Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Vivian Alexandra Nathaniels, Character Profile
Lady Vivian
post Aug 10 2009, 11:55 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 55 746

My Dream Team

(I thought I posted this, but it's not showing up. So sorry if this is a duplicate...)

Name: Vivian Alexandra Nathaniels
Hometown: Fidona

Appearance: Vivian has long, dark hair that nearly reaches her waist. In the sunlight, it is a deep brown, but otherwise, it appears to be raven-black. Usually, she lets it flow free, but when she's really serious, she ties it back so it won't get in her way. Her eyes are an exotic purple, inherited from her mother, though she prefers to wear sunglasses so that people won't stare at them. Vivian is a little taller than five feet, slender and graceful with delicate features, and weighs a little less than 100 pounds. Her skin is very pale and she works hard to keep it that way, carrying around a parasol to keep the sun's rays off of her. Her preferred clothing is light sundresses, usually shades of yellow, blue, or pink, and she wears coordinating soft satin slippers. She wears a small gold locket around her neck, containing pictures of her parents, and simple gold earrings, but other than that, she rarely uses any other jewelry or adornment.

Personality: Vivian is a very laid-back, friendly person, but can explode if she's pushed too far or her friends are in grave danger. And when that happens, you want to get as far away from her as possible. She takes very good care of her Pokemon and would rather forfeit a battle than let one faint. She believes that love and care are the best way to raise anything- plants, children, and Pokemon. She's a little too naive for her own good- she takes everything at face value, getting confused if there's a contradiction, and is straightforward herself, speaking her mind without intrigue. While some people like her for that, others simply trick her and use her before disappearing from her life.

Biography: Vivian was born into a privileged household, the only child, so she was pampered and sheltered for many years. She had few opportunities to interact with other children her age, so she acts much more mature than she actually is, having spent more time with adults. However, since her father held a rather prominent position in the community, she became the target of various attacks and kidnapping attempts, and her parents decided it would be important for her to learn how to protect herself. So since she was nine, in addition to her lessons in music, dancing, art, and needlecraft, she began to learn some martial arts, simple moves to throw off an attacker or stun him long enough for her to run away and get help.

She studied her lessons with a private tutor and was an excellent student, though she often found herself feeling bored, wondering if there was anything else that she could do, if there was more to life than what she had. And then, one day, she'd accidentally changed the channel on the television and, instead of watching her usual dramas, found herself staring at a Pokemon battle, and she felt the blood stirring in her veins- this was what she had been missing all these years. The excitement of the creatures clashing, a battle of indomitable wills, a fight for superiority... it just took her breath away. After seeing that, she could never sit still and her parents worried about her, finally approaching her to ask what was wrong.

After Vivian told them the story, she asked to become a Pokemon trainer, just like the two she'd seen on TV. They were very reluctant to let her go and overprotective, but after many weeks of discussion, they decided to allow it, as long as she checked in with them frequently. So now she has begun her journey, and nobody can predict what lies in store ahead of her.

Starting Pokemon:
Torchic (Level 7)
--Moves Known: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy
--Nature: Sassy
--Ability: Blaze
Mudkip (Level 6)
--Moves Known: Tackle, Growl, Mud-Slap
--Nature: Impish
--Ability: Torrent
Chikorita (Level 7)
--Moves Known: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf
--Nature: Docile
--Ability: Overgrow

Items:
Backpack
Sunglasses
Parasol and Fan
Diary and Pen
PokeGear
Pokedex
Bicycle
Potions x6
Pokeballs x5
Antidote x3
Paralyz Heal x2
Awakening x2

The Biscuit's name is Bertha.

Other Notes: None that I can think of at the moment.

This post has been edited by Lady Vivian: Aug 16 2009, 11:02 AM

--------------------

Click and I'll click back. ^_^.gif

Other Adoptables:
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 11 2009, 11:23 AM
Post #2

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

First, try not to post twice. We hide profiles in the beginning. There's a post about it in the pinned section.

Second, approved. Enjoy PANE, post to the Current Levels thread.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 12:59 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.