Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Jewely
Jewely
post Aug 16 2009, 09:53 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 667

GPXPlus Pokemon

Name: Jewely Espell
Hometown: Twinleaf Town

Appearance: Jewely's tall for her age, but not too tall. She has long yet untidy brown hair, light blue eyes and pale skin with freckles. She wears a coat that's black on the outside and camoflauge green on the inside. She wears long black leggings. She also wears winter boots anywhere, despite the season. She wears a large blue and white backpack over her back for carrying large items and Pokeballs. She also has front and back pockets for carrying money. She has a ring with a small sapphire embedded into it for good luck.

Personality: Most of Jewely's personality has to do with her history. Jewely likes being by herself, and usually trains her Electrike on wild Pokemon. But if someone offers to battle her, she won't refuse. She'll usually use Zigzagoon, but if the other trainer uses a flying or water type, she'll take the advantage and use Electrike, even though it doesn't know many eletric moves. If she wins a battle, she won't brag about, and act neurtral like she was before. She'll also try not to show any emotion if she loses a battle, but will feel more disapointed than happy if she had won. Outside of battle, she's very quiet, and if someone tries to bug her (even though this isn't really likely for adults), she'll tell them to go away or just slap them.

Biography: Jewely was pretty much bullied her whole life. Well, at least by other children. She was always hated at school for reasons she never got. The only thing she could think of why was because she was moody most of the time. But she's ot sure why she's moody. She figures its because its either because she's always tired in the morning, or that she gets insulted a lot.

One day, she wanted to explore the world of Duroh. Her parents had promised that if she got good grades, she could. And so she did, despite being distracted most of the time in class.

After she a couple weeks of studying and testing, her father went to the Hoenn region to get her a Pokemon. She asked her mother why he couldn't just get one from Sinnoh, but her mother said that he thought he should get something really special for her. Jewely didn't get that, but didn't argue.

After a few days her dad returned with not one, but two Pokemon. When she asked him why he got two, he just said that he was going to get one, but decided to catch another for her with the Zigzagoon. She didn't get why he did that either. And again, she didn't ask. She just guessed that he was afraid that if one of them turned out to be weak, she'd have a back-up Pokemon. Or maybe they were doing the whole thing because they knew how she felt after being beaten up from school.

Starting Pokemon: Zigzagoon(Ziggio) M Lv. 7 and Electrike(Telly) M Lv. 5

Items: 10x pokeballs and 5x potions

What is the biscuit's name? Bertha
Other Notes: Tell me if I made the paragraphs too short and I'll make them longer.

This post has been edited by Jewely: Aug 17 2009, 09:02 PM

--------------------
Avatar and userbar by Monsieur Mittens.

she/her pronouns
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 17 2009, 03:40 PM
Post #2

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

I would like to see more in the appearance and personality fields. Why is she aloof, why is she moody, what does she carry her things in, is there any jewelry. The appearance section doesn't [b]have[/b[ to be extended, that would just be nice, but I need to see more in the way of personality.

The bio is a little sparse, but it will do. I'd like to see more, but if I don't, I'll still approve it.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Jewely
post Aug 17 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 667

GPXPlus Pokemon

Okay, edited, and in each section only by a sentence or two, but I mentioned the things you listed. Does it look better now?

--------------------
Avatar and userbar by Monsieur Mittens.

she/her pronouns
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 17 2009, 09:29 PM
Post #4

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

I'm going to approve this. Please post in the Current Levels topic in the Discussion board.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:14 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.