Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Escaping Suppression, is still very much open
rt117
post Aug 6 2009, 03:55 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 52 812

PANE Team

Violet Hunter rushed down a nearby alley, hearing Magma's goons trying to keep up to her. She had refused their 'offer' before, but it didn't keep them from trying. Taking another sharp turn, she spotted a fire escape, and rushed towards it, grabbing the metal bars of the steps and hurrying up out of reach. Unfortunately they hadn't given up the chase, as following behind her and quickly catching up was one of their Pokemon, a Murkrow. As she reached the top, she was quick to react as she responsed with bringing out her Charmander Cinder, a battle soon to start.

ooc: feel free to help her out, she's not an exprienced trainer

This post has been edited by rt117: Aug 27 2009, 10:59 AM

--------------------

Click above to go to the Party!
PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
Uprising RP Character profile: Sera Taisa: @ lv. 20 : @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 18
PANE Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Tikal Faylen - Furoh Wiki
Uprising Character Progress- - - - - - - - - - - Sera Taisa - Uprising Wiki
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lady Vivian
post Aug 11 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 746

My Dream Team

OOC: Mine isn't either, but they can work together.

Vivian frowned as she stopped walking and consulted her map- this couldn't be right. She'd been walking through the city for an hour already, trying to find a way out so she could explore the Outskirts and try to find more Pokemon. She'd gotten out of the Wealthy District and the Suburbs without too many problems, but now she'd somehow gotten lost in the winding alleys and dimly-lit streets of the Poor district. She eyed a rusty, rickety old fire escape dubiously and began to slowly climb up, praying it didn't collapse and kill her. Maybe if she got above all these buildings she could see the general direction she should take to get to the Outskirts.

When she finally got to the top, she breathed a sigh of relief- several times, she'd worried that the ladder would crumble under her fingers. Slowly, she turned around in a wide circle, looking for the green patches closest to her. Her eyes focused on a particularly verdant area not too far away. She headed back to the fire escape, shuddering at the thought of climbing back down again. But she didn't really have a choice, unless she wanted to be stuck up here for the rest of her life, or until someone rescued her.

She'd just managed to steel herself when she heard a clattering noise and a girl rushed up, nearly knocking her over. As it was, the buffet had knocked her hand into her Pokeballs and her Swablu popped out, staring at her curiously. Vivian spun to look at the other girl, but she only caught a glimpse of short, light purple hair before a large black bird flew by, its wingbeats blowing her long dark hair every which way and obscuring her vision. When she'd finally managed to get most of it out of her eyes, she noticed that the girl had summoned a fiery lizard and that there were two people in identical red uniforms climbing up too. Team Magma, the people who controlled the city and kept its peace.

She frowned- two on one was unfair, and her nature wouldn't let her leave the other girl to fend for herself. Of course, she had no idea what was going on, so she just had to hope it didn't turn out she was helping a criminal or something. Quickly, she walked over to the girl, sizing her up- she didn't look like a bad person, or that she had any reason to be chased down by Team Magma.

"Hey, do you need any help?" she asked as the two members of Team Magma reached the top and stepped onto the roof.

--------------------

Click and I'll click back. ^_^.gif

Other Adoptables:
+Quote Post

rt117
post Aug 14 2009, 07:15 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

ooc: back. explained the reason for my disappearance in the PANE thread

Violet's eyes drifted to the face of the newcomer and she nodded, relieved that she would be able to get some help on the matter. "Please. I don't really have much of an idea what to do.". Cinder gave her a look of worry, but she simply grinned in response to the Charmander. "I might not be knowledgeable, but I wont let us lose." she said in reassurance.
The other Magma member tossed a pokeball, letting out a snarling Poochyena, causing Violet to take another step back, though still a bit confident in at least knowing some basics of type-weaknesses.

--------------------

PANE RP Character profile: Tikal Faylen: @ lv. 18 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 17 : @ lv. 18
+Quote Post

Lady Vivian
post Aug 16 2009, 02:33 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Dream Team

OOC: Don't worry about it.

Vivian bit her lip- the other girl seemed to be more confident than she was. Which was understandable, since Vivian had only started her Pokemon adventures and only learned about Pokemon a few weeks ago, which was rather amazing, considering how many people owned them and used them as pets or for work. She strongly suspected that her parents played a part in hiding this world from her, keeping her locked up in the house and carefully monitoring her. For what, she had no idea.

Suddenly, Vivian remembered where she was and shook her head vigorously, focusing on the task at hand. Two strange people, attacking another girl. One of the creatures was a crow-like Pokemon and the other like a dog. Honestly, at this point, she wasn't interested in beating them- their trainers looked much more experienced than her- but in getting out of here safely. Well, her and the other girl- she wasn't going to leave her, now that she'd decided to help. She stepped closer to the other girl, her Swablu drifting beside her.

"We should just try to break through them and get away from here- I don't think I can fight well enough to beat even one of them" she murmured in an undertone. "I'll send Swablu at the bird and you can attack the dog, okay? And when they're distracted, we can try to run by and down the fire escape."

It wasn't much of a plan, but it was something nevertheless. Unless the girl had a better plan or really could take out the other two's Pokemon...

--------------------

Other Adoptables:
+Quote Post

rt117
post Aug 16 2009, 10:16 AM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Violet nodded. "I may be better to try and defeat them though, because if we run then they will follow." she explained, glancing back at the two Magma members. "And don't worry about fighting well. There's a first time for everything, and you wont learn until you try." she added, looking over at Vivian and giving her a reassuring smile, before looking over at Cinder.
"Let's get started. Cinder give them a Smokescreen!"
Sure enough, Cinder opened his mouth, thick black smoke pouring out and blinding the opposing Pokemon.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lady Vivian
post Aug 17 2009, 03:56 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"All right then- if you say so" Vivian murmured, taking a step back just in case anything came flying at her. As the other girl's Pokemon set up a smokescreen, she idly thought that that would have been the perfect opportunity to get out of here. But the girl had said these people wouldn't stop chasing them, and Vivian believed it- why else would they have run up the rickety ladder and onto the roof after this other trainer? So, she had to help beat one of the Pokemon... easier said than done.

"How about we focus on taking them out one at a time?" she suggested in an undertone, careful not to let her voice carry. "Divide and conquer- it's much easier to fight two-on-one than two-on-two. Unless, of course, I'd be getting in your way."`

--------------------

Other Adoptables:
+Quote Post

rt117
post Aug 17 2009, 09:32 AM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Violet nodded. "That should work." she replied, before turning quickly to see the fastest of the two, Murkrow launched forwards, still blinded by the smoke in an attempt to attack Swablu with Peck. Seeing as this Pokemon would cause the most problems at the moment, Violet signaled to Charmander, who used Ember to try and knock one of the Pokemon's wings out.
"Try attacking back with a Peck." Violet suggested as Murkrow became occupied with Cinder.

This post has been edited by rt117: Sep 12 2009, 09:44 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lady Vivian
post Sep 3 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Dream Team

OOC: I told you, I'd be unable to get on for a bit because of college prep. If I was going to quit, I would have told you so, so you wouldn't have to wait on a dead RP.

Vivian watched as the black bird Pokemon appeared, looking disoriented by the thick smoke coming from the fire lizard. As it lunged towards her Swablu, her mind blanked for a moment as she tried to figure out what to do, how to direct her Pokemon, when the other girl called out to her, "Try attacking back with a Peck."

She watched as the fire Pokemon breathed fire at the bird, aiming at its wing, and quickly followed up, quietly ordering, "Swablu, peck the bird's wings."

The Swablu chirped assent as it drifted over to the bird, attacking the other wing with its beak, even as it fought the light breeze that was floating over the roof, beginning to dissolve the smokescreen set by the other girl's Pokemon. Vivian frowned- these conditions weren't good; perhaps she should retreat her Swablu and summon another Pokemon to join in the battle instead. Though she wasn't sure which one would be better, if any. She bit her lip as she tried to think about what she was doing next- she didn't want to be a deadweight for the other girl, so she needed to figure out how to act on her own.

--------------------

Other Adoptables:
+Quote Post

rt117
post Sep 12 2009, 09:53 AM
Post #9

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

Violet watched as Swablu took on the Murkrow, and noticed Poochyena rushing through the smoke to attack, colliding with Cinder and the two tumbling to the ground. "Cinder, use Scratch!" she shouted, not liking having to see her friend get hurt.
Cinder nodded, and pulling his arms up he began clawing away at Poochyena's face to try and knock it off.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lady Vivian
post Sep 15 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Dream Team

"Swablu, keep going- Astonish!" Vivian commanded, glancing over at the other girl, whose Pokemon had gotten tangled up with the other one, which had managed to burst through the smoke. It looked like it was down to one-on-one, so she'd have to hope the other girl finished before her, and came to help.

To her surprise, the crow startled and backed off for a moment, so she didn't hesitate to press her advantage. "Swablu, Growl!"

Swablu growled deep in her throat, but the other Pokemon seemed to recover and swatted at her with its wing, the air enough to blow Swablu off course, and then it was it pursuing the Swablu. Vivian felt that it was time to change Pokemon- Swablu didn't have any advantage against flying Pokemon, it seemed, so she should try another one. "Swablu, good job, return! Mudkip, go!"

Swablu returned to her Pokeball in a swirl of red light and Mudkip jumped out, ready to go. Vivian had to think to remember his attacks, and the crow was gaining fast when she finally recalled them. "Mudkip, Mud-slap!"

Mudkip kicked up some mud, but to Vivian's dismay, the crow simply avoided it by flying around him and attacking him from behind. "Mudkip!"

But Mudkip didn't seem seriously hurt and was already spinning around to face the enemy. Without a cue from Vivian, he jumped up at the other Pokemon and tackled it, falling down to the ground when his attack was complete, but immediately rolling to his feet and preparing for his next attack.

--------------------

Other Adoptables:
+Quote Post

rt117
post Sep 16 2009, 03:25 PM
Post #11

Gym Leader
Group Icon

PANE Team

"Cinder, finish it off with Ember!"
Violet didn't want the battle to last much longer, and with Cinder being so close to the Poochyena, a point-blank Ember was her best best. Cinder opened his mouth, letting a small spurt of flames pour onto the target, flinging the now knocked-out Pokemon several feet away and onto the ground. "Good job! Go help Mudkip!" she added, glancing over at Vivian. They were both a bit inexperienced, and with her Pokemon now free, she thought she should lend as much help as possible to progress the battle. "Use Scratch!"

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 01:59 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.