Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Scientific accident gijinka IN A BAND, SIGN UPS OPEN LIKE CRAZY
aiadonyx
post Oct 13 2009, 05:06 PM
Post #1

Super Nerd
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8 333

A nice set indeed

HELLO THERE. I, PROFESSOR OAK, have made a terrible mistake. While mixing sugar, spice, and everything nice in an attempt to create the perfect little girls, I accidentally added CHEMICAL X! And thus the power puff girls were born! using their super powers...

Oh oops wrong terrible mistake. This is the other terrible mistake. Well see, A LITTLE LESS THAN TWENTY YEARS AGO, I've no mind for details, you see, I was trying to create the perfect hybrid pokemon: stronger, faster, more fluffy and pet-able -- but! I dropped a test tube and accidentally cut myself trying to pick the pieces out of the dishes. I bled all over the experiment because I am clumsy and don't put any forethought into this sort of thing, and all the results came out mostly human with some pokemon pieces. OOPS. I did the only thing I could and adopted them out to human parents so I could continue to do other IMPORTANT SCIENCE and because I am generally very absent minded and neglectful as a father. SOME PEOPLE LIKED THEM, and asked me to continue making CUSTOM GIJINKA CHILDREN on request, so I did, because I am COMPLETELY WITHOUT A CONCEPT OF ETHICAL BEHAVIOR. I think at this point it is prudent to let THE NARRATOR do some explaining.

YOU are gijinka raised by human parents, you are younger than 19 because the oldest a Gijinka from this experiment could possibly be is like 18 and a half. YOU do not really feel at all like a pokemon. You go to a generic high school with a few other gijinka and a bunch of normal human teens. For all practical purposes you are a normal average DORK who gets made fun of at school and has a hard time getting dates, unless you are a COOL KID. If you are a COOL KID, disregard that DORK business, because you are TOO COOL to be dorky and probably SMOKE IN THE BATHROOM AT LUNCH. You might even have pokemon companions. You are nice to them, unless you are a SERIOUS JERK. Do you have powers? I dunno, do you? You probably don't, and if you do, they're probably only marginally helpful. You might want to be in a band, and you might play an instrument. You have a variety of interests.
YOU MUST SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO PLAY IN THIS SLOT. (click to show)

ALTERNATELY, YOU are a human attending a school that has some gijinka in it, and you probably MAKE FUN OF THEM, because you are probably a JERK. You are a normal, average DORK who gets made fun of and has trouble getting dates, unless you are a COOL KID, in which case disregard that dork stuff because you are TOO COOL to be dorky and probably SMOKE IN THE BATHROOM AT LUNCH. You might have pokemon companions. You are nice to them, unless you are a SERIOUS JERK. You might want to be in a band, and you might play an instrument. YOU might also be an ADULT in a FACULTY POSITION. In this case, THE OTHER TEACHERS probably make fun of you because they are probably JERKS. You might not have a hard time getting a date because you could very well be MARRIED. You are probably on good terms with some STUDENTS, and they might TALK TO YOU AFTER CLASS SOMETIMES.You probably put COOL KIDS in DETENTION for SMOKING IN THE BATHROOM AT LUNCH.
YOU MUST SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO PLAY IN THIS SLOT. (click to show)

STUDENTS (click to show)

FACULTY (click to show)

FACTIONS will eventually exist in this school, and are a cross between a high school clique and an ADVENTURING PARTY, because eventually there might be REASONS TO GO ON ADVENTURES. As FACTIONS are assembled, I will make spoiler tabs labeled with the working name for the FACTION and containing the current members of it.
a clarification that needed to be made ^_^.gif; (click to show)

ONCE YOU'VE SIGNED UP (click to show)

This post has been edited by laskuraska: Oct 30 2009, 02:04 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Spanish Inquisit...
post Oct 13 2009, 05:16 PM
Post #2

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! >:D
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 822

Expect the unexpected

.. you are a genius. I laughed my way through the entire plot. I´d join in a heartbeat, but my english isnt perfect. can i join anyways? :S

--------------------
NOBODY expects the Spanish inquisition! o3o.gif

"90% of teens would die if Facebook had a system failure and crashed. If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature."
+Quote Post

aiadonyx
post Oct 13 2009, 05:22 PM
Post #3

Super Nerd
Group Icon

A nice set indeed

QUOTE(Crow @ Oct 13 2009, 06:16 PM) *
.. you are a genius. I laughed my way through the entire plot. I´d join in a heartbeat, but my english isnt perfect. can i join anyways? :S

You can absolutely join. You can't get better at English without practice anyway!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Spanish Inquisit...
post Oct 13 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Expect the unexpected

Awesome. Just better to sort it out now then being kicked out three messages into the story wink.gif cuz thats annoying.. i´ll put up my chara as soon as my internet stops acting funny :P

This post has been edited by Crow: Oct 13 2009, 05:37 PM

--------------------

"90% of teens would die if Facebook had a system failure and crashed. If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature."
+Quote Post

aiadonyx
post Oct 13 2009, 07:14 PM
Post #5

Super Nerd
Group Icon

A nice set indeed

I can't wait until we have enough players to open the RP thread.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Oct 14 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 11 254

poke

*Giggle* So hilarious...*GIGGLE*

Once I get over this, I am SOOO joining. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

aiadonyx
post Oct 16 2009, 03:24 AM
Post #7

Super Nerd
Group Icon

A nice set indeed

Excellent! Just post up your form thingy guy in here and I'll add you to the list and then get your friends to join too. I don't want to open an RP thread when we've only got one person is all :'I

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Oct 16 2009, 03:40 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Player name: Loreona (Nickname: Lore)

Do you have pokemon: (Could I have evolved? If I can, my team is: Leafeon[Eva], Staraptor[Star], Piplup[Pippi]. Togepi[Pi], Luxio[Flash], Psyduck[Psy]. If I CAN'T have evolved pokemon, my team will be: Eevee, Starly, Piplup, Togepi, Shinx and Psyduck with the same nicknames.)

Bio: She looks like a human...with Luxray....stuff. She is one of the not cool, but not dorky people known as "bookworms" and "nerds." She only hangs around with other cat-like or dog-like Gijinkas, who are also mildly nerdy. Her Psyduck likes to pop out at random times, getting her frustrated. She is usually rather calm, but can be reckless at times.

Have you got any pokemon powers: Yes, can control electricity...but isn't very powerful with it (Spark). Can also charge up the electricity a bit (Charge).

Gyiii...noes.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

aiadonyx
post Oct 16 2009, 04:13 AM
Post #9

Super Nerd
Group Icon

A nice set indeed

Excellent! Thank you very much for joining and I have added you as a student character. It's still just the two of us since Crow never submitted a character (his internet must be down I guess), but I am sure we'll get more takers if we keep being active the thread.

This post has been edited by laskuraska: Oct 16 2009, 04:17 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Oct 16 2009, 04:45 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Well..>.>

I'm dead...

--------------------
+Quote Post

Spanish Inquisit...
post Oct 16 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Expect the unexpected

Sorry Im so late DX

Player name: Frida Hoover
Do you have pokemon: The extremely hyperactive furret brothers known as CEILINGCAT and BASEMENTCAT. Or just Ciel and Base for short.
*Instrument: DRUMS.
Bio: Frida is mostly normal. She is fifteen, about 190 cm tall and have a slightly muscular build. She dress in comfortable clothes like t-shirts and baggy jeans, and dont give a crap about what other people thinks about it. Is naturally pale and has a mild case of freckles(which she hates). Has short, dirty blond bedhead-ish hair with darker streaks in it. Oh, and did i mention that she keeps her hair messy on purpose in a failed attempt to hide the TINY HORNS ON HER FOREHEAD?
Frida used to live on a farm. And because mr and mrs Hoover completely lacks imagination but have a lot of the thing called "bad sense of humor", they actually thought it would be funny to have a kid who was part tauros. What they didnt think about was the fact that tauros has a FEMALE COUNTERPART, and all they ended up with was Frida the miltank. But a minor detail like that clearly didnt stop them from turning into a total tomboy, and as a result, Frida is a fan of extreme sports rather than shopping and she never really got along with the girls. The only things she actually really enjoys is music that is not rap(she tarted playing drums when they moved from the farm when she was eight), videogames and sports, but she got banned from both physical education and the football club when her habit of headbutting her opponents surfaced. Drums isnt really anything available in school, so she just spends her in-school spare time reading(despite that her grades sucks). She is actually a sweet and very patient kid, but is quiet most of the time and before she trashed one of the COOL KIDS in s fight, she was stamped as an AVERAGE DORK: now most people tends to leave her alone and both her EXTREME HOBBIES and SERIOUS DRUMMING SKILLS remain unknown. But being the total tomboy that is her, she dont give a crap. Has large black spots on her back and is lactose intolerant.

Have you got any pokemon powers: Frida is quite... thick-headed. Literally. Dont let her headbutt you. She also enoys the heat-and-cold protecton that comes with miltanks ability "thick fat". Even though she´s not actually fat at all.

hopefully i didnt forget anything.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raziel
post Oct 16 2009, 10:56 AM
Post #12

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 798

Player name: Kurňi
Do you have pokemon: Umbreon, Spiritomb, Sableye, Gengar, Absol, Froslass
*Instrument: Tenor-Saxophone
Bio: Kuroi looks like a normal teenage girl, except her hair is white and her whole body is black. She wears only black clothes, too. Her eyes shine lightblue. Oh well, she doesn't ONLY wear black, but only a red scarf.
You probobly guessed it already, she's a darkrai gijinka.
Well anyway, she is rather calm and distand, deosn't talk much and can be agressive. She curses a lot if she ever talks. That is because she was always bullied by other children as a child.
She lived with a small family in a big city and is now on her own, she's seventeen by the way.
Have you got any pokemon powers: She can give nightmares! ^^

+Quote Post

aiadonyx
post Oct 16 2009, 04:30 PM
Post #13

Super Nerd
Group Icon

A nice set indeed

Oh my goodness this is wonderful! I think we can open an RP thread now that we've got the four of us! I'll post a link to the RP thread in the first post once I've finished it, and then we can all get started. woot.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Oct 16 2009, 04:34 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Oh mai Arceus GIMME RP THREAD NAO XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Spanish Inquisit...
post Oct 16 2009, 04:37 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Expect the unexpected

Finally xD seems like it going to be an all-girls band from the looks of it. now THIS may or may not get really interesting.

--------------------

+Quote Post

aiadonyx
post Oct 16 2009, 04:49 PM
Post #16

Super Nerd
Group Icon

A nice set indeed

A wild RP thread appeared!
http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=23533

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Oct 16 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

OOOH! YAY!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Harmony8
post Oct 16 2009, 05:41 PM
Post #18

I like Lucario :)
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 731

My Favorites

Can I join?

Player name: Twilight
Do you have pokemon: Frosslass (Snow), Lurcairo, Grovlye, Breloom, Gardevoir, and Chikorita
*Instrument: Flute
Bio: Twilight is a loney girl, not having any friends. She mostly a smart person and is mostly picked on by normal humans. She has green eyes and a two-tail on her and a scar across her face. She lives on a farm, will pokemon there. The pokemon she brought she raised. She wears a green hat and a purple jacket with black and purple shoes. She is like a tomboy since she is loney. She has bangs that cover her forehead, and a blue pendent is sealed on her forehead from her change. Twilight is a Zangoose...
Have you got any pokemon powers: Eyes turn red when angery.

This post has been edited by harmony8: Oct 16 2009, 09:40 PM

--------------------
My RP. awesome.gif (click to show)

"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."

My Pokemon!
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Oct 16 2009, 05:49 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Actually, Zangoose is just a normal type.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Spanish Inquisit...
post Oct 16 2009, 06:26 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Expect the unexpected

QUOTE(harmony8 @ Oct 16 2009, 05:41 PM) *
Can I join?

Player name: Twilight
Do you have pokemon: Frosslass (Snow), Lurcairo, Grovlye, Breloom, Gardevoir, and Chikorita
*Instrument: Flute
Bio: Twilight is a loney girl, not having any friends. She mostly a smart person and is mostly picked on by normal humans. She has green eyes and a two-tail on her and a scar across her face. She lives on a farm, will pokemon there. The pokemon she brought she raised. She wears a green hat and a purple jacket with black and purple shoes. She is like a tomboy since she is loney. She has bangs that cover her forehead, and a blue pendent is sealed on her forehead from her change. Twilight is a Zangoose...
Have you got any pokemon powers: She is great at karate since Zangoose is a Fighting and Normal type.

Yup, zangoose is a normal. hm. it might get hard to play in a band with saxophones, drums and electrric guitars for a person who plays the flute, just saying unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Crow: Oct 16 2009, 06:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:57 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.