Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Never forget the glory that is Bananas. (Updated Dec. 25th)
Commander Wymsy
post Dec 1 2009, 11:55 PM
Post #1

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

PuppyToast makes a fine art slave for when I feel lazy. Though I did do the doodle at the bottom of the post this time.

---
December. I hate the cold.

How to get an egg from this event
- You must keep at least one slot open in your party.
- You MUST have logged in sometime on GPX+ in the last two weeks. Yes, being set as online all of the time counts as being online (I don't know why people had to ask me this....).
- You must have the required amount of total interactions labelled next to each Pokémon in order to obtain that egg on the day of the event.

About 700-900ish of each egg will be sent to random users who meet the three requirements above.

IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES
- No, you do NOT have to be online at the time I am sending out eggs. That's the beauty of this method.
- These eggs do NOT show up in the Lab for the event. They are SENT OUT RANDOMLY.
- There is ONE set shiny for each legendary, but every other egg has a regular chance of being shiny.
- If you obtain ONE of the eggs from this event, you will NOT be able to obtain another one from this same event. This means if you get an egg on day 1 of this event, you can't get an event egg from any other day during this event. By the way abandoning an event egg does nothing. So if you get one you might as well keep it and be happy.
- There is NO set time of day these show up. I have to be online in order to run the script.
- If you already have one of the Pokémon listed for the events, you will not be able to get another of that Pokémon through this event.
- Remember, it's TOTAL interactions. As in all of the interactions you've ever done. Not the one just for that day.

I WILL PUNT YOU INTO THE OUTER REGIONS OF SPACE IF YOU PM ME/POST BEGGING FOR AN EVENT EGG OR MAKE A THREAD TO DISCUSS THE EVENT.

No really, I'm trying to see how many people will pay attention to the don't make a topic about it. And it will just turn into a swirling torrent of spam like it always would and don't even try to tell me the contrary.

On another note, if you send me a message begging for something or bitching at me for not getting something, I will suspend you. I'm sick and tired of it, and people who do it will now be punished for it.

Event dates and what's being handed out

December 16th: Articuno - 3000 clicks - 700 eggs
December 17th: Regice - 3000 clicks - 900 eggs
December 18th: Kyogre - 5000 clicks - Something went wrong during the sending of 200 of the planned eggs, therefore I'm not exactly sure how many made it through.
December 19th: Ho-oh (Don't worry Australia, I acknowledge the fact you exist) - 6000 clicks - 125 eggs were sent out so far, the others are coming out in an hour or so. Be patient (Written 1:20 PM PST) 600 eggs (bleh, i don't know anything anymore....)
December 20th: It is a mystery - 10000 clicks - Winter Vulpix (450 eggs)
December 21st: Small redistribution of all but the fifth - 30000 clicks
December 24th: Very small distribution of Winter Vulpix to test a new method of handing out the eggs. (25 eggs)
December 21st through 27th: Sale of five special Dress-up items in the Shop.

---

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Dec 12 2009, 10:27 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

Get the Mystery Counter to 1,000,000

And the prize is yours to behold

Try to get the Mystery Counter to its goal within one day before it resets itself again! It will keep going until you reach it!

(Yes, I'm totally posting this just to make this officially part of event and give a reason to close the counter discussion thread, because everybody is just coming up with retarded crap at this point. Really. You're better off using the site as normal. Reach the goal, and we'll tell you the prize.)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Dec 13 2009, 06:56 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

Having fun with your three little bonuses?

Even though you probably don't know what they are.

Good news for you though, the Black and Silver chests are permanent additions. Have fun with your clicking.

And who knows.... maybe the Mystery Counter will come back to haunt you again sometime soon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Dec 19 2009, 09:31 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

*~ ~*

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Dec 19 2009, 09:35 PM
Post #5

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Dec 19 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Dec 19 2009, 06:35 PM) *

in before shiny

--------------------
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Dec 25 2009, 03:22 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

Oh look, it's raining on Christmas Day....

--------------------
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:59 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.