Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Melody Hart
Lady Ink
post Aug 29 2009, 08:06 PM
Post #1

The Wielder of the Purple Pencil.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 549

<3

Name: Melody Cassandra Hart
Hometown: Melody was born in the bustling city of Veilstone in the Sinnoh region, but was sent away to live with her older brother, who runs a some what popular restaurant in Petropolis, though Melody doesn't appreciate moving away from a large city to an even larger city.

Appearance: Melody is a petite girl, standing at about 4' 7", and weighing about 73 lbs. She has long, straight, black hair that reaches a to a little below her waist. Within the first week of arriving in Petropolis, Melody dyed several silver streaks into her hair—something she had wanted to do since she was 11, but her parents had forbidden her from doing so. However, Anthony, Melody's brother, aged 21, quite enjoys the look, and will often ask her if she has considered adding shades of purple to her hair, to compliment her eyes. Melody's eyes are a bright violet color; she often gets asked if she wears colored contacts, though those are truly her eyes' natural color. However, most people don't believe her, and Melody often gets remarks about 'trying so hard to be special' or, even more simply, a liar. Melody's skin is some what tanned, though this is mostly due to her natural complexion—most of her family has a slightly tanned appearance. Melody will usually wear a white button-up shirt, with a purple tie tied loosely around her neck, a pair of worn down jeans, and black sneakers—Melody was never a big fan of being fashionable, but she does care a little bit about being presentable.

Personality: What she lacks in strength and size, Melody makes up in brains. Ever since she was old enough to comprehend the world around her, she has had an insatiable thirst for knowledge and was extremely curious. Eventually, her parents gave up with trying to tell her about everything she asked about and got her a private tutor in addition to school. Melody has always been the brains of her family. Ever since she was able to read, Melody devoured books like they were candy. Instead disliking school like most of her peers, Melody loved school and would always be irritated if the teachers were late for classes. One of the things that will annoy Melody to no end are the people who hate learning. She will accept people who are rather unintelligent, but want to learn, but people who refuse to learn anything, or those who think they know everything infuriate her--she has always believed that learning takes a lifetime, and nobody can know everything before they die. On the outside, Melody is a proud, confident person, but on the inside, she is very insecure. Her conscience is one of her biggest enemies, and is one of the things that keeps her up at night, and she is always worrying that somehow she might have ruined her or somebody else's life. She has learned to deal with her large conscience by writing in her journal as often as possible, to take a load off of her mind. Due to her overactive conscience, Melody is not the most laid back person in the world, and she has a hard time relaxing.

Biography: Melody was born in the bustling city of Veilstone, to her two loving parents and 8 year-old brother. She lived a privileged life, and due to her endless curiosity, she had a private tutor in addition to school, which she loved. The private tutor, Leslie, was always happy to see Melody and would answer any questions Melody ever had (which took its toll on her parents). By the time Melody was 9, she had memorized almost every Pokemon in the Pokedex. The family lived in a cozy apartment in Veilstone and were fairly happy. The family was never a particularly famous or noticeable one, but they were friendly nonetheless. Melody, on the other hand, always dreamed of becoming a famous Pokemon Trainer, and was not afraid to tell anybody. Her parents and relatives always smiled and nodded when she brought up the topic, but it was obvious they never truly believed that the tiny little girl could become a famous trainer. Leslie, however, was enthusiastic about Melody's goal and encouraged her to keep striving towards her dream.

On Melody's tenth birthday, Leslie had a special surprise for her. After Melody had opened up her usual presents--mountains of books and a large sum of money--Leslie presented a rather heavy box with holes in the side to Melody. Melody was confused at first, but then realization dawned upon her face and she grinned. The small girl carefully removed the cover of the box to reveal a small Cyndaquil sitting in a pile of straw. Melody carefully picked up the small Pokemon and held it in her lap, while Leslie explained that she had written a letter to one of her friends in New Bark Town about Melody wanting to become a trainer. Leslie's friend had then told Professor Elm about Melody's dilemma, and he promptly shipped the Cyndaquil to Melody. Melody was thrilled to finally have a Pokemon and spent the entire rest of the day playing with the Cyndaquil, whom she named Harold.

Soon after receiving Harold, Melody wanted to start her journey as a Pokemon trainer as soon as possible. However, her parents were against it--Team Galactic was around, and they didn't want their daughter in harms way. However, Melody and her parents were able to work up a compromise. Melody would be able to become a trainer, but not in Sinnoh. Melody would have to move in with Anthony, who was starting up a restaurant in Petropolis, in the region of Furoh. Melody jumped at the chance to be a trainer and said yes. Within a week, Melody was on a morning boat to Port Barley, were Anthony would be picking her up.

By nightfall that day, Melody had arrived in Petropolis, after first arriving in Port Barley. She arrived in Petropolis without much hassle, with the help of Anthony's Pidgeot.

Soon after arriving in Petropolis, Melody decided to explore a bit around the hustle and bustle of Petropolis--bringing along a map of course. After exploring the large city for a little while, Melody decided to sit down and eat at the nearest cafe, knowing that Anthony would be furious with her if she told him. Thus, she vowed to keep the cafe a secret. While she was enjoying a warm pastry fresh out of the oven, Melody heard a faint 'reep?' sound. She turned around to find a little Mareep staring back at her. After a short 'conversation' with the Pokemon, Melody tossed a piece of her pastry at the Mareep. The Pokemon quickly gobbled it up, and approached Melody, begging for more. As Melody had no more of her pastry, she said sorry to the Mareep, stood up, and started to head back to Anthony's restaurant. After walking quite a while, Melody heard another soft 'reep!' sound. To her surprise, right behind her was the Mareep that she had given a piece of her pastry to. She smiled, and wondered if her pastry was really that delicious. Figuring the Mareep had taken a liking to her, Melody tossed a Pokeball at the Mareep, capturing it. In memory of the delicious pastry that had caused the Mareep to follow Melody home, Melody nicknamed the Mareep 'Pastry'.

However, Anthony did eventually learn about Melody eating at the cafe, much to Melody's chagrin.

After about a month spending time in Petropolis, Melody was finally ready to begin to long journey as a trainer, and bid farewell to Anthony, taking only a few necessary supplies with her, and of course, Harold and Pastry.

Starting Pokemon:

Harold; Male; Lv. 10
Tackle/Leer/Ember

Pastry; Female; Lv. 9
Tackle/Growl

Items:
Silver knapsack, courtesy of Anthony
Journal (Which Melody tries to write in on a daily basis)
Poketch (With just the starting apps and a friendship app)
Potion x10
Pokeball x10
Antidote x5
Parlyz Heal x5

What is the biscuit's name? The biscuit's name is Bertha.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 31 2009, 03:11 PM
Post #2

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

There is nothing wrong with this profile. It is well detailed and thought out.

Except...

Except that is not allowed to start with an eevee at all, let alone an evolved one. I'm sorry, but I can't pass this profile with that.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Lady Ink
post Aug 31 2009, 04:23 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

<3

QUOTE(Master Houndoom @ Aug 31 2009, 03:11 PM) *
There is nothing wrong with this profile. It is well detailed and thought out.

Except...

Except that is not allowed to start with an eevee at all, let alone an evolved one. I'm sorry, but I can't pass this profile with that.

Yeah. >_> I realized that about two seconds after I hit the send button and I bashed my head against the desk.

*headbash*

Fixin'.
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 31 2009, 04:45 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Replying to point out that you can have a total of 20 levels in yor starting team, with 10 being the limit for any one. Also, if you'd like to re-add the pokemon as tip with a different, accepted starter, you can. If you reply that this is fine as is, I'll accept it and call it good.

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

+Quote Post

Lady Ink
post Aug 31 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

<3

QUOTE(Master Houndoom @ Aug 31 2009, 04:45 PM) *
Replying to point out that you can have a total of 20 levels in yor starting team, with 10 being the limit for any one. Also, if you'd like to re-add the pokemon as tip with a different, accepted starter, you can. If you reply that this is fine as is, I'll accept it and call it good.

Ah, well, it's fine for now. ^-^ You can go ahead and accept it.

Actually, I think I'll add another Pokemon. ^-^ Editing.
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 31 2009, 06:27 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Uprising Mod

Approved. Please post to the Current Levels thread in the PANE Discussion forum and enjoy PANE!

--------------------

||
PANE

||
Uprising

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:42 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.