Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Reapers' Challenge
Daimon
post Aug 3 2009, 10:12 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 53 242

My dream Team~

The Reaper's Challenge

Long ago, when the supernatural become know to the human world, reapers ruled over everything. Their power absolute, controlling and keeping everything in line. The vampires craved for more strength and they wished to over through the reapers, so that the could take control. So, they broke the pact that keep things stable and began to hunt down humans, killing them and turning them, making a ancient army that they used to over throw the reaper kingdom, shattering their power and breaking up their armies. It wasn't long before the reapers fell and the balance with it. Everything began to shift, humans lost the knowledge they had gained of the supernatural and thus, become a toy for the vampires and anything that followed them.

Thousands of years have passed and time has erased everything that happened. Only some vampires remember the tale as they had been part if it. Few reapers remain and they are being hunted as to destroy the once power race. It is said that the ones that remain are weaken because they have no knowledge of the reaper ways and that makes it easy for the vampires to wipe them out.

There is a rumor thought, it is said that it was a reaper that lead the vampires to over throw the rest. But no one knows if that rumor is true.

Reaper Code
1. A reaper must always fight to defend a soul that isn't ready to be collected.
2. NEVER fail or hesitate to take a soul when their time comes.
3. A reaper turned by a vampire is to be killed on the spot. There are no exceptions.
4. Guard young reapers and anyone that shows promise, they will lead the future.
5. Anyone that breaks the code is sentence to death. Very few cases will dealt with different.
More to come.
Races:

Vampires: They are know the leaders of anything supernatural and they are also the ones keeping the remaining reapers at bay. Not all the of them are evil but the ones that go against the new code, are hunted and either forced to change sides or killed.

Reapers: The reapers are often mistaken as a grim reaper, they do take the souls of those ready to die but they also protect the souls of the living. Defending those who aren't ready to die. They have different powers, each wares a piece of jewelry with a gem on it, some gems are rarer then others. There are said to be five soul gems, each housing a soul that will guard the reaper they are with. The reaper can talk with the soul but the soul can't leave the gem unless a special spell in inscribed into the gems.

Other races: Anything supernatural goes...well just about.

Humans: Most humans are never aware the things going on but some are in tuned with the supernatural and those humans are in the most danger. They can have many powers that are nearly unlimited.

Reaper Weapons:

Bracelet: They come in many forms but they always have on largish gem on it that gives the bracelet power. A skilled reaper, doesn't need the gem to make the bracelet work but that takes a lot strength and control to do that.

Ear ring: These small items are normally used be a low level reaper but some higher reaper use them.

Necklace: These are very rare as they are very hard to control. A reaper that uses them is normally said to work with the vampires as a reaper strong enough to use this would be on the top of the vampires' “To kill list.”

There are other forms but they are rare and normally useless but skilled reapers make use of even the weakest weapon.

Charrie Needs:
Two reapers with soul gems are needed. Three reapers with soul gems are taken, by Me, Connie, and Runi, still need two more.
I need evil vampires and other beings.

Bio Form Please Pm me them, that way they don't clog up the Rp Thanks~

Username:
Name:
Race: Vampire, Reaper, human or other(specify)
Appearance:
Personality:
Magic: element used
Power Item: if reaper, chose a form to house magic
Stand: good or evil
History:
Extras:
Love/crush:

CODE
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Magic:[/b]
[b]Power Item:[/b]
[b]Stand:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b]
[b]Love/crush:[/b]

This post has been edited by Daimon: Aug 5 2009, 04:04 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Daimon
post Aug 3 2009, 10:16 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My dream Team~

Charrie List
Evil Charries
Reki (click to show)

Lawrence first profile By: Runi

Alterna By: Runi

Quilec First Profile By: Pikalover10

Valery Soluki First profile By: Connie

Ami First Profile By: Runi

Magnus Doyle By: BrainpanSonata

Azek By: Darkrow

Good Charries
Meki (click to show)

Tai (click to show)

Willow By: Rubythered

Ilisha Second profile down By: Pikalover10

Tito Third profile down By: Pikalover10

Naomi By: Rubythered

Nathaniel flience By: Connie

Kissie flience By: Connie

Shun Second Profile By: Runi

Ralilar Third Profile By: Runi

Neutral Charries

Ketorts "Tubthumper" Panku By: BrainpanSonata

Undecided Charries

Wista By: Rubythered

This post has been edited by Daimon: Aug 5 2009, 05:28 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Aug 3 2009, 11:09 AM
Post #3

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

Moved to the general RP section.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Aug 3 2009, 03:05 PM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 377

Thee Awesome Ones

Hmm...I'll join.Can I have two?And if I can,can my second one be a human somehow turned reaper,which happens just when we start?(She starts out as human at the very beginning and then strangely becomes reaper.I wouldn't know why,if you let me make her it will probably resolve itself.)

Username: RubytheRed
Name: Willow
Race: elf
Appearance: Slim and tall,Willow often seems older than she is.She has striking green eyes and chesnut brown hair.She wears a flowing robin egg blue tunic.
Personality:Willow has a very light personality,she would make friends easily if she weren't so shy.Her hands are always working on something and she's easy to like.
Magic: Willow is very skilled in all things to do with nature,she can grow trees in minutes,but she is also very good with herbs and healing.Also loves animals and can do many things with them,even,if she concentrates extremely hard,talk to them,but only for a second.
Power Item: Woven grass bracelet with a willow leaf hanging which works as a gem.
Stand: Good
History: Was seperated from her parents by the vampires,as she was picking herbs one day they challenged her,and she barely managed to get away on a deer which was grazing in the meadow where she was.Elves and vampires have little to do with each other,but that does not mean they like each other.The races in fact hate each other but don't bother one another much.
Extras:The deer she ran away with that day has become her pet,and is now nicknamed Zephyr.Willow manages talking to Zephyr much better than other animals.
Love/crush:I would need more characters,but perhaps an elf she left behind called Ash?If so,she never got the courage to speak to him.

This post has been edited by RubytheRed: Aug 3 2009, 05:47 PM

--------------------
hiya!pretty please click my eggs,they will be taking their sweet time otherwise,and I so want to see them!

Her name is Amy.Credit goes to CBD Caterpie.
+Quote Post

Daimon
post Aug 3 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My dream Team~

Your display name, like mine is Daimon. and sure u can have a human turned reaper, Iwas thinking on making one if not to many people join.

--------------------
+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Aug 3 2009, 06:20 PM
Post #6

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

Oh,okay.When I was writing mine,I thought it was that,but I thought yours read moth or something,which didn't match Daimon.It was very strange.And I had used copy on Tai's signup,so now I see it still reads that.Wierd.
And thank you.

Username: RubytheRed
Name: Naomi
Race: human/reaper
Appearance:She has aquamarine blue eyes and very dark brown hair.Very slender,but short,she wears black robes.
Personality: Naomi is very outgoing,although she'll occasionally retreat into herself.She makes ties that last,even if you've only known her a few days.She actually made friends with a reaper(which may or may not appear) and an elf(Willow)as a human.She had no idea what they are and she doesn't grasp the supernatural world.
Magic: Hasn't discovered it yet.She will have healing and light magic later.
Power Item: Will be a tiny sapphire.
History: Naomi is a human,living in terror under the vampires,who to them just seem like cruel leaders,although people tell many true tales of family being snatched away in the night.She is not different from the others in her village...she lives a life of gathering food and supplies for the winter-so why is she chosen?(Nobody knows,including me.)
Extras: Has a pet ferret named Mittens as it has white paws on a black body.
Love/crush: Boy called Hans who is the village herdsboy,leading their few goats up the mountain,although they seem to be disappearing lately.

--------------------
hiya!pretty please click my eggs,they will be taking their sweet time otherwise,and I so want to see them!

+Quote Post

Daimon
post Aug 3 2009, 06:40 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My dream Team~

Sorry I put this rp on another site so I just copied my bios from there, I fixed it tho and added yours

--------------------
+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Aug 3 2009, 06:57 PM
Post #8

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Thee Awesome Ones

Okay.I think you should also get rid of the 'don't post,i posted in the wrong place' thing at the top.it might give you more traffic,but then again,it might not.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Runi
post Aug 3 2009, 07:41 PM
Post #9

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

~Is interested.

Though, how many characters can we have? Like, is there a limit?

Is willing to sign up with evil characters and 2 reapers.

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Aug 3 2009, 08:11 PM
Post #10

Winged Psycho Juggler Vamp Kimono Mismagius Ninja Moon Etc RPer
Group Icon

From: Zooming through cyberspace, and often getting distracted by shiny, pixelated objects.
Member No.: 25 766

The Phantom Parade!

So in on this. I have experience with RPing as a vampire. If the weapons (umbrella and sledgehammer) are not allowed, I can edit them out.

Username: BrainpanSonata
Name: Ketorts "Tubthumper" Panku
Age: Forever 23- it's the age she was when she was turned
Race: Vampire
Appearance: 5 foot even, slender. Short black hair cut into a sharp, angular bobbed style. Red eyes. Wears very interesting clothing: a french maid's outfit with a poofy skirt, fishnet stockings, combat boots, a black leather jacket, and a black top hat. Always carries around both a black umbrella, which she wields like a cane, and a sledgehammer, which she usually keeps strapped to her back when not in use. All these items are caked with dried blood, and occasionally spattered with fresh blood.
Personality: A typically apathetic loner, it doesn't take long for a person to realize she's a very bitter, uncaring, and perhaps even melancholy or nostalgic individual. Few things provoke a reaction from her, and even fewer of her reactions are positive. For some inexplicable reason, she has deep-set grudges against humans and pharmaceutical companies. Whenever she can, she senselessly murders the former (usually not even bothering to feed) and breaks into and vandalizes the latter. It is believed that her personality used to be incredibly different before she ended up where she is now- vampires who have successfully managed to spy on her when she's alone have reported brief moments when her mood seemed to be laid-back and even mellow.
Magic: Highly developed sensory magic- she can sense how many beings are around her within a radius of thirty feet and even what kind of beings they are
Power Item: None- her umbrella and sledgehammer are simple, mundane items which were most likely scavenged
Stand: She's on her own side, motivated only by survival instinct and her own desires; technically this makes her a wild card, but she's labeled as evil because she goes out of her way to indiscriminately slaughter humans for no reason
History: A former Kerouac-inspired wanderer who never stayed in one place for too long and has recently been forced back into discarded habits, she keeps her past strictly guarded and there's very little of it which isn't hidden. Who turned her into a vampire, not even she knows. Where she was before she ended up where she is now, she refuses to say, other than she wishes she was there instead of here and there were zombies and conspiracy theories there as well as humans. Those who've studied her long enough believe her grudges against humans and pharmaceutical companies originate in events that took place her unrevealed past. How she got from there to here is unknown as well, maybe even to her, but it's quite obvious she despises this place and wants to return to the place she fondly refers to as "back home".
Extras: Wanted for execution by both the reapers and the vampires for her serial killings and unwillingness to change her murderous tendencies. Anyone who tries to take her jacket from her or ask about the letters stitched onto the back and then ripped out will be attacked; another way to get attacked is to mention the word "Aundae" and then fail to provide any further information when she fervently questions you. She claims she spent years training up her sensory magic "back home" and that her nickname "Tubthumper" comes from "back home", but has refused to say anything further on either matter.
Love/crush: Love? She has a different view on love than most people. What she loves is being a vampire... and that city she left behind where the sun never shines and the buildings are all ripe for the looting and her friends were always there for her when she needed them... she'd love the chance to find her way back to the place she calls home.

--------------------

First-time novelist seeks dedicated, literate RPers for help with her work. Click this link if interested.

Scrubs RP is looking for RPers to join up! If you're a fan of Scrubs, or are otherwise interested, click the link in the previous sentence. (The RP has started, but we could always use someone to play Elliot or Carla... OC interns and long term patients also accepted.)
Party Link, RPs, & Other Stuff (click to show)
Groups I Am In (click to show)
+Quote Post

Daimon
post Aug 3 2009, 09:35 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My dream Team~

There isn't really a limit, that's your choice, have as many characters as u feel u can handle. As for the reapers, u can have two but only one can have a soul gem, not all reapers have them. I want to give other people a chance to have a reaper with the gem, if in a week not all the spots are taken then u can have a second soul gem reaper. OH and I need like lots of evil people XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 3 2009, 09:43 PM
Post #12

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Hmmm... Interesting. I'll join this.

Runi... Love/crush relationship? It's with Azek! XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Runi
post Aug 4 2009, 07:30 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

YES.
AZEK IS ADORABLE.
I ACCEPT IN FULL.
But is he good or bad? I need to pick which reaper will have the Soul Gem thingy then.

EVIL PROFILESSSS.

Username: Runi
Name: Lawrence, called Laws.

Appearance: ---X---
Laws stands at about 6 feet, and has tawny hair to around the nape of his neck. He has pale skin, blue eyes, and a tattoo that is swirled with yellow, green and black on the right side of his face. Normally, he wears baggy jeans and tight tank tops, to blend in with the humans of the city.

Personality: Laws loves to flirt, and it could be considered his past time. His and everybody’s life isn’t important to him at all, and to him, the only thing that matters is living for the moment. He dislikes the reapers because they are a constant reminder that life ends soon, and in his opinion, that is exactly against ‘living for the moment’.

Magic: He has an enchanted tattoo that creates a type of matter that only he can control. He can create cages, beasts and weapons with it on command.
Power Item: (Not really an item) A tattoo on the side of his face.
Stand: Evil

History: When Laws was turned, to him, it was the best thing to happen to him. He could get more out of the day without any consequences, and to boot, he gained some extra powers. Originally, he was part of a small vampire cult that grafted their powers into tattoos, but it was wiped out soon after his joining. Now going into the mainstream vampires that wished to get rid of all reapers, he had nothing against working with them and gladly lends his power, if it suits the day.
Extras: He gained increased stamina when he was turned, which suits him the most, and the bite mark is on his wrist.
Love/crush: He’s fickle, flirting with anyone he meets.

---

Name: Alterna
Race: Mermaid

She had long, pinkish blonde hair, and her bottom, fish like half is pink as well, She has strips of cloths around her chest and pink gills from the side of her head. She has amber eyes that are often surrounded by flowers in her hair or pink make up on her face.

Personality: Alterna is a mute; she cannot talk and can only communicate using the shell flute that contains her magic. She comes off as innocent and demure, a typical princess in a tower, but in all actuality, harbours a deep hatred for all reapers.

Magic: Whenever she plays her flute, she can control people who listen to it for a long enough time. However, her control is limited as long as she keeps playing.
Power Item: Shell flute.

History: She surfaced from the ocean to make a deal with the vampires; she would help lure people to their den without arousing suspicion, and in turn, they would wipe out all the reapers. She had fallen in love with a human, but he had been taken away by them before she could profess her love. Not willing to believe it was her time, she traded her voice to enchante her flute and is currently being used by the vampires to gather humans and send signals to others.
Extras:Was it not explained before?
Love/crush: She was in love with a human, who is deceased.

All that's left is the god people. Ew.
Is making an evil reaper.
Muahahaha.
Sonata, she's soo pretttyyy.

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!

+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Aug 4 2009, 09:26 AM
Post #14

Pikalover10 (Gone June 13-26)
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 894

PANE Party

Username: Pikalover10
Name: Quilec, nickname: Lec.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/male%20...emo_vampire.jpg

Personality: Quilec is very, anti social. He mostly keeps to himself and doesn't hang around others. Most people avoid him because they either hate him, or just think he is weird and different. He is very secretive and keeps to himself, unless it's someone he loves. If it is someone he loves he usually tells them everything without even realizing he did so. He is very quick and smart, and loves to fight.

Magic: He has his senses which were made stronger when he became a vampire (sense of smell, strength, speed, etc.) and then he can shoot electricity from any part of his body, and hit something that is in as far as a 20 foot radius, he can't go any further then that.

Power Item: None I guess.... He also keeps a sword in his robe that was crafted from silver, so he can kill and werewolves that get in his way.
Stand: evil
History: Qulec was trasnformed on February 15, 1009, which was his sixteenth birthday. At first, he hated being transformed. All he felt like doing was killing humans and drinking their blood to quench the endless thirst he had, but after about 5 years of living and dealing with it, he got used to the endless thirst and learned to control it. He now loves being a vampire, because he loved running as fast as he can, being as strong as he is, and fighting others as strong as him just for the heck of it.

About 200 years after his transformation, Quilec met a girl called Ferdona, and he was deeply in love with her. One day while they were out at the beach, a werewolf tracked him and killed Ferdona when she was trying to protect QUilec, because she didn't know what he was. Ferdona died a horrible, painful death, and that is why Quilec now hates werewolves.

Extras: Is hated and known by most all of werewolves for killing important ones a few hundred years back.
Love/crush: None... yet. He doesn't want another relationship, afraid that the smae thing that happen to Ferdona will happen again.

----

Name: Ilisha, nickname is Isha.
Race: Werewolf
Appearance: Before transformation After transformation

Personality: Ilisha is a very nice girl. She doesn't judge others by their looks, but instead gets to know them before she judges them. She hates vampires, and often tries to kill them before they get to even ask her name. She loves to fight, and often is found doing so. She hates being treated like she is some kid, and also hates being pushed around and commanded like some dog.

Magic: Can morph on command, and doesn't automatically morph on a full moon.
Power Item: Not really a power item, but claws and fangs.
History: Ilisha was born in to a family of five. Her mother, father, younder brother, and her older brother. Her younger brother was three years younger then her, and her older brother was 3 years older then her. One day, when Ilisha was 16, they were out in the forest, camping. That night, she was putting things away, and it was a full moon. She had heard of the native legends about a pack of werwolves that ran among that forest, and was working quickly to put everything away.

When she was almost done, she heard a loud howling sound from behind her, and turned to see three giant werewolves towering over her. She had stood there petrified, before one lunged out and bit her right wrist. She had been knocked unconcious, or so she thought, that night. She went in to her family's tent the next morning and found her entire family, other then her younder brother, all dead, and her younger brother had the same bit that she had.

Her brother explained what happened, and Ilisha realized that she had been the one to kill her family. Now she travels with her younger brother, Tito.
Extras: None i think.
Love/crush: None yet

Name: Tito
Race: Werewolf
Appearance: Tito wolf form (Without hidden leaf village insignia thing)

Tito wolf form

Personality: Tito is very timid. He doesn't preffer to hang around people he doesn't know, and it takes a while for him to trust anyone. He loves wolves and dogs, and he was ecstatic when he was turned in to a werewolf. He loves being a wolf and thus doesn't prefer his human form. He feels as if he has to protect his sister, and thus is always fighting to protect her, and is always found with bruises, scratches, and broken bones.

Magic: None...
Power Item: Not really item... fangs and claws again.
Stand: good
History: TGito was born in to a family of five. His mother, father, older sister Ilisha, and eldest brother. He loved them both dearly and thus never wanted anything to happen to them. They went out camping one day, and that night Ilisha was bitten by a werewolf. The rest of his fasmily rushed out of the tent to see what happened, and saw the werewolves running away, and saw Ilisha transforming.

He ran in to the tent, pulling his mother and brother by their arms. They ran in to the tent, and as their father came in, he was pulled out by his sister and was killed. Ilisha then came in, and took their mother, killing her, and then their brother. Tito was petrified, and figured he would die, but his sister only bit and changed him. The next day he woke up and found fur disappearing off of his body, and knew he had been changed in to a werewolf too.
Extras: Preffers to stay in wolf form, and thus acts like Ilisha's pet wolf
Love/crush: None yet...

EDIT: That good?

This post has been edited by Pikalover10: Aug 5 2009, 12:41 PM

--------------------
"Those with the biggest smiles carry the deepest scars."

Other Siggy Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

BrainpanSonata
post Aug 4 2009, 11:39 AM
Post #15

Winged Psycho Juggler Vamp Kimono Mismagius Ninja Moon Etc RPer
Group Icon

From: Zooming through cyberspace, and often getting distracted by shiny, pixelated objects.
Member No.: 25 766

The Phantom Parade!

Working on another profile right now, a non-vampire evil. Will edit it into this post once I'm done hashing it out.

--------------------

First-time novelist seeks dedicated, literate RPers for help with her work. Click this link if interested.

Scrubs RP is looking for RPers to join up! If you're a fan of Scrubs, or are otherwise interested, click the link in the previous sentence. (The RP has started, but we could always use someone to play Elliot or Carla... OC interns and long term patients also accepted.)
Party Link, RPs, & Other Stuff (click to show)
Groups I Am In (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Aug 4 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #16

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 237

-<3-

Lemme just finish and scan my character and she'll be up shortly

--------------------

~is not really back...but kind of is...~
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Aug 4 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #17

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Azek'll be evil. Polite evil ftw! awesome.gif

So I guess he'll love the evil reaper?

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Aug 4 2009, 11:42 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Aug 4 2009, 12:56 PM
Post #18

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

Username:
Connie

Name:
Valery Soluki

Race:
Fallen Valkyrie

Appearance:
Val
A tall girl who has a ghostly and rather creepy appearance.She has blonde hair that sits in unnatural spikes at certain points.She keeps it up in ponytails, the bands have a little skull on them. she has a skull belted to her head on an angle. On her head is her first set of wings, in the lightest shade it goes from an royal blue to a purple. Her eyes are an iridescent blue with orange pupils. She has a great love of belts and wears a load on her neck in different shades of brown. Her arms have more belts on these are shades of red but nothing too bright. She has a belt that goes round her elbow which sits on the start of her gloves, the gloves them selves are quite swirly and girly being a lighter shade of pink. Around her hands is a metal guard. Long sharp finger nails extend from the tip of her fingers. her dress is white bar for the bright blue lining on the top and the belts of black round her waist. Underneath her dress she has a little black skirt so when she has her wings out she doesn't flash people.

Personality:
A sassy and loud girl she doesn't like to keep her mouth shut. She is opinionated to a fault and comments on anything mentioned. Though she can be easily silenced as when proven wrong she goes into large sulks that can last for hours even days. Often she is considered bad tempered as she turns violent quite quickly in arguments. In battles she is unforgiving and doesn't stop until the opponent is dead on the floor. she doesn't really get on with people too well but can make friends if needed. The wings on her hips start to look deformed here, with a long claw curling out of it in a golden colour. The wings in colour are similar to her head wings in royal blue and purple but the shade of purple almost reaches black at the tips. The wings on her knees go from a dark blue to black at the tip of the feathers, the bat like bit underneath is a translucent purple. On the highest tip is a skull from which dangles a red blade. Her boots start in a similar way to her gloves with a belt, this one of black. Next is a patch of black fabric from which the wings come through.Then there is a metal gaurd and after that is the same fabric and design of the gloves in a darker red. The belts round her calves are black. Her shoes are pointy and quite flat, they are made of the metal armour plate. The blade of the pike is the same as her eyes, iridescent blue with a slight hint of orange. The shaft is black and on the end is a skull with a red blade hanging down.

Magic:
She can fly for some time. If she stops and concentrates she can gather the souls of the dead to increase her attack power.

Power Item:
she has a pike, with a glowy blade. If that counts.

Stand:
Evil

History:
She grew up on the battle field collecting souls and sending them home to her father.Growing up surrounded by blood and hate gave the girl quite a mean temperament and love for the battle.She spent many hundreds of years gathering souls and watching the wars. She hoped one day she would be allowed to take part in a war or just a plain fight but she was never allowed her place, as she was constantly reminded, was collecting souls not damaging them.

When the ice giants turned against Valhalla she was finally allowed to go fight. The war was everything she had hoped it would be, blood, guts, close shaves and the thrill of killing. She was one of the best fighters out on the battle field and killed many an ice giant.

Once the war was over the girl quickly found herself bored with her normal job.She did what was taboo amongst her kind and killed something with out permission and without pity. She was banished from Valhalla and sent to earth. She was rather unhappy with this and disliked being trapped. A strong dislike of most things plagues her. she rather likes water things though, like mermaids and kelpies.

Extras:She has an attraction to things water based. And loves shiny things.

Love/crush:None yet.

--

may i say i dislike the picture now, and the description but hopefully that's ok

The history is really short as well ><

--

Username:Connie

Name:
Nathaniel flience

Race:
Reaper

Appearance:
{x}scarf
A tall and regal looking man, he is an albino which means he has pinky eyes and white hair along with white skin. He wears a a brown and orange scarf which he keeps up over his mouth. He wears a simple black suite with a white shirt. He often keeps the shirt undone by a few buttons and the tie lose. His shoes are black and pointy and not quite as pristine as the rest of his outfit as they are often muddy.He wears a butterfly broach on his scarf with an opal gem in the centre.

Personality:
A content man, he is happy with his life and all things in it. Though he is quite aware of how badly wrong things can go , and because of this he can be quite cautious of new people and new things. He is quite efficient at staying hidden from things and remaining unnoticed in situations. Once he gets to know people he is quite content with them and happy to joke and laugh,.

Magic:
He sees in a way nto normal, being blind when he uses it to normal sights he sees the souls and soul flow around him.((In my head everything living has a soul and things like trees and plants draw there soul from the earth so it's a never ending stream of soul stuff running through them. In humans and stuff it's similar but not as bright, think the stream in ff7 and mushishi)) He can also turn souls into butterflies for a distraction if needed

Power Item:A butterfly broach , this amplifies the souls presence around him making them brighter and easier to see. His scythe isn't technically a scythe it's an axe. {this axe thing}

Stand:
Neutral/ good

History:
He grew up in a different area and never really took his job to seriously. He doesn't really remember before and is considered quite old amongst the reapers, though he doesn't remember how old he exactly is. He Was given the broach by a young lady he met one day whilst out working, he , having a love of butterflies, gladly excepted it.The powers it gave him , at first baffled the man but later on he learned to control them beater and actually quite likes them now.
He was moved to the current area after the head finally gave up with his lack of work and decided to move him in the vain hope it would get him working again.

Extras:
Obessed with butterflies.Likes a bit of female attention. Doesn't like sunlight to much.

Love/crush:
None ,

--

there we go reaper character

--

b]Username:[/b]Connie
Name:
Kissie flience

Race:
Soul gem
Appearance:
{Outfit}{face}
An extravagant dresser, Kissie loves bright colours and clashing things.When seen she is dressed in a dress with numerous patterns and bright pink tights.Her hair is a purple colour with some ornaments in it, it is cut quite short. The band around her eyes is there because she is blind and she doesn't like people to see her eyes. Her finger nails are blue along with most of the hair ornaments and a few bracelets she wears

Personality:
An out there and loud girl, she loves nothing more than a good shop,or she would if she could see. Her blindness has never stopped the girl from doing what she loves when she can. She is always very supportive of Nat and loves him to bits, she would never let him down.

Magic:She sees souls in there true form *see Nat's powers* all the time.

Power Item:She lives in a butterfly broach

Stand:Good

History:She wasn't always in the soul gem she remembers that much but beyond a fuzzy beach she can't remember anything of her human life. Kissie has been in the gem for so long , she does not mind as she got to meet a few people being inside the gem she would not have living out side it. When she was attached to Nat she was overjoyed for she knew at once she loved the man.

Extras:
She's blind.

Love/crush:
Nathaniel

--

final edit

This post has been edited by Connie: Aug 5 2009, 01:32 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Runi
post Aug 4 2009, 01:06 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

Alright. The evil one's the girl. But she's crippled. When you put up Azek, i'll edit her.
The good boy has the soul gem though.

PROFILEPROFILE. Ami's wont be done until Azek is up.

Name:Ami
Race: Reaper

Appearance: -For the legs and scythe-, ---X---
Ami hovers at around 5 feet, max. Her long, slightly wavy black hair frames her pale skin and black eyes (just a note, BLACK IS NOT AN EYE COLOUR). She wears white dresses, most of them simple and to around her knees. Her legs are bandaged, and it is hard for her to move at times because of the anklet, which is why she keeps a crutch by her side most of the time.

Personality: Ami has a short temper, and will hold grudges without fail if her handicap is ever mentioned in a bad way. To her, respect is something she holds precious and will give it to anyone with sympathy, but trust is a completely different matter. Her temper is normally to make up for her low self-moral, and at times, she can end up almost depressed and self-loathing, with Azek the only one who can cheer her up.

In battle, she becomes cold and calculating with her temper still in tow, even though she doesn’t get out a lot. Almost mute when fighting, she doesn’t believe in words on the battlefield because they are filled with pain and the urge to lower your defenses. When she’s alone, she grows icily quiet, ready to snap angrily at the first person to upset her.

Magic: She can bend sound waves and music, amplifying and nullifying them to her will. Melodies and songs hold more power, though she can use a single word as a weapon. Her anklet amplifies her power enormously, but it also damages her legs, resulting in her handicap.
Power Item: Diamond anklet, used to amplify her powers to an almost deadly level. Her scythe is small, no longer than her forearm, and black. It creates sound waves when she swings it.

History: Ami worked as a reaper, defending the living and taking the dead when it was their time. Eventually, she met up with Azek while returning a soul to its body, and immediately felt something for the Will o Wisp. Always returning as much as she could, she got to know the ghost when the both of them would sneak out, creating a bond and her eventually falling in love with him.

However, during a hard fight, she was tempted over to the vampires’ side by the diamond anklet she now wears. It gave her immense powers, but in turn, crippled her legs so much that it became difficult to keep visiting Azek, as much as she wanted too. They kept her on the higher floors so that it was near impossible for her to leave. She soon found out that the anklet was tied to her soul, and that if she removed it or it broke, she would perish with it.

As much as she wanted to return to the reapers and Azek, the vampires held this over her head and forced her to fight her own if they wished. Eventually, the Will o Wisp found her and declared that her injury didn’t matter to him. Happy that he visited, she often had to usher him out in case the vampires who constantly patrolled her room found him.

Always looking forward towards his visits, she is happy knowing that she can at least see him every so often, but regrets the fact that she can’t move without help or that she has betrayed the reapers.
Extras: She resides in the vampire lair, mostly unable to leave. She is willing to beat people with her crutch if needed.
Love/crush: She loves Azek. cat.gif

---

Name: Shun
Race: Reaper

Shun stands at 5’7 with messy, fairly long, shaggy brown hair. He had blue eyes and can mostly be seen wearing black and leather straps wrapped around his head. His left ear and eye are damaged, respectively deaf and blind on the left side. When he is on the job, he wraps bandages around his neck and mouth, but otherwise keeps it open.

Personality: Shun is a dark person, and can come off as grumpy to those he works with. He is quick and efficient, preferring to save the words for after. Surprisingly, he is social, and has a sort of aura around him that makes you want to gain his trust. He never explodes on others, though can easily become irritated by others if they fail to see the obvious.

Magic: He can amplify his Soul Gem, turning an ordinary pair of earrings into lethal weapons as the soul inside grants him power. On his own, he manipulates the wind with his axe.
Power Item: Amber earrings with a Soul Gem that has 2 consciences and 1 body, uses a axe the size of his body as a scythe.

History: Shun has always been a reaper for as long as he can remember, though his transfer to this area is new. Having just learned about the vampires, which barely existed in the place where he was originally assigned, he doesn’t really hold a grudge against them, but is willing to wipe them out if asked. His injuries on his eye and ear occurred when he was small and were caused by goblins mobbing him. After becoming a reaper, he will not hesitate against any goblin like creature that crosses his path.
Extras: Any goblin in the general area will be decimated.
Love/crush: None. Yet. I think.

---

Name: Ralilar
Race: Soul Gem

Appearance:---X---
Ralilar is a body with two heads, one of which is female, the other male. It often looks like Ralilar’s body was originally two, a girl and a boy, and was then cut in half and sewn down the middle. They have only 2 legs and arms, and not many are sure how they get around. Both head have blond hair to the shoulders and blue eyes, while they stand at roughly 5’5. Their clothes are intricate and odd, splotched with many different colours.

Personality: Ralilar’s heads are separate, so they have different consciences, but they think collectively and say the same thing, one head speaking first and the other repeating it. Despite their freakish appearance, they care for others and are passive, willing to be used to do whatever the owner of their gem wants them to do. It is possible that they care for each other too much.

Magic: Ralilar can grant two powers to their user; the ability to animate inanimate objects (but they cannot bring things back to life) and Psychokinesis (the ability to move objects with their mind and cause damage with them).
Power Item: They reside in a pair of amber earrings.
Stand: Whatever their owner is, currently Good.

History: Ralilar has been a Soul Gem for as long as they can remember, only used for their power. They don’t mind their purpose, and are willing to help however commanded.
Extras: Both faces are identical, if you ignore the gender differences. Their hair is the different as well, the female head having a ribbon in her hair while the male pulls back his hair in a short ponytail.
Love/crush: Possibly, both heads could be in love with the other.

The first 2 are reapers, the last one is Shun's Soul Gem .x33
Connie, i like her cat.gif

This post has been edited by Runi: Aug 5 2009, 04:51 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Aug 4 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #20

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

I like the soul gem thing. Though you might want to fix your links my dear

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:04 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.