Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Drew Nelson, My character for PANE
AwesomeVenusaur
post Aug 18 2009, 01:45 PM
Post #1

You Know Who
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 57 528

My Favorites

Name: Drew Nelson

Hometown: Barley (moved from Vermillion City in Kanto)

Appearance: Drew is average height for a thirteen year old standing about five and a half feet off the ground. He weighs about one hundred pounds, he is really skinny. He has tan skin from working on his farm all day. He has a buzzed black haircut. He has blue eyes just like his mother. He usually wears navy blue, green or orange t-shirts and black gym shorts everywhere. In his bacpack, he has a pair of jeans, a bright orange track jacket, a black snow jacket, a couple of baseball hats, and extra pairs of ankle socks.

Personality: Drew hates working and he worked a lot on his father's farm. He'll only work if its fun. In his mind, he thinks training pokemon is fun. He likes to always be doing something if its walking towards the next town or cooking dinner. Drew has a bad habit of making quick decisions. He likes to be neat. He can't stand odor and will take a shower every day if he can. He believes his pokemon will become a great event in his life and he is going to take care of his pokemon the best he can.

Biography: Drew was born in Vermillion, Kanto. His family was very poor. They lived on a farm. During the summer his dad would work on the farm, but when it was raining or too cold to work on the crops, he would go to the port and work for someone to get a day's pay. Drew never had much when he was young. Than his family moved to Furoh when he was nine. There he befriended a Tyrogue that was fighting a scarecrow on his farm. He had secretly worked with it without his father ever knowing.

Shortly after his family suffered from a giant fire. His mother and older sister died in the fire because Drew and his dad were on the other side of the farm planting crops. Then he turned 13 and his father gave him a Charmander. His father let him on his way. Now Drew is trying to become the best Coordinator/Battler in the region.

Starting Pokemon:

Charmander lvl. 9
Female
Blaze
Moves Known: Scratch, Growl, Ember

Tyrogue Lvl. 9 (Ty)
Male
Guts
Moves Known:Tackle, Helping Hand, Fake Out, Brick Break

Caught Pokemon:

Seedot Lvl. 9 (Doc)
Male
Chlorophyll
Moves Known: Bide, Seed Bullet, Harden, Growth

Items:
Backpack
Pokedex
Poketch
5 potions
10 pokeballs.

What is the biscuits name? Bertha?

Other Notes: Drew wants to be a Top Coordinator, but his dad wants him to be a good battler.

This post has been edited by AwesomeVenusaur: Sep 27 2009, 06:31 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 21 2009, 04:40 PM
Post #2

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

Denied. The history is too short, and I want to see more in the appearance and personality sections, too. I need to know the name of the biscuit, which is in the rules section, which should be well read. Fix these and approval is nigh.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

AwesomeVenusaur
post Aug 26 2009, 10:40 AM
Post #3

You Know Who
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 528

My Favorites

Updated. How much history should a thirteen year old have? And what is the biscuit have to do with anything? I read and couldn't find it anywhere.
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 26 2009, 02:17 PM
Post #4

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

The Biscuit's name is a failsafe to make sure you read all the rules.

Approved. Please put a post in the Current Levels thread in the PANE Discussion forum.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:47 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.