Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mystyk Pyrus
LarkortheNightin...
post Jul 13 2009, 03:05 AM
Post #1

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

Name: Mystyk Pyrus
Hometown: She was born in Solaceon town and was raised in Celestic by her grandmother. No wonder she loves mythology!

Appearance: She's fair-skinned, not very tan yet because she's still a new trainer. Her long red hair is usually back in a ponytail- using a Pokeball-shaped ponytail holder, of course- but it's always really messy and she usually doesn't notice. Actually, everything about her looks a little sloppy. Her backpack has things poking out of random places- what's her snack that she couldn't find yesterday doing in there?- her purple t-shirt is always somewhat wrinkled, and her jean shorts are splattered with mud. She received a purple watch with a Pokeball-shaped face for her tenth birthday from her grandmother, which she wears all the time. She has gray slip-on shoes that she usually wears, just because they're comfortable. You have to admit, though, sometimes when she wears things that are comfortable, she doesn't really endear herself to fashionistas.

Personality: She usually gets agitated by little things, and big things too. She's mainly bouncy and energetic, and likes to take charge if no one else is. She's not much of a fighter- aside from Pokemon battling- and we'll put it this way- she gets more broken bones from stopping two friends from fighting than she does all the other ways in the world combined. She usually tries to keep the peace and is a real nature girl. She'll always be the first one to pick up that empty Coke can on the side of the street, or the first to spot that rare bird Pokemon in the tree in the nature reserve. She really hates being left out and easily cries when she thinks she's done something wrong. But her peaceful character is really just the mask she's created for herself- because she's afraid of herself. If you break through the mask, there is a violent, strong girl underneath who won't let you get away easily for throwing the Coke can on the street in the first place. This is the side of her that is partially revealed in battle, where she is vicious and tends to win through brute force. She always looks for rare TMs to teach her Pokemon so they know much stronger moves. She still enjoys the cute Pokemon like Pachirisu and Buneary, just because they're cute, but some of her favorites are the most powerful of all.

Biography: Mystyk lived in Solaceon until she was four, and helped out at the daycare with all the younger Pokemon, feeding them and playing with them. There was a tragic accident on her third birthday and her mother was killed. Her father disappeared a year later, leaving young Mystyk to fend for herself. Luckily for her, her grandmother visited Solaceon right after her father disappeared. Granny Pyrus- famous for her medical care for Pokemon- took Mystyk to Celestic Town, where she stayed for six more years. Mystyk threw herself into mythology in an attempt to forget her loss. She was fascinated by the ruins and often visited Eterna to look at the statue, or Canalave to look at the library. Her ninth birthday was centered around what she called "Dia", the legendary Pokemon mentioned on the statue. It's a wonder she even knew that much about the legendary Pokemon, for reasons that are better left unsaid for now. She also took a few classes as a healer from Granny Pyrus. It's too bad Granny couldn't heal her...

Starting Pokemon: She received a male Piplup from Professor Rowan and named it Jake. It is now level 6. She hasn't had much time to train the other 3, for reasons I'll make known later...
Shinx♀, Lily... Level 4
Riolu♂, Ray... Level 3
Spheal♀, Bubble... Level 2

Items: I don't know... Pokeballs, Potions, Escape Rope, Repel... Stuff that a new person would have. Just, stuff.

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is... The Biscuit's name is Bertha.
Other Notes: She likes purple.

This post has been edited by MystykFyre: Jul 21 2009, 07:25 PM

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jul 16 2009, 02:11 AM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

I'm sorry, but we really do need the biography.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Jul 21 2009, 07:15 PM
Post #3

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

Darn it. Sorry for late reply, I was out of town for the last week and couldn't get on... But I'll fix that then. *sighs* That was a really good idea though...

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jul 22 2009, 01:13 PM
Post #4

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Profile approved. Be sure to post in and update the Current Levels Thread.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:27 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.