ellis Mackrell was no longer on his tail. He didn't look back and check, he just reasoned that the hunter, in all occasions, didn't have that extra fleeing energy that the prey had.

He stopped, regaining both his breath and his thoughts. He realized he was being stupid. Why was he running about? He was running, he realized, because he was scared that Ellis fancied HIM. He didn't want Ellis to be chasing him around, desperate for him. The thought repulsed him.
But it could be anyone. he realized. Yes, that was it. It could be anyone.

He turned his head to see Ellis, finally catch up.
"Why did you run off like that?" asked the young sailor.
"Oh, erm... I think I saw the hut. I guess not..." lied Alex.
"Don't lie. You ran because you have a phobia of gay people, don't you? Well guess what? It's stupid. Until now, even I didn't realize I was gay. And it's not like I fancy you. Not in any way! No offence, but if you're afraid of gays, then I have to admit I've never liked ginger, or orange, as a hair colour. Too bright. Stands out in a crowd. No, the person I fancy, I've realized, is definitely on this island. We saw him earlier today."
"What?" asked Alex, puzzled.
"His name," said Ellis, slowly, "Is Castor."
But before Alex could react, his phone started blaring out the tune to the POKERAP!

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

rt117
post Jan 27 2010, 01:40 PM
Post #75

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

ooc: wait, he fancys Castor? o.o

"Thanks, but the world is so big to explore, so it may be even years." she frowned, deciding to move off the saddening subject. She rose her head and came to a stop, seeing a small structure not too far away. "I think I see a hut..." she said more absentmindedly to herself than to Tyson, before she broke into a run, her Igglybuff now struggling to hold on to her head as she went.
When she got there she went straight inside, spotting a phone. She remembered Alex had told her to call him if they saw anything out of the ordinary, so ignoring her surroundings she went straight for it, picking it up and dialing his number.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Protoman
post Jan 27 2010, 03:23 PM
Post #76

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Pokemon

Just before he could respond, Tyson saw her break into a mad dash towards a small hut.

"Hey, wait up!" Tyson yelled to Tikal, hoping she'd slow down. He finally reached the hut, breathing heavily, showing he was out of shape and breath. He looked up and saw Tikal with the phone in her hand. "I have a cell phone that you could have used." He responded slowly. He then looked at his phone to see that it had no service at all.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kranic
post Jan 27 2010, 09:13 PM
Post #77

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Active Squad

ooc (click to show)

The Rhyhorn tried to escape from the smog, but couldn't find itself it escape. For the moment, the two manage to get some time to relax. Things were really bad for Castor and his pokemon.The Rhyhorn was thoroughly destroying the two pokemon it was up against, without much of a sweat despite the fact it was a two on one battle and both the Charmander and Mareep were practically doubled the Rhyhorns level. (The second being reasonable since all of the pokemon were inexperienced.)

"Ugh, this really isn't good, Icuru and Virva can't hurt this guy...Graaah." Castor growled to himself, the opposing grunt smiled at the trainer's distraught and proceeded to give his pokemon a command.

"Rhyhorn, use magnitude...in all directions!"

The rhyhorn did as it's master ordered and took a single stomp to the ground, causing small pieces of earth to flow in all directions. Fortuantely, by not being focused, the attack was weakened just enough for Castor's pokemon to not be too effected by the small pieces of earth being chucked at them to hurt them too severely, but the attack did manage to have two more important reactions: One, it managed to make all the smoke go away, leaving the rhyhorn very visible and everything visible to the rhyhorn. The second, was a bit more important.

The magnitude, though small it still brought a bit of damage to the surrounding beach. The nearby soil was now flowing down the seaside cliffs, bringing a small, but dangerous, mudslide like flow. The main importance of this event is that a Marill was sleeping on the side of these cliffs, now in a situation of danger. Even with the importance of the battle, Castor still managed to notice the doomed Marill and couldn't help but bring himself to help, not really noticing the great help the Marill could be to him. Castor looked over towards his pokemon and returned them, knowing that if he were to leave them, they would have no chance at survival. He then ran quickly towards the Marill in hopes of saving it, not saying anything as he ran, trying not to seem cowardly.

The grunt laughed as he saw the kid run away. This Rhyhorn he was given was much too powerful for him. He proceeded laugh greatly, feeling as if he was the greatest being in the world. This false confidence took over his composure for a good amount of time, enough for Castor to get to the Marill.

The soil was falling in a rather linear path from south, where Castor and the grunt were, to North, where the marill was. It wasn't moving too quickly, but enough to make Castor move as fast as he could to reach the Marill, knowing it would be a really close call when he reached it. With a quick slide, Castor caught the Marill from it's little spot near the cliff, dodging the soil by a few feet, he then got up and proceeded to get out of the dirt's path of demolition.

"That was somewhat close...You okay little guy?"

Castor said looking back at the soil, which now was at the Marill's little spot and continually falling and proceeding to look down towards the feamle Marill.

The Marill proceeded to wake up and look up at the human in confusion and even fear.

Castor looked at it was a little confusion, not really sure how he should reply with the Marill, he wasn't really good with people, pokemon no less, despite his two pokemon being very endearing to him.

The Marill looked around, trying to find it's location, it soon figured out what happened and gave a glow of gratitude towards the human boy.

Castor simply smiled at the pokemon, again not really knowing how to reply.

The Marill then jumped from the boy's arms to look behind him, something was coming.

It was the grunt, with his rhyhorn. Apparently the grunt finally realized the problem of letting the kid go, he knew his identity and that he was a Deception Member. That wasn't acceptable! He had been riding his rhyhorn on the way here, letting it build a steady acceleration to charge at Castor with, in hopes of harming the boy greatly, killing him if possible, to keep him quiet. This would have probably worked, if a certain stream of water didn't come to hit the Rhyhorn directly on it's head, forcing it to the ground and fall.

The grunt fell face first when the rhyhorn fell to it's knees. The Marill's attack greatly effected the beast. He grumbled in the dirt while trying to get up.

"That didn't work out..."

Castor then took advantage of the situation easily. He walked up to the grunt and stepped ontop of his back, forcing him back onto the ground. He began to rub his gloves, just incase electricity was needed in the coming situation.

"So, Deception guy. You know anything about a golden Magikarp or a base or something around this island?"

The grunt remained quiet, knowing it was very important to remain quiet when being interrogated. Castor replied with a swift punch to his back, sending small shocks of energy throughout his body.

"You want me to repeat? A base on this island?"

The grunt puffed out a grunt on pain, but still remained quiet. Castor simply replied with another electrically powered punch. This processed continued for a while in till Castor felt satisfied. As it turned out, the grunt didn't really know much, he was sent to the island to pick up some rare pokemon that were being kept there and train the rhyhorn a bit, but he wasn't told where the 'base' of the island was because he was suppose to be escorted there when he came to the island, but it seemed he came on the wrong coast and he himself was rather lost.

"So, you don't know where the base is. That sucks."

Castor said giving another blow to the guy,

"I guess you can go then."

Castor then took his foot from the guys back and walked away, letting him slowly, but painfully get up. The grunt then slowly climbed onto his high weakened rhyhorn and asked for it to take them to the ocean, despite it's weakness to water and as such, the pokemon did in hopes to get away from the firey teen.

When the grunt managed to get away, Castor went to the Marill.

"Hey, I got a question for you."

The Marill looked over at the teenager, interested in him after this whore misadventure.

"You want to join me on my journey?"

Obviously the pokemon understood and nodded gleefully. It was a really a wonderful idea to the pokemon.

"Heh, alright, I'm going to have to catch you know, okay?"

The Pokemon nodded, a large smile was on her face. Castor then pulled out an empty pokeball from his pocket and flopped it to the top of the Marill's head, engulfing it was a red light which entered the ball.

Click.

The Marill was caught!

Castor then summoned up the Marill and looked down to it.
"Alright, welcome to my party!"

The Marill danced gleefully, happy to have something to do with it's life.

Castor then summoned his two other pokemon to let them all get to know the newcomer. After a few moments of gossip, the four then continued on their search for the Golden Magikarp.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jan 28 2010, 01:35 PM
Post #78

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

By the time Alex had got his phone out of his pocket, the tune was blaring out.
"ZUBAT, PRIMEAPE, MEOWTH, ONIX! GEODUDE, RAPIDASH, MEGNETON, SNO-"
"Hello? Alex speaking."
"Hey Alex. You OK?" said Tikal's voice on the end of the phone.
"I guess so. Any news?"
"Uh-huh. WE found the hut. On the west coast."
"OK. See ya then!"
Alex hung up.
"Tikal and Tyson have found the hut. Hey, wonder what they've been up to in this time?"
Ellis mimed kissing. Alex chuckled.
"Yeah, Lol. Anyway, shall we go!"
"Better call Castor."
"I'll let you do it, I know you're desperate."
Alex handed him the Phone.
"Hey Castor!"
There was a pause.
"No. Alex isn't gay."
Another pause.
"Well, Tikal and Tyson found the hut. You need to make your way westwards, quickly."
And another pause.
"OK. Bye!" and with that, Ellis hung up.
"I like the way you said 'Alex isn't' and not 'We're not gay, Castor.'"
"Let's see if he gets it. He's probably going to take a while to come to it."
"Yeah. Anyway... let's go."

The two boys started running as fast as they could, westwards. Alex realized that he'd just had a normal conversation with a gay person. His head exploded. God Alex, you really are maturing and changing. he told himself. He chuckled slightly at this. He pictured little Alex, just leaving Daas, all scared about the world. It was amazing where he'd come in such a small space of time. It hadn't even been a year! That reminded him. It would be August soon, his birthday... Alex liked getting older. He knew that once he was an adult, he'd groan about getting older, but now, he was enjoying maturing. It made him feel a lot older than Castor, with his annoying jibes and comments.

They soon got to the west coast, and looked south and then north. Alex had thought that they'd be north of the hut, but they were in fact south of it. The island was bigger than it seemed! They headed north, and in a couple of minutes they were there.

But there was no sign of either Tyson or Tikal.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

Kranic
post Jan 28 2010, 02:09 PM
Post #79

So I herd u like Motorz
Group Icon

Active Squad

OoC (click to show)

Castor had just hung up his pokegear.
That was rather, odd. At this point, Castor would have figured that the two would know he was just joking at this point, but whatever. The fact that Ellis only mentioned that Alex wasn't gay completely went over his head and the fact that Ellis had a crush on him was completely non-existent in the boy's mind.

Castor then proceeded to change his direction westward, knowing it would take him some time to get to the opposite end of the island, Castor returned to his pokegear, he had some more calls to make.

"Hey, guess what I just did?"
"Yeah, I caught a Marill, I decided to nickname her Azure."
"No reason it just felt fitting."
"So, you caught a Riolu?"

A conversation proceeded and eventually ended as all conversations do.
Oddly, this one didn't seem to follow Castor's personality at all, it made him seem a little softer, if you will.
Once he finished up his first talk, Castor soon came to called another number and talked a little bit more. This conversation however, Castor seemed much more like his normal self, more energy driven and pretty rough.

By the time he finished this socializing, he had managed to be in a visible distance to the warehouse, he managed to arrive there in about 10 minutes after Ellis and Axel. His three pokemon were following him.

He looked at the two and said hi, in a fairly decent fashion. His pokemon proceeded with their own greetings.

"Maaa."

"Chaa."

"Riii."

--------------------

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)

+Quote Post

Captain Combuske...
post Jan 28 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #80

A.k.a CC or Captain.
Group Icon

Zack Aiza's Team

"Hello Castor." said Alex.
Castor nodded in response.
"Well... as you can see, Tikal and Tyson are not here. We'll wait here for a while in case they're just snogging behind a bush somewhere, but I'm going in if we're here for longer than 15 minutes. I'll get the Pokemon escaped, and against my better judgement, I'm putting your with Ellis. You'll be distracting the bad guys whilst in there. Tikal will join you if she comes, and Tyson will come with me."
"Any reason why you're doing this Alex?" asked Ellis.
"I just want to mix it up a little."
"But why not Castor with you?"
"Ellis, I would have thought you'd jump at the opportunity."
"But still! I'm thinking of Castor here!"
"My decision is final."
Ellis grumbled.

--------------------

Gpx+:
Vdex:
|| ||
+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:11 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.