Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Are you ready for FREE CANDY?! (Update Oct. 31th)
Commander Wymsy
post Oct 14 2009, 12:21 AM
Post #1

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

OH GOD

IT'S EVERYWHERE

This wonderful drawing was made by PuppyToast.

---
This is the most elaborate event so far. Wow. Make sure to read everything!

How to get an egg from this event
- You must keep at least one slot open in your party.
- You MUST have logged in sometime on GPX+ in the last two weeks. Yes, being set as online all of the time counts as being online (I don't know why people had to ask me this....).

About 800-1000ish of each egg will be sent to random users who meet the two requirements above.

IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES
- No, you do NOT have to be online at the time I am sending out eggs. That's the beauty of this method.
- These eggs do NOT show up in the Lab for the event. They are SENT OUT RANDOMLY.
- There is ONE set shiny for each legendary, but every other egg has a regular chance of being shiny.
- If you obtain ONE of the eggs from this event, you will NOT be able to obtain another one from this same event. This means if you get an egg on day 1 of this event, you can't get an event egg from any other day during this event. By the way abandoning an event egg does nothing. So if you get one you might as well keep it and be happy.
- There is NO set time of day these show up. I have to be online in order to run the script.
- If you already have one of the Pokémon listed for the events, you will not be able to get another of that Pokémon through this event.

I WILL PUNT YOU INTO THE OUTER REGIONS OF SPACE IF YOU PM ME/POST BEGGING FOR AN EVENT EGG OR MAKE A THREAD TO DISCUSS THE EVENT.

No really, I'm trying to see how many people will pay attention to the don't make a topic about it. Somebody manages to fail every single time I do this. And it will just turn into a swirling torrent of spam like it always would and don't even try to tell me the contrary.

Event dates and what's being handed out

October 28: Darkrai - 800 eggs
October 29: Giratina - 1000 eggs
October 30: Super duper mystery Novelty - 300 eggs (not counting mine)

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

October 31st.

You get no event egg for this day. But instead, you get a special Dress-up item that will only be available on Halloween, so make sure to save up points! Also, there shall be trick or click! This means that from 12 AM EST on Halloween to 12 AM EST on November 1st, you will get extra points when you go out and click eggs and Pokémon!

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Oct 15 2009, 05:01 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

And now for a picture actually relevant to the event.

The dress-up item, as drawn by Pokii. Obviously, a sprite version of this will be on sale.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Oct 31 2009, 04:06 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

Because of the site being down FOREVER today both the extra points for clicking and the Jack-o-lantern sale are being extended into all of tomorrow.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:13 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.