Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kamon Symphonia
KamonPeachFox
post Nov 27 2009, 04:10 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13 348

The Sleeping Trio!

Name: Kamon Symphonia.

Hometown: Barley. (Or so she claims… She actually has no idea.)

Appearance: She has bright orange hair, that goes down just past her shoulders, and has an outward curl. She has blond highlights towards her face, that stick out from the rest of her hair. She has warm green eyes, but when speaking of things she would rather not, they reflect no light. Her complexion is rather pale, but not pale enough to be defined as “OH MY GOSH, SHE’S DEAD!” pale. She wears a black vest, and underneath that a white t-shirt. She wears a white skirt. She also wears fingerless black gloves, the tips of them white. When she puts her hair up, it gets really curly. She also wears a blue bandana around her neck. Sometimes she will pluck a flower from the grass and place in her hair.

Personality: Kamon loves a good fight, as long as nobody gets hurt too badly. If you tick her off, however, she wants you to writhe in pain, often using the strongest attacks her Pokemon have in rapid succession. However, it is very hard to get her mad, and she often simply shrugs things off. However, insult her, and she insults you back, in a perfectly calm way. She could walk for miles, and never get tired, but the people around her don’t find this a good point, as it allows her to complain longer. She complains a lot, usually like “I’m hungry!” or “Are we there yet? How about now? Now? Now?” Kamon loves to play, however, she doesn’t play board games. Her version of “play” is more like training. However, if she sees somebody who looks pretty bad, she’ll be all “Mister, wanna play with me?” and keep trying until they either relent, or challenge her to a battle… Which she considers play anyway. Kamon often claps her hands and jumps up and down like a over-hyper seven year old, because she never got to appreciate her childhood. Once she gets depressed however, it is hard to make her happy again... She blames herself for things that she shouldn’t, and won’t listen if you say it wasn’t her fault. ]

Biography: Kamon lived with her mother and farther until she was three years old. Then, one day her father mysteriously disappeared while on a business meeting. A few months later they got a report that somebody who looked like him’s body showed up in a river. After that, Kamon’s mother started to lose her sanity, caring less and less about the world. When Kamon was four, she started to be left at home more often. They rarely ate dinner together, Kamon ended up having to fend for herself. Eventually, her mother told her to follow her, and Kamon obeyed unquestionally. That was when she was captured by Team Deception.

Apparently her father owed some huge dept to the team, and her mother had agreed to give away her child in order to pay it off, along with doing some work for them. Kamon, too, had a job. And that was too act as “bait.” Her job was too cry and cry and pretend something was wrong, and distract the trainers enough so that one way or another, their Pokemon would be stolen. One day, however, an Electrike was watching from a distance. It followed her around in secret, somehow managing to be undected for a few of her missions, and noticed how sad she was. On one of these little stalkings, Electrike jumped out of hiding and used Thunder Wave to immobolize her captors, and barked at her to follow. She did, of course, seizing the chance. She was five years old then.

She ended up living in a forest with a pack of Electrike, barely remembering any of her past before her capture. One day, Kamon was out collecting berries for the Electrike pack, when she heard whining. She was curious, and approached the sound.

She saw a Mudkip, with scratches and bruises all over it’s body, and some smashed thing she recognized vaguely as a “Poke ball.” She felt pity for the thing, and brought it back to the pack, and eventually it was accepted into the pack, just as she had been.

As she grew older (about seven years old,) people started to notice the human tracks in the forest, and some reported seeing a young girl wandering about, who scampered away when they called out to her. Eventually, the police looked into it, and found her after a little while. By that time, she could no longer speak English very fluidly, nor any other language for that matter. The police decided to take her with them, but the Electrike that saved her followed close behind, and the Mudkip came with her.

The police eventually figured out what to do with her, and sent her to a children’s hospital so she could learn enough to go to school. She learned very quickly, it only took a matter of months for her to be able to completely converse. Before the staff knew it, she literally read dictionaries. It was then she was sent to school. On one of the days she was getting out of school, she finally realized she was being followed. She searched around a bit, Mudkip close behind (who she had since named Mieu because she thought he was as cute as a cat,) and found Electrike. She took Electrike back to the hospital, and they let her keep him.

Eventually, she was taken out of the hospital and sent to live with a friend from school named ‘Emily.’ Emily herself owned a Pidgey (Pheo,) and a Tailow, (Swift.) and their Pokemon became friends. Although there was one scuffle between Swift and Electrike, (who had since been named Emil after how loyal he is, kind of like a horse… or donkey,) but that was resolved after a while, and even those two became buddies.

Emily was a few months older than Kamon, and quickly abandoned school as soon as she turned 10 to become a Pokemon Coordinator. The two often wrote letters to each other, and after Kamon turned 10, Emily asked wrote to her to say to come to Petropolis to meet a friend of hers.

Eventually, when Kamon got there, she met with a old man, and Emily of course, and he told her of his time, back when he was a Pokemon Trainer. She was amazed by the stories he told, but also loved the stories Emily told of being a Coordinator. She was given two Poke Balls to finally catch her companions in.

Now she explores Furoh, trying to find out what is best for her.

Starting Pokemon:

Electrike lv7 (Male)
Nickname: Emil
Moves: Thunder Wave, Tackle.

Mudkip lv7 (Male)
Nickname: Mieu
Moves: Tackle, Mud Slap.

Items: Poke Ball x3 Potion x4 Antidote x1

What is the biscuit’s name?: Waldorf.
Other Notes: None, at the moment.

This post has been edited by KamonPeachFox: Nov 30 2009, 11:43 AM

--------------------

Claims: Kratos Aurion, Guy Cecil, Zagi, Dhaos
Currently Breeding:

x

Groups I'm In/Eggs and other adoptables & stuff (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Nov 29 2009, 11:17 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

First off, I apologize if this seems a little rude.

The appearance and personality parts are fine, except for the "talks with Pokemon" part. People like Professor Oak have been around Pokemon...you know, for like 50 years, and -they- can't talk with them, so a thirteen year old can't, either. Psychic and Ghost types can sort of thought-communicate with their trainers, and all Pokemon have body language, but nobody can talk to Pokemon.

The biography is pretty iffy, too. What happened to Kamon before her father died? How old was she when he died? How does Kamon remember that her captors were specifically Team Deception, if it took her so long simply to relearn human speech? Who taught her human speech again? How did she get so many items? For that matter, I can't let you have so many high-use items.

The biscuit's name is wrong, too. Try reading the rules a little more carefully. happy.gif

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

KamonPeachFox
post Nov 30 2009, 11:46 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 13 348

The Sleeping Trio!

Ah, no, it's all right, you didn't sound rude at all.

It's edited now, but I'm afraid it might be too long... Should I shorten it or...?

--------------------

Claims: Kratos Aurion, Guy Cecil, Zagi, Dhaos
Currently Breeding:

x

Groups I'm In/Eggs and other adoptables & stuff (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Nov 30 2009, 08:29 PM
Post #4

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

Per Doc, (who's post I accidentally removed), "There is no such thing as too long. This is great. Be sure to post in the Current Levels thread! PROFILE APPROVED!"

Doc: I forgot to put this in Approved. so it's all good. 8D

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:44 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.