Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
The irrisitible cuties army!, where all cute ones gather and hypnotise.
LeafXcrow
post Jul 3 2009, 11:51 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 41 325

Active Squad

Opening:

Can you resist those cuties? The cuties that have made themselves popular just because of on thing common between them- Their cute! And who can resist a cute little ball of sunshine? Or big ball, or whatever. Just these pokemon have moved high into the ranks just because of their ability to use cuteness and use it to become popular. if you want proof look at eevee! She's not strong now very useful until she evolve, Yet she's the most popular pokemon their is!

OK so now that you got all that about cuties and their special ability, I bet now you're wondering the point. Well I've noticed that some people take the wonderful fuzz balls and have their fill, the put them into the PC never to be heard from again. Well I want to put a stop to this.

OK fine, so maybe the above is just an excuse for wanting the cuties, but anyways. This army is dedicated to getting all these cuties all together and helping climb high in the ranks! To have success in their quest to world domination! *cough* I went a little over board there..... but you get the point right? Good.

Also another part to this little 'army' is giving other people a chance at those rare cuties, So that we can get more people to be sucked into the cuteness! MWAHAHAHA *cough*

Rules! (click to show)

Breaking any rules above will result in a consequence of some sort within my group.

Ranks (click to show)

Now that the ranks/groups are down. We are set for member to come! But i know I'm missing something.... OH yeah! The cutie sheet!

The cuties themselves! (click to show)

Forms (click to show)

Banners! (click to show)

--------------------
personality test results (click to show)

I do click backs!!

- NOTICE: I give away all pokemon that aren't shiny when my box i use for non-shiny's is full i abandon them all. So Read my journal! It says the time i will abandon them!

Groups (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:25 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.